BROOKLYNN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooklynn lifted her hips off the bed and pulled her panties down. She opened her legs wide and slid two fingers between the lips of her pussy. She swirled them in a slow, smooth circle. Abby slid her own fingers into herself, then pulled them out, rubbing her wetness over her pulsing clit. She closed her eyes tightly and pictured Brooklynn's lips wrapped around Mark's erection, slurping and sucking and taking charge. Then Brooklynn's face turned into her own, swallowing Mark, all of him. It was Abby who batted his greedy hands away; it was Abby controlling him by his dick, like the lever on some big, heavy machine.

And then Mark's face became Calvin's - those lips, those eyes. Suddenly it was his cock fucking her mouth. Even in her imagination, she badly wanted him to cum down her throat, just as Mark had Brooklynn's. She wanted to taste a strong man at his most vulnerable. But with her whole lower half clinching around her eager fingers, Abby had her own, real orgasm to focus on.

Brooklynn lay on the bed with her legs locked together and her toes curling back. Her breathing became Abby's. It was Brooklynn's moans escaping Abby's lips. It was Brooklyn's hand reaching under Abby blouse and squeezing her breasts. It was Brooklynn's fingers fucking Abby to orgasm.

But it was Abby who was going to let her.

"O-god... O-god..."

5.

When she was done, Brooklynn found her sundress on the floor, unfurled it, and slipped it back over her head. She let out a big Whew! - shaking her curls out once more. She grabbed her phone and finally left the bedroom to rejoin the others. She left her panties behind.

From the bathroom, Abby gathered herself and waited for Brooklynn to leave. She laughed to herself, then at herself - a soft chuckle at first, building to a full on shoulder-shaking fit.

She was interrupted when her phone beeped. It was a text message, from Brooklynn, and it said only one

word:

Teamwork.

12