Brooke Claims Her Prize Pt. 04

Story Info
Brooke completes her conquest.
7.3k words
3.68
10.2k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

I woke up before Brooke. I tend to be an early riser, even when I've stayed up to the wee hours of the night. I looked over at Brooke sleeping. She looked so innocent, peaceful, and sweet. Watching her sleeping you'd never guess that she was such a ruthless, dominant woman.

I slipped out of bed taking care not to wake her. I made my way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I needed coffee. I rummaged around for a bit until I found coffee, filters, and a mug. Once I had the hot coffee in hand I took a seat at her cluttered dining room table. After a few sips my head started to clear. The gravity of the situation then hit me. Shit, my life as I know it is over. What is the future going to look like? Where on earth do we go from here?

I thought back to the first time I talked to Brooke. It was over five years ago. I've always had a naughty side. Most of us do, it's just a matter of how high our threshold is for fulfilling our dark desires. I never really found a limit. Not that there wasn't one. Apparently I just hadn't found it yet. I had called sex lines before. Ever since I was a young teenager and saw the first 976 sex line commercials on late night TV. It had been an occasional thing over the years. It didn't really matter whether or not I had a girlfriend. There was something about trying to find satisfaction from a girl that i'm paying to talk to that excited me and filled a void that I have still never found another solution for.

Over the years I had found a wide variety of girls to talk to. Some were terrible at it and needed to find a new line of work. Some were actually pretty good at reading me and knowing how to get me off. It's not just a matter of saying naughty things though. A good phone sex operator needs to listen to her customer, and be able to identify what exactly gets him off. Over the years, only a small handful were really good at that. As I continued to sip my coffee i pondered what made Brooke different.

From the very beginning she was one of the few that really listened. She never tried rushing things. Never went straight for the cliche' dirty talk intended to get the guy off as quickly as possible. She listened and catered her every word to what she perceived was my unique sexuality.

The first time we talked, I had a specific fantasy involving my wife. I wanted Brooke to play my wife, doing all the naughty, slutty things that most women, my wife included, are not comfortable doing. Brooke executed perfectly. From the very beginning it was like she shared my fantasy and knew how to help me push my boundaries. This was like having a sexuality coach. At the end of the sexual part of the conversation we talked for a good hour just getting to know each other. We shared our backgrounds, our interests, our fetishes, and even delved into discussion on current issues, politics, and more philosophical beliefs. It blew me away that a girl with such a naughty side, working a phone sex line, could carry on such an engaging conversation on so many topics. She even shared a very similar dry sense of humor. At the end of the call Brooke told me that she really had a good time, that it was probably the best conversation she'd ever had with a customer, and that she hoped I'd call her again. She gave me her handle, Lizzy, so that i could ask for her next time I called. I didn't find out that her real name was Brooke for several years.

Over the next few years I called her about once a month. Occasionally there would be a gap where we wouldn't talk for a few months, I would occasionally think about her though, even in the midst of my busy life. Sometimes we would just get right into fantasies and finish the conversations without small talk. We would often share ideas for different fantasies with each other and the phone call would consist of us trying to feel out new fetishes. Sometimes they were my ideas, sometimes they were hers. As I think about this I realize that it was one of her suggestions that we try playing out a scenario where we actually meet in person, and she aggressively steals me away from my wife. This was a few years ago. We played out this scenario a few times, it always got me off, and seemed to get her off too. I wonder, was her suggestion for this scenario her way of testing the waters to see if I was receptive to it? I've reached the bottom of the cup of coffee. No more thinking until I get a refill.

Over the years we would occasionally have a conversation that was so good, that we had to keep the momentum going. Brooke would tell me to call the line at a specific time and that she would turn down other calls and wait for me. The conversations would run the spectrum of subjects. Of course it would almost always include very nasty sexual fantasies, but during these runs, where I would sometimes talk to her every few days over the course of a few weeks, we would always expand our understanding of each other.

It sounds cliche of course, but we would regularly tell each other how perfect of a match we seemed to be. She would often share her sexual exploits with me, which was always a turn on. None of the guys ever worked out though. In the end she would always come to the realization that the guy she was dating or fucking just didn't share her same vision of what life should be like. Or if he did, he would be a sexual bore. It was then that she told me that she needed to find a guy just like me. Sometimes I thought it was just her saying what she's supposed to say as a phone sex operator, but other times I could swear that her words were sincere.

About a year ago I specifically remember a call we had that seemed to take us into slightly new territory. It was a long call. It started with a fantasy where she and I were a couple, and she wanted to have me watch while she brought a man home to fuck her. This was a variation on a scenario that we had played numerous time before. After she made me cum with her amazingly naughty imagination she asked me to keep talking, and to tell her what I would want to happen in this situation. I had already cum so my head was somewhat clear now.

I closed my eyes and began telling her what I would want to see her do if we were a couple. I was just letting my words feed off what I imagined I'd like to see. Apparently my words worked. After a few minutes she was cumming. When she was done she said something that sticks clearly in my mind. "Jake, it's like you and I share one mind. It's like our fantasies build off of exactly what is in the others mind. I've never had anything like this, not with a boyfriend, or with another customer." She told me.

I was going to ask her if she was telling the truth, but I figured it didn't really matter. It was more enjoyable thinking it was genuine. We then turned the corner in our conversation about our lives, we talked about where we wanted to travel, I shared with her some of the upcoming travel that I had planned with my wife. Thinking back to that part of the conversation, I remember her telling me that she wished it could be her traveling to Europe with me. I specifically recall her saying, "I want to fuck you in a room overlooking the Eiffel Tower." I laughed and told her how much I'd like that to happen.

Later in that conversation we wound up talking about current events. We already had a solid grasp of our political and ideological beliefs from years of "getting to know you" talks. I was somewhat more conservative than her. Being a military officer, you are expected to be conservative. While I was more conservative than Brooke, I was still very liberal by military standards. I specifically recall her telling me how refreshing my views were. She told me how much she appreciated that I seemed to look at each issue individually and try and dissect what is the "right" solution for any given problem. "I feel like I can learn a lot from you." She told me. "I can't say that about any of the guys I talk to on this line, or any guy i've ever really dated." She continued. She then thanked me and told me she was glad to have me in her life. That statement took me by surprise.

Thinking back to this conversation, it starts to seem like a pivotal moment in how things have progressed. I racked my brain trying to recall as much detail as i can. Specific details begin to reemerge and details of the conversations come into focus. How did I respond to her last statement? I think for a second and the words come back to me.

"I don't know what to say." I told her. "That makes me so happy to hear. I'm really glad to have you in my life." I continued. "But what happens when you decide to quit this line?" I asked her.

"That is a problem." She replied. "Maybe we'll just have to find a way to make this real."

"You know i'd love that." I told her.

"We have a few problems to solve before that could ever happen." She said. "Sadly, I think we have insurmountable obstacles."

"What is insurmountable?" I asked her.

"Well, you're married. We live thousands of miles apart, and I would bet that there has never been a phone sex worker and client that have ever turned their phone relationship into something real." She explained to me.

"None of those are insurmountable." I told her.

"Really?" She asked. "I'm going to remember you said that, when I decide that It's time to stop playing games over the phone and make you mine for real." She told me.

At the time I thought that was just part of her phone sex operator persona, but now I wonder if that was when this all started. I need to ask her if that was when she decided to make this happen. As i finish my second cup of coffee I looked up at the clock. Almost 10 in the morning. I got up from the table and made my way to the bedroom. Brooke was still sound asleep.

Maybe I should have a look around. While I've known Brooke for five years over the phone sex line, I have no idea who she really is, aside from a dominant, cruel, and irresistible goddess. I made my way back into the living room where she had boxes piled up. I took a look at the labels Brooke had written on the boxes with a Sharpie.

Pretty standard. Books, CDs, pictures. The walls were bare and the bookshelf she had in the corner was empty. I peaked inside the pictures box to see what kind of pictures she had. Inside the box were a few larger frames with Asian themed artwork. Lotus flowers, Hummingbirds, a painting of a lady in a kimono. Flipping over some of the smaller frames, I found a few pictures of her with either friends or family. I knew from our conversations that she had one sister. There was one picture of her and another girl that certainly looked like family. The picture appeared to have been taken at a luau in Hawaii. They both had leis on, and pretty floral dresses. It was a great picture. Their heads were pressed together, they both had huge smiles and their arms were around each other. Seeing the picture made me smile.

Digging deeper into the box I found a few small picture frames with photos of her dressed up sexy. The first one I found looked to have been taken at a night club. She had on a short purple dress and red fuck me heels. She had some sort of tropical drink in one hand and was leaning to one side with her hip stuck out and her other hand placed on her hip. Her head was tilted slightly to the side and she had her trademark "attitude" smile. What an incredibly sexy picture I though to myself. Just seeing her like this made my cock hard.

There were a few other pictures that looked like they were taken during other outings with friends. In one picture she and another girl were dressed in very revealing dresses and sandwiched between two black guys. Brooke's breasts are nearly popping out of her dress in the pictures and she has one hand cupping one breast, while her other hand is around the guy next to her. Another very sexy picture. I wonder to myself, who are these people?

Nothing else in that box. I moved around the living room looking at the odds and ends lying around. Nothing really stood out. Sitting on a table besides her couch was a stack of mail. I picked up the pile and flipped through the envelopes. Quite a few credit car billing statements sitting unopened. A few of them with Past Due stamped on the front. Oh, boy I think to myself. What have I gotten myself into?

As I'm standing there flipping through her mail I hear Brooke call from the bedroom.

"Jake, where are you?" Brooke yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen having a cup of coffee." I yelled back to her.

"Put the coffee down and come eat my pussy." She yelled back. "I have needs that you need to tend to." She continued. That snapped me out of my thoughts about her bills and got the immediate attention of my cock. Seconds later I'm walking into the bedroom. Brooke is lying there on the bed, her legs are spread and she's vigorously working her clit with her fingers.

"There you are my boy. Come over here and get to work." She demanded. I rushed over and practically dove in between her legs. The smell of sex, and that amazing strong odor of her pussy hit me. So intoxicating. What is it about her that makes me so powerless to resist and so eager to follow her every demand?

I've always had a talent for eating pussy. I guess when you love what you do, you tend to put your all into it. In no time Brooke was cumming. Just like last night, she wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pulled my face into her while she grinded her pussy hard into my face and squeezed with her legs. It was all I could do just to breath while she was cumming. Once her body stopped shaking from the orgasm she released the strangle hold.

Laying there between her legs I looked up at her face. She's looking down at me. A big smile on her face. She's staring intently into my eyes. Brooke then pulled her right leg up towards her torso and began caressing my left cheek with the side of her foot and big toe. I closed my eyes relishing the feeling. I then felt her toes up against my lips. I opened my eyes and focused them on her sexy little toes.

"Kiss." Brooke instructed me. I began gently kissing her tiny toes, making sure to spend ample time on each one.

"Let's get showered, and go out for breakfast." Brooke said to me while I was giving her beautiful feet the attention they deserved. "We've got a lot to discuss, and plans to make."

I was eager to hear what she had to say. Brooke put the bottom of her foot on my forehead and pushed gently. "Go turn the shower on lover. I like it very hot." Brooke instructed.

-----

This was coming together even better than I had imagined. I had never been with a man with such a willingness to please me from the moment we first met. Sure some of my previous conquests had eventually gotten there, but Jake was practically an obedient pet within one day. Oh the possibilities, I thought to myself. As he sat across from me I examined his features. He's a good looking man. He's also successful, intelligent, and has a great sense of humor. He might be a keeper. The question is, how much do i reveal to him now? I need to be patient and take my time. Things have gone very fast so far. Nothing seemed forced, but moving forward I have to be careful.

"Do you really love me Jake?" I asked.

"I know I didn't meet you in person until yesterday Brooke, but I've been in love with your personality for years." Jake responded. I liked hearing that and flashed him an approving smile.

"Good." I told Jake. "I like hearing that. Never leave me guessing about how you feel about me." I told Jake as I reached across the table and rested my hand on top of his.

There was no denying that I was excited about the possibilities here. I truly felt like I knew Jake. It was not a lie when I told him that he was my favorite caller. Within the first year of him calling I knew that I liked him. His fantasies were very hot, and mirrored many of my own fantasies. He could hold a great conversation about nearly anything. He was thoughtful, insightful, and just fun to talk to. I didn't begin truly thinking about taking this beyond just phone sex until relatively recently though. Thinking back, there were a few specific calls where it became obvious to me that he might be willing to turn his fantasies into reality. Of course I still needed to learn more about him. What did he look like, was he actually the person he said he was? I needed to find these things out.

Once i decided to pursue the possibilities further I began asking Jake personal questions that would allow me to "check up" on him via social media. Looking at his Facebook and Instagram pages, he sure seemed to be who he said he was, and he was also not bad to look at. Once I'd checked up on him I decided to see if he was really willing to give up everything to be with me.

This was not the first time I'd done this. I have very specific needs. I am a dominant, demanding woman, with a relentless sexual appetite and any man I'm with needs to be successful, confident, attractive, sexually open, and willing to give himself to me completely. That's proved to be like finding a Unicorn. Most guys with those qualities are unwilling to give up control to a woman. There have been a few men over the years that seemed promising but turned out to be duds for one reason or another. I had also pursued a few possibilities with guys I'd met on the phone sex line. Those all turned out to be dead ends once I started checking up on who the guys really were. Jake definitely seemed different.

The one man that I had found that seemed the most promising had been married. I knew him from college and we had reconnected when he was in Los Angeles for business. What started as just an affair ended up turning into something much deeper. After our first night together I decided to see where i could take things. The fact that he was married meant nothing to me. In fact, I already knew that I got some twisted sense of satisfaction from taking another woman's man. Our discreet relationship lasted a few years before I finally convinced him to leave his wife to be with me. It turned out to be a relatively easy sell. I tend to have that affect on men.

Unfortunately it turned out that he wasn't willing to give up everything for me. Apparently he didn't take it seriously when I told him that I am not monogamous. He couldn't grasp the concept that, while he was my boyfriend, and that we shared our lives together, I still fuck whoever I want, whenever I want. Eventually his jealousy broke us apart. I went on my way looking for another man that fit my needs, and he unsuccessfully tried getting back together with his ex-wife. I realized at that time that I was not the type to feel bad about taking what I want, and discarding it when it's no longer pleasing to me. I was also perfectly comfortable being a homewrecker. If a woman can't keep her man, maybe she doesn't deserve him.

Maybe a year ago Jake mentioned that he was moving to the Florida panhandle for work. We both lived on the west coast at the time. I was in L.A. and he was in Seattle. We'd joked about him coming to L.A. to be with me, but nothing at all serious. When he mentioned the Florida panhandle I immediately saw an opportunity. I was from the panhandle originally and had long considered moving back. After that call I made sure to follow up on the emerging possibilities. "I want you to call me tomorrow." I told Jake. Of course he did. I made sure to keep much of our conversation focused on the real us rather than just fantasies. During those conversations I subtly dug for his personal details so that I could cyber stalk him. I also made sure to plant the seed of possibility in his head. What I mean by possibility is, making him realize that we could make this real.

He swallowed it up and begged for more. He even went so far as to tell me verbatim that he thought he was in love with me and that he would give up everything for me. Over the next few weeks we talked often, and the same conversations occurred. I was fairly certain he was serious about this. From there it was just a matter of keeping the conversations going, fanning the flames of his passion, and arranging for my move to Florida.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12