Brooke's Booty

Story Info
Using the Back Door to get into the Treasure House.
3.6k words
4.41
164.7k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers

A special thanks is due SexySoBeChick for her help in editing and input on this story. She deserves a lot of credit in making the story more readable. I'm really thankful that she's taken the time and effort to help me. Feedback from you, the reader, would be appreciated - the good, the bad, even the ugly. Thanks!

* * * * *

I recently moved into a brand new duplex located not far from where I was having a new house built. Even though my new house was going to be ready in six months, the duplex was only available on a yearly lease, so I took it. For the first couple of weeks, no one lived on the other side, but then a young couple moved in.

Todd was a twenty-eight year old, recently deactivated, Air Force pilot, who had taken a teaching position with the flight-training program at our local community college. His wife of less than a month was a slim, leggy, blonde, nineteen-year-old beauty named Brooke. They had relocated to our northern community from Shreveport, Louisiana. Only a thin wall separated our living quarters and we shared a backyard, so it didn't take long for us to get to know one another. As a matter of fact, I knew more about them than I am sure they realized. Because I lived alone and didn't make a lot of noise, I'm positive they weren't aware how much sound passed between the two homes.

Every night, I would hear the sounds of their bed banging up against the wall and her passionate moans as they repeatedly consummated their new marriage. During the day, while he was at work, she would work outside, cultivating her small garden and tending her flowers. I usually sat out on my small deck and watched her, pretending to read the newspaper or a book. She always dressed the same way, in shorts and a bikini top, which wasn't much more than two small triangles held together by thin spaghetti-like straps.

One morning, while we were sharing tall glasses of ice tea I commented on her appearance. "You've really developed a beautiful tan."

"I know," Brooke replied, "Todd really gets turned on by the contrast between my white boobs and butt and my dark body, see?" She pulled the triangle up and nearly off her left breast, showing everything below her nipple.

Damn near choking on my drink, I was once again astounded by today's young people and how casual they were about their bodies. In my youth, you didn't get to see that much of a girl's breast until after you were married. I was curious why she wore shorts instead of bikini bottoms and one of the advantages of being old is that you can get away with asking dumb and embarrassing questions.

"How come you don't wear bikini bottoms to go with the tops?" I asked.

"Well...the main reason is that Todd..." She paused and blushed a little. "Todd prefers that I wear shorts."

Looking at her over the tops of my sunglasses, I wondered why she was bullshitting me, but I didn't say anything. I just raised my eyebrows a little.

"No, really. He likes the way I look in shorts. Before we were married he told me he didn't like me to sha-" She blushed some more before continuing. "I mean, he didn't like the way I looked in a bikini bottom. So now I just wear shorts and we're both happy."

"So." I paused, taking off my sunglasses so I could look right at her. "What you mean is that he doesn't like it when you shave your pubic hair, is that it? You wear shorts so it doesn't show, right?"

"Yeah, but please," she begged, "don't say anything in front of him. I'd be really embarrassed if you did. Can we keep it our secret?"

"Sure, no problem," I said and we went on to discuss other mundane things. She had such a bubbly personality and easy smile that she was a pleasure to be around.

After working in the hot sun, her golden skin would develop a light sheen of perspiration that only made her sexier. As the weather turned colder, she stopped working outside and starting wearing more clothes, but she would still come over three or four times a week for conversation. She told me she was planning to take a few college classes in February.

One Sunday in early December, I was watching the Detroit Loins lose yet another game when Todd came over.

"Can I talk with you, Mr. G?" Todd asked.

"Sure, come on in. What can I do for you?"

"Well, there isn't anything you have to do. I just wanted to let you know that Brooke and I have a problem. When I got discharged, I joined the National Guard and now my unit has been activated, so I have to report back for duty by the end of the week."


"Wow, that's really going to be rough on both of you. Especially with the holidays approaching."

"Yeah, I know. I sort of knew it was coming though-with the war and all. I fly refueling planes, I'll probably be activated for at least six months-possibly a whole year.

"Man, that'll be tough. Will you be assigned someplace over seas or stationed here in the States?"

"I'm not sure, but the problem is that we still have over six months left on our lease on this place. We can't afford two places and since I can live for free on the base-no matter where I'm stationed-Brooke's planning on staying here. I'm hoping you'll keep an eye on her. I'd feel a lot better if I knew someone was looking out for her."

"Todd, I'd be honored to keep an eye on Brooke. I'll help any way I can." I didn't bother to mention that I'd been keeping both eyes on Brooke since they'd moved in.

"She'll be flying back to Shreveport with me tomorrow to stay with her folks until after Christmas, but she'll be back for a doctor's appointment between the holidays."

The next morning, I drove them to the airport and when Brooke returned, I met her flight and drove her home. She looked really good with her pretty face framed by the fur collar of her short winter coat, her curly, dark-blonde hair peeking out. She was also wearing skin-tight jeans and knee-high black-leather boots with spiked high heels. When she ran up to me in the terminal and gave me a hug, I was the envy of every man there.

We talked all the way home and I invited her to celebrate New Year's with me, promising I'd fix her a big dinner. She agreed and came over the next afternoon, which was New Year's Eve.

"I've got a problem. The doctor told me today that I have to go back to the hospital for some tests the day after tomorrow. I can eat and drink anything I want today-and even celebrate tonight-but tomorrow, I have to fast and only drink clear fluids until six, after which I can't eat or drink anything."

"Well, let's start the party now," I said. "We'll eat, drink, and get sloshed until midnight, okay?"

She agreed and as the night progressed, she talked about her family back in Louisiana, how she met Todd, and how she'd had been on the tennis and soccer teams in high school. Talking until midnight, neither of us really got drunk. She gave me a light innocent kiss to ring in the New Year before she went home. I didn't hear or see her again until about 7 PM on New Year's Day when she called me on the phone.

"I've got a problem. Can you come over here . . . or can I come over and see you?"

Two seconds later, I was standing in her living room. She was wearing fluffy pink slippers, a pair of her really short shorts, and a cropped T-shirt that showed her bare midriff and looked as though it were painted on her chest. Her marble-sized nipples were clearly visible-as was her navel ring, which I hadn't been aware of before.

"What's the matter? What can I do to help?"

"Well...I'm suppose to take this," she said, holding up a small commercial enema. "But I can't do it. I couldn't get it in and I think I may have squeezed all the liquid out of it already. Do you know any place that would be open tonight where I could get another one?"

"Golly, I don't know, maybe the all-night grocery store on the other side of town. But I have a hot-water bottle that my daughter-in-law gave me awhile back. Maybe it has attachments. Let's go look and see."

The box containing the hot-water bottle also had a length of rubber hose and two nozzles. I was sure the smaller nozzle was for enemas, while females used the larger one for douching.

"That looks awfully big," Brook said, eyeing the smaller of the two black-plastic pipes. "I don't think I'll be able to get it in."

"I'll help you," I volunteered without even thinking about the implications.

"Thanks, I'd really appreciate it," she responded and devious thoughts began swirling around in my head.

"Do you have any mild soap and some lubricant like petroleum jelly or KY jelly?"

We went back to her house and she got the soap. I shaved off a few small chips, put them in a two-quart pitcher, and added warm water. With a little stirring, we had a soapy solution, which I then put in the hot-water bottle. Since she had a canopy bed in her bedroom, I was able to attach the bag to one of the posts at the foot.

"Get on the bed, lie on your stomach, and we'll get started. You're going to have to remove your shorts and underwear," I said.

When she got on the bed, she kicked off her slippers, and pushed her clothing down to her knees. I took both her shorts and panties the rest of the way off. Her ass was absolutely gorgeous. The tan lines below her butt cheeks and along her waist were still visible and showed her off to perfection. I stared at her ass as long as possible before putting a large amount of jelly on the middle finger of my right hand. Sitting beside her on the bed, I gently put my left hand on her firm round cheek.

"I'm going to put some lubricant on your anus, so just relax. Roll a little bit on your side facing away from me," I said. Once on her side, I slid my hand down her smooth, silky flank to behind her knee, then I softly nudged it. "Lift this leg up towards your chest just a little."

When she did, the puffy lips of her pussy spread apart like a flower and deep valley between her buns became more visible. Slowly, I moved my hand back up to her buttocks and carefully moved her cheeks apart to completely expose her anus.

"This may be a little cold," I said as I lightly touched her anal aperture. I felt every wrinkle of her star-shaped opening, allowing the tip of my finger to roam around the puckered gap. I applied more jelly and gently eased my finger up inside her all the way to the first knuckle. After withdrawing my finger, I gathered more jelly and this time, when I began lubricating her anus, she elevated her hips slightly, pushing back against my finger. I could see moisture sweeping from the opening in her vulva and I could smell the wonderful aroma of female arousal. I knew I could easily insert the enema nozzle, but I was having too much fun finger fucking her ass, so I embedded my entire finger, working it around and around her opening.

"Ooooh...ooooh...shit...oooh!" Brooke moaned, wiggling around on the bed.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, knowing full well that she was having a ball with my finger stimulating her nether region.

"Nooooo. It just feels...so...so different."

"Well, here we go then," I said, replacing my finger with the enema pipe. I let the clamp loose and slowly began filling her with the soapy solution.

After several moments, Brooke exclaimed, "Oh! Stop! I'm getting a cramp!"

"Roll over and I'll rub your tummy," I said, stopping the water flow and holding the hose steady while she carefully rolled onto her back and raised her knees.

She kept her feet on the bed, but spread her legs so that one of her knees was resting against my thigh. Now that she was on her back, I could see why Todd didn't want her to shave her pubic hair. Long and full, her hair spread out in a diamond shape almost to her hipbone, a thin peak stretching up towards her belly button. The thatch of wavy, dark-blonde hair narrowed between her legs and divided to trace the lips of her sex. It looked soft and inviting . . . and I wanted to bury my nose in it and run my fingers and tongue through it.

I leisurely moved my hand in a circle over her stomach just above her pubic bone. When her cramps subsided, I slowly let the rest of the water fill her while I continued to rub her belly. When I removed the plug, I placed the pad of my middle finger over her anus, leaving the palm over her vulva, pushing up against her clit. The fingers of my left hand moved down into her pubic hair and then slid just a little lower, so I could gently squeeze the hood over her clit.

"You should try to hold it in for about five minutes," I said, keeping the sexual tension high by moving my hands in tiny circles with intermittent up and down movements. I was sure it would only take the slightest flick of my finger and she'd fall into that chasm of carnal pleasure.

"Are you ready to go to the bathroom?" I asked, looking up at her face for the first time since I'd pulled the plug. I noticed that she had pushed her T-shirt up and had been rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, leaving the tips of her breasts red and swollen. "You need to put your hand where my finger is so you don't have an accident, okay? Whenever you're ready, let's go."

Brooke's eyes were only opened to tiny slits. Her neck and face were flushed and she was breathing heavily. After she placed her hand under her backside, I reluctantly moved mine away, allowing her to slowly sit up and slide to the edge of the bed. She then stood and hurried to the potty.

While she was in the bathroom, I went back to the kitchen, rinsed out the bottle, and filled it with clean, warm water. I also replaced the enema nozzle with the douche nozzle before going back to the bedroom and hanging the apparatus back on the bedpost.

"We'll have to rinse out the soapy residue," I said when she came back with a towel wrapped around her waist. "This shouldn't be hard at all."

Looking at me through heavy-lidded eyes, she dropped the towel and she got back on the bed. Without any instructions, she lay on her back, drew her knees up to her chest, and spread them wide apart. I took more KY jelly and started moving my middle finger in and out of her rectum. My other hand went between her legs and gliding over her pussy, so my other middle finger was poised at the entrance to her vagina. Caressing her pussy in a circular motion, every so often I'd let my finger slip into her vagina. Her juices were flowing and gushing from her as if a spigot had been turned on. When I replaced my ass-fucking digit with the douche spout, I worked it in and out of her rectum like a dildo. She had at least two orgasms while I was lightly tapping on the hood of her clitoris before I started the flow of the water.

She was drenched in sweat and looked beat as the clear water filled her bowels. The only sounds in the room were her soft moans and my heavy breathing. The scent of her arousal permeated the air. When the bag was empty, I indicated that she should go and flush out her system.

She was sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees when I looked in on her. "Take a shower and go to bed," I said. "Everything will be okay tomorrow."

I left with my own semen running down my leg from the explosion that had occurred in my pants. Alone in bed that night, I could hear her soft moans as she masturbated on the other side of the thin wall. I suppose she heard me when I joined her in that activity on my side of the wall.

The next day at about four in the afternoon, Brooke came around to my side of the back deck and knocked on my door. She had on a long, white, terry-cloth bathrobe. "Can I come in?" she asked. "I have something to ask you."

When she came inside, I noticed that she had her hand in the pocket of her robe, looking innocent and shy. "My doctor said all my tests were okay, but my butt is a little sore today. I was hoping you would put some lotion on it for me?" With a wicked little grin she handed me the tube of KY jelly.

"I'd be happy to take care of that little problem for you," I said. "Come into my bedroom and let me take a look."

Once in my bedroom, I quickly leaned she was naked under her robe when she let it fall to the floor. Reaching for my belt, she said, "You have on way to many clothes. Let's get you naked."

Before I knew what was going on, I was flat on my back in the middle of my bed with Brooke sitting atop me and rolling a condom onto my dick.

"I loved the way you treated me last night. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I never would have dreamed that I could become so aroused from having my butt fingered, but I must tell you, I adored it and I want you to fuck my brains out right now. I was horny all night after you left. Even in the hospital today, I couldn't stop thinking about having your dick in my pussy while your finger was in my ass. Will you do it?"

Would I do it? I may be old, but I'm not dumb.

"We'll need to get some lubrication for that sore spot. But I don't think KY Jelly is the answer. Roll off and let me take a look." As soon as her back was on the bed, my face was between her thighs. Without warning, I placed my mouth over the opening to her vagina and with my tongue flattened, I took a half dozen or more deep licks of her nectar.

"Oh! Ooh! Oh, God!!!" she cried, arching her hips off the bed and spreading her legs even wider. She grabbed my ears, pulling my face into her cunt while pushing her cunt into my face. Moving my tongue up to her clit, I stiffened the tip and moved it from side to side over the hood. When I licked my tongue back down through her labia and my lips kissed her asshole, she squealed with delight. Using my saliva as lubricant, I slowly worked my finger and tongue past her anal ring. Satisfied she was thoroughly lubed, I climbed up her body, so I could suck on a nipple while I placed my penis at the entrance of her love canal.

She rolled us over so she was on top and impaled herself on my unbending rod. I felt the velvet fingers of her sheath caress my staff and I knew I had found Nirvana. I would like to say we fucked each other, but the truth was-she fucked me. Using her flowing secretions, I added another finger to her back door as she rode me with abandon. I was unable to keep my lips on her breasts as she raised her chest and lowered her pelvis. Sweat was dripping off her onto me as her breasts slapped together and bounced up and down. She was a tigress in heat and she used me with a ferocity I'd never experience before. Brooke was an enthusiastic bed partner with skills that belied her age.

She continued riding me long after I'd blown my load. When she'd finally had enough-or had realized I was deflating-she rolled off. Her body disengaging from my fingers, she smiled and said, "God that was fun."

Then she scooted up and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and licked the sweat off the end of my nose. She took the helmet off my dick and rubbed the cum-filled latex between her fingers. Stretching it out, she leaned down and gave it a lick before sucking the whole thing into her mouth, drinking every last drop of our combined juices.

Looking up at me with a shy, beautiful smirk, she pulled the condom out of her mouth and asked, "How long before we can do it again?"

Until she moved back to Louisiana in the spring, we discovered several other things she liked that she hadn't been aware of before. And I learned a couple of tricks myself. Brooke was a sweet girl I remember fondly and still reminisce about frequently.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers