Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

Brooke was getting closer. I could tell by the sounds she made and the quivering of her body. My soaking wet fingers pressed harder. I knew if I could just lick it one time she would cum. But then she let me know it wouldn't be necessary...this time.

"Traci! Oh God, Traci. You really are going to...yes, yes! Right there!"

I leaned down and bit on her nipple. I felt Brooke suppress a shriek. I bit again and that did it.

"Yes! Now. Now! I'm...cumming."

What a sensation it was to feel her entire body explode for the first time at the hands of another woman. Brooke thrust her hips forward and I rubbed her as hard as I could. She was panting louder as wave after wave of delight flowed through her body. When I thought it was ending, I sucked on her tits and plunged more fingers into her pussy. She came again. And again.

Eventually, she collapsed into my arms and we kissed with my hands on her ass.

"I didn't come in here to do that," Brooke said.

"But you didn't stop me."

"I...I couldn't," she said.

"Brooke, one of the things you're going to have to do is be honest with yourself," I told her while she closed up her slacks again. "I think you came in here knowing that we might do something. It's why you didn't wear a bra. It's why you asked me to teach you. Part of you wants to do this and part of you is fighting it. For this to work, you have to be one hundred percent committed."

She sighed and sat down. I returned to my desk chair.

Brooke said, "How do I do that?"

I thought for a second to make sure I worded it correctly, and then told her, "We need a better location than this and a lot more time. We need to meet privately."

Brooke fiddled with her rings again before looking up at me, saying, "My husband is away on business all week. I have the house to myself."

She paused and said, "Can you come over some evening after work?"

I tried not to leap from my chair and throw myself on top of her. My smile probably gave me away.

"Yes, I can, if that is really what you want."

"It is," she said. Then, she grinned and said, "Any special instructions for me this time?"

It didn't take long to answer that one. It was what I was already thinking.

"Wear something sexy."

"Only if you will," she replied.

"Deal."

It was two days before we were to meet at Brooke's place and it seemed to me she tried hard to avoid me at work. I knew it wasn't possible for her to be more excited about our date than I was and her actions at work made me think she was feeling a combination of excitement and trepidation. I prayed she would not back out at the last instant.

She did not. I drove home after work on the day we were to meet and anxiously changed into a dress I rarely had the nerve to wear. It was ridiculously short with a plunging neckline, taut waistline, and loose flowing skirt. I put on a pair of bikini panties and decided against a bra. I felt obscene and hoped Brooke appreciated it.

She, of course, had the advantage of playing the hostess and when I arrived at her house, I was delighted to see her wearing a silky, short, black nightshirt that buttoned down the front. She looked stunning.

I removed my coat and Brooke said, "Wow. You look great, Traci. I'm shocked you don't wear that at work."

"Oh, sure. I'd be terminated before lunch," I replied.

"But you could have any guy you wanted," Brooke said as we walked into the family room.

"If I wanted," I said.

Brooke sat in a large recliner with one leg pulled up under her. The shirt scarcely covered her pussy and ass and she had to notice my gaze. I took the couch and crossed my legs, knowing I was showing almost as much. We talked for a short while until Brooke brought drinks and snacks out of the kitchen. Neither of us are big alcohol drinkers, so it was soft drinks for both of us and that was fine with me. I was going to need all of my senses if the evening went the way I hoped.

Brooke offered to take me on a tour of the rather large house and I readily accepted. I don't believe in a sixth sense, but there was something occurring during the beginning of that tour. You could feel the magnetism between us increasing. With each passing minute I wanted more and more to take her in my arms. I thought if we simply touched one time we would both engulf the other.

We arrived at one of the extra bedrooms and were just inside the door. Brooke looked at me while she spoke, but I didn't hear a word. Our eyes said everything.

"Have you ever used this room?" I asked her.

"As a bedroom? No."

"I think you should. Right now."

She had to have been feeling the same magnetism because our kiss was instantaneous and incredibly passionate.

"Undress me, Brooke."

I wanted to make sure she was into this completely and not just receiving my love. I was surprised to watch her run her hands up the front of my chest, inside the dress, before forcing the straps off my shoulders. Then she reached back and unzipped it. I never felt as good about having a woman watch my breasts appear as I did when Brooke slid the dress to my waist. She stared for the longest time and then let the dress fall to the floor. Her fingers slid over my breasts but didn't linger. She pulled down my panties and took them off. I was naked and very, very horny.

"Lick my breasts, Brooke. Just like I did yours."

At first I wasn't sure she would do it. I don't think SHE was sure she would do it until, finally, her face came to my tits. Her first kiss was tentative. Then a slight lick, followed by another. When I rested my hand in her hair, she took a breast into her mouth and sucked on it. I was in heaven already and we'd just started. This was going to be great.

I remembered my first time with a woman and how confused I felt. My mind spun with all kinds of thoughts: 'This isn't right,' or 'Am I normal?', and especially 'Why do I enjoy this so much?' I wondered what Brooke was thinking at that moment.

So I asked her.

"Are you OK?" I said.

She responded, "A week ago I would have said you were crazy if you said we'd be doing this. Does it mean I'm...I mean, I'm married, Traci. I don't understand why I think it's OK to be doing this."

"You have to stop thinking in terms of having to fit into a sexual role just because you are a married woman, Brooke," I told her. "You are a woman, period, with emotions and wants and needs. It's OK to be doing this because it will be equal parts giving and receiving once we really get started."

She looked at me and said, "We haven't started, yet?"

I laughed and said, "Not by a long shot."

With that, I began to unbutton her shirt. As soon as it was open, I pulled it off and admired her beautiful, mature body. I suppose there's nothing wrong with skinny little teenage girls, but there's something about a forty-year-old woman's body that can't be matched when she had gone to the lengths that Brooke obviously had to maintain it. Before we got 'started,' I wanted to savor her.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, my hands exploring every inch of that body. I loved the feeling of her full tits pressing against mine; and, the roundness of her ass; and, the soft skin everywhere. When we were done, I took her hand and led her to the bed.

"We'll take our time, Brooke," I said.

"I don't know if I can."

"There's no need to rush this," I assured her. "Just enjoy it."

We got on the bed together, lying on our sides, facing each other with virtually no space between us. I was happy to watch Brooke cup my tits for a moment, but then move her hand down to my pussy. It was important that she felt confident enough to touch me anywhere she wanted. It was a good start.

I tried to help by inching down and sucking on her tits. Her moans convinced me we could proceed and, even better, her fingers sought out my clit. Now she was getting into it.

"I want to make you cum first," Brooke said to my surprise. "It may not be done the way you like, but I want to try."

I smiled and answered, "Do what feels right. It'll be fine."

It was her turn to lick and suck my breasts with her hand still between my legs. I rolled onto my back and Brooke took that opportunity to slide a finger inside me. I spread my legs and sighed when she went back to clit. It would have been perfectly fine with me if all she did was masturbate me until I came. In fact, I was half prepared for that. So, my pulse quickened when Brooke began to move lower until she was licking the inside of my thigh.

I wished there could have been a way for me to tell her that there was no way she could screw this up. I knew she was nervous about making me happy, but God I was ready to cum and she hadn't even done much yet. Hopefully the massive climax I knew was coming would give her a hint that I loved her.

After what seemed an eternity, Brooke finally put her lips on my pussy and I arched my back to accept them.

"Oh yes, Brooke. Lick me right there," I said as guidance.

She wasn't applying nearly enough pressure for my liking, but the realization that her tongue was floating over my clit was enough for now. I let her go at her own pace, feeling my body slowly build toward an orgasm. She widened the area she was licking and even closed her mouth around my clit at one point. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. I didn't want to scare her, but she seemed eager to pick up the pace.

"That is SO good. Just like that," I honestly told her.

The next few minutes were pure delight. Brooke got better. My body got closer and I kept reassuring her verbally. Soon, she had to feel the shaking as I started to lose control. I raised my hips and she licked faster.

"Oh God. God! Yes, Brooke!"

She reached up and grabbed a tit. I squeezed the other nipple and my body exploded.

"Yes! Yesssss!"

It truly was one of the best orgasms I ever had, knowing who it was that caused it. Brooke was wonderful in the way she managed to keep contact with my clit, holding me in place the best she could despite my rocking and rolling on the bed. I think I came twice, but my mind wasn't exactly working right at that point.

I had to squirm away from her face to get her to stop, God bless her, and Brooke just lingered down there, kissing my thighs and pussy and stomach. Soon, she was on top of me in my arms.

I rolled her over and began to explore her body from top to bottom. I think by the time—several long minutes later—I was ready for her pussy, she was about to scream at me to let her cum. It didn't take much. Her orgasm went on and on and I could only believe that I probably had a convert on my hands. Brooke was, indeed, ready for sex with another woman on a continual basis.

Eventually, we left the bedroom and remained naked as we sat on the family room couch and talked. Of course, that led to another session not long afterwards. There was no more discussion of muddled feelings that evening...and work would never be the same for either of us.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12