Brooke's Naughty Request Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She barely manages to keep from screaming as he sends her over the edge. She rides him as hard and fast as she can while he rubs her sweet clit. Within a minute he knows she's going to cum. Her back arches slightly as her muscles clamp down around his cock. A screaming orgasm rips through her body, causing her to shiver and quake. She fucks him hard while she cums and her tight pussy grips on his cock. When she finishes cumming, she catches her breath and slows down to ride him gently. She leans down to lay against his chest. She wraps her arms around his neck while recovering from her orgasm.

Brooke slowly keeps moving her hips but barely has the energy to keep pace. Evan can feel deep down in his balls that he's going to cum soon. He wraps his arms around Brooke's body and flips them over so he can fuck her good and hard. Now in missionary, Evan lifts her legs up so they can hang on his shoulders, allowing his cock to go much further inside that young, tight pussy. Leaning down he teasingly bites her lower lip before starting to thrust into her little pussy. Still extremely sensitive from her orgasm she sighs from his cock being driven deep into her. He looks down at her breasts bouncing with every thrust.

Her hands slide up and down his back and arms, rubbing his skin as he gets close to cumming. When she knows he's close, she tells him in her bedroom voice that she wants him to cum deep in her pussy. She wants to feel his hard cock pump a massive load right in her unprotected pussy. Telling him this sends him over the edge and he thrusts into her hard, twice, before pushing his dick in as far as he can go and starts pumping ropes of his hot cum deep her womb. This only sends her to her second intense orgasm of the night as he empties the contents of his balls right into Brooke. Spewing gooey, thick semen right in her. She can feel the mixture of Evan's hot sperm and the nectar of her juices combine together as it begins to drip down the inwards of the vaginal walls and seep out of her.

"O my. O my. O my. Evan!" Brooke screams out.

She wraps her arms around Evan and rubs his back and gives him a kiss on the cheek as he tries to recover from his intense orgasm. After a couple minutes, he shifts to look in her eyes. They share a sweet kiss, very soft and tender.

Slowly he slides his cock out of her pussy and rolls over onto his back. She turns to him and cuddles into his side as he puts his arm around her. She lays her head on his shoulder and puts her hand on his chest. They lay together silent a while, with Brooke just running her hand over his chest, occasionally kissing it. Evan tilts her chin up with his hand and kisses her gently. His hand runs down over her ass and pulls her hips against him.

"I'm sorry for teasing you all night." Brooke says shyly.

Evan slightly laughs. "It's fine baby. It was worth going through all of the teasing."

Brooke smiles at him, but marginally blushes. Evan notices.

"What is it? You can't possibly be embarrassed by that after what you were doing tonight," he says teasing her.

She smiles and looks into his eyes. She absolutely adores him. She loves the time they spend together. But she has to admit there was a reason she intentionally got him so worked up tonight. She loves doing that anyway, but she has a special reason for wanting him completely satisfied tonight.

"Evan," she starts, "I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" She can see the curiosity in his eyes.

"Well . . ." she says, blushing in spite of herself.

Evan shifts to be able to look into her eyes more clearly. He isn't used to Brooke being embarrassed. She's usually very down-to-earth and doesn't mind asking for what she wants. This newfound embarrassment surprises him.

"What is it baby? What's wrong?"

"There's something I kinda wanted to try."

"Tell me."

She cuddles into his side to hide her face, "I . . . I want to try anal with you."

Evan lays stunned for a moment. He knew eventually she would ask him. That moment has finally arrived. Of course he wants to try anal! He takes her face in his hand and looks at her. She flushes deeply.

"Brooke . . . Are you sure? Completely sure?" Evan wants to make sure. She told him when they first discussed anal sex that she would tell him when she was ready.

Brooke quietly says that she's sure, though she's starting to regret bringing it up. She is deeply embarrassed for some reason. Now he's staring at her and it's making her feel as though she never should have said anything.

Suddenly, he kisses her. His hands roam down to her ass and pull her against him tight. He's kissing her so deeply that if she hadn't just completely exhausted him he'd probably have wanted to go for another round. When he's done kissing her he pulls back and smiles at her.

"I can't wait hun. Don't worry I'll be very gentle," he says simply.

They both smile, but she smiles for a different reason than he is smiling. After they break apart, she sees how tired he is. Brooke turns over onto her side. Evan gets behind her and pulls her close to his body, spooning her. Pressed tight together he gives her a kiss on the cheek. Brooke looks back toward him.

"Thank you," she says quietly before turning back around with a grin on her face.

* * * *

All Evan can think of on Tuesday is Friday night. He sits down in his office unable to do any work with thoughts of his cock inside Brooke's tight pucker hole. He could see it now. Her on all fours. Him right behind. His cock out and hard. Placing the tip of his dick on that sexy star of hers. Watching it wink from the pressure of his prick laying on her. Then slowing pushing the tip of his cock inside her asshole. Seeing the ring stretch around his cock, opening her up more and more...

"Evan! Hey pal where are ya? What do you wanna do for bases?" His employee is asking about the bases they need to order for the store.

"Hey sorry, just a lot on my mind. Uh lets see. Do we have an order list from the other stores?"

"Sir I do, right here." Evan takes the paper his employee hands him. After taking a cursory look he jots some numbers down next to them and corresponding bases they need. He hands them back to his employee and tells him to order the amounts on the paper. The employee takes the paper and heads out his office, leaving Evan back to his day dreaming.

Evan sits there, staring off at his computer monitor, thinking about Brooke. She is such a cunning sex puppet. He laughs to himself remembering how she, on a couple occasions, used his stress at work to her advantage. Funny story, he thinks to himself. Brooke quickly found out that her body was used sexually as an outlet for his stress. And by outlet, he means amazing sex with her. Evan would de-stress by fucking Brooke so good, he would burn off all his unneeded energy. He felt so much more relaxed after making love, concluding from a stressful day at work.

So, Brooke, the crafty girl she is, asked her friend to call Evan at work and act like a customer. The hired friend would then complain, antagonize, and whine about fake customer service, stressing Evan out. So by the end of the day Brooke knew that she would have some of the best sex that night. What a dirty genius, he thinks. A girl with that kinda devotion is much trouble. But it has so far worked for him.

Again his thoughts go back to having hot butt sex with Brooke and how finally she asked for it. He has been waiting to sink his cock in that ass for some time now. Sure he has fingered her ass while eating her out, or licked her star before having sex. She would even put in plugs during sex or have a small plug in her while they went to a movie or had dinner. All of careful timing leading up to Friday night, when they planned to have anal sex for the first time.

He knew right off the bat that he has to ease her into anal sex. When he started dating Brooke he researched about anal sex. The proper ways, lubrication to use, how sensitive it is for a girl and how he couldn't just stick something as big as his cock in her the first time. So in the beginning of their relationship, after steamy passionate sex he confesses to her his fantasies. One of them being anal. Both of them did more research and they took the appropriate steps before anal.

First it was getting her comfortable with anything near such a dirty, taboo area. Allowing Evan to circle his finger around her star during sex or while he gave her oral. That then moved to allowing him to use his tongue on that puckered star. Letting him kiss and lick her most private of areas. She loves it now, getting rimmed. Especially during oral sex. This progressed to using a finger, then two fingers. Slowly, but surely getting to the point when he could stick two digits right in without her wincing.

Eventually they got to using plugs in her ass. It was becoming one of her favorite things to do. She would ask Evan to rim her ass, then put in a plug. She would then ask Evan to fuck her doggy style. Which turned her on from the feeling of being so full, or she would ask to go out in a public area because she loves the fact knowing she has this plug inside her most taboo area while being around others who had no idea.

Evan once heard that girls have anal sex twice. Once to see how it is, second to see if it was really that bad. He did not want that for them. He knew that once he had anal sex he would want it more. So he wants to make sure they take their time and he doesn't rush her. It seems that she is finally ready to take a cock in her now. All that patience has paid off. He can't wait 'til Friday night.

12