Brookhaven Inn Ch. 03

Story Info
Drew becomes a full member of the Brookhaven team.
7.9k words
4.74
29.4k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers

This story is the third in a series. While it is hoped that this story can enjoyably be read alone, reading the previous stories will provide context and background. This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any real person or entity are entirely coincidental and unintended.

*****

Drew's mother was hospitalized again just before graduation, so her family stayed in Toledo. Despite the fact that the Inn was quite busy for graduation weekend, Cassie, Caitlyn, and I went to graduation as Drew's guests. We also cheered on our long-time employee Anne, who was also receiving her degree. Following the ceremony, we took Drew to a late lunch at the best restaurant in town (the Inn and its restaurant were outside of town). After lunch, we dropped Drew at her sorority house where post-graduation party was already underway.

The next day, Caitlyn used her car to help Drew move her things from the sorority house to the room she'd be living in at the Inn. After that, Caitlyn drove Drew to see her family in Toledo. While Drew stayed there a few days, Caitlyn was going to visit friends in East Lansing. The two of them would be back the following weekend.

While Caitlyn and Drew were gone, it was a bit like it had been when we started running Brookhaven Inn: just Cassie and me. With the start of summer, we were into our busy season and, being short-handed, Cassie and I were running. We still found some time to talk.

Wednesday was traditionally our slowest night of the week and that Wednesday we were only about 40% occupied. Cassie and I thought that we could risk a couple of glasses of wine after dinner. We were sitting on the manager's suite's small porch.

"Harry, what do you think of Drew?" Cassie asked.

"Hum. Intelligent person. Very personable. Physically very beautiful young woman. Seems to have overcome some tough breaks. Why?" I responded.

"Just thinking," Cassie replied. "You know," she went on, "if you had told me before I moved back here that I'd be living with a man and another woman, I would probably have gotten angry at you." Cassie paused to sip her wine. "It certainly isn't a traditional relationship," she chuckled.

"Are you happy with it?" I asked.

Cassie looked into my eyes. I had a momentary fear that I was about to receive one of those "life-changing" revelations. Instead, Cassie smiled. "Yeah. I'm very happy with it. You?"

"Well, as you said, we don't live in a traditional relationship, but it works. I wouldn't trade you or Caitlyn for anything," I said.

"Not for anything? How about ten million dollars and your own private island with Drew?" Cassie teased.

"Only if you and Caitlyn were there too," I answered.

"Good answer Harry," Cassie said. "In a sense, we have our own private island here at Brookhaven. Do you think that Drew would want to join us on it?"

"Do you want her to?" I asked.

"Well," Cassie said, "That would really be a departure, wouldn't it? Three women and one man. Could you keep us all happy?"

"My bigger concern is where I would find closet space," I joked.

Cassie was silent for a couple of minutes. Then, she softly said, "Yeah. I'd like to have Drew on our island. Am I kinky?"

"No," I said. "You're wonderful."

Caitlyn and Drew were back the following Friday. Caitlyn made a point of telling Cassie and me that she and Drew had a long conversation on the drives to and from Toledo. What Caitlyn didn't tell us was what the two women talked about.

Drew started graduate school in the fall, but was not taking any classes that summer, so we had her full-time. That was convenient because Caitlyn, our marketing whiz, had, on short notice, booked a first for Brookhaven Inn: a nude wedding. My understanding was that the couple had originally booked another resort for their wedding, but that resort was forced to cancel when a malfunction in its fire suppression system caused a number of guest rooms to suffer severe water damage. Contacted through our website, Caitlyn had promised that we could host the wedding in just a few weeks' time. Mercifully, the wedding party was not that large and the wedding wasn't on a holiday weekend.

The bride and groom were a bit older. It was a second marriage for both. A consequence of this fact was that Caitlyn and Drew found themselves in a role outside of customary innkeeper duties.

The bride had two daughters by her prior marriage. The girls were 23 and 19. Mom wanted them as her maids of honor, but she and her husband to be had agreed that the entire wedding party would go nude. The daughters had reluctantly agreed, neither having gone nude publicly to date. Arriving at the site and hit by the realization that they were expected to be fully naked in front of their mother's new husband and many others in a situation in which everyone would be looking at them, the two girls were threatening to back out.

The prospect of having the wedding, if not derailed, at least much less than she had envisioned caused the bride to appeal to us to have someone talk to her daughters about social nudity. Being reasonably close in age to the girls, Caitlyn and Drew were the logical choice. I was not privy to that counseling session, of course.

The plan was to hold the wedding ceremony on our back lawn if the weather cooperated, which it did. We had put up around 30 folding chairs, with a supply of towels, and erected a trellis laced with flowers. Having never seen a nude wedding, Cassie, Caitlyn, Drew, and I were there, standing off to one side.

I leaned over to Caitlyn. "Are the daughters going to do it?" I asked.

"Drew gave them a nice little talk about her experience. They said that they'd go through with it, but we'll have to see," Caitlyn replied.

A small local band which we had found had been playing as the guests settled into their seats. The band was clothed. To a person, the guests were nude. The band stopped in mid-song and began the wedding march. Out of the main building came two tall, extremely fit, blond-haired young men; nude of course.

"Wow," Cassie said.

Drew giggled. "Those are the groom's sons," she said.

A smaller, older, very average looking naked man walked out. He was the groom.

"The sons must take after their mother," Caitlyn said cattily. Drew giggled again.

There was a pause. Everyone was looking towards the door in the main building. Finally, a very lovely young lady hesitantly stepped through the doorway. She wore only a small flowered wreath on her head, and carried a bouquet. A younger, but equally lovely girl tentatively followed her, similarly undressed. Both girls were looking rigidly straight ahead. Both were blushing.

"Those are the daughters," Drew said.

"They should be proud to go nude," Cassie commented. "They're both very beautiful, aren't they Harry?"

"Eclipsed only by the three beauties standing with me," I said. Drew playfully punched my arm. Caitlyn pinched my ass.

The bridesmaids were followed by their nude mother. Mom had likely been very lovely in her youth, and was very handsome for her age. She was beaming.

As the clothed clergywoman stepped forward to perform the ceremony, Cassie said, "We need to make sure that everything is set up for the reception," and led us back into the Inn.

The reception was in our meeting room. The food tables were already set up. Caitlyn and I would be bartending in the buff again. Once the ceremony was over, the band moved inside to set up while the wedding party had pictures taken on the lawn.

As the guests began filtering in, Caitlyn said to me, "Want to bet on whether the daughters get dressed for the reception?"

"Which side are you taking?" I asked.

"Dressed," Caitlyn said.

"OK. What are we betting?" I asked

"I blow you if they're undressed. You eat me if they're dressed," Caitlyn replied.

"You're on," I said. I love no-lose bets.

In the event, the two girls came into the reception wearing translucent robes. They were very obviously nude underneath. They were escorted by the still nude Adonis groomsmen.

Caitlyn looked at me. In unison, we said "69!" We both laughed.

The wedding party went through the food line first, of course. We didn't have space for sit down tables and dancing. The compromise was a group of high top tables in one corner of the room where people could eat standing up. In between serving drinks, I saw that the two daughters were eating with the two nude Adonises. Were they now siblings-in-law? I couldn't remember.

As people finished their food, our staff had to move a few of the tables out to really provide an adequate dance floor. The band started playing. I noticed the older daughter in conversation with her Adonis. I saw her shaking her head no. Her sister and the other Adonis joined the conversation. The man with the younger daughter said something that made everyone laugh and then both girls made shoulder-shrug gestures. The girls hesitantly undid the belts on their robes. Like good gentlemen, the two Adonises helped the girls out of their robes. Nude, all four went onto the dance floor.

I was, voyeuristically I suppose, interested in following the interaction between the bride's daughters and the groom's sons. However, the reception guests were putting away a decent amount of alcohol (a good thing for our profits) and I was pretty busy.

When the band took its first break, the older daughter came to the bar and asked for four drinks. She really was attractive.

As I was making the drinks, Caitlyn asked the girl, "How is it going?"

The girl smiled at Caitlyn. "I know this sounds perverted, but it really is fun dancing with no clothes on."

Caitlyn replied, "You've got an impressive pair of escorts."

The girl's smile broadened. "Yeah," she said, "I hope that the band does a slow dance soon." The girl giggled and walked away with the drinks. The band did a couple of slow numbers early in their second set. I saw the older daughter dancing embraced by her Adonis. He had one hand firmly on her gorgeous bare ass. She was enjoying dancing nude.

Of course, we never found out whether the bride's daughters got it on that night with the sons of their mother's new husband, but I'd not bet against it. Drew did tell us that both girls came to her while she was on the front desk the next day and thanked her profusely for talking them into doing the wedding in the nude.

The room we let Drew live in was a guest room without any cooking facilities, so Drew usually ate dinner with the three of us. Like everything else we did at the Inn, we ate dinner nude. As Drew related the story to us over dinner that night, she giggled. "The younger daughter, Becky I think, said to me, 'I didn't believe you, but it is exciting to have people looking at my bare pussy.'"

Caitlyn teased. "Drew, you like having people look at your bare pussy?"

Drew scooted her chair back from the table, spread her legs apart and up off of the floor, and grabbed her calves; giving the three of us an unobstructed view. "You think?" she asked. We all chuckled.

The wedding was a good money-maker for us, and we still had July 4 weekend to go. Hiring Drew had also proved to be a good decision. She evidently enjoyed going nude and worked her beautiful ass, well, not off thankfully, but damned hard.

Drew proved to be a trooper. On July 4 Saturday, we got a call for a backed up sink in one of the rooms. I took Drew along to show her how to handle what I expected to be a simple repair. Somehow, someone had bent the drain pipe and broken the hardware that links the lever to the drain stopper. Not only did Drew have to pull replacement parts from the stock we kept, she had to squeeze into the vanity with me to provide a pair of hands to hold things while I connected them. That experience left us hot, sweaty, and naked without having sex.

Interestingly, for all of the time we spent together naked and my perception that we were becoming good friends; I hadn't had sex with Drew since the morning after her sorority dinner at the Inn several months ago. As far as I knew, neither had Cassie or Caitlyn. Of course, I'd l have loved to have sex with her, but I was not going to be at all pushy. If she instigated something, that would be great. Otherwise, we'd stay friends. Sleeping most nights with two extraordinary women, it wasn't like I was desperate.

We had a very good summer. Cassie's original deal with SEOCOV, our California investors, its interest in the LLC that owned transferred to Cassie once SEOCOV recouped 150% of their investment. We were fast approaching that point. Under my agreement with Cassie, I was supposed to get 50% of the SEOCOV interest. Unknown to Caitlyn, Cassie and I had agreed that, when SEOCOV was out, we would restructure and give Caitlyn an ownership interest. Our thinking was that it would encourage Caitlyn to stay long-term, which we both wanted. Caitlyn had not said or done anything suggesting any interest in leaving us, but we didn't think it would hurt to bind her to us as closely as possible. Equally important, she deserved to be an owner.

Drew kept working hard at the Inn even after grad school had started for her. Cassie, Caitlyn, and I encouraged her to maintain a social life around the university, but, it seemed like she spent most of her non-school time at the Inn.

I knew that Drew's little sister Denise had started as a freshman at the university. From what Drew had said when we hired her, I'd expected to see Denise visit her at the Inn at some point. When we hadn't met Denise by Halloween, I casually mentioned it to Drew.

"Well, you know that freshmen aren't allowed to have cars so it is really hard for Deni to get out here. It is way too far to walk," Drew explained. "We've gotten together several times in town."

I wondered whether Drew was discouraging her sister from visiting. Maybe Denise wasn't going to be as cool with Drew working naked as Drew had told us.

It was another slow Wednesday night, a week before Thanksgiving. Drew was working the front desk. I was sitting out there trying to fix a small bug in the machine that coded our room keycards and chatting with Drew.

A car pulled up at our front door. A woman got out. The car pulled away. As the woman walked through our front door, I heard Drew mutter "shit!"

As is annoyingly common among college age girls, the young woman shouted out "Drew!"

Drew responded, "Hello Deni."

Our front desk was not quite chest high. I took Denise a moment to register that she was looking at her sister's bare breasts. "Drew, why don't you have a top on?" Denise asked.

Without giving her sister a chance to answer, Denise went around to the side of our front desk where the partition was lower and she could see behind the desk. "Shit, you're stark naked! So's he! What the fuck is this?" Denise yelled. Fortunately, no one else was around.

Drew now seemed a little annoyed with her sister. "This is where I work. It is a clothing optional inn. That means that people can go naked or not as they choose. I choose to be naked. He is Harry Stone. He's one of my bosses and he's a very good man."

Denise's yelling had brought Cassie and Caitlyn, both nude, out from the office. With four nude people in front of her, including her older sister, Denise seemed dumbstruck.

Drew made more introductions. "These are Cassie Moore and Caitlyn Ross, my other bosses and my friends. Harry and Cassie own Brookhaven Inn."

"So, you're naked all the time you work here?" Denise asked.

"Well, I live here too," Drew answered. "So, I'm naked most of the time now."

"And anyone who's here sees, uh, sees . . . .? Denise tried to ask.

"Anyone who is here when I am sees my entire naked body," Drew said, smiling now. "It's pretty neat."

"You mean that you like people seeing you naked?" Denise asked incredulously.

"I do," Drew answered.

"Shit," Denise said. "I had someone drop me off here. I thought that I could spend the night with you and we could talk. I don't have class tomorrow."

Drew said to Denise, "You can stay if you want to. I'll be off in an hour."

Denise quickly said, "I'm not taking my clothes off."

"You don't have to," Drew responded.

I said, "Drew, go ahead and be with your sister. We're slow tonight. If anything happens at the desk, I'll cover it."

"Thanks," Drew said. She led her still shocked younger sister through the door into the hall that led past the manager's suite to Drew's room next door.

Once she thought that Drew and Denise were out of hearing, Cassie laughed. "So, Drew didn't tell her sister that she works nude."

Caitlyn and Cassie went back into the office. I continued to futz with the card programmer. A little over an hour later, I seemed to have the machine working correctly, for the moment. I went through the now empty office to the manager's suite that Cassie, Caitlyn, and I shared.

The three of us were having a glass of wine, talking of nothing in particular, when Drew knocked on our door and then stuck her head in (there was nothing we could be doing that Drew hadn't seen us do already).

"Denise and I are going out to the spa. You guys want to come?" Drew asked. We enclosed the pool and spa area in winter, along with a walkway from the main building, so that they could be used year round.

Caitlyn answered for us. "Sure."

Cassie added a word of caution. "Drew, you know that nudity is mandatory in the pool/spa area. We can't make an exception for family."

Drew smiled. "I know and Deni knows. I told her that she can't criticize how I dress at work unless she tries it herself. She'll be ok. I should have told her before, but, well, why raise that issue before I had to?"

Cassie told Drew, "You guys go ahead. We'll be out in a few minutes." Cassie obviously wanted to give Denise time to conceal herself in the water if she wanted to.

When Caitlyn, Cassie, and I walked into the pool/spa area a few minutes later, Drew and Denise were already in the spa. Drew was sitting up so that her smallish breasts were just above the water. Denise was crunched down so that the water reached her neck. The three of us were, of course, nude with towels over our shoulders. Denise watched us intently as we got into the spa and sat on the opposite side from Drew and Denise.

Denise was obviously Drew's sister. She had the same blonde hair, the same magnetic blue eyes, the same wide mouth and lush lips, and the same pert nose. After some brief chit-chat, Denise asked us, "So, how did you guys get into running a nudist resort, especially here?"

Cassie told the story, which I related in detail in an earlier chapter, of how her parents had owned the Inn, how the Inn's business had suffered severely when the state opened a new lodge in the adjoining park, and how Cassie had decided that the Inn need a different market niche when she inherited it from her parents.

"Clothing-optional is a significant segment of the leisure market that wasn't being served here," Cassie explained, "and it definitely differentiated Brookhaven Inn from the state's lodge so that we weren't competing head-to-head any more. I had never been a nudist, but I thought that I had to go nude so that I could understand our guests and build credibility with them. Once I tried it, I fell in love with not wearing clothes. It is more comfortable most of the time. You feel the breeze on your skin and other sensations that you never feel encased in cloth. Sure, people look at my bare tits, ass, and pussy, but that can be kind of sexy. It sure builds my self-confidence when I see that someone likes my nude body."

Caitlyn explained, "I came to it a little differently. I had wanted to show off my body for years, but I was really afraid of what might happen. I could be arrested or assaulted. So, I held back. When I learned about Brookhaven, I thought that it might give me a safe environment to indulge those desires for a while. What I hadn't really expected was that it would be such a great place or that Cassie and Harry would be such great people. And, it has been a great professional opportunity for me. Cassie and Harry have given me responsibility which I'd never have gotten at my age if I'd gone with one of the huge hotel chains."

HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers