Broomstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could be very, very interested. My two superiors here are in their early fifties and so I know I must go elsewhere to advance. To be honest I had not thought of becoming involved in business ownership. But now the idea really appeals."

Rita laughed and said good man.

"Now for disclosures," she said. "The business owned by my former husband has being purchased by the accountancy partnership where I now work. They were expecting to dress up the company and then flick it on but I could prevent them from pouring in more money because that would only raise their asking price."

David said good thinking.

"The other disclosure is I have just been appointed executive chairman of the restructured administration of that company in which I partly managed for almost four years. One of my responsibilities will be to find the new owner. If you are interested in making the purchase after due diligence I can tell you I'll be prepared to take up at least 40% ownership and have the cash to do that. Well that's it really. You would need to come here and look at what's involved if you are interested."

"Is it convenient for me to visit this weekend?"

"I'll have to make arrangements to tour the facility with my ex but that ought not be a problem. We take over in twenty-four days from today. I'll advise you about that but look, come anyway and you can stay with me in my apartment. Are you not too shy to sleep with me are you?"

"Grrrrrrrrr."

"Ooooh thank you. David should you not proceed with any business proposal with me I'd still like you to settle here and live with me."

"Why?"

"God you're such a tease," she giggled. "Place your hand on your dick; it will tell you why."

"God you are so coarse," he laughed and said that in the tone of intimacy lovers use.

THE END