Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia sadly looked at it. "Think there's hope?"

I shrugged. "We won't know until we try, will we?. In the meantime, here's something that won't go soft on you." I stuck out my tongue.

Cynthia laughed. "I guess I can take a chance," she said, holding up her arms, "Come here, and kiss me."

I sat next to her on the bed and pulled her gently against me. There was a definite stir in my loins when I felt her soft breasts mash against my chest. We pressed our open, working mouths together, and soon began exchanging tongues. She pulled away at last. "How we doing?" she asked, her hand exploring my lap. I felt her touch me. "I think there may be life here after all," she reported.

I ran my hand softly over her smooth breast, barely touching her soft nipple. Involuntarily, she arched her back, seeking a firmer touch, but I continued to tease her nerve endings with an imaginary feather duster. She pushed me back on the bed, and sucked my right nipple into her mouth. I don't know whether she had been talking to Bette or it was just a lucky guess, but she had found the one thing that unfailingly arouses me. I felt myself begin to swell.

Then she moved up so her breasts dangled over my face. She rocked her body from side to side, causing her swinging breasts to slap my face, first on one side, then on the other. In vain, I tried to capture her nipples between my teeth, but she evaded my open mouth and continued to tease me with her pillowy, lovely breasts. Tiring of that, she suddenly turned and mounted my face, grinding her labia into my nose, lips and chin as her hot mouth, in turn, enveloped my manhood. It felt as if my cock were immersed in a milking machine coated with molten honey. We teased and tantalized each other until she broke the contact.

Abruptly, she scooted forward, and without turning, stuffed the tip of my cock into her slit. She suddenly dropped on it. I watched my poor tool bend before it popped inside her. Her tunnel was warm, moist, and soft; a welcome haven for a tired soldier. "Ahhh, that's better," she said. "I like it when I'm on top."

That might have been OK if she had been facing me, but I don't find the sight of women's backs stimulating. I put my arms under my head and lay there watching her back and my little man appear and disappear between her buttocks as she rode me. She began to pick up the pace, working herself into a frenzy. Gradually she slowed, and then she said, "Do you want to get on top now?"

"Do you think I can?"

"Oh, sure," she said. "I owe you one. Just hurry."

With that, she rolled on her side and spread herself. I rolled over on top of her, cradled between her legs, and waited, poised above her while she inserted my glans into her hot, liquid hole. If I had met the slightest resistance, I'm not sure I could have penetrated her, but she seemed to suck my cock into her. I was mesmerized by those brilliant eyes staring into mine. "Feel better?" she asked.

For an answer, I tried to energize myself. Although the spirit was willing, my flesh was weak, and my feeble erection began to subside.

After fifteen minutes of frustrating effort, she called it quits. "I don't think this is our night," she said.

As an answer, I put my arms around her, and rolled her to one side. I was still buried in her, and we lay quietly together, murmuring and stroking one another.

A strange thing happened. I was suddenly aware of a growing tumescence in my loins. She seemed to feel it as soon as I did. She raised her face, and I firmly pressed my lips to her soft, open mouth. She nibbled on my lower lip, and I continued to grow; I got still bigger and stronger. I stroked her sides, her flanks, her hips, and her thighs, while I moved, slowly at first, within her.

She clamped her legs tightly around my waist, and I began to move faster. Suddenly, she spasmed. There was no mistaking the flutter that rocked her body. I pulled my head back and looked at her face. Her eyes were open, but unseeing. Her face was contorted in evident strain, and the veins in her neck for temples pulsed. A flush crossed her face, and she gritted her teeth.

Slowly, her rigid body relaxed. Her eyes came back into focus. she looked at me and smiled. "That was great," she said, "and completely unexpected."

I kissed the end of her nose. "For a single, crazy minute, there, I was in love with you. For me, I guess that's what it takes."

"I'm sorry," she said, "but my leg is going to sleep. I'm going to have to move."

I was still hard, still buried in her. She looked at me searchingly. "Are you going to be OK?"

"Sure," I said. "No problem."

"We've got to talk later about Bette's future," she said. We could have been talking about sending her to school. Cynthia kissed me again, and said those immortal words that men will die for: "Thanks, Jim. It was great when we got it going." She got up and quickly dressed. She stuffed her underwear in her purse. For this lady, the evening was just beginning.