Broken Promise

Story Info
She has to make it up to Him for breaking her promise.
1.4k words
3.86
20.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***knock, knock, knock***

I stand outside your door, nervous energy already making me fidget. Unconsciously, I'm waiting with my head slightly bowed, already slipping into that submissive mindset that is so automatic when I'm around you. Today won't be like last time, fun and light and all about mutual pleasure. Today I have to make up for being impulsive, and in doing so, disappointing you. It was a mistake, not a purposeful transgression, but we both know it could have been avoided and therefore has to be addressed. So many thoughts run through my head....desire to please, worry I won't do well enough to atone for my actions, fear of the price that I know has to be paid, excitement at the opportunity to pleasure you and hopefully be allowed to cum for you. All of this in the few seconds it takes for you to open the door.

You open the door and see me standing there, feet in simple white heels, a cute spring dress, and hair braided into a ponytail. You see me look up at you from under my eyelashes, and feel your own excitement rise. But you are legitimately pissed about the disappointment from earlier, and that must be taken care of first, so the rest can truly be enjoyed. You put a finger under my chin and raise my face to yours, until I am almost nose to nose with you. I close my eyes under the intensity of your expression. I can see the anger, the excitement, the lust, in your eyes. It's a powerful aphrodisiac. But you don't want my eyes closed. You want to see my nervousness, my pleading, my own desire.

"Open."

I open my eyes and look back at you. It's all I can do not to look away. I know what's coming, at least partly, and my pussy begins to moisten at the thought. And you know that it does. An already hard cock strains against the pants you are wearing as you watch my tongue flick in and out of my mouth, moistening my other set of lips.

"You were a very bad girl, you know that, right?"

"Yes Daddy"

"And you know you have to make it up to me, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy...please let me fix it."

You lead me inside to your room, and place me standing facing your bed. You close the door behind me, and again without thinking my chin has dropped to my chest. You come up behind me, and can't resist a short kiss and nibble on my exposed neck. A little moan of pleasure escapes from me, and that reminds you, not yet.

SMACK!

I gasp and flinch slightly, as you land a sharp blow to one ass cheek through my thin dress.

"I asked you to think of how you could make it up to me, didn't I?"

"Yes Daddy"

"And what did you come up with?"

Wordlessly I kick off my shoes and remove my dress, placing them off to the side. Underneath there is a pure white lacy baby doll dress and white lacy thong panties. I return to my position in front of you, but this time, face you and kneel. It's a simple, but very innocent, sweet, and sexy picture.

"Do you like what I wore for you, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby, very much."

I look up at you.

"May I please you with my mouth?"

You consider my request for a long moment.

"Let's find out."

You slip your pants off, and the anticipation is almost unbearable. You know how good this feels on a regular day, and you know now I'll be even more motivated than usual to do well.

As soon as I see your cock spring free, my mouth waters a little. Once you've stepped out of your pants,I lean forward to take you into my mouth. Kissing and licking the tip, gradually sliding more and more of you between my lips until they touch the base of your cock. Your head is filling the back of my mouth, straining to push past my tonsils and into my throat. I press my tongue to the bottom of my mouth and reach out with it as hard as possible, reaching as you have asked me to for your balls. You slide into my throat and I fight the spasm that follows. I know I need to keep you there for as long as I can hold my breath. So, I push myself onto you, still reaching and caressing with my tongue. You can tell I'm fighting for it, and the effort makes you swell in my mouth. That only makes it harder, but I am determined. I need to show you how sorry I am, how much I want to please you, make you feel good. I want to feel your cum hit the back of my throat and slide down. I back off just long enough to take a breath, and push myself back onto you. I can feel your hand around the back of my head, pulling me into you. I gag and try not to fight you. I want to prove to you that I can do better.

You stop pushing me onto your cock to see how I act on my own. You're pleased to see that I keep going with just as much fervor as before. You let me set my own pace and depth for a moment, and then grab my head and slam all the way into my mouth. I gag and struggle and try to relax, so you stop and then repeat the cycle. It pleases you to see me trying so hard, and taking you so well. You see the tears leak out from the corners of my eyes, from the effort I'm making. It feels so good, you hate to stop...but there's something you want first. You pull away from me, and help me come to sit on the edge of your bed. You kneel in front of me, so we are on eye level, and make me look at you again.

"You know why I was so upset about Sunday?"

"Yes, Daddy, I think so"

"Why?"

"Because I got you all excited about things you didn't get to have."

"That's right baby, but what things?"

"You wanted to fuck my throat."

"Yes, what else?"

"You wanted to make me squirt again."

"Yes, anything else?"

"You wanted to fuck my pussy?"

"Yes. So now, I'm going to take all those things you told me I was going to get, and then didn't give me. I *am* going to fuck your pussy, just like I already fucked your throat. And I *will* make you squirt. It's going to happen because *I* want it to happen, not for you. Because *I* want to taste it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy" I whimper, chastised and unbelievably aroused at the same time.

You push me backwards onto the bed, and work two fingers inside me, searching for that spot you already know so well. I writhe and moan, unable to stay still or quiet. You rest your face on the inside of one of my thighs, watching my pussy grasping at your hand, stroking me in all the right places. It doesn't take long, I'm already so turned on. In minutes, you feel that telltale gush on your fingers and eagerly replace them with your tongue, lapping up the sweet juices. I'm so sensitive, I can barely stand it, thrashing wildly from the pleasure of it.

You finally get your fill and climb over me, sliding into my dripping pussy, and I groan with the fullness of having you inside me. I instinctively wrap my arms and legs around you, pulling you into me. You whisper into my ear...

"Did this bad pussy miss me while she was gone on her trip?"

"Yes....Daddy.." I manage between pants.

"Next time, are you going to think things through, so it doesn't have to take that long to get her treated the way she needs to be?"

"Yes..sir..."

"Good girl"

You suddenly stop, climb up to my mouth and shove your cock into it for the last few strokes you need, filling my mouth with your cum. I gurgle but manage to swallow it all. You lay down on the bed beside me.

"Very good girl..."