Broken Vows Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers

Mary, her ears ringing from embarrassment, kept sucking and licking her Uncle’s cock. She heard the waiters come up behind her, pants unzip and the unmistakable sound of men masturbating. The sounds, the slurping, the slapping filled her ears. She felt her Uncle’s cock swell even larger and choked.

Benton grabbed his niece’s head and forced her down on his cockhead. He watched avidly as the two waiters jerked their cocks in front of him. He knew they weren’t immune to seeing his young niece Mary sucking him off. Forgetting Hensley, he put both hands in Mary’s hair and held her down on his cock, causing her to gag. He didn’t care.

“Hensley, suck that ones cock,” Benton said, motioning to the one on the right.

Hensley fell to his knees, his own cock throbbing painfully and sucked the man’s cock into his mouth all the way to the base. He drew back up slowly, his large man’s mouth taking it all in again and again.

The other waiter began to cum, moaning, his cum splashing Mary on her naked back. She felt the warm spray trickle down her back in hot, burning globs. The other waiter pulled out of Hensley mouth just in time to bend over and jerk his sperm off directly on her back, smearing it around with the head of his cock. Grunting he finished and stood up. Both waiters stood, their cocks dripping, hanging out of their pants. Together they asked, “Will that be all, Sir?”

Benton had watched all of this and been acutely aroused, he continued pumping into Mary’s mouth to the back of her throat, listening to her gag.

“You, on the left, spank this girl hard, do it now!” He shouted at him as he felt his hot sperm boiling up from his balls.

The waiter smacked Mary hard again and again on her poor bottom. Gagging and grunting, her mouth stuffed with her Uncle’s cock, she tried desperately to breathe. Suddenly, with a loud bellow from her Uncle, she felt his hot, salty cum flood her throat and mouth. She swallowed frantically, trying not to drown in it until it quit and her Uncle pulled out of her mouth with a pop.

Benton let Mary’s head go and collapsed back in the chair. “My God that was truly religious!” He said, laughing at his own play on words. “Dismissed, yes go, go!” He said sharply.

The waiters stuffed their cocks back in their pants and beat a hasty retreat. The door shut quietly behind them.

He watched his niece gasping and choking on the floor still. “I’m hungry,” he said and got up and went to the table. “Hensley, come here and sup with me, for the night is young, and the girl is younger.”

Hensley eyed Mary with concern but joined Benton at the table, tucking his still aching and throbbing cock into his pants. They sat down to eat the specially prepared food by a world class chef, on fine porcelain dishes, with vintage wine.

Mary curled up on the floor, finally able to breathe easier. She smelled the food but it nauseated her. All she wanted to do was sleep. Right there on the floor, naked and cum stained she fell asleep to the sound of Uncle Benton and Hensley discussing the upcoming races at the track. It all seemed unreal, like a dream, a bad dream. Mary slept.

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers