Brooke at the Movies

Story Info
Sex with ex's beautiful teen friend.
789 words
3.62
54.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers

It all started when I went to a movie with my 2 friends Mack and Bill. It was about 15 minutes til showtime. This beautiful young brunette walks in with a hot blonde and a guy. As they get closer I realize the blonde is Bill's little sister Christy and her boyfriend Paul. Christy is 19 and I dated her over a year ago but that is another story.

I asked Bill who her friend was? Bill said that her name is Brooke and she is 18. They have been friends since Brooke moved here last year. Christy sees Bill and walked up to say hi to us. She gave me a hug and a pec on the cheek to the disgust of her boyfriend. She then introduced me to Brooke by saying this is Bill's best friend Will. Oh, and his an ex. I would watch out for him. Brooke smiled and, said oh really, and winked at me. They went to sit in three seats in front of us. One of them had gum on it so Christy asked if the seat by me was taken. I said no and Brooke quickly said I'll take it and Christy looked disappointed but hid it from her boyfriend.

Brooke came and sat by me. She was wearing a loose brown sleeveless top and low riding that just hanged off her hips. She had small perky tits. Brooke whispers in my ear that Christy said you love a good blowjob and I give the best blowjobs. I asked softy if that was an offer. As the lights dimmed and the movie started I heard my zipper and my answer. Brooke reached in and pulled my cock out of my boxers and started stroking it. My cock grew quickly to its 7 inches.Brooke leaned down and took my whole cock in her throat with no problem and slowly bob up and down on my cock. I grab her hair and started fucking her mouth slowly building the pace. I started to cum and she swallowed every drop. She cleaned my cum off my cock with a napkin and threw it in Christy's popcorn. Christy picked it up and turned to us and she wiped the cum on her lips and cleaned it up with her tongue and then went back to watching the movie.

Brooke zipped up my pants and then unzipped her pants and said my turn and smiled. I slid my left hand in her light blue panties. She had a nice mound of hair which I went through and found her pussy lips. I then located her clit and flicked it and she started getting wet. She leaned close to me and moaned finger me. I stuck 2 fingers in her tight pussy and she screamed with pleasures. Luckily the movie was having an action scene and no one noticed. I fingered her picking up speed. She started to grind against my fingers and them came all over them. She took a few minutes to gain calm down and get her strength back and zipped up her pants.

She stood up and grab my hand and lead me out the movie and to the private handicap restroom and locked the door. No words were spoken and we locked lips and her tongue met mine.We broke the kiss and took each others shirt off. We started kissing again and I sliped off Brooke's bra. I took her left nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it. Brooke stepped back and removed her jeans and panties. She then undid my belt and pulled my boxers and jeans to the floor and I stepped out of them. My cock was rock hard again. She turned and leaned forward on the sink exposing her pussy for rear entry. I quickly filled her wet pussy with my 7 inch cock. Brooke moaned with pleasure as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her filling her pussy with all 7 inches with each thrust. Brooke said fuck me harder. This really turned me on and started slamming my cock in her harder and faster. After a few minutes of really pounding her pussy I cummed deep inside her pussy. We both collapsed to the floor and I held her tight for a few minutes. We then got dressed and she put her cum soaked panties in my pocket which excited me because I love panties. We returned to the movie. I left with her and Christy. I sat in the back with Brooke and Christy drove with her boyfriend Paul in the front. She dropped Paul off and we headed to Brooke and Christy's apartment. Now the fun can really begin.

sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers