Brooklyn Nine Nine: Gina's Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do anything you want," the brunette replied needily, her big brown orbs wide and desperate.

"Oh Honey," Gina scoffed, "I'm gonna make you regret saying that!"

Still standing before the anxious brunette, Gina proceeded to reach for her own waistband:

Unbuckling her tight red pants, Amy watched in amazement as the secretary tugged the jeans over her swollen behind, rolling them down her legs to reveal her lower half. The Detective went pale as Gina straightened up:

"Ta dah!" Gina exclaimed, her glittery gold underwear on full display. For a moment there was total silence, the brunette looking the diva up and down in utter amazement.

"You can't be serious??"

"Well this is my serious face..." Gina stated calmly, her expression unnervingly serious, even as she pointed to it:

"But what do I know?? I'm just going to the toilet dumb dumb! You're the perv still in here!"

Allowing her pants to drop around her ankles, Gina perched on the lavatory behind her, before taking out her phone casually:

"Of course, I like to share my videos while I go number one..."

Opening her legs, Gina waggled her eyebrows, the implication clear.

Amy bit her lip; she'd known the redhead was crazy, but this? Could she really go through with this??

"God I love that defeated look," Gina laughed as Amy stepped forward, before kneeling between the Diva's legs subserviently:

"Come to Momma!"

""Let's just get this over with alright?" Amy snapped, eying the door nervously.

Crawling forward reluctantly, the Detective positioned herself between Gina's outstretched limbs, feeling uncomfortably hemmed in. Taller than the woman before her, Amy crouched down low, her face now unnervingly close to the redhead's glittering crotch.

Reaching for the egotistical woman's hips Amy held her tongue, she couldn't let this megalomaniac win. Gripping the hem of the bizarre panties, the brunette slowly tugged the sequins away, revealing the secretary's swollen pussy.

Staring at the perfect folds of the Gina's sex, Amy swallowed hard, the reality of what she had agreed to settling in.

Looking up, her eyes were nervous once more:

"So it goes without saying that, if you tell anyone about this, I'll shoot you. Right?"

Gina laughed mirthlessly:

"Whatever helps you sleep at night babe!"

Staring back at the brunette, Gina considered her nervous colleague, eying the brunette's soft pink lips. Reaching down, Gina cupped her chin, forcing Amy to look her dead in the eye:

"So, let's just see if that pretty mouth is good for anything!"

Tugging the Detective forward unexpectedly, she buried the brunette's nose in her waiting snatch.

Amy gasped, feeling slick skin meet her soft lips, taken aback as her face was suddenly pressed against the redhead's nethers. Gasping instinctively, her mouth was immediately filled by the redhead's waiting peach.

Meeting Gina's smug gaze Amy's eyes glazed over, her senses overwhelmed by this act of sudden submission. She had done it; fallen into the redhead's trap. And instead of being disgusted, as she should have been, the Detective was strangely relieved. Closing her eyes tightly, Amy breathed in the other woman, extending her tongue gradually.

Gina quivered; feeling the warm wet implement slip up between her pussy lips. Smiling up at the ceiling, the redhead beamed, an electric thrill coursing through her veins as the Detective's tongue wormed into her pulsing nethers. God this was amazing:

Of course Amy Santiago was beneath her, but so was everybody, so that wasn't a stretch. Yet it had been obvious to Gina since she'd first met the naïve detective that she would be malleable, that with the gentlest push she could have the girl as a personal servant. After all, Amy was so desperate to please!

Tasting Gina, Amy went numb, recognizing the redhead's tangy body lotion mingling with her sweet cream. Nevertheless, she took another lick, the brunette going lower this time and taking a longer, deeper swipe.

Attempted to ignore the extended "Mmmmmmm," this elicited, Amy focused on the job at hand as her tongue moved up and down several times just inside the Diva's slick entrance.

Gina grinned: this was just too delicious. Resting back on the palms of her hands, the redhead lifted her crotch into the Detective's open mouth.

For the Gina the stimulation of humiliating a colleague was better than any real sexual encounter. Hell, she didn't even like women but having Amy was just too good!

Feeling uncomfortable in her awkward position, Amy rose up on her knees, behind rising as she bent over double between the other woman's legs, twisting to gain access to the open womanhood before her.

Getting past her initial reluctance, Amy started to eat with earnest, her tongue moving everywhere, rolling hungrily over the surface of the redhead's pussy lips, touching lightly at her clit before exploring deeper inside.

Moving away for a second to catch her breath, the brunette found that Gina immediately tugged her back into the main course, grunting joyously down at her newfound sexual servant.

To Amy's horror, she emitted a quiet, indelicate moan as she licked even deeper into her colleague's snatch, tasting her rich honey. This was so unprofessional!

Then there was a knock at the door:

"Amy, you in there?" Rosa Diaz barked through the wood.

The Detective froze, eyes wide, face still buried in the redhead's snatch:

"Occupado Diaz!" Gina replied lazily, giggling to herself as the suddenly claustrophobic brunette panicked beneath her.

Squeezing the brunette's olive cheeks with her pale thighs, Gina stared at the Detective's wavy locks spilling over her legs and felt a pang of excitement: why was the thought of getting caught so hot?? Resting her feet on the latina's back, the redhead sat back proudly.

Amy gurgled, a wave of cream pouring over her tongue.

On the other side of the door Rosa frowned impatiently; hadn't she just seen Santiago go in there? Hearing a groan inside the toilet, the latina recoiled.

The Detective turned away, leaning against the door; for Amy to runaway like that she had to be in some sort of distress. From the sound of it, probably some bad street meat. Unfortunately for the brunette, Rosa wasn't going anywhere.

Hearing the other detective waiting unusually patiently on the other side of the door, Gina shrugged; she'd just have to go back to the main course:

Starting a slow, deliberate motion with her hips, she ground into the other Detective's mouth and nose.

Amy gagged, a stream of pussy juice meeting her tongue on each stroke. That had been too close! She had to end this, now!!

Pressing her face into Gina's increasingly moist cavity, Amy pushed through her humiliation, now determined to get the redhead off.

Gina whined, her eyes rolling for non-ironic reasons for the first time ever: the brunette dove forward, her tongue twirling deeper on every thrust.

So her hunch about the Detective had been right all along; Amy really was a dyke!

The redhead yelped, running a hand carelessly through long dark hair as she humped the brunette's face in earnest, the toilet seat clanging on each thrust. God she loved being right all the time.

Both women began to undulate in-place, Amy tugging at the redhead's top as Gina threw a leg over the Latina Detective's back, indulging herself cruelly in Amy's humiliation. In less than 30 seconds both had degenerated, the Secretary riding Amy's face as she groaned contentedly; the brunette gasping open-mouthed into her pussy.

Amy's subservient nature breaking through, the brunette devoured the Diva's rich centre:

"Ohhh Santiago!!" Gina panted deliriously: "You're such a Ho-bag!!"

"Mmm, Mmm Mmmppp Mmm!"

Attempting to reply, cream drenched the brunette's pale face, her tongue making wet, squishy sounds as it moved back and forth inside Gina's voluptuous folds.

Amy was lost, eyes wide and vacant. So she was doing oral on a colleague? She needed this! All that time she spent kissing ass and this was where it got her. On her knees in a toilet? Maybe this was right! Maybe this was her natural state!

Moaning loudly she burrowed further into the delicious warmth, her mouth insistently attacking the brunette's throbbing core while unable to attend to her own.

Gina snorted, her derision rising back to the surface: she had Dt. Amy Santiago servicing her in a dirty precinct bathroom. Just as her horoscope predicted! Well that was a stretch... but still!

The redhead began to sweat profusely, the heat between them soon bedraggling the set upon Latina. This meant however that the struggling redhead found it increasingly hard to breathe, gasping for air.

Allowed to resurface, Amy was surprised by her newfound freedom, gasping, eyes wide, as she cast around the small room. The Detective shuddered, realizing her chin was coated in cream, her mascara a total mess.

Gina however could wait no longer, impatiently grabbing the brunette and jamming her face back into her own crotch; crying out wantonly as Amy's tongue went diligently back to work; even when she was humiliated the brunette had to perform. Amy Santiago was just so eager to please!

Her lips slipping around the redhead's core, she latched onto Gina's pussy, her mouth making a wet sucking sound.

Moaning uncontrollably once more Amy did her best to eat out the Diva, becoming worryingly aware that she didn't hate what was happening; the crotch of her tight grey slacks becoming wet as she served the woman before her.

Fortunately for the confused brunette, a few more licks from her eager tongue set Gina off, the mad secretary screaming uncontrollably as she came in Amy's open mouth.

"OHHH Baby! Yes!!-unngg...yesssss" the redhead shook her head, tensing against the cold porcelain:

"Good Gurll!!"

Smiling uncontrollably, Amy caught herself, scowling into Gina's core as cream rolled over her tongue; she was such a teacher's pet!

Gina was delirious, cumming hard against the bowl, falling back against the tank and slumping as she squirted uncontrollably.

Panicking, Amy realized how far she'd let this go, Gina spraying her gullet on the first burst.

Caught in the redhead's tight grip, the brunette gurgled the copious torrent of cream that exploded from the heaving secretary, hands gripping Gina's shaking thighs.

Gina held the Detective firmly in place against her spasming puss, this was just too hot!

Struggling to breath, Amy practically choked on cream, inhaling the redhead's pussy over and over. Back flexing, she scrambled on the bathroom floor like a fish out of water.

Feeling a second orgasm rise as the brunette's tongue fluttered against her pussy lips, Gina ran a hand though her perfect hair, panting hard. Just as she came again:

Amy choked as she was inundated once more, spluttering and heaving as she was forced to pull away, coughing after swallowing so much hot cream.

Gina laughed, shaking in satisfaction:

"Sorry! Should have warned you I'm a gusher!"

Relaxing against the seat, she watched the Detective panting on the floor, ignoring the renewed pounding on the door:

Amy was a mess; the gasping brunette half naked, her clothes bedraggled while her face and hair gleamed with the secretary's cream, leaving her hot and sticky.

Seeing this sorry display, Gina decided she had to make sure her own look was nothing short of perfect. Standing once more, the redhead shuffled over to the mirror, pants around her ankles even as she leant down to check her make up.

"Is-is that everything Gina?" Amy gasped, feeling sorry for herself as she looked up at the proud redhead:

"Could you maybe, you know..."

Gina shook her head, ignoring the Detective as she stared at her own reflection:

"Yeah right, when you kiss my ass slut!" the redhead laughed shaking her behind suggestively.

Amy swallowed hard, observing the twin globes jiggle above her head. So that was the trade off. Crawling forward, the cute Cuban disappeared behind the distracted diva, determined to satisfy her colleague.

"Woah!"

Gina gasped, her expression becoming astonished as she felt soft lips press against the plump flesh of her exposed behind. The redhead blinked hard, looking over her shoulder only to see two, expectant brown orbs staring up at her from between the twin peaks of her glorious behind:

"You really are literal!" Gina gasped; mouth falling open as the brunette worshipped her ass subserviently, laying down kiss after kiss on her spongy skin.

Amy paused, shocked at her own actions:

"Wait... you didn't want me to? -mmphhg!"

Amy spluttered as Gina pressed backward, her face submerged between the redhead's fat cheeks:

"Well I do now!" Gina gasped expectantly, wriggling joyously against the brunette before grinding onto her nose, eyelids fluttering.

Amy gagged as her lips ran over the redhead's pucker, lips brushing against tender skin. The implication clear and while the Detective held out as long as she could, she soon found herself giving in. When Gina pressed backward once more Amy squeezed her eyes shut:

She didn't have to do this. So why did she want to?

Opening her mouth, Amy pressed her tongue against the redhead's waiting starfish:

Gina grinned, purring in utmost satisfaction, enjoying the surprisingly pleasant tongue massage. It was just so desperately needy. Amy was way kinkier than she had ever dared to imagine; slathering her asshole as she dipped ever deeper. Feeling the wet implement slide into her rectum the redhead gasped, eyes rolling once more:

"You dirty girl!" Gina laughed delightedly, rolling her hips into Amy's face with a wet squishing sound.

Immediately the bathroom door burst open:

Looking up Gina saw the dark silhouette of Rosa Diaz standing over them, the brunette detective staring daggers at the indulgent redhead:

"Gina?!" Rosa barked, amazed by this lurid display: "Amy??!"

"What?" Gina purred lazily, apparently unperturbed by the brunette's sudden invasion, Amy's head still buried between her ass cheeks as she sucked on her pulsing sphincter:

"You want sloppy thirds??"

12