Brooke Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

The coupling was incredibly delightful for Marica too, even though she was avoiding contact with the luscious globes that moved so enticingly under her. From eating Brooke's pussy and relishing all the delicious juices, she had been in a high state of arousal even when she started, and she knew she was close to her orgasm, even without contact with the clit spur. She was elated when the other woman announced her impending climax.

"Marica, that's so wonderful, I'm almost ready to cum!"

Knowing Brooke's climax was imminent, Marica decided to take care of herself too. Holding the dildo back for a few seconds, she reached down and adjusted its spur so it could contact her clit, and drove it back in. The tremendous blast of pleasure made her gasp, but it didn't make her change what she was doing. Over and over again, she plowed her strapon into Brooke's pussy, and both women's clits received the full benefit of the little rubber fingers at the bases of the dildos.

"I'm ready to cum, Marica," Brooke interrupted her blissful moans and sobs and whimpers to gasp to the woman who had brought her to that point.

"Me too!" was the breathy answer.

A more important response was that she started driving the dildo faster and harder into the pussy of Brooke, who fucked back just as hard and just as fast. Neither woman spoke again; and their sounds of bliss, combined with the wet noises of their two wet bodies to make an erotic quartet. Brooke was the first to interrupt the music.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!" she joyfully cried out.

She said nothing, but Marica changed the angles of her thrusts into Brooke so her own dildo did more for her own pussy. The many pleasure bumps had been caressing her sweet spots, and the spur had raked her clit, but the different position changed that slightly, so her clit was kept in contact with the little fingers. Brooke's body bounced up and down and swung from side to side while her breasts bounced, as she went through the throes of cumming. When she climaxed, she uttered an incoherent cry of ecstasy, and her muscles clenched as she jammed her pussy against her partner. After her orgasm, she sagged back on the bed in happy exhaustion.

Less than a minute later, Marica followed the example of the other woman, and cried in joy as she started to cum. She kept her balance, and kept her upper body raised above Brooke, but her hips and legs went wild with movements. A few seconds after the climax began, the orgasm exploded, and she groaned in pleasure at the total feel of bliss that saturated her body. She also sagged downward, but had enough presence of mind to avoid sprawling upon the just-pierced nipples below her.

They lay like that for a few minutes, resting and catching their breaths until Marica carefully backed off, pulling the dildo clear of the pussy that had just been pleasured so well. She lay beside her new friend, and the two happy and satisfied women turned to face each other. Brooke grimaced a bit at the burst of pain in her nipples, but that was not enough to even dent her feeling of joy at the great sex she had just experienced.

Marica saw the expression that flickered across the beautiful face beside her. "Do your nipples hurt very much?" she asked. Do you want to stay here tonight? I can drive you to the dealership to get your new car in the morning."

Brooke nodded her head and answered in the affirmative. The pain she was feeling was minor, but the desire she was feeling for more hot sex such as she had just experienced was major. "Yeah, I appreciate the offer, but I hope we won't be in too much of a hurry to go for the car after we wake up. I know we can think of more fun things to do."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Brooke and Marica and even Manuel did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers
12