Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers

I got up and ran down to the sidelines to make sure she was ok. My heart was beating hard as I waited for something to happen or someone to say that she was alright. It took several minutes before they got her up, and helped her walk to the sideline. I could tell that Brooke was fighting back the tears, as her face showed that she was in a lot of pain. They got her to the sideline, made a substitution for her, and went back to the scrimmage as the trainer continued working on her leg. Finally, I walked over to her.

"Are you Steven?" the trainer asked me.

"Yeah, I'm her brother. Is she ok?"

"Yeah, I think so. She took a hard fall, but nothing's broken. I think it is a bad cramp in her calf and thigh but nothing serious. She's finished for today, though, but with rest, she should be ok to go tomorrow. Where are you staying?" she asked me. I told her the name of the hotel.

"Don't they have a hot tub there?" she asked me.

"Yeah, they do. We saw it last night when we went to the pool."

"I think the best thing for her would be a good soak in the hot tub. Make her drink plenty of water, and get some rest tonight. I think she'll be ready to practice tomorrow morning, but she's done for today. Can you get her back to the hotel?" she asked.

"Yeah, I can manage," I replied.

"I'll send one of the girls in for her things," she said, while calling one of the college girls over and instructing her to get Brooke's things and bring them back out. Brooke told the girl what locker she had, and the girl ran into the field house.

"I think you'll be fine," the trainer said to Brooke.

"I hope so," Brooke replied.

"I think its more of a cramp than anything, your leg checks out ok. Just take a nice soak in the hot tub and take it easy this evening. We'll see you in the morning."

The girl came out with Brooke's bag and clothes, and I helped her to the car, got her inside, and threw her things into the back seat.

I looked over and saw that Brooke was crying. "You alright?" I asked her.

"I think so," she said, sobbing.

I reached over and rubbed her neck. "Lets get you to the hotel and into the hot tub. You'll be ok. I'll take care of you, sis. Everything will be ok."

"Thanks," she said, still sobbing.

I drove over to the hotel, got Brooke's things, and helped her up to the room. She could walk on her leg, but said that it still hurt.

When we got to the room, Brooke sat down on the side of the bed.

"You want to go down to the hot tub?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she replied. "Can you help me with my suit?"

"My pleasure," I replied as I walked into the bathroom and got her suit. It was hanging along with mine on the shower rod to dry. I brought it into the room and helped Brooke up.

"Can you get out of your clothes?" I asked her.

"Can you help?" she replied.

"Sure," I said as I reached down and unfastened her shorts, pulling them down. Brooke stepped out of them, and I reached for her panties. "These too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't wear them with my swim suit."

I pulled her panties down over her hips and down to her feet, and she stepped out of them. I looked up, and her beautiful pussy was right in front of me. I looked at it a second or two, the first time I had seen it this close, and then reached over for her bikini bottom and held it as she stepped into it, while leaning against me. I pulled it up over hips, and over her sweet ass. I stood up and pulled her team shirt over her head and then pulled off her bra.

"God, those are beautiful," I said to her while looking at her sweet tits.

"Thank you, Steven. Would you mind giving me a nice rub down after the hot tub soak? I think that would help a lot. I hurt all over."

"Yeah, I'd enjoy that too," I replied while I put the top of her suit on her, stuffing her tits into the cups, copping a feel while doing so.

After getting Brooke into her swim suit, I went into the bathroom and got mine. I went back into the bedroom, and in front of Brooke, dropped my shorts and underwear and stepped into my suit.

"Looks like you got a little excited dressing me," Brooke stated, noticing my erection, as I tried to stuff it into my suit.

"You could say that," I said, laughing. "This boy has a mind of his own, and he seems to like you very much," I said as I pulled the front of my suit over my hard cock.

"I like him very much, too," Brooke added.

I grabbed a couple of towels and helped her as we walked to the pool and the hot tub. I dropped our towels on a chair, and the two of us went over to the hot tub. I helped her slide into the tub, and then sat down beside her.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked.

"A little. Would you rub my leg for me?" she asked, lifting her foot up to my lap.

"Sure," I replied, as I started rubbing her injured leg from her foot to her upper thigh. I rubbed it for a long time, before she dropped it back into the hot tub.

"Thanks, Bro," she said. "It really feels a lot better now."

We sat in the hot tub for about thirty or forty minutes, talking about the scrimmage and how well she was doing before she went down.

"I hope I feel like playing tomorrow, I really need to impress them if I want to make the team," she said with a worried look on her face.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," I said, trying to reassure her. "I'll work on that leg when we get back to the room," I promised.

"Thanks, I think I'll need it. It's still sore, but not as bad as it was."

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Not really, but maybe later you can go get something for me."

"Sure. We can just eat in the room tonight. Thats fine with me."

"Thanks. I think we need to get out now and go back to the room."

"Sure," I replied, getting out of the tub and then helping her out. I grabbed a towel and dried her off, and then put my arm around her waist and helped her back to the room.

"Could you help me get into the shower?" she asked.

"I can manage that," I replied.

When we got to the room, I helped her into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and helped her out of her suit. I knew she was still in pain, and felt like I was taking advantage of her, but I couldn't help but feel her up as I took her suit off. She didn't say anything about it as I rubbed her ass and let my finger brush against her pussy as I pulled her suit down.

"Can you handle the shower?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just help me get in. I can handle it after that."

I helped her into the shower and then closed the curtain. "I'll be here if you need me," I said as I sat down on the commode.

Brooke stayed in the shower about fifteen minutes or more. I watched her through the translucent curtain as she washed her beautiful body and her hair. I threw another erection as I watched her run her hands over her hot body, washing her tits, ass, and bending over to wash her legs. I peeked around the side of the shower curtain and stared at her ass, being able to see her pink hole. She stood back up and rinsed off as I closed the curtain quietly.

"Can you help me out and dry me off?" she asked.

"No problem," I replied as I opened the shower curtain and looked at her beautiful, wet body. I helped her out, and dried her off from head to foot. Brooke took the towel and wrapped it around her, as girls do, and I helped her to the room.

She dropped face down on the bed, and the towel slid up so that it was barely covering her ass.

"There's some of my body lotion on the counter in the bathroom. Put that on my legs and just rub it in, please."

"No problem," I said as I walked into the bathroom and found her lotion. I walked back to the bedroom, and looked at Brooke. She looked so inviting lying there, with her hands folded under her head.

She looked at me and said, "You better take off those clothes, or you'll get lotion all over 'em."

I sat down the lotion, walked over to the chair, and with her watching me closely, took off all my clothes, except for my boxers.

As I started over to Brooke, she said, "You might as well take them off, too. They aren't hiding anything."

I looked down and saw my erection sticking out through the fly of my boxers. "I guess you're right," I said as I slid them down. Now I was standing in front of her as naked as the day I was born.

"That's better. Work my legs now, please."

"Sure thing," I said, grabbing he lotion and walking over to the bed.

I pumped the lotion bottle and spread it over the back of both of her legs, and then started rubbing it in, beginning around her ankles and working my way up.

"God, that feels so fucking good," she said. "Rub my calves and thighs, that where it hurts most, but then I want you to rub down my whole body; I hurt all over."

I rubbed the lotion into her calves, rubbing it in giving her a deep massage while doing so. I rubbed both calves, and then moved up to her thighs, pumping more lotion and rubbing them from her knee to her ass, adding more lotion and rubbing deeper.

"Oh god, keep that up. Rub my thighs, Steven, right here," she said as she reached back and motioned for me to rub the top of her inner thighs, just below her pussy.

Brooke moaned as I continued rubbing, spreading her legs to give me better access to her inner thighs. I let my hand rub up her inner thighs, feeling their softness, until the tip of my fingers brushed against her pussy. Brooke moaned when I touched her, spreading her legs even more.

"That feels so good, Steven. Keep rubbing."

I let my fingers rub around her pussy lips, and then up under her towel and over her ass cheeks. Brooke reached behind her and pulled the towel up to her waist, revealing her ass to me as I pumped lotion on her cheeks and began rubbing it into her flesh, taking my time on her globes softly. She squirmed as I rubbed her ass. I put more lotion on her cheeks, and shot some along her ass crack, and then began rubbing it on, covering both cheeks, and letting my finger run down her crack, rubbing against her hole, while prodding it a little with my finger. I ran my fingers all over her ass and lower back, as we both enjoyed the massage I was giving her.

Brooke reached back and, grabbing hold of the towel, pulled it off and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. She was now lying on the bed completely nude, as I rubbed the lotion into her ass and lower back. I crawled up between her legs, and let my hard cock press against her ass cheeks, sliding up and down between them as I shot lotion onto her shoulders and started rubbing them. I pumped more lotion on her ass crack, and also put some on my hand and lubed up my cock, letting it return between her ass cheeks, sliding it up and down between her crack as I continued rubbing her back and shoulders.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good. Rub every part of me, Steven. That feels so fucking good. Your cock feels good on my ass, too. That's a nice touch."

I continued rubbing the lotion into her back and shoulders, making my way to her neck. My hard cock was still sliding up and down between her ass cheeks as I massaged her. I kept this up for a long time, when Brooke suggested that she turn over so I could get her front side. I didn't argue with that at all. I got off her, and watched as she rolled over, revealing her beautiful pussy and tits to me.

I leaned over and shot lotion on her legs and started rubbing them just like I did the front side. I thoroughly massaged the lotion into her shins and her thighs, and she parted her legs again, giving me access to her inner thighs. I shot lotion onto her thighs and started rubbing them gently, all the way from her knee to her pussy, which I couldn't take my eyes off. I ran my fingers up her thighs and brushed them against her slit, rubbing it gently, making my way to her abdomen. I pushed her legs further apart and then crawled up between her legs and started rubbing lotion into her stomach and then her chest, putting lotion on each of her tits and rubbing it in. Brooke had closed her eyes and was moaning softly as I worked her tits, paying particular attention to her nipples. I moved up higher, until my cock was resting at the entrance to her pussy as I continued rubbing her tits, feeling her soft skin with the tips of my fingers as I traced them along the side of her tits and circling her nipples.

I reached down and grabbed my cock, and began rubbing the head of my cock gently between her pussy lips without penetrating her. I didn't know for sure she really wanted to fuck, but I thought I'd at least get things started. The head of my cock was soaked with pre cum and pussy juice as I slid it up and down on her slit.

"God, that feels great, Steven. Where'd you learn to do that?" She asked.

"Believe it or not, I've never done this before, to anyone."

"Well, you're doing a great job, brother. Keep it up."

I let the head of my cock press against her outer pussy lips as I continued rubbing the lotion into her flesh, adding more as needed, as I felt her luscious tits.

"Rub my neck, too, please," Brooke asked.

I reached up to put some lotion on her upper chest and neck, and as I slid forward, I felt the head of my cock begin to enter her. I leaned forward a bit, and it slid in a bit further.

I reached forward and started rubbing the lotion around her neck and chest, when Brooke leaned up, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled my face to hers. As I leaned forward to kiss her, my cock slid further into her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, wanting to make sure she wanted my cock.

"O god. I've never wanted anything more. I want you inside me, and I want you to cum inside me," she replied as she held me tightly, pulling my face to hers, and sliding her tongue into my mouth, dropping one hand to my ass. As I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth and feeling her tongue in mine, she pulled forward on my ass, causing my cock to fully enter her pussy. I felt my hardness slide into her, and was buried deep in my sisters pussy. Brooke continued kissing me, while at the same time, lifting her ass so that my cock went deeper inside of her. She kissed me harder, licking the inside of my mouth, and then leaned back and said, "Fuck me Steven. Fuck your sister."

I thrust forward, driving my balls deep into her cunt. Brooke lifted up as I drove down, causing me to bottom out inside of her. I pulled out a bit and then slid back in, several times.

"Yeah, that's what I want. Fuck me, Steven, fuck me."

I started fucking my sister harder, driving my hard cock deep inside her, pulling back, and driving back in, while she was bucking her hips driving my cock deep inside.

Brooke brought both arms around my waist, telling me to fuck her harder, which I did.

I pressed my mouth to hers and fucked her harder as I kissed her deeply, feeling her tongue against mine, and her tits pressed against my flesh. My cock kept thrusting inside of her as we fucked hard. Brooke was breathing heavier and her arms were holding me tighter as we fucked. My cock felt so good inside of her, and she was so tight.

I continued fucking her, feeling her tightness and wet pussy surrounding my cock.

Brooke leaned up and whispered in my ear, "You're my first, I want you to know."

That got me fucking harder, knowing that my sister was a virgin. No wonder her pussy was so fucking tight, I though as I continued fucking her.

"God, this is a great first time, Steven. God, this is good," she said while bucking her pussy over my cock.

We continued fucking for a long time, when Brooke started yelling, "I gonna fucking cum, brother. Fuck me harder, I'm gonna fucking cum."

I fucked my sister harder, feeling the walls of her pussy contracting around my cock. I could feel the familiar tingling in my groin, and this time it was not self inflicted as usual. It was because my sister was having an orgasm as I fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Brooke yelled as came on my cock. That's all it took, as my balls started to empty inside of her. I shot several loads of sperm into my sister's cunt before I finished.

I looked down at Brooke, and she had the prettiest expression on her face. I licked mouth, her neck, her chest, and then both of her tits, tasting her and savoring her sweet taste.

I licked back up to her mouth and kissed her again. I pulled my lips from hers, and stared at her beautiful face.

"God, I'm glad you brought me to try outs, Steven. I've wanted this for a long time."

"I wish you'd told me, Brooke. I'd have fucked you a long time ago."

"It feels so fucking good with you inside of me," she said.

I leaned forward and kissed her again, felt her tits one more time, slid my hands under her ass, and felt her cheeks before I got off her. Looking down at her, I said, "I'm sure glad mom had to work this weekend, and Brooke, I have a confession to make."

"What's that" she asked.

"The first thing I did when mom asked me to bring you, was to go online and change the reservation from a room with two beds to a room with only one. I wanted to sleep with you, and hoped that it would end up like this."

"Yeah, and we have all night long," she said as she reached over and took my cock in her hand, rubbing it. "We have all night long."

TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers