Broken Pipe

Story Info
Desperate needs lead to desperate deeds.
10.4k words
3.43
50k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a mess. I pressed a shabby towel against the waterlogged hardwood flooring and cursed myself for being so stupid. This was the shit I get for signing an apartment lease without reading the fine print. One of the pipes behind the wall of our sink was broken and leaking into the kitchen. I tried mopping up the damage, but the rank stench of rot and mold was giving me a migraine.

"Fuck." I tossed the soiled rag away.

I couldn't afford to pay for another repair; not with things so tight.

Stavos, the complex custodian, was supposed to oversee maintenance. Whenever a problem arose though, he'd find some way of pinning responsibility back onto the tenants. The middle aged black man was intimidating, with his huge frame, brute glare, and domineering attitude. It doesn't help that I'm only 5'6" and skinny. My only option was to avoid him as much as possible. That meant living with a fritzy A/C unit, regular electrical outages, and walls thin enough to punch through. The problem came down to money.

I am 25. I drive a delivery truck in the mornings and make close to minimum wage. The job is a temporary gig while I finish my classes at the local university. My wife Janice is only 23 and works at a convenience store. She is very petite, but stunningly gorgeous. When we met in high school I couldn't even talk to her she was so beautiful. I remember sitting at my desk mesmerized by her dark raven hair and piercing green eyes. When it was hot outside, she would wear short shorts, showing off her long, smooth legs. Her athletic figure was only complemented by the firm C-cup boobs that beckoned every warm-blooded male around her.

I was lucky enough to marry her two years ago. Neither of our families come from much money, so we knew it would be a difficult journey to support one another. The last few months were particularly stressful. Our overlapping schedules and long hours left little time for us to spend together. Too exhausted for sex, we would sometimes resort to cuddling on our worn out, secondhand couch before falling asleep.

Another huge reason we try to avoid the custodian is because of his sexual aggressiveness toward Janice. We had hardly moved in when he started whistling obnoxiously every time he saw her. The insolence of such behavior never shamed him. He would remark how good her ass looked in a pair of jeans, suggest she wear more skirts, or flat out tell her that she looked like a good lay. It was even worse when I wasn't around, though. Janice says that he had offered to fix our apartment up through an alternative payment plan. That he would sometimes follow her and when she'd confront him, he would just stare at her tits.

There was nothing to do with Stavos and our seedy apartment until we had more money. I thought back to the busted pipe. I would get into a lot of trouble if I didn't report it. Still, it took me the rest of the day to gain up enough courage to approach Stavos.

He immediately went on the defensive, faulting us for clogging the pipes. When I argued, he threatened us with possible eviction. I knew that was unlikely. Despite being broke, we were still one of the best tenants. Stavos eventually agreed to turn off the water in the kitchen until I paid him for a repair.

It didn't stop him from cornering my wife when I was at work. Janice told me he had been a lot more hostile than before in his demands and sexual overtones. She worried that had they been anywhere but the public lobby, he wouldn't have backed off. On Sunday, she came home frazzled and visually shaken. I sensed she'd had another encounter with Stavos, and so I asked her about it. To my dismay, she pretended that all was fine and awkwardly changed the subject. I felt bad that I couldn't protect her, so I didn't press it.

Then, on Tuesday afternoon, I was down in the basement finishing the laundry. For once, the machine was working. Finally, I would have some time to spend with Janice when I was done. I knew she'd be getting back from the store soon.

I sat reading a book as the machine rattled against the wall. I could hear voices passing by outside. One was very deep, and I unconsciously strained to hear what they were saying. My insides recoiled as the man shouted.

"Get your ass in here!" Boomed the voice, and there was a meek female reply I could not really make out.

I hesitated, recognizing Stavos's tone immediately. Putting my book down, I crept to the door and opened it an inch to see down the corridor. All I caught was a brief glimpse of the next-door room as it's door slammed. The sound echoed off the cement walls. I waited, not knowing what to do. I resigned to do nothing since I was in no mood to put myself in the middle of an argument between Stavos and another tenant. I felt bad for whatever woman had to be stuck in a room with that monster, but not bad enough to intervene.

To my surprise, Stavos muffled voice carried through the wall. Looking around, I noticed that above the cheap light fixture on the wall between the rooms, there was a crevice that no one had ever bothered to patch up. I shook my head at the ridiculously bad infrastructure. I wondered if I stood on the wood table if I'd be able to see into the other room. I found myself drawn closer as the voices became clearer.

I got up on the table. It looked like ventilation pipes had been stripped out of the ceiling. Tentatively, I leaned forward and held my breath. Sure enough, I was able to see into the other room. It was unbelievably cluttered, with shelves of storage equipment, and a workbench overflowing with bags and paper. The only free space was a worn two seat couch, and a coffee table that could have been salvaged from a dumpster.

My knees gave out, and I almost fell off the table when I made out the two figures in the room. The woman I had refused to help was no other than my wife. Stavos and Janice stood facing each other. Stavos looked like a wolf, sizing her up and sneering wickedly.

"You knew this was going to happen", he badgered.

Janice was protesting, but her voice was too soft to make out. She was clearly frightened. Even with high heels, her head barely reached Stavos shoulder. The rest of her outfit, a white tank top and grey mini-skirt, made me grimace. Normally she dressed more conservatively, but since I was washing our regular clothes she must have been forced to wear that. Stavos lust filled eyes shamelessly ran over her slim body, lingering at her boobs, before running down her long, shapely legs.

"Stop complaining Janice, your apartment is your responsibility." Stavos hushed her.

Janice shook her head and responded defiantly. Her eyebrows scrunched together like they do when she's flustered.

Stavos laughed. "Don't be so rude. I'm offering to help. I know you don't have any money, so let me fix the problem."

He took a small step towards her. She crossed her arms over her boobs. It was very clear what Stavos was suggesting.

"Turn around and leave." I whisper, not that she could hear me.

She looked down, biting her lip nervously.

"You said last time you needed to think about it, and now you have," he said edging ever closer to her. "It would be a shame to have to throw that fine, tight ass out on the street."

With a sinking feeling, I realized why she wasn't backing away. The idea of taking Stavos up on his offers had always been a joke. When we first moved in, Janice had pointed out that she didn't understand where the old, fat, ugly, rude, and gross man got the confidence to hit on a married woman. Everything about Stavos repulsed her. The last few months had been more than stressful though. It was like all our energy was being tapped out, and we were still broke at the end of each day. To call it deflating would be an understatement. So, seeing my wife hesitate as Stavos coerced her with promises of help out of a desperate situation that has no end in sight... I understood her predicament.

This is why she hadn't told me about last Sunday. She had been given an ultimatum. Stavos loomed in front of my wife. I could sense his excitement. Janice was looking everywhere but at him.

She froze as his arm wrapped around her back before pulling her against his chest. The hair on my arms stood up as I felt heat rising in my body.

"Let her go you bastard!" I tried to yell, but I couldn't get out the words.

Stavos was touching my wife.

"How about a kiss?" Stavos asked, towering over her.

Janice turned her face up to refuse, but he planted his lips on hers, stifling her speech. She struggled briefly, but the gruff man's arms had a lock hold. Their embrace continued, and the kiss kept going. He was so tall and burly, it made her look like a child.

She gasped when he pulled his face away.

"No Mmm!!" She professed as Stavos descended again, kissing her harder. It went on like this for a few minutes. Whenever they would break for air, Stavos would wait for Janice to speak, and then quickly shut her up by lodging his dirty tongue between her ember lips. They kissed until she gradually stopped resisting. I watched her shoulders slump as the tenseness left her body and she succumbed to his will. She lifted her arms, putting her delicate hands on his back.

I did not know what to think. It was hard to process what I was seeing was not a dream. Maybe for that reason alone I was more shocked than jealous.

Stavos slowly loosened his hold on my wife, and she did not pull away. He began kissing around her face and down her svelte neck, tasting her skin and smelling her perfume. When he returned to her mouth, Janice's lips grew more responsive, softening to Stavos's demands and accepting his tongue.

He pulled back and displayed a victorious smile. Janice's hands gripped onto his back and her green eyes were looking hazily at him. He leaned forward and lazily let his tongue follow the outline of her parted soft lips, making them wet with his saliva. Her tongue darted out to touch his. Their mouths opened wide as their kissing became softer and deeper now, much more sensual then when they had started.

As Stavos took advantage of my wife, he began to explore her with his hands, sliding them further down her back. He caressed her ass and she did not object; probably too absorbed with her frenching to notice. I passively watched them from my vantage point. He started pushing her ass and grinding his crotch against her, so she could feel his excitement. He moved his other hand to brace the back of her neck. I knew that Janice loved feeling my fingers run through and pull her hair when we had sex. I watched in dismay as Stavos combed back her dark, sexy mane.

Suddenly, Janice squirmed in his arms. She looked down at Stavos's pants and then back to his eyes in fear. I gulped, feeling strange watching her. She must have finally realized what he was doing.

"Why don't you put your hand inside my pants and get better acquainted?" Stavos pushed his crotch against her.

Janice wriggled some more. Stavos tugged her hair forcefully, willing her to obey him.

I hate to admit it, but seeing my innocent wife out of breath, nipples projecting through the thin halter top, and being objectified like a common whore, only fueled my own erection. Stavos guided Janice's hand into his baggy workman pants. Her eyes widened, and Stavos smirked, tightening his grip on her wrist as she found his cock.

He kissed her again, pulling her in so that her hand remained trapped in his pants. She squealed, which only opened her mouth wider for his tongue. I fidgeted, terrified that Stavos had gone too far. But once again, I watched the fight drain from my wife as her elbow began moving in concordance to stroking the fat man's meat. Stavos' callused hands caused Janice's tight mini skirt to ride up her ass. He began pulling up the hem at the front and exposing her pink thong panties.

"Nnnno." She said in an oddly hushed voice.

"Come on," Stavos demanded into her mouth, "it's only fair I return the favor. "

He held her tighter as his fingers found the edge of her panties and slid inside. I noticed her elbow moving faster with his cock. Maybe she was trying to get him off faster, or maybe she was getting more excited. She whimpered as Stavos probing fingers found their goal.

"Nice," Stavos wheezed. "Bald pussy! I have always known you were a slut."

Janice hated when women were demeaned. Even in her current state, I saw her eyebrows scrunch up, but she didn't try to stop him. She parted her legs, making it easier for him to worm his hand deeper down her flimsy thong. He kissed her, and she whimpered again. When she resisted it seemed like she was relenting quicker than before. She slowly jacked his cock. His hand was working inside her thong and she spread her stance even more until her knees began to shiver. She groaned into his mouth. He smiled, and I think he was working his thick digits inside her.

I was sweating. Even in the other room, it felt distinctly hotter now. They were kissing deeply while she slowly jacked off his cock and he fingerfucked her. She shuddered in his arms a couple times. I wondered how it must feel getting turned on by the man who you hated so dearly. My eyes fell on Janice's bag on the low table. I could see the pink case to her phone. I could go in the other room and call her, interrupting them, I thought. I bit my lip.

Time passed, maybe ten more minutes. Stavos was really taking his time with her. She was well absorbed in their makeout session when he took it to the next level. He had pulled her hair down so her face was towards the ceiling and he was slowly covering her exposed throat in sticky saliva. She was breathing heavily with shuddered breaths.

"Time to fuck," he whispered, just loud enough for the words to penetrate the room. Finesse was not his thing.

She tensed in his arms. He had two fingers hooked deep in her pussy. She must have known it was coming to this point, but she had not been prepared for him to put it to her this crudely.

Her tight mini skirt was bunched up around her narrow waist. Stavos peeled Janice's soaked thong down her thighs. The flimsy garment fell to her feet. She tried to step out of it but one of the loops caught on her high heel, so she bent down to toss it away, revealing her heart shaped ass like an animal in heat. Her hand was still stuck in Stavos's pants.

Straightening up again, the custodian steered my wife backwards towards the old couch. The seat came up to her calves, and he pushed her back into the sitting position. He stood in front of her and pulled down his suspenders and let his workman pants fall to the floor. He wore no boxers leaving his cock to spring free in front of her face.

Janice gasped. It was definitely the ugliest cock I had ever seen. She might have gotten a good impression of it after stroking it so much, but it was still a surprise to behold.

The large tube had a strange blend of purple and pink color patches. The throbbing veins seemed especially dark. It was long, maybe 9 inches, dwarfing my own 5-inch cock, and thick. Janice's hand probably couldn't even reach around it. It was straight but had a sharp bend to the side near the knob. The knob itself was pointing straight forward like a giant mushroom head; its flare extending almost half an inch outside the shaft all the way around. The tip was bluish in color and not as pointy as I would have expected. Below his cock it looked like the two heavy balls of his scrotum were attached to the base of his fat cock.

Janice's face was hard to read. She seemed unable to take her eyes off the ugly thing wobbling in front of her face, but not because of infatuation or disgust...

Stavos put his hands on my wife's knees and spread them. She shied back a little, obviously not happy at the prospect of getting fucked with the thing in front of her. It was one thing to imagine fucking with Stavos, but another when she was actually on the brink of doing it. The black man was in no mood to play games. He took a firm hold of her thighs and pulled her to the edge. His cock was so hard he did not have to steer it as he aligned the massive purple knob with her pink slit. Her pussy looked so tiny in comparison and he nudged her to spread herself open for him, so that he could fit.

With a look of reserved alarm, she parted the folds of her pussy lips. She stared in disbelief as his cock hovered, primed and ready for taking possession of her. The brute deliberately paced himself as his dick forged a path into sacred territory. She gasped as the knob contacted her tender folds. I gritted my teeth. Without a condom, my wife was without any protection since she wasn't on the pill.

She gasped again, louder this time, as the head disappeared through the small opening of her vagina. She tried sliding back in the couch, but his hands grabbed her thighs and kept her steady. We had dutifully used condoms since the very first time we had sex. Janice had a bad reaction to the pill and hadn't used it since she was a teenager. Only one time had we been without protection though, and it had been on our wedding night. We had said we wanted to make it special and so we took the risk that once. To this day I remember how vivid and exhilarating the feeling of my bare penis was in her velvet pussy. My cock throbbed with the incredible slippery wet sensation of her womanly orifice. But the next morning I had to go back to using the latex muffler, which made sex so much less pleasurable.

I watched in disbelief as Stavos fed Janice his cock. She continued to shy away from him; one hand clutching the top of the backrest to steady herself, and the other defensively pressing against his bulging stomach to keep him at bay. Stavos was a self-indulgent, rough fiend so I was surprised when he made a diligent effort not to ram his cock straight into my wife. He took his time, gently stuffing the first few inches of his thick shaft inside her tiny pussy. As Janice eyes got wider and wider, I could only imagine how full she must be feeling. The sickeningly thick rod invaded and corrupted her cunt, spreading her inner lips farther than they had ever stretched before. She let out a guttural yowl as the penetration overwhelmed her. His penis was so deep that his balls were squashed against her tightly drawn pussy lips. Stavos beamed, his victorious smile sending shivers down my spine. My wife's mouth was hanging open as she stared, wide eyed, at how his thick curly pubis hair was pressed into her bald mound.

"There you go," exclaimed Stavos, "I knew we were a perfect fit!"

Janice looked up, startled that they had conjoined, and that his cock had fit so snugly inside her.

"Come on," Stavos demanded, "squeeze my cock as hard as you can."

Janice clenched her eyes shut for a few seconds. Then Stavos groaned. I could understand why. Janice has the most amazingly strong pussy. I did not really want to imagine it, but I could picture how her pussy constricted with a vice grip around the massive girth of Stavos' cock.

"Yeah, that's it baby; I knew you had an amazing pussy from the first time I laid my eyes on you!"

Janice blushed furiously and shook her head. She seemed somewhat conflicted as to how to take the lewd compliment. Stavos wasn't having it. He pulled back suddenly, withdrawing a good section of his shaft. The walls of my wife's pussy almost followed the giant penis out, not wanting to let it go. She bit her lip hard as the velvet interior of her pussy molded around the wide knob, fighting not to let it go. There was the slightest audible pop, as Stavos tugged the head out of her lusting clutches. Her pussy gaped open as if too traumatized with the recent intrusion to adjust back to normal.

Just as her slit began to close again, Stavos veered forward, pushing in his cock hard. It went easier this time. Janice's eyelids fluttered as he slid all the way back into her. Stavos's hands gripped her ass and kept himself balls deep in her pussy. He had her now. I could read it in his gleeful expression. He was rejoicing in the feeling of having finally conquered my young and beautiful wife. She looked at him, now blushing furiously. Though she still appeared timid, her hand dropped away from pushing his stomach in submission.