Broker of Record Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thoggy
Thoggy
44 Followers

"Of course you would ask that! She's pretty I suppose. Young, she looks like she is barely out of high school. You'd probably like her tits. Not huge, but perky and I know you're a tit guy."

The receptionist started off sounding exasperated but by the end her tone had turned coy. Alison started as the man spoke again, his voice quite close and she realized they had walked into the copier room.

"Speaking of...show me."

Alison's mind raced and she tucked her legs under her, effectively hiding behind the photocopier. She tried to work out what he could have meant by show me. Had he just asked the receptionist to show him her tits?

"Jack! The door isn't even closed and-"

The sound of the copier room door slamming shut cut off her sentence.

"It is now. Show me."

There was silence and the sound of clothes being adjusted, followed by a grunt or groan of some sort from the man, who must be Jack. Alison flinched at a thump and a gasp from the receptionist and Alison realized that Jack must have pushed her against the wall.

"Oh Jack..god that feels good...god, I love your hands on me."

"You have gorgeous tits, Megan. Each time I see you out there I just want to rip open your shirt so I can see them. "

Alison barely breathed, mortified that she was somehow caught in the room while two of her new co-workers fooled around. At the same time, Jack's style of speaking and how he ordered the receptionist, or Megan as her name apparently was, was beginning to make Alison wet.

For the next few minutes, Alison heard what sounded like kissing and small moans and other noises come from the other end of the room. Each moan from Jack made Alison shudder and she begin to feel an irresistible urge to look around the copier. She began to lean forward and her head was almost at the edge of the copier when Jack spoke.

"Get on your knees."

Alison froze at the words and awkwardly held her balance as she waited for Megan's response.

"Jack..not here baby, let's go to --"

Once again Jack interrupted Megan in mid-sentence and Alison felt her panties go damp as he spoke.

"Don't question me Megan. I want your mouth on my cock. Get on your knees."

Megan gave an exaggerated sigh but Alison could hear her moving and a moment later she heard the sound of Jack's belt being loosened.

Afraid she would fall forward if she moved back, Alison crouched beside the copier, her mind racing. The bitchy receptionist was about to blow her boyfriend or whoever the Jack guy was, less than 10 feet from her.

Alison had only had limited experience with sucking cock so far. Nathan had seemed so enthralled with a girl who would let him fuck her without resistance or playing coy that he had mostly focused on getting his dick in her pussy. When he had positioned Alison to her knees or pushed her head towards his cock, Alison had gone with it without question, but the act itself had been mostly awkward.

Unlike sex, where Alison could squeeze his cock with her pussy, or push against him, she wasn't sure exactly what felt best for him when she sucked his dick. It was apparently good enough for Nathan as he certainly couldn't last very long before coming. Alison had grown quite fond of the feeling of his dick in her mouth and her favourite moment was the bit right before he came when he was thrusting involuntarily, seconds away from filling her mouth with cum. She found that she loved the taste of cum and the feeling of accomplishment from pleasing him with her mouth, even if she didn't feel like she knew what she was doing.

Alison tilted her head against the photocopier, trying to decipher the sounds she could hear. That was definitely the sound of a zipper going down. After a pause of a minute where Megan could be heard breathing deeply, Alison thought she heard the sound of clothing being pull down. Alison flinched when she heard Megan suddenly speak from what seemed like right beside her.

"Oh god Jack..I love your cock..it's so gorgeous. You are so hard for me baby. "

There was no reply from Jack but a moment later Alison heard the unmistakable sound of a wet mouth, sucking and licking. Another guttural moan from Jack made Alison's pussy twitch and she realized she was soaking wet. The noises from around the copier were like out of a porn and Alison couldn't believe she was somehow in this situation.

Jack must have been deep in Megan's mouth because everyone once in a while Alison could hear her gag a bit as his cock hit the back of her throat. Each time, Jack moaned and Alison closed her eyes as a wave of arousal swept over her.

Once again, Alison began to feel an irresistible urge to peek her head around the corner. She wanted to catch a glimpse of what was happening but more than anything she wanted to see what Jack looked like. Her legs were getting very tired from the crouch she was in and she knew she would need to reposition herself soon.

As the noises got louder and faster, Alison decided to risk the look. Leaning forward, inch by inch, Alison had almost cleared the edge of the photocopier to catch her glimpse when she felt her balance give and to her horror, fell forward onto the floor.

As she fell, Alison saw a man -- Jack -- standing, facing her directly. On her knees in front of him, with her back to Alison, was the receptionist, her head bobbing. Jack's eyes widened at Alison's sudden appearance and the small noise her fall had made. As Alison lay there in shock, she saw Megan tilt her head slightly, her mouth still obviously full of Jack's cock, as if to confirm she heard a sound.

With apparently no thought on the matter, Jack's hands, one of which had been resting comfortably on the paper supply ledge and the other on his hip, flew to Megan's head and he gripped her hair in his hands.

"Don't you dare stop sucking my dick."

The words were directed to Megan but his eyes were locked on Alison's and as he continued to thrust hard into Megan's mouth, he began to smile. From her vantage on the floor, Jack seemed to be about 5'11. Short brown hair, his face attractive and even made handsome by his incredible green eyes. Alison's eyes were locked on his, taking in his eyelashes, the crooked smile, the look of lust and what Alison swore was pleasant surprise.

Alison started to move but froze when Jack's expression hardened and he shook his head. She waited, unsure what to do, only to see him smile again.

"Good girl."

Megan moaned through his cock, thinking the words were meant for her, but Alison knew he was talking to her. Jack's eyes didn't leave Alison's for a second, even when he spoke again, as he picked up the speed of the thrusting into Megan's mouth.

"You love the cock don't you, you little slut."

Megan made a sort of mewling noise, but Jack ignored her completely as he smiled at Alison. After a few seconds of no reaction, Jack made a questioning gesture with his mouth, as if to ask, well, do you.

Trembling a bit, Alison continued to look at his face, and hesitantly nodded. Blushing, not believing this was happening, she watched as a full smile stretched across Jack's face. He rose one hand to his lips, the other tightly holding Megan's head, continually thrusting his cock back and forth in her mouth. He made a hushing gesture first, followed by a motion to stand up. As Alison awkwardly began to stand, Jack put his hand back on Megan's head to join his other hand. He began to thrust harder and faster and Alison could see and hear that Megan was having trouble taking it all.

Still without breaking eye contact, Jack spoke, looking directly into Alison's eyes.

"I bet your pussy feels even better than this mouth."

Megan moaned again and started to pull her mouth off Jack's cock, but he quickly applied pressure, forcing her back onto it and continuing his thrusting. Alison stared, completely at a loss. Jack gave that crooked grin again at her reaction, then motioned toward the wall to his left, in a shooing motion. Alison hesitantly took the two steps to the wall and stopped when he nodded in approval.

Jack finally took his eyes of her and Alison shuddered. The shock of falling, the surprise of Jack's words, all of it had served to distract her from the fact that she could feel her pussy almost dripping through her panties. She felt almost overwhelmed at her level of arousal and knew that she would have done anything Jack wanted at that point. She watched Jack look down at Megan as he thrust in and out.

"I want you to close your eyes tight Megan and drop down a bit. I'm going to blow my load on your face."

Alison had to resist the urge to drop to her knees herself and watched Megan's back as she lowered herself down until she was sitting on her heels, Jack's cock being released from her mouth with a wet noise. With her lower down, Alison could see all of Jack for the first time.

Alison stared at Jack's cock, wet from Megan's mouth, hard and long. It seemed she could almost see it throbbing. Jack began to stroke his cock quickly, only a few inches away from Megan's mouth. As Alison watched, he increased his speed, focusing on the sensitive bit right below his cock head. He looked at Alison again as he stroked, with one hand on Megan's head, keeping her facing a bit to her left and up, away from Alison. His eyes locked on her, Jack spoke.

"Here it comes you little slut, take that big load."

Alison put her hand to her mouth to prevent herself from moaning at Jack's words. She watched his face contort in pleasure and looking down she saw his cock explode over Megan's face. Hot bursts of thick cum shot onto the receptionist's face, hitting her cheek, lips and chin. Jack continued stroking, shots of cum spurting out, slowing until only a thick glob of cum remained on the tip of his dick.

Alison stared, entranced, filled with a desire to take Jack's cock in her mouth, to clean the thick cum from the head, to taste him. She watched as he moved forward against Megan's face, pushing her face to her left, further away from Alison, his cock pressed against her cheek. Jack motioned to Alison to pass by his left and Alison shakily moved along the wall.

When she was beside Jack, he reached out and put his finger on her lip, making a shushing gesture. With raised eyebrows he asked her if she understood. Alison quickly nodded and slipped out the door and around the corner of the corridor. Moving blindly, she found the reception area by pure luck and she quickly took her coat and went outside.

In a daze, Alison walked down to the streetcar stop. Once again, luck was with her and the streetcar pulled up as she reached the stop. Flashing her monthly pass, Alison walked down to the first available seat and collapsed into it. She could still feel the throbbing in her pussy and she knew that the moment she was home she would retreat to her room and fuck her pussy until she couldn't stand it anymore.

As buildings passed by her unseeing gaze, Alison licked her lips and started in surprise. Where Jack had touched her lips, she could taste cum, his cum. Alison licked her lips again and made a decision. She was done with boys like Nathan. The next person she let fuck her would be a man. It would be Jack.

Thoggy
Thoggy
44 Followers
12