Brooke Claims Her Prize Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

She has clearly thought this through to meticulous detail. Brooke's face changes from deadly serious to a smile. "I want to know that you understand this." She says to me.

I clearly had not idea what I was getting myself into. I thought this would just be tryst, or that maybe we would click and I would leave Jess for her. But now I see that I have exposed myself to a predator. She has her hooks in me. I couldn't back out now even if I wanted to. And i can't even fathom wanting to, she is just too intoxicating. She's like that cult of personality leader that inspires millions to follow his lunacy. But I am the sole focus of her efforts, and I'm helpless to do anything about it.

"I understand completely now Brooke." I tell her with certainty. "I didn't quite realize what you were, that you get anything and everything you want. You can count on me to work with you to get whatever you want, with no questions asked."

That evil smile again crosses her face again. "Good." She says as she leans in and kisses me on the forehead. "Tomorrow we'll get to work claiming what's mine. And you'll help me with every bit of it. Oh, and another thing, in case you couldn't tell, I get off on making people suffer. You're going to need to be strong and ruthless as you help me take everything that your wife desires."

"Anything and everything for you Brooke." I say in resignation.

"Goodnight my faithful pet." Brooke says to me.

"Goodnight my goddess." I say back to her as I close my eyes and fade into unconsciousness accepting my new fate.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12