Broken Vows Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
325 Followers

“Oh, Sister Purity, I’m sorry!” Mary cried.

“Are you hesitant about your new responsibilities already, Mary? I’m disappointed in you. But you will find that even in the Order there are punishments for hesitation or unwillingness to perform your duties.” Sister Purity raised her hand for another resounding spank on Mary’s quivering bottom.

SMACK!

“Now, do you think you can perform the tasks set you by the Order? Remember that you have already agreed to become one of us.”

Crying now more from the humiliation than the pain, Mary begged, “Please Sister Purity, I’ll do what you ask.”

Sister Purity rubbed her hand across Mary’s now warm, red bottom. She ran a finger between her labia lips. “Mmm, Mary, so wet, did you like that little spanking? Get up now and let’s see how you do. I will teach you just what to do.”

Tearfully, Mary sat up and watched Sister Purity sit down and spread her legs. She gasped when she saw that Sister Purity had no hair at all between her legs, and looked up at her questioning.

“None of the chosen nuns of the Order have hair sweet Mary. We shave and keep ourselves clean, pure and smooth at all times. It increases the pleasure of the Fathers and you will enjoy it also. Now, I know this is your first time. Just kiss me there and then lick my clitoris dear.”

Mary bent over and smelled the musk of Sister Purity’s arousal. She planted the softest of kisses on Sister Purity’s hairless mons.

Sister Purity moaned and arched upwards. “Please, Mary, lick me.”

This time, Mary licked. She was surprised that the taste was not bad at all, slightly musky and tangy. She lost herself in discovering the texture and contours of her mentor’s folds. Her tongue slid alongside Sister’s clitoris and then up and over it, eliciting hissing moans from Sister Purity. Startled, Mary said, “Did I hurt you?”

Moaning and laughing, Sister Purity said huskily, “No, you’re fine please more!”

Mary began to finger the outside of Sister Purity’s vagina while she licked her clitoris. The excitement of having little Mary for the first time and now having Mary licking her increased her arousal.

“Yes, Mary, push your fingers inside me now, and suck me baby, suck my clit!” Sister Purity cried out, her fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples.

Mary sucked on Sister Purity’s clitoris and felt the swollen hardened nub against her tongue. She sucked it and swiped her tongue across the bud and then pushed three fingers into Sister Purity’s wet vagina.

Sister Purity moaned her body bucking as an orgasm rushed over her nerve endings in a tidal wave of pleasure. The young girl licking her, using her fingers for the first time, learning to give her such wonderful pleasure caused her to orgasm quickly. She pulled Mary up to her and kissed her tasting her own juices on her fresh mouth.

“Did I do ok, Sister?” Mary asked.

“Mmm, you did just fine, Mary,” Sister Purity beamed at Mary.

“It’s very different isn’t it, than with the Father,” Mary said innocently.

“Oh yes, very different, but remember, the Fathers always come first,” Sister Purity said. “Now we must get you ready to face your first full day as a sister in the Order. You will not get your new name for six weeks. But you will begin to wear the white habit. For now, and if the Father’s choose, you will keep your beautiful head of hair, but you will need to shave your pubic area completely.” Sister Purity said all of this while standing up and going to her armoire and pulling out Mary’s new clothing. “As a member of the Order, you are never again permitted to wear anything but your habit, veil and sandals. Father Kirk will give you your cross. Take your shoes and socks off now and run into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I will get all of this ready for you.”

Mary bent to take off her shoes and socks. “Sister Purity? Is this, I mean what we just did, and what happened to me last night, is it…” Mary said and let the question trail off.

“Mary, like you, I wanted to commit myself to serve the Lord and help people. Like you, I went through confusion and denial when I was initiated in the special Order. But, I do believe that what we do is for the best. We make it possible for the Father’s to concentrate on their work, to hear the confessions of men and women alike without letting their own unfulfilled desires cause them discomfort and distraction. What we do is necessary and important. I believe that, I really do,” Sister Purity said with conviction. “I think you know in your heart, this is right for you too. I don’t think you could have been happy in the Order in another role, do you?”

Mary looked down at her feet and said, “No, I don’t think I could have been.”

“Quick now, go take a shower, you will be fine,” Sister Purity said. She watched Mary run off to the bathroom to take a shower, her young, strong body sweet to watch. As soon as the door closed to the bathroom, Sister Purity looked at the privacy screen.

Father Kirk came out from behind the screen and smiled at Sister Purity. “Very nicely done, Sister. She belongs to us now. The Order is stronger by one more today. Come here,” Father Kirk ordered.

Father Kirk held Sister Purity in a tight embraced his hands running all over her naked body. “Mmm, you feel good after a good fuck, Sister. But I have to go take care of business now. Send our new sister to Father Flanigan tonight. He will be instructing Father Jameson in the delights of his new Order. You come see me,” Father Kirk murmured in her ear.

Concerned for Mary, Sister Purity said, “So soon after last night though? Are you sure?”

“Are you questioning me, Sister?” Father Kirk asked with an edge of hardness in his voice.

Looking down, Sister Purity said, “No, of course not.”

“Fine, then get yourself dressed and get Mary dressed and about her duties. Both of you should take naps this afternoon.” With that, Father Kirk walked out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Fresh and slightly damp still, Mary came out of the bathroom and saw that Sister Purity was dressed. She went over to her and took the new white habit with trembling fingers. “I’m so happy, Sister Purity,” Mary said.

“I know child, I know. Now put those on and let’s get started with the day. We will be taking naps this afternoon and tonight will be here soon enough,” Sister Purity said, helping Mary get into her new religious clothing.

“What’s happening tonight, Sister Purity?” Mary asked.

“Just get dressed and enjoy the beginning of your new life, Mary. Tonight will be here soon enough,” Sister Purity said and sighed. She gave Mary a sweet kiss on the cheek and then headed for the door.

Mary looked around the room and walked after Sister Purity. She now had on the white veil and habit of the Order. She walked self-consciously. She felt the material of the habit on her bare skin, rubbing her achy nipples and swishing against her still red bottom. Her sandals made the smallest little click as she walked. She looked down the hall and saw Father Kirk watching her. She felt an instant tingle between her thighs and blushed.

Father Kirk smiled at little Mary.

To Be Continued...

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
325 Followers
12