Brooke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers

"Yeah, I could too. Just think, we can do this as much as we want if we're living together."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. I think I've decided for sure. I want us to both come here and share an apartment. I'm the happiest right now that I've ever been." Brooke said.

"Me too," I replied.

We stayed in the shower for several more minutes before we finished. I came close to shooting my load, but Brooke stopped rubbing my cock just before I hit the launch sequence. We got out of the shower and dried each other off before returning to the bedroom.

"Would you give me another rub down?" Brooke asked.

"Absolutely," I replied. Lie down on the bed, face up this time, and I'll rub your leg, and anything else you want."

"Thanks," Brooke replied as she laid down on the bed, face up, placing her hands behind her head. "Get to work, brother," she said.

I went to the bathroom and got her lotion and started rubbing her legs. I started at her feet and made my way up to her shins, taking my time to give her a good rub down. I made my way to her thighs, spreading her legs a little to have full access. I looked up at her, and Brooke had her eyes closed, and was softly moaning as I rubbed her thighs. I worked each one good, trying to get her to totally relax. I pulled her arms down so they were on the bed beside her and put lotion on her arms and started rubbing them. When I finished with both arms, I went back to her thighs and worked them for several more minutes. I did this for more than thirty minutes before I heard her softly snoring.

"Brooke, are you awake?" I asked, quietly. If she was asleep, I didn't want to wake her. She didn't respond.

I continued rubbing her thighs, resisting the temptation to fuck her again. God, my cock was rock hard and dripping pre cum at this point. I wanted to crawl on top of her and fuck her again, but she was asleep, and I really didn't want to wake her. If she is going to be at her best tomorrow, she needs her sleep. I rubbed the lotion into her soft flesh, gave her a gentle kiss, and covered her with the sheet and blanket, and tucked her in. She was sound asleep at this point.

I sat in the chair thinking of all we've done the past couple of days, and how our relationship has changed. I quietly walked over to her and pulled the sheets back off her body, and just looked at her beautiful nude frame. Her face looked quite content. Her abdomen moved slightly with each breath. God, she looked gorgeous. I traced my fingers along her chest, circling her hard nipples, and gently stroked her face and lips. My cock was about to shoot as I did this, so I started masturbating with thoughts of my nude sister as she lay there, totally exposed. I started pumping my cock slowly, but increased speed as I looked at her. "God, you're so fucking beautiful, Brooke," I said to her quietly, knowing that she couldn't hear me.

I continued stroking my cock for a few more minutes, until I knew I was going to shoot my load. I grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and shortly came hard, catching all the cum in the tissue. I wiped off my cock and threw the tissue in the trash.

I looked over at the clock and noticed that it was 9:30 already. I didn't want to turn on the TV and wake Brooke up, so I decided to call it a night as well. I called the front desk and asked for a 7:00 wake up call, and reaffirmed with them that we'd be staying another night. I asked about this at the front desk earlier, and they said it would be OK, but I wanted to make sure. The desk clerk said it would be fine, and told me to have a good night. He didn't have to tell me that, 'cause I'd already had a great night. I said the same to him before hanging up. I walked over and latched the security lock on the door, turned off the lights, and crawled into bed next to Brooke.

Brooke turned toward me and put her arm around me, with her head on my chest. I must have fallen asleep soon after that, because the next thing I knew, the phone rang at 7:00 am with our wake up call.

Brooke woke up a little disoriented at first, asking where we were. I told her we were in the hotel and she had to get up for breakfast before heading to tryouts. She looked at me and smiled.

"That's right. For a second there I wasn't sure where I was," she said. "What time did we go to bed last night? The last thing I remember is you giving me a rub down. I must have fallen asleep."

"We went to bed around 9:30. You slept all night. How do you feel this morning?"

"I feel fine," she replied.

"How's your leg?"

"After that rub down, it feels fine. I think I'll be OK for tryouts today. Do I have to get up now, or can I sleep just a little bit longer?"

"I'll let you sleep another fifteen minutes. I'll go ahead and get dressed, and then you can have the bathroom."

"Thanks, bro."

"No problem," I said as I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took my morning piss and washed my face. I didn't bother to shave as I was only going to the tryouts today. I finished in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, where Brooke was sound asleep.

I got dressed before waking her up again. After I woke Brooke up, she got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I could hear her as she went through her morning routine before she walked back into the bedroom, and stood in the middle of the room naked.

"Do you think we can run around naked in the apartment once we're both here?" she asked.

"Brooke, there's nothing I'd like more than to watch you run around our apartment naked once we're living here. Works for me."

"I think it'll work for me too," she said before getting dressed.

I watched her closely as she dressed taking in the sight of her nude body right in front of me. She took her time, sort'a showing off as she slid her panties seductively over her hips, her tits still bare. "You like?" she asked as she turned around wearing her tiny bikini panties that went up her crack displaying her firm ass.

"Yeah, I like very much!" I replied.

"When we get back to the room, I'm gonna have you take them off me with your teeth," she said, looking at me with that, 'fuck me' look of hers.

"That'll be my pleasure," I replied.

Brooke smiled and then put on her sports bra and the rest of her clothes. We left the room and headed to the restaurant for breakfast. I brought along our dishes and silverware from last night and gave them to the waitress.

"I never thought we'd see these again," she said laughing before she took our order.

"I'm getting nervous about tryouts," Brooke said as we waited for our food.

"Just be yourself, Brooke, I'm sure you'll do fine."

"I hope so. There's a lot riding on my performance today, especially missing yesterday afternoon and all."

"You'll be fine," I said, trying to reassure her. "You were one of the best so far as I could tell."

"Thanks. It means a lot to me that you'll be there today."

"I wouldn't miss this for anything."

We talked for a few more minutes before our food came. We both ate like we were starved to death, and soon finished our meal.

"Well, I guess it's time to head over to the school," Brooke said.

"Yeah, we need to get over there. I'll be there all the time," I reassured her.

"Thanks, Steven. You don't know how much that means to me."

We made our way to the practice field and I parked the car. I got Brooke's things out of the car and walked her to the locker room.

"Could you give me a good luck kiss?" she asked.

I didn't answer, but leaned in for a quick kiss on her lips. "I'll do better tonight when we celebrate," I told her.

"I hope it's a celebration."

"It will be. Play hard, but don't hurt yourself," I said.

"You're sounding like mom now," she replied.

Brooke went inside to get changed for tryouts and I made my way to the practice field. I noticed that the group of guys was larger today, and like yesterday, I sat down in front of them.

After about fifteen minutes, the girls came out for their tryouts, and just like yesterday, the guys started talking again, making sexual comments about the girls, especially Brooke. I listened to their comments, and agreed with everything they said about my sister, as well as the other hotties out on the field.

The morning went by quickly, and the girls broke for lunch. Brooke waved at me before she went inside.

One of the guys asked, "Do you know her?" calling Brooke's number.

"Yeah, I know her. I brought her to tryouts," I replied.

"She sure is hot," he said.

"Yeah, I've noticed that too," I replied without giving away our relationship.

"Are the two of you together?"

"Yeah, were together."

"Lucky guy," he replied.

"Yeah, I am a lucky guy."

He didn't say anything else, but they all continued their talk as the girls left the field. I got lunch at Burger King, not far from the school, before returning for the afternoon session.

They had a scrimmage in the afternoon, against the college girls again, just like yesterday. Brooke played her heart out. She made three goals, and was all over the field. It didn't look like her leg was giving her any trouble.

They continued for the remainder of the afternoon.

"She's the best player out there," the guy behind me said to me.

"Yeah, she's really good," I replied.

"She'll make the team for sure," he commented.

"I sure hope so, she's really counting on it."

"We all are," one of the guys in the group shouted, while the rest of them laughed. I didn't pay any attention to him, or the others as they continued talking about the new girls.

About four o'clock the coaches gathered the new girls at the side lines and talked with them for a few minutes before they headed off to the locker room. Brooke broke away from the group, as did several other girls, and came over to me, while the others went to talk with their parents.

"What do you think?" she asked me. One of the guys behind me answered, "We think you're a shoe in!" as though she'd asked them instead of me.

"You really think so?" she asked him.

"Yeah, we all do. We're looking forward to having you here next year. We come to all the games."

"Well, thank you," Brooke replied. I could tell she was enjoying all the attention they were giving her.

"I'm Tommy," he said, sticking out his hand. Brooke shook his hand, and he held onto it as they talked.

"Yeah, we're all looking forward to getting to know you better next year."

Brooke continued holding his hand as they talked. She really was enjoying this attention, and they were all pouring it on, telling her about all the parties they have with the field hockey players. They shared that they were in a fraternity, and that they hosted parties after all the home games.

"They can be a blast," several of them said. "There's a party tonight for the girls who make the team. The other girls will tell you all about it after the announcement later on. It's a tradition to party with the new players, as well as the girls on the team. We have a good time."

"That sounds like fun, IF I make the team," Brooke replied.

"You don't have to worry about that," one commented.

"You can come even if you don't make the team," one offered. "You can even bring your boyfriend along. He'll have a good time too."

Brooke looked at me and smiled. "Maybe we'll take you up on that offer," she said to the group.

"We hope so," they said.

Brooke looked mesmerized by all the attention she was receiving from the group. I noticed that she was still holding the guys hand and he was sorta rubbing his thumb over her hand as he held it tight.

Brooke looked down at me and said, "I need to get back. They said they'll post a list of those of us who made the team. It should be up in a few minutes. I'll go get my things and wait to find out."

"Don't forget about the party," a couple of them shouted to Brooke as she finally let loose of the guys hand and ran off to the locker room.

"God, you're a lucky man if she's your girl," the guy who was holding her hand said to me.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," another chimed in.

"I hope you bring her to the party. It'll be a blast," one of the guys said to me.

"There'll be plenty of 'refreshments,' if you know what I mean. We have a good time at our parties."

"I'm sure you do," I replied.

"It seemed like your friend wants to come," another said.

"Well, we will if she wants to," I said.

We sat and talked for about thirty minutes while waiting for the news of who made the team. When the girls came out, it wasn't difficult to tell who made it and who didn't. Several of them, including Brooke, came running out of the locker room looking all excited, while others were walking slowly, some of them crying.

Brooke came running across the field and up the bleachers, and gave me a big hug. "I make it! I made it!" she screamed while holding me tightly. "I'm so happy I can hardly breathe," she said.

I congratulated her, along with all the guys behind us.

"The girls told us about the party, and gave us a flyer with the time and directions to the frat house. Can we go, Steven?"

"Sure, if that's what you want," I replied, not sure that I wanted to go, but this was Brooke's moment and her decision.

"Great," the guys behind me shouted as they swarmed around Brooke, giving her hugs as she hugged them back. I watched as they got very close to Brooke, pulling her in tight to the group. Several of them had their arms around her, and there were hands all over her, with a couple of them feeling her ass. I'm sure that with all the excitement, Brooke didn't even realize what they were doing to her. They were being real bold, I thought to myself. A couple of the guys went over to a couple other girls who were close by and congratulated them and invited them to the party as well. Brooke was all caught up in the excitement and was letting them all hug her and make over her before she had to leave and return for her things.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Brooke said as she broke away from the group of guys and went running off to the field house.

I stayed with the group of guys, trying not to let their actions bother me. I didn't want to make a scene, and if I'm going to be here next year with Brooke, I'm gonna have to get used to guys giving her attention like this. I just wonder how she'll respond to all the attention. Going to the party might be a good way to find out how Brooke will react to the attention of all the guys at this college. It'll be a test for sure.

I talked with the group like I wasn't upset or anything about what just happened, and they treated me like I was an old friend or something. I knew it was just because they wanted to get Brooke to the party, so I played along and talked with them and got directions to the party. They told me that there'd be plenty of booze and everything else that happens at college frat parties. I've never been to a frat party, going to the community college, but I had a good idea what went on.

As Brooke came out of the locker room, I got up to greet her.

"See you tonight!" a few of the guys yelled at us.

"I'm looking forward to it," Brooke yelled back at the guys.

I met Brooke, grabbed her bag, and we walked to the car, with Brooke talking a hundred miles an hour about making the team and the party we'd been invited to.

"I can't believe I made it, Steven! This is the most exciting thing ever! We've even been invited to our first frat party! Isn't this fucking awesome?"

"Yeah, it's fucking awesome," I said, with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

As we got into the car, Brooke looked at me and asked, "Is something the matter? I thought you'd be excited that I made the team."

"I am excited, Brooke. I'm really happy for you that you made the team. Yeah, we need to celebrate. The party will be fun!" I said, trying to act excited about it. I knew it meant a lot to Brooke to be accepted and to celebrate, and I didn't want to be a damper on her experience.

"Good, it just seemed that . . ."

"It'll be fine, Brooke. I've never been to a frat party before either. It'll be a lot of fun."

"It'll be fun, for sure, but the real fun will be when we get back to the room after the party. That's when the fun begins," Brooke said to me as she leaned over and gave me a deep, wet kiss. "I just want to see what it's like. I'm not interested in any of them, if that's what you're thinking. I just want to have fun with you tonight, after the party. Remember what I told you, you have to fuck my brains out tonight, and we have all night to make wild love together!"

I kissed her again, and let my hand drop to her leg, just below the bottom of her short shorts. "God, I love you, Brooke," I said, realizing that this was the first time I'd said that to her in that way.

"Steven, I love you too, and not just as a brother. I've fallen in love with you, and you're all I'll ever want or need. I really love you, Steven."

With that, I drove back to the hotel. Brooke shed all her clothes, except for her bikini underwear, immediately upon entering the room.

"You have to take these off with your teeth, remember?" Brooke asked.

"My pleasure," I replied, while dropping down on my knees. I leaned forward and bit the top of her bikinis, tugging away at them. I pulled down the sides, making my way around the back side. I pulled the back down over her ass, and licked her ass for a minute or two, before moving around to the front. I took the front of her bikini's into my mouth and pulled them down, just below her cunt. I leaned in and licked her cunt several times before removing them the rest of the way. Brooke stepped out of them as I then stood back up.

Standing in front of me completely naked, she hugged me and kissed me again, taking my hand and placing it on her pussy while rubbing it against herself for a couple of minutes. She leaned back, pressed my hand harder against her pussy, slid a couple of my fingers inside, and while rubbing them inside of her pussy, said, "This is yours and only yours. Nobody else will ever get close. I know there'll be a house full of drunk guys there tonight, I'm not stupid; and I know why they invited all of us over. Some of the girls on the team were talking about getting laid tonight, so I know what's going on, but the only one I want inside of me is you. We don't have to go if you don't want to."

I slid my free hand to her ass and started rubbing it, feeling the softness of her globes, while still finger fucking her. I held her for a few minutes, and while some doubt still lingered, I said, "We can go. It'll be a fun time, our first frat party and all. I guess I'll just have to get used to this if we're here together next year."

"Good. We'll have fun, I promise; and then you're fucking my brains out when we get back. I'm sure we'll both be so fucking horny after the party. Thanks, Steven," she said as she moved away from me and headed to the bathroom. "I know I stink, so I'll get a shower and then we can get something to eat."

Brooke danced with excitement all the way to the bathroom.

I called mom and told her the good news. She wanted to talk with Brooke, but I told her that Brooke was in the shower, and that I'd have her call when she got out.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and thought about the party, and all the comments the guys were making about Brooke over the past two days. I know they'll be all over her tonight, but I'll have to go along with it. Brooke is really excited about it, but I still have my concerns. We'll just have to see what happens.

TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers