Brooke Ch. 04

Story Info
The escape.
7.1k words
4.19
28.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

The Rescue

Brooke went over the arrangements yet again making William recite his part to perfection. Something was bound to go wrong but with luck they could improvise and rescue Carlene from that bastard uncle of his, Freddy.

"We will succeed," William enthused.

"Like I just did for you?" she quipped.

"Eh?"

"Never mind, just go I've got to get ready," she sighed.

Brooke was in the shower washing off William's cum, thinking out loud. "Men are so thick when they're distracted by their penis. If only the uncle had been as pliable as his girlfriend, or William, Carlene wouldn't still be there and that bastard Freddy wouldn't have anything over me to keep me dancing around like his damn puppet."

If she could have used her body to distract the guards at Freddy's house she would have tried it already. The damn place was more like a fortified compound than a home but William had found a way in. Later tonight might be their only chance to free Carlene.

They had seduced and abused his girlfriend and breaking into his compound would add to Freddy's loss of face. Freeing her was only a part of the issue for he had contacts enough to find them and the retribution would be severe, if not deadly.

***

Taking a deep breath she entered the club as ordered. Brooke wondered what ordeal she would be forced to endure next. The stupid blonde bimbo they had toyed with hadn't been worth this much trouble, though she did feel a tinge of excitement mixed with the apprehension over this new adventure.

If her friend hadn't been held to ransom she just might have enjoyed the adventure; stepping into the unknown ready to obey a stranger. She too had limits, though not very clearly defined. She was no stranger to danger she lived for it and could cope with men or women, maybe turning them into accomplices to get her own way as she had William.

Having to keep her wits about her she avoided the bar. She was black in an all white male dominated club which sent a shiver through her despite the earlier bravado. At least they weren't bottled up red necks. They were a tough looking crowd maybe criminals like William's uncle, though that didn't stop the men ogling her body.

Brooke wore a white stretchy sheathe contoured to her curves, purposely exuding sex so as to seduce the next client. He could either be brought to heel or brought off quickly, it didn't matter which. A couple of heavyweight guys made a move on her reminding Brooke of that disgusting act around the Freddy's pool and she uncharacteristically froze.

She couldn't get the image of those big hulks, taking her every hole while Freddy watched, leaving her shaking and afraid. This fear thing was something new and she didn't like it one bit. Before she could recover a third man appeared between them. He put a hand on the two big men, looking as though he were resting his hands on shelves not shoulders, and leaned in on Brooke.

"You been sent over by Freddy?" he asked.

The friendly wink calmed her a little. At the mention of the bastards name the two hard cases shied off, moving surprisingly nimbly for such large predatory beasts.

"I'm the manager here," he explained. She glimpsed the blue card and sighed inwardly. The card meant she had to obey this man, unable to refuse whatever he wanted, while her friend was held prisoner at that damn compound by that bastard Freddy, William's uncle.

Why did it have to be the manager? She could be there to serve behind the bar but didn't think so. After what she had done to Freddy's girlfriend this was going to be a punishment, she was going to be taught a lesson. She couldn't dance, couldn't hold a tune but anyone could lie back and take it. Brooke could cope with a private one on one performance but here in this club she might be expected to become the entertainment.

Those two big brutes would be the least of her worries. This man could give her to anyone, maybe more than one. It had been made clear by that disgusting Freddy she was to obey absolutely whoever held the blue card or her friend would suffer. Freddy knew how to make a person suffer for brutality was his trade; he was a malicious gangster.

She would have to make sure this guy didn't complain or her friend would suffer. She was fully aware of the dire position she was in but with William turning up she thought it might be easier than imagined. No such luck now.

A big toothy smile failed to portray confidence rather it revealed anxiety and weakness. The nightmare was about to start after all, she was going to be that evil bastard Freddy's whore!

She followed the manager through the club into his office all the time hoping to regain enough confidence to seduce him. It was imperative she pleased him, not just to save her friend a punishment but to save herself from the worst his imagination could conjure up.

He waved a hand meaning for her to stand in front of the desk while he took a seat. He swivelled around examining her from head to toe. Her head hung low, avoiding looking at him, while trying to regain the usual charm.

"Let's take a look at you then," he said, meaning for her to look up at him.

"Yes, sir," she responded, knowing this was a time to play the submissive card. It would do no good cajoling him for he ran a seriously heavy club and had already shown how he could handle those heavies. So nervous was she his demand was interpreted as something more than for her to look at him.

She peeled the hem of the tight white dress up her body, already revealing the outlines of a voluptuous figure, to expose a tiny thong. Peeling it higher she struggled to pull it off over her head it was so tight. She stood before him pulling at her hair, feeling very naked. Often she wore no underwear for the sheer devilment of it but this was different.

He looked at her professionally assessing her assets, not revealing the slightest surprise at her mistake when she stripped off. "You must owe him a lot of money or some very big favour," he commented. "You're an amateur aren't you," he added, when she refused to answer.

The amateur jibe she took to mean she was too shy to remove the underwear. The guy continued to appraise her body waiting her out. Relenting to his patience she unclipped the bra dropping it onto the floor with the dress. The thong was designed not to show under the figure hugging dress and it too was a struggle to remove.

He stared at her large breasts then seemingly satisfied stared right between her legs at a neatly shaved pussy. The professionalism of that look meant there wasn't the slightest chance of seducing him for he was too used to handling scantily clad dancers, entertainers and probably whores too.

The feeling of defeat was creeping over her despite the monumental effort at maintaining a last shred of confidence.

He didn't need her to strip off for what she was going to do but he wasn't complaining. "So, do you know what you are here for?" he asked casually.

"What, what ever you want me for, sir" she stammered, with a whisper of a voice. The pathetic sound of her own voice made her realise how nervous she was. Brooke tried to make it sound as though she was there for him and only him but knew he wasn't interested in the hired help.

She was going to be used to entertain the customers. Who was she kidding she was there to fuck whoever he wanted her to fuck and they both knew it. She had played around like a naughty slut but to become this man's whore was devastating. She would have to pretend to enjoy it too just to get a good report with that bastard Freddy. One false move and Carlene would feel it from a whip or much worse.

Anyone else would have burst into tears in abject sorrow by now but she had been in bad situations before and always turned them to her advantage. There was still some hope of getting out of this.

"I have a special guest in tonight you will entertain. Make sure you please them as Freddy specifically told me to report on your behaviour," he started to say.

'Why do men always want to lecture me,' she wondered. At least it looked as though it would be just the one, unless the client was perverse. Maybe he liked to watch others fuck her. The sudden thought of animals made her shiver.

He took it as a sign of her inexperience, but before he could continue a knock sounded loud on the door. It swung open admitting a tall confident woman. She was dressed conservatively with an expensive set of pearls draped around her neck. The dress was designed exclusively for her confirming the look of class and money.

Brooke looked down at the cheap screwed up nylon sheath that was her dress and almost laughed at the pathetic situation she was in.

"Hmm, nice," the woman said.

"Hi Dorothy, nice to see you, how are you, I'm fine. So that's the pleasantries over with shall we get down to business?" he asked, without her saying a word.

"You know me too well, darling," she smiled grimly. "Is this it," she said, nodding toward Brooke.

"Yes. I haven't had a chance to brief her yet," he said.

"Debriefed her I see!" she chuckled, with a smokers rasp. "No need, I'll take charge of the little tramp," she said.

"Get dressed," he said, sounding bored with them both.

The woman was middle aged, a tough character, looking like a Disney villainess. Brooke was sure the woman had a long cigarette holder somewhere in the large bag she carried. Realising she had been spoken to she reached for her clothes.

She was unfazed over being naked for she wore clothes to tease and loved exposing her body. The dress had curled up into itself looking ridiculously tiny now and would need stretching, with difficulty, back into shape just to cover the essentials. It was more than likely it would display some personal bits with every step.

"Stay, girl," the woman demanded. "Here, put this on," she told Brooke.

Brooke took the dog collar without a word of protest, gaining time to asses this new adversary, ready to winkle out the woman's weaknesses. She had played this sort of game with Carlene often enough and was relieved she was to be given to a woman. She reached for her clothes again.

"Down, pet," Dorothy commanded and slapped a wrist with the leash. She clipped the leash to the collar. "I'll take it as it is, no need for adornments," the woman told him.

"The door on the left takes you direct to the private rooms," the manager told Dorothy as she guided Brooke out. A sharp tug of the leash had Brooke walking close, either under control or choking. She chose to be an obedient pet until she could get the better of this woman.

At the end of a corridor Dorothy stopped before a plain door. "Down, pet," the woman demanded.

Brooke got onto all fours as she had some time ago with Carlene when playing this kind of game. It was obvious what was going to happen in that private room but Brooke was steeling herself to it, building a protective resistance.

Crawling through on hands and knees the noise of conversations and background music burst over them. This wasn't a private room they were back in the club! The damn woman was parading her naked across the sticky carpet among all these men. She was showing off her cute little pet on a leash.

The expected groping didn't occur as she crawled alongside her mistress to the bar. The men showed Dorothy respect, obviously knowing who she was, which gave Brooke something to think about. She would normally get hot over displaying her naked body but managed to restrain her lascivious thoughts.

The time she had rigged a dress to fall off when Carlene tugged it, contriving to make it look like an accident, flashed through her mind but was quickly suppressed. These people were dangerous so she needed to keep her wits about her. Perhaps she was learning a lesson after all.

The crowd standing at the bar parted. "My usual and the same for the pet," Dorothy ordered. "In an ashtray," she added

Brooke was appalled. She was expected to lap the damn drink from a dirty ashtray on the floor. Carefully licking, avoiding a cigarette end and some ash, was not her idea of fun even though she had some weird ideas on how to behave.

Leaning forward, ass up, gave everyone an intimate view of her shaved crotch. No one mentioned it, which meant they had a lot of respect for her mistress, but she could feel their eyes boring into her. The submissive role and alcohol was working on her exposed hole.

"Enjoy your drink, pet?" Dorothy asked.

Brooke looked up glaring at her.

The woman reached down with a finger pushing at her sex. "Everyone looks very interested in this little hole but I'm sure they could use the others too. Nice tight asshole pet. Do you want me to give you to these men?" she asked.

Brooke looked up at her mistress with imploring eyes. Before she could speak she spat out a cigarette end. "Please mistress, keep me just for you, please!" she whispered back.

"Be a good little pet and do as you are told then," she demanded.

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress," Brooke replied. Inwardly she groaned knowing her usual protective sassiness had been deflated leaving her submissive side to take over. She often submersed herself in the role with Carlene but it was safe with her friend but with this woman it left her so terribly vulnerable. The more she gave in the more submissive she became and the woman obviously knew how to take advantage of it.

Brooke was naked in an exclusive club full of men with the morals of the gutter, dependent on the protection of this dominating harridan. It was no wonder she felt defeated and totally obedient, unable to use her usual guile to get out of trouble. She was in a real mess now, without the prospect of her friends help.

Obediently she padded on all fours through the club led by her mistress. On the way they met a young guy also with a pet on the end of a leash. "Be a good pet and smell its ass," her mistress commanded.

The other pet girl did the same to Brooke, not that she minded at all, in fact by now she was ready to be licked and wiggled her ass at the older woman.

"Kiss its ass pet," she laughed.

As humiliating as it was, in a room full of strangers, it must have been more so for an older woman to be kissing her young black asshole. The woman hadn't known anything about her but it was now obvious she was turned on by this lewd and humiliating display.

"That's enough! You're enjoying it far too much you're like bitches on heat. Now French kiss her to clean your mouth you dirty little slut," her mistress demanded. Pulling the leash she manoeuvred her pet around so they were face to face.

Brooke gulped and froze. She recognised the woman! She was a policewoman! How could that be possible? The look on the cops face didn't show the slightest recognition, rather her eyes were full of lust, enjoying every moment of this dire humiliation.

She wasn't just a street cop either, she had some high rank, yet here she was being led around naked in a club full of criminals by a young guy. Hell! The woman moved in and all Brooke could do was open her mouth letting the cop explore her tongue. Pressing mouths close they opened up with big wet slobbering kisses, wrapping tongues around in a swirling fight, exploring each others mouths.

"That's enough!" Dorothy commanded and pulled hard on the leash. "Your pet is a right little slut, mine too by the look of things," she added with delight.

"She's frustrated, hasn't had her full dose of cock yet," the young guy told Dorothy. "I'm going to see to her then leave her to the customers for extra fucking," he added.

Dorothy looked at the two of them in disgust. Pulling on the leash she led Brooke away without another word to the horrible young man. So it seemed even she had standards. "Come along pet, you might catch something from the dirty bitch," she warned Brooke in an exaggerated tone of dismissal aimed at the young man.

In a private room Dorothy pulled off the expensive dress and dumped it on the floor without a thought to its value. It was an unconscious display of wealth. She made herself comfortable on a pile of cushions, opened her legs and crooked a finger at Brooke who crawled toward her. "Lets see what you can do pet, pleasure your mistress," she smirked.

Brooke was in familiar territory now, no longer out of her depth, able to dive in deeper than this woman expected. Her new mistress wore no panties so there was little to do but practise an art she and Carlene had mastered.

She tenderly kissed and stroked both thighs hoping to keep the woman off guard as though she might be shy. Licking them now she made her way toward the bare pussy, just the way she liked them. She licked wetly with a long strong tongue at the crease beside a pair of swelling lips, occasionally nudging the lips with her nose.

As though a novice she tenderly kissed the now bulging wet lips then suddenly sucked everything into her mouth and nibbled boldly. The muscular tongue reached in among the open folds of her cunt teasing the woman's bud. The pressure of the strong suction was increased and Brooke knew it how it would feel; as though she were being pulled inside out.

It was obviously a tremendous arousal for Dorothy for she started squirming and lifted her hips to have her cunt worshiped by her new pet. Her head rocked back opening her mouth to gargle a string of words. "Yes! Eat me pet. Lovely pet, oh! Yes! You fucking slut, do it, make your mistress cum, you bitch pet," she croaked.

Fortunately the woman didn't clamp her thighs around Brooke's head allowing her some freedom to stretch up and pinch the woman's nipples and massage her breasts. She moved up to massaging her body while the woman came round from the deep orgasm. Bending over her mouth she was going to deep kiss her.

"No pet, not after kissing that sluts asshole," she warned. "You did so well I'm going to keep you as my live-in pet. I want more, so much more," she crooned. "I'll arrange with the manager to take you home. I'll pay him a great deal to make you my suck slave," she sighed.

Brooke was both flattered and angry at the idea of this woman buying her. She took no notice and leaned in while the woman struggled to push her off only to find her wrists caught in restraints. They were strategically placed around the floor under the cushions but Brooke had found one then another while bringing her victim under control during the orgasm.

Dorothy tried to bite her but Brooke was younger, stronger and faster. She had played this game too often with Carlene to be caught out.

"No you bitch, stop it, let me go! You'll be punished for this," she threatened.

Brooke rocked back on her haunches breathing heavily, only now getting her breath back after diving in the woman's flabby wet hole.

"My husband will punish you badly pet if I ask him. You wouldn't like that one little bit, he's a vindictive bastard at the best of times," she said, with a look of disgust on her face.

"The men out there respect you, because of him?" she asked. A nod confirmed it. "Who is he then?" she asked. Hoping a powerful husband might be able to help in the fight against Freddy.

"Its easy to find out, just ask anyone here," she said, with a dangerous glare. "Loosen me right now and I'll punish you instead of giving you to him to deal with," she added.

Brooke looked in one of the cupboards and found a big rubber dildo. She licked it seductively and rubbed it between the woman's thighs that were now held wide by two more restraints fastened to the floor.

"So who is he then?" she asked, moving the big black dildo closer to the woman's cunt. She wasn't afraid at all and just smiled.

"You won't know him sweet lamb but to his friends, correction accomplices in crime, he is simply known as Freddy," she stated. "What's the matter pet? Damn! You're one of his tramps and he set me up with you!" she said, suddenly looking angry and very mean.

12