Brother and Friend Offer Comfort

Story Info
A brother and his best friend comfort sister after breakup.
7.2k words
4.7
179.5k
378
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,192 Followers

Author's note: A big thank you to all my fans.

*****

I was looking forward to the weekend. It had been a hard week at school. Finals week was hard enough, but in the middle of the week I caught my boyfriend Roy making out with another girl. I decided to meet him after one of his finals and as I headed to the building I saw him pressed up against some chick. I was angry, very angry.

I walked up behind him, "Having fun?"

He spun so fast he knocked the chick to the ground.

"Michelle," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"Well," I replied. "I was coming to surprise you, but I guess you surprised me. Asshole." I turned and walked away.

"Wait, Michelle," he yelled as I walked away.

As I left I heard the girl yelling at him, "You fucking asshole. You have a girlfriend?"

I didn't turn around. I just kept walking. I was mad, I was hurt, and I was crying. It was time to leave school and head home. I couldn't wait. I had two more finals and then I was done.

My boyfriend called like 20 times the next day, ex, boyfriend. He tried to catch up with me. Once walking through campus he grabbed my arm. I pulled away and told him next time he touched me I'd call the cops. The calls stopped after that.

I struggled through my last two finals trying to focus on that and not Roy. I'd finally finished and was on my way home for the summer. I knew mom and dad were gone for two weeks. They had planned a vacation. Initially I was going to visit with Roy and his family and then head home but now that that was out but they'd still had plans.

My brother Barry was going to be home. His college break started a week before. At 19 he was a year older than me. He was a great guy and a great brother. I was kind of glad he'd be there. He'd be sympathetic about Roy.

The drive home was four hours. Not bad but still boring. It gave me time to think about Roy and me. I met Roy my first week at school. He was handsome and confident. Within a month we were dating. By six weeks I was no longer a virgin. He could be a bit arrogant. Thinking more about it, I realized there were times he was missing when he shouldn't have been. Could he have been seeing someone else then?

Then there was the self doubt. Was she prettier than me? I knew I was cute. Everyone said so. At 5'2", 130lbs, I wasn't a skinny minnie, but I looked nice in jeans. With my brown hair in a pixie cut people would say I looked like some kind of fairy. I spent the drive home between seething mad and crying.

When I got home my brother's car was in the driveway and there was another car in front of the house. I wasn't in the mood to face anyone. I knew my eyes were red from crying. I snuffled up and tried to compose myself, then I went in.

The first thing I saw was my brother. He and a friend were playing a video game. He paused it and jumped up.

"Hey sis, I was wondering what time you'd get home."

He saw the bag I was carrying. He took it from me, put it on the floor and gave me a big hug. It felt good to be wrapped in the arms of someone who I knew loved me. I just leaned against him.

"Is there more stuff in the car?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Cool, let me help," he said.

As he headed out the door, his friend Jim stood up and said, "I'll help too."

I'd always liked Jim. He was Barry's best friend. In reality I liked all my brothers friends. Barry was a great guy and hung around with nice people. The two of them helped me bring all my stuff in.

It wasn't till we were done that Barry noticed my face.

"Have you been crying?" he asked with concern in his voice. Jim looked on with the same look of concern.

"I'm sorry," I said. Does it show?

"What happened?" Barry asked.

"It's stupid," I replied.

"If it made you cry, it's not stupid," he answered.

I took a deep breath. "I saw Roy kissing another girl," I said, and then burst into tears again.

Barry had never met Roy. He scooped me in his arms and hugged me. "I'm sorry sis," he said. "What an ass."

I leaned my head against his chest and cried. As I did he stroked my hair and told me the guy was crazy and that he didn't deserve me. I was comforted by his strong arms. Barry was 6' about 180. He hit the gym 2-3 times a week. He wasn't crazy but he had strong arms and a muscled chest. I felt protected.

Jim, for his part, also tried to comfort me with words.

"Geese, what a jerk. He has the perfect girl and he wants someone else? What kind of moron is he? It's like having the Mona Lisa and trading it in for dogs playing poker."

That made me laugh. I snuffled a bit more and said I was going upstairs to clean up and change. Barry kissed the top of my head and said, "Ok, we'll be here."

He walked me to the stairs. "Jim was going to spend the weekend, but if you'd rather he didn't we'd understand," he said quietly.

That was sweet, but I liked Jim. Jim and Barry had been friends forever and he was like another brother to me. Once, I was on a date and the guy was pushing too hard. I called Barry to come get me but Barry was too far away. Instead, Jim showed up in minutes. When I was younger Jim would help me with my homework. He was a great guy. Besides, I really didn't want to be alone so having company would be nice. I told my brother it was fine and headed up the stairs.

As I headed up the stairs Barry asked if I'd eaten. I told him I hadn't.

"Would you like anything?" he asked.

"Ice cream," I quipped, followed by "Whatever is ok with me." I continued upstairs.

I got to my room and sat on my bed. I wasn't really sad about losing Roy, I was more mad at myself for being fooled. I also again started worrying about if I was pretty. I started to cry again.

I started to undress. I pulled my top off and then my jeans. I stood in front of the mirror. I wasn't a skinny flat bellied, rib cage showing, girl. I was a 34c and size 5. I had curves, but i still doubted myself, I knew plenty of size 0s and 2s. I resolved to lose weight and run more than my current 2-3 times a week. I pulled off my bra and panties and now, mad at my body, climbed in the shower.

After my shower I pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a long loose tank top. I didn't bother with underwear. I finally headed downstairs. When I got there the boys were in the kitchen sitting at the table. They had chocolate ice cream, pizza, and diet soda. All my resolve from 10 minutes ago flew out the window. I kissed Barry on the head and said thank you.

"Hey," said Jim.

I laughed and walked over to him and kissed him on the head. "Better," I laughed.

"Well of course," he said. "A kiss from a pretty girl makes everything better."

That deserved another kiss. I placed one on his head and sat down to eat.

I took a slice of pizza. The great thing about Barry and Jim is there was no forced conversation. Everything flowed smoothly. We talked about Roy, about school, about my summer plans. The guys made me the center of attention and soon I'd forgotten all my troubles and was just happy to be home.

After we ate the guys cleaned up and asked me if I wanted to watch tv with them. I didn't want to interrupt their video game and told them so.

"We were almost done anyway," Jim said.

"Just cause I was kicking your ass," quipped Barry.

"Well, we'll never know now," laughed Jim.

We sat on the couch with me between them and snuggled into Barry. We picked a movie and settled in. Barry put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt safe and loved. We watched the movie.

After the movie I was exhausted and decided to head to bed. I thanked the guys for being so sweet and told them I'd see them in the morning.

They both responded with how nice it was to see me and that they were sorry I was going through what I was and said if I needed them to wake them.

I thanked them and headed to bed. I stripped off my yoga pants and climbed into bed. After 2 semesters of school there's always something comforting about being in your own bed. I thought a bit more about Roy. This time I was more angry than sad. As I started drifting off, my mind shifted to the pleasant thought of being cuddled and comforted in my brother's strong arms. I fell asleep.

I woke up about 2am and decided to go to the kitchen for some water. I headed down the stairs to the kitchen and got a glass out of the upper cabinet. I'm 5'2" so I had to stretch to reach them. I started pouring myself some water when I heard Jim.

"Everything OK?" he asked.

He startled me and I gave a small yelp. I'd forgotten he'd be sleeping on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just needed a drink," I responded.

I could now see his face. He was smiling at me. All of a sudden I realized that his head was low to the ground, I'd stretched to reach the glasses, and I wasn't wearing underwear.

I started to blush. I turned my head, looked at the cabinet, the. Looked back at him. I realized he must have seen my entire ass as I reached for a glass.

"Oh my god," I said, tugging down on the hem of my tank top. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were there.

"Why are you sorry? It didn't bother me. Of course at first I thought I was having an amazing dream. Then, when I realized I was awake, well, it was even more amazing." He laughed.

"Pig," I said jokingly. "Why didn't you warn me?"

"By the time I realized what was happening it was already over. So I thought why embarrass you," he replied.

Well, that made sense. I relaxed. We chatted a bit while I drank my water.

"Well, back to bed," I said.

"Goodnight," he replied. Then he added, "By the way, you've got a great ass."

I blushed again and said, "Pig," but I wasn't mad. Actually there was a part of me that liked the compliment and felt a little naughty that he'd seen my ass. I walked up the stairs wondering if, from his position, he could see up my tank top.

I woke up in the morning, threw on some shorts, and headed downstairs for something to eat. The boys were awake and making pancakes. Barry knew I loved pancakes. I sat down to eat.

Barry, being a big brother, decided to tease me.

"Hmmm, sis, I heard you put on a little show last night."

I blushed. "Shut up," I said. "It was an accident and I don't want to talk about it."

"Me either," said Barry, "but him," he indicated Jim. "He couldn't shut up about it. He says my baby sister isn't a baby anymore."

"Well, you tell your friend," who was sitting right there, "that gentlemen don't tell," I said laughingly.

We all laughed and changed the subject. They asked what I was doing for the day. I hadn't really thought about it. I thought maybe a run and then hit the pool.

They thought that sounded great and said that if I wanted company, they'd go with me.

I agreed. We cleaned up breakfast and got ready for our run.

It was a gorgeous day and the run helped clear my head. I appreciated the guys going with me and also how nice they were being. They were making me feel better, about Roy and about myself. My mind went to flashing my ass at Jim. I smiled a naughty smile. It felt a little naughty that he'd seen my ass. I don't go around showing it to everyone. In fact, Roy was the only guy who'd ever really seen it. I could feel a bit of warmth between my legs as I wondered how Jim felt about seeing my ass.

We returned home and headed upstairs to get our bathing suits on. As with any girl with a pool in her yard, I had several bathing suits. I grabbed my one piece and looked at it. At the top of my drawer was a tiny string bikini. It was my 'going to the beach where there'll be other girls' suit. It covered what needed to be covered and not much else. I'd been to the beach with both the guys. I decided to wear that one.

The guys were already in the pool. Jim whistled when he saw me. "Damn, she has grown up," he said.

"Shut up," said Barry with a laugh in his voice. Then to me he said, "Looking good sis."

I thanked them. Then I picked up a ball, bounced it off of Jim's head and said, "Except for you pig."

He laughed, jumped out of the pool, and came after me. I shrieked and dived in the pool with him right behind me. He grabbed me, picked me up and threw me. I landed near Barry and splashed into the water. Barry picked me up and threw me back. I was surprised at how effortlessly they launched me in the air. Their hands and arms felt so strong on my body. As we roughhoused in the water I kept grabbing at my bikini trying to make sure it wouldn't fall off.

I kept it on, but often exposed the crack of my ass or the underside of my boobs. I didn't dwell on it. I was having fun. Plus I figured I was giving Jim a bit of a thrill. The thought made me tingle.

After a while we got out of the pool. I went upstairs and pulled on a sundress and some panties. When I was done the boys were downstairs playing a video game. I grabbed my iPad and headed down. They were on the couch, I curled up in the chair by the tv and started reading. Every once I awhile I'd shift positions in the chair. I'm not sure when, but at some point I noticed Jim watching me when I shifted positions. I realized I was wearing a pretty short dress and was probably giving a little show each time I moved. The thought kind of pleased me. From then on, every time I moved, I snuck a glance at Jim to see if he was looking. He was.

I was enjoying being able to distract him. I started rearranging myself a bit more but as I did I would rarely rearrange my dress. I knew I was showing a lot of leg and probably flashing my panties. I also saw that Jim started doing worse on the video game. That made me smirk. I pretended it was something I read.

Showing off was making me feel warm and tingly. Then, while rearranging myself once more I realized that Barry was also looking. For a moment I was embarrassed. Then I realized I enjoyed it. I rearranged myself a few more times and sure enough, they were both checking me out.

I thought about how naughty I was being but I didn't want to stop. In fact I got bolder. I let my dress slide up almost to my lap. I curled up in the chair showing leg almost to my panties. As I caught them looking I started getting even more bold. I pulled my knees up to my chest letting my dress fall up into my lap. I was showing my entire legs and I knew they could see my panties between my legs. I was wondering if they could tell I was getting wet.

All of a sudden Jim said, "I'm going to hit the pool again." He headed upstairs to change into a suit.

Barry said, "I'll go with you," and also headed up the stairs.

I decided to go too and went upstairs. As I walked to my room I passed Barry's room.

"Dammit bro, you're sister is killing me."

"Don't I know it," said Barry. "She's killing me and I'm her brother."

I headed into my room quickly before they caught me listening. I admit, that brought a smile to my face. I was enjoying being bad. I'd always been the good little girl, and the attention was stroking my beat up ego. I was having fun. I was also getting a little horny.

I decided to join them swimming. Well, at least sit in the back yard while they swam. I pulled on my bikini bottoms. The top was still wet and cold so instead I just pulled on a t shirt. It was red and came down to my naval. It wasn't super tight. Just a t shirt.

I went out and sat by the side of the pool. The guys were in the water. I sat dangling my feet and chatting. I noticed how handsome my brother was. He'd had a girlfriend before the school year, but they broke up shortly after he went to school. Jim was a bit of a ladies man. He dated a lot. I actually knew some girls he'd dated. No one ever complained about him. They all told me he was a nice guy.

As we chatted Jim kept getting closer and closer. All of a sudden he grabbed my legs and pulled me into the pool. I shrieked as I went under. The water wasn't deep. Sputtering I got my footing and stood up. Both boys just stopped moving and stared at me. I looked down. My top was stuck to me like a second skin. My breasts were perfectly outlined and my nipples stood out. I should have been embarrassed. I wasn't, I was excited.

"Dammit," I said. "Look what you did." Yeah, I made them look at me. "I'm practically naked."

I didn't make any effort to cover up. Instead, I jumped on Jim's head and dunked him. The wrestling started again. I was loving it. This time when the guys grabbed at me I squirmed. I didn't worry about my suit or top. More than once they ended up with a handful of breast or my ass. Every time they did they would not know what to do and pull away. That gave me an advantage that I used to get back at them and dunk them. I was laughing and loving it.

We played until I was exhausted. Panting, I finally said that I gave up, and climbed out of the pool. The guys made pouty noises, but were laughing at me. As I headed through the door I impulsively pulled my top off over my head and threw it at them. They couldn't see anything, I was behind the door, but they hooted after me anyway. Laughing I went upstairs to change.

They didn't realize it but I could hear them through the window.

"Wow," said Jim. "When did your little sister get so hot?"

"I don't know," Barry responded. "But she's still my sister."

"Too bad for you," laughed Jim. "If she were my sister, I'm not sure I'd care."

"Don't I know it," Barry said.

Don't I know it? What did that mean? That certainly wasn't the response I expected to hear.

All this teasing and playing was doing my ego good. It was nice to have two handsome men fawning over me.

Barry knocked on my door.

"Hey sis, how'd you like two hansome guys to take you to dinner?" he asked.

"I'd love it," I answered. "Know any?"

He laughed. "No, but you can come out with us instead."

"Cool, I'd like that," I said.

I headed to my room to get dressed. I found a cute shirt dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It came to mid thigh. I put on a lacy pink thong and bra set. I buttoned the dress so the top showed a bit of what I had for cleavage and the bottom button was about 2" below my pussy. I checked myself in the mirror. I looked good.

As I came downstairs the guys were waiting for me.

"Wow, you look great," said Jim.

I looked at Barry.

"Were lucky guys," he said to Jim. Then to me he laughed, "If you weren't my sister."

I kissed them both on the cheek and we headed out. We went to a local shop/hang out area for dinner. We spent some time walking up and down the walkways looking at menus and deciding what we wanted. I'd pretty much forgotten about Roy. As we walked I noticed guys checking me out. I felt pretty and being with two handsome men I felt like people were a bit envious of me. I felt good.

We had a great dinner, fun, laughter, food, and a few drinks. We were not drunk. We headed home around 9:00 pm. When we got home the guys said they were going to change and play some video games. I wanted to make a cup of tea and read.

As I drank my tea the boys came downstairs in sweats and T shirts. They sat on the couch, grabbed their controllers and got engrossed in their game. I finished my tea and grabbed my book.

"Hey, make room for me," I pouted.

The guys each moved making room for me in the middle. I sat down and started reading. Eventually I got uncomfortable and leaned up against Jim. My feet towards Barry. With my knees bent and resting the book on my knees I continued to read. I then noticed that Barry kept stealing glances in my direction. I realized how I was sitting he could see right up my dress. The thought gave me goosebumps.

I set my book down and with a "Do you mind," to Jim, laid my head in his lap. I put my feet on Barry's lap with my knees still slightly bent. When I laid down my dress slid up a bit more I noticed my panties were showing. I pretended not to notice.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,192 Followers
12