Brooklyn Heights

Story Info
Girl and boy get back together.
2.5k words
4.06
50.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

This type of behavior went on for awhile. A couple of times when I came home I’d hear them in our bedroom or I’d see her just walking out of our apartment. Whenever she saw me, she’d give me this smug smile. She had my man and there was nothing that I could do about it. Her behavior was bad but his was even worse. He had the balls 2 or 3 times to tell me to suck his cock. I’d look down and see that it was smeared in her juices. I’d groan in disgust and just walk away from him. I didn’t have time for that kind of crap, especially from the bastard. But one day I finally did something that blew his mind.

Since the whole ordeal in the living room, I had chosen not to sleep in the room with him. That was fine with him because I’d hear him talking to her on the phone at night. Obviously they’d be having phone sex because I’d him grunting as if he’s cumming. This infuriated me to no end but I couldn’t do anything about it. It was at that point I decided that if that little cunt was gonna take my man, I wasn’t going to go out without a fight.

It was a Friday night and usually he would be out with her or some of his friends. He had planned to go out but his plans fell through and he ended up staying home with me. We hadn’t done this in awhile and I was planning to make sure he would never forget this night. He was wearing nothing but some boxers and a pair or sweats, showing off his hot little body that I still loved regardless. He had just finished working out so he was a little sweaty but I didn’t mind it. I was in the bedroom watching TV when he came in and told me that he was going to go take a shower in case anyone called and walked into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes but didn’t say anything and kept watching the television until I heard the sound of water running.

I wasn’t wearing much of anything (a shirt, some panties, and a pair of shorts), so it didn’t take me too long to undress. I waited just a bit longer to make sure that he was in the shower and quietly slipped in. We have a smoky glass door for our shower so I could clearly see he was lathering himself up. When he turned around to rinse himself off, I stepped inside the shower with him. He was very surprised to see me because he didn’t move or say anything. I realized that I was going to have to start this, so I brought him close and softly began to kiss him. At first it was gentle and sweet but he began to get more aggressive and more demanding with it. I opened my mouth and let his tongue slide inside.

I pulled him even closer to me and I felt his hardening cock begin to rub against my belly. I reached down and slowly began stroking it, rubbing all over the head while my other hand reached down even lower and began rubbing his nice balls. He began pinching and twisting my nipples, making them very hard. After a couple of minutes of this, he broke the kiss and leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

“Baby, suck my cock please. I need to feel your lips around it. Nobody does it like you do.”

If this were to be a couple of days before this, I would’ve told him to suck it himself. But right now I was more then obliged to give him what he wanted. I kissed him a couple more times then slowly descended down to my knees. I stroked his cock a couple more times then slide the whole length down my throat, not stopping until my lips were pressed against his pubic hairs. He moaned softly and reached down and grabbed my hair and slowly began fucking my mouth. I rolled my tongue around his cock and began bobbing my head up and down on his fat dick. He started pumping my mouth harder and faster. I gagged a bit on it because this was the most of his cock that I had ever taken. He didn’t seem to notice or care because he started fucking my face harder and faster. Instead of trying to move off of it, I just took it and even started to moan a little bit, sending vibrations throughout his cock. Suddenly he stiffened up and shot hot loads of his white seed down my throat.

I swallowed as much of it as I could while my tongue began dancing around his cock, slowly cleaning him. He finally finished cumming and moved his cock in and out of my mouth a little more then pulled it out. I got up and immediately kissed his, stuffing my tongue into his mouth, forcing him to taste his cum. He didn’t seem to mind and began kissing me back, reaching down and grabbing my ass as he did. We went on like this for about 2 or 3 minutes when I suddenly stopped and stepped out of the shower and motioned for him to follow me. He turned off the water and did what I told him to. On my way out I took one of the towels and began drying myself off then I tossed it at him for him to do the same. I crawled up on the bed as he was doing this and waited for him. When he was done, he got on the bed with me and he laid down beside me. He looked at me and smiled.

“Why are you doing this? Is this so Kobe won’t still me away from you?”

I didn’t know what to say. At first it started off as something like that but then it changed. I wanted to show him that I loved him no matter what he did. Even when he messed up like this. I looked deep into his nice beautiful blue eyes and finally responded to his question.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“You know I would never leave you for any other girl, right?”

“You haven’t proved that to me.”

“If I really wanted to, wouldn’t I have done it already?”

“Not really. You could be trying to make me wait in agony for that big day.”

“I would never do that to you. I love you.”

“Are you sure?”

He raised himself onto his elbows and looked down at me as if he was hurt by my comment. I wanted to apologize but a part of me would not let me. Before I could think anything else through, he spoke again.

“Yes, I’m very sure. And I’m going to prove it to you.”

He got on top of me and parted my legs. I knew that this wouldn’t prove anything but that he liked to fuck but I was horny from a couple of days of no sex and didn’t really care. He kissed me more then began to move down my body, stopping at my tits. He took my right one into his mouth and gently began nursing it, causing me to moan like crazy. He knew he was doing a very good job and kept going, alternating between the two. By this point, I was dripping wet and I needed a little of his cock inside of me. I begged him to put it inside of me but he just kept sucking my nipples harder and faster. I lifted my hips up a bit and I pressed my pussy against his cock. I guess he had had enough of this too and he kept moving down my body kissing me all over.

I spread my legs even wider in anticipation of what he was going to do. He licked around the outside of my pussy at first, making me groan in ecstasy. I tried to make him put his tongue inside of me but he wouldn’t. He just kept circling the outside over and over and over again until I had nearly coated the bed sheets underneath me with my juices. I began whimpering and begging him for it and he finally decided to take pity on me and give me what I wanted. He put my legs up over his shoulders and drove his tongue deep down inside of my hole. I raised my hips up to meet his mouth and he grabbed my hips and forced them back down onto the bed. I was fucking nearly going over the edge and he wouldn’t even let me grind my pussy against his face. I reached down and grabbed his hair and forced his tongue deeper inside of me. This went on for a bit more then suddenly he pulled his tongue out and replaced it with his finger and began fingering my cunt hard and fast. I was in heaven but then he spreaded open my lips and began blowing on my clit. I was shuddering in pure pleasure when he leaned down and pulled my hot throbbing clit into his mouth, sucking on it like he was on my nipples. I couldn’t resist it anymore and I began cumming all over his face and all into his mouth. He loved it and started licking and lapping at my pussy, cleaning up my tiny black pussy. When he was finally finished, he looked up and smiled. I smiled back. He gave it one last kiss and got back on top of me and I tasted my sweet juices. After that good tongue bath, my pussy was on fire. I was horny as hell and needed his cock. And this time I wasn’t going to give up until I got it.

I pushed him back so he was on his back and began to rub my pussy up and down the thick shaft of his cock. He lifted me up by my hips and sat me right down on his cock that was standing straight up. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. Usually it wasn’t this good, but now, it was incredible. I bit my lip down softly and sat there for a bit just to enjoy the feeling. He must have liked it too because he didn’t ask me to start moving. He just laid there looking up and me taking in the feelings of having his thick rod being wrapped in the soft flesh of my pussy.

I started moving up and down very slowly, rotating my hips, and grinding my clit against his cock shaft. I started squeezing his cock with my tight little cunt and heard him gasp. I moved up all the way, and just put his cockhead in and out of me. I loved teasing him and he started begging me to go faster. I asked him how badly he wanted it and he told me very badly. I granted his wish I put his full length as far in me as it would go. I rode his cock up and down, fast then slow, hard then soft, all without letting him cum. Me, on the other hand, and had about 5 or 6 orgasms. He was really getting frustrated with this and flipped me onto my back and lifted my legs nearly all the way up to my head. He started pounding away at my pussy, banging hard, making me beg for mercy. He was sweating and moaning and groaning as he plowed away at my twat. The only other noises that could be heard were the bed squeaking and the sound of his balls slapping against my ass. Finally, he tensed up and I felt his hot, sticky love juices squirt inside of me. I closed my eyes as well as I felt my own orgasm coming on. He pumped in and out of me a bit more and finally collapsed on top of me. We both laid there for a couple of minutes breathing hard. When we had finally caught our breaths, I moved from underneath him and was about to get up.

“Where are you going?”

“The bathroom. I wanna clean up the mess you made inside of me.”

“Oh, ok. Just don’t go take a shower, please?”

“Why?”

He looked at me nervously as if he was afraid to say anything but then finally answered my question.

“Because I want you to have my baby.”

At this point I froze. I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. He treats me like dirt and then finally has sex with me and then all of a sudden he wants me to have his baby? I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know what to think. All I could do was sit there and watch him closely as if he was some type of stranger. He read the reaction on my face and quickly spoke up.

“You know we don’t have to if you don’t want to. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile and didn’t know what you would think. I’m sorry. I never should’ve put you in this type of situation.”

Tears started to form in my eyes at this point. All the rage and anger I had held in me for so long against what he did slowly started to disappear. Maybe he really did love me. Maybe he really wanted a family. He pulled me closer to him and laid me down again, taking the covers that we had thrown off the bed during sex and began covering up both up.

“You don’t have to decide right now. You can sleep on it and tell me in the morning. Or whenever you feel like it. But please, don’t hold my stupid mistakes against me right now. Just think about the future.”

He put his arm around me and a few minutes later, I heard his rhythmic breathing giving me the sign that he was asleep. I felt myself doing the same but not before I heard those words go through my head again.

“I want you to have my baby.”

I wanted so badly to give him what he wanted but I didn’t want to be hurt in the process. What if he was trying to get Kobe pregnant too? What if he was using this as an excuse to keep me there? What he only wants the baby and not really me? Tear welded up in my eyes again, but they weren’t from happiness like before. They were from fear of loneliness and abandonment. I couldn’t stand the thought of him leaving me with a baby, much less leave me right now. If I wanted him to stay, I would have to do everything in my power to make sure that that little wench didn’t get him. No matter what I had to do. I was going to make sure that he was mine. Forever.

melini
melini
141 Followers