Brooke And Christy After The Movies

Story Info
Will has lots of fun with Brooke and Christy at their place.
1.2k words
3.19
20.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers

Christy pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex. We got out of the car and they led me to their apartment on the second floor. Brooke and I sat on the couch kissing as Christy went to the kitchen and got 3 beers. She brought the beers and set them on the coffee table. Christy sat on my right side as I continued to kiss Brooke on my left. I then felt Christy rub my cock through my pants. She then unzipped my pants. Christy got on her knees and pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles. She then started sucking my cock. Brooke stood up and then took all her clothes off. She got Christy to stand up and start kissing her. Brooke undressed Christy and they stood there naked and kissed again. Christy rubs her fingers on Brooke's pussy and then licked them. Christy got on her knees and continued sucking my cock. Brooke got on her back and slid her head under Christy's butt. She then started eating her pussy. Soon we all climaxed and cummed.

Christy licked the cum off of my cock. Brooke licked Christy's pussy clean and then sat up on the floor. Christy crawled over and licked Brooke's pussy clean. We all then sat on the couch kissing. Brooke told Christy she could fuck me first since Brooke had already fucked me once tonight.

Christy stood up and smiled and led me to her bedroom. I lay on the bed as Christy stood above me on the bed. I had forgotten how sexy she is. Christy had shoulder length blonde hair. She was only 5' 2" tall and 100 lbs. She has perky B cups and a nice round ass. Her pussy was clean shaven. She told me I was the best lover she ever had and she missed fucking me. She then lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was even tighter then I remember. She grimaced some. She said I think your cock has gotten thicker. She started bouncing on my cock. I stared to feel like I could cum soon. She stopped and asked me to fuck her ass. My cock was soaked with her juices from her pussy. She was now on her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her. I stuck two fingers in her asshole easily. Then I slipped in three fingers. I finger ass with three fingers for a minute. I then positioned my cock at the entrance of her asshole. I then reared back and shoved my seven inch cock all the way in her ass. Christy screamed in pain. II waited a second till Christy said come on and fuck my ass. I then started slowly pumping in and out. I could fill the cum building up as I fucked her tight ass. Christy screamed fuck my pussy. So I slipped my cock in her pussy and slammed her pussy hard. I finally cummed deep in her pussy as she screamed with pleasure. We both collapsed on the bed. She rolled on her back and told me to go spend the night with my new girlfriend. I got up and kissed Christy and told her she was the best. She was smiling as I left the room.

I found Brooke still naked on the couch. When I walked in she said lets go to bed. She led me to her room. I admired her nice little ass as she walked ahead of me. Brooke was 5' 7" tall and thin with small perky tits. She has brown hair down to the middle of her back. We went to her room and she lay on her back on the bed. I climbed on top and slowly entered her pussy. She moaned and asked me to make love to her. I slowly pumped my cock all the way in her. I would then pull back till I had just a few inches in her and then I would slowly push all the way inside her again. I repeated this for 15 minutes as I kissed her lips. I also nibbled on her ear lobes as I made love to her. She kept moaning and saying, oh right there baby. After the 15 minutes she said please fuck the shit out of my pussy. I started fucking her hard and deep. She screamed as she cummed a lot. I also shot my load deep inside her. I collapsed on her and then rolled to lie beside her. I then snuggled with her and fell asleep with Brooke in my arms.

I wake up to my cock being sucked. I noticed that Brooke was still asleep beside me. I look down to see Christy's blonde head bobbing up and down on my cock. She looked up and smiled at me. She then asked if I would shower with her. She led me to the shower. I grab her legs and held her up as she wrapped her legs around me and I thrust my cock inside her pussy. She squeezed me tight with her legs as I fucked her had and we both orgasmed quickly. I then let her down and we cleaned each other off. We got dressed and I drove to the local grocery store where she was a cashier. She kissed me in the parking lot for five minutes before she had to go to work.

I drove Christy's car back to the apartment. I walked in and Brooke was cooking breakfast in just a t-shirt. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her and she turned her head and kissed me. She turned around and smiled. Brooke said you and Christy love to fuck each other. I told her we did but I want to be with you. Christy loves Paul. Brooke smiled and said lets eat.

After breakfast they headed to her parents house to use the hot tub. They were out of town. Brooke put her bikini on and I used her brother's old trunks. We then hit the hot tub. We were kissing in the hot tub out back when we heard someone come in. A minute later Brooke's older sister Tracy walked in. Tracy smiled and then stripped down to her black bra and panties. Tracy was a lot curvier than Brooke and had at least C cup breast. Brooke introduced me as her new boyfriend Will. Tracy asked if she could play with me and Brooke smiled devilishly and said yes.

Tracy came up and kissed me. We kissed for a minute as I undid her bra and took it off. I then started squeezing her breast and nibbled her nipples. Tracy then went under water and pulled off my trunks. I then went under and removed her panties. I noticed Brooke is now laying by the hot tub finger her pussy watching me get ready to fuck her sister.

I pick up Tracy and hold her ass cheeks as she wrapped her legs around me. I pound her pussy till she screamed with pleasure as she orgasmed. She crawled out of the hot tub and I smiled as I watched my cum ooze out of Tracy's pussy. Brooke licked her sister's pussy clean. We got dressed and I kissed Brooke and Tracy goodbye as I had to get to work. I promised I would call Brooke when I got off work.

sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers