Brother and Friend Offer Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,347 Followers

"Let's watch tv," Barry suggested.

The guys put down their game and turned on the tv. Barry started absent mindedly rubbing my feet. I let out a soft moan as it felt good. As he maneuvered my feet, my dress slid up a bit more. I realized my entire thong was showing. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Anytime I opened my eyes I could catch Jim or Barry staring at my panties.

I couldn't believe how naughty I was being. This was totally out of character for me, I didn't realize how much I loved the attention. I'd been dating Roy for seven months and really hadn't paid attention to any other guys. I could feel a growing warmth between my legs.

I moved my head a bit, all of a sudden I was aware of something hard under my head. It took me a second to realize it was Jim's cock. I was really only familiar with Roy's cock and feeling this new one I almost felt a sense of wonderment. Without thinking I turned on my side facing the tv. I could see the bulge of his cock right in front of my face. As I turned I move my legs. My dress sort of fell away and I realized a great deal of my ass was exposed. As I moved my feet rearranged themselves in Barry's lap. I became aware that his cock was hard too.

I wondered what their cocks looked like. After all, I'd only really seen Roy's. I'd seen pictures of cocks. I knew they were all different. I giggled inwardly at these thoughts.

Eventually it was time to go to bed. I got up and smoothed my dress. I kissed each of the boys on the cheek and headed to my room. I stood in my room

thinking about the day. I unbuttoned my dress. As I did I thought about showing off. The guys had seen my panties and pretty much seen my boobs. The feeling made me wet. I took of off my bra and panties and climbed into bed.

I thought about my red shirt sticking to my skin. As I did my hand lightly caressed my breast. I felt my nipple harden under my touch. I sighed quietly and played with my nipple. I thought about showing off my panties. My other hand slid down to my pussy. As I touched my clit I recalled how their hard cocks felt against my head and feet. I again wondered what they looked like. I played with my pussy until I came. I giggled a bit. I couldn't remember the last time I masturbated. I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I looked at the clock. I'd slept till10 and I smelled coffee downstairs. I realized I was naked and had to put something on. I remembered I owned a cute pink sleep set. It was a pink ribbed tank that stopped about 2 inches above my navel and a pair of wide legged short shorts with lace trim around the legs. I put it on. I hadn't worn it for a year and it was a bit tight, but I looked good so I headed downstairs.

Both guys were there in sweats and t shirts. Neither had shaved yet. Coffee was on and Jim was making breakfast. I walked in the kitchen and Jim put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him.

"Hey there sleepy. Want some eggs?" he asked.

Pulled into his side he felt warm and I liked his arm strong around my shoulder. Plus, he smelled good.

I thanked him and went to sit down. As I turned he gave me a light swat on the butt.

"Cute butt," he said.

"Ow," I said and rubbed my butt. It didn't hurt, but he startled me.

"Hey, that's my sister," Barry said in mock anger.

"I know," said Jim. "But you have to admit she has a cute butt."

"Yeah, she does," admitted Barry.

"Hey," I joked swatting at Barry. "I'm still in the room."

"Makes the room a better place," said Jim. "Especially with that cute butt."

I laughed, wiggled my ass, and sat down at the table. We had a nice breakfast, laughing and talking. The guys asked me what I was doing. I told them I had made plans with a friend for the day.

After breakfast I helped clean up. Barry put an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're home," he said.

"Me too," I replied. "You guys have been great. I have barely thought about stupid Roy."

"The hell with Roy," said Jim. "He didn't realize what he had. Besides, you have two guys who love you right here."

That made me start to cry.

"I'm sorry," said Jim. "I didn't mean to make you cry."

I put my arms around his waist and kissed his chin. "It's ok, you guys have just been so sweet to me. You make me very happy."

I headed to my room to change. As I headed downstairs again I heard the boys in Barry's room.

"Slapping my sister's ass?" I heard Barry ask, not in a bad way.

"I couldn't help it. Did you see that ass?" Jim replied. "Admit it, you wanted to slap it too."

"Yeah, I admit it's a hot ass," Barry admitted.

"Damn I wanted to just drag those bottoms off her and bite it," Jim responded.

Barry laughed, "I know what you mean. I can't blame you."

I smiled to myself as I headed out the door.

My friend and I spent the day at her house, we hung out sunning in the back yard, and then went out to grab dinner. We talked as girls do. I bitched about Roy. She told me about her current BF. It was pretty much a normal girl day. At dinner we flirted with the cute waiter and laughed until about 8:00.

At 8:00 I received a text from Roy.

I'm really sorry. I was a jerk. Can I come see you.

Roy lived two hours away. I was doing so well this weekend. I hadn't cried in two days. I didn't respond to the text, but I started crying. My friend was extremely sympathetic and encouraged me to ignore the text. I did.

I'd had enough for the night. I headed home. When I got there the guys were out. I was disappointed they weren't there, I needed some love and encouragement. I went upstairs to change. I was wearing a dress and little boy short panties. I left the panties on and pulled on an oversized shirt. I grabbed the ice cream out of the freezer, sat on the couch, turned on the tv, and stuffed my face as I cried.

The guys arrived about 30 minutes later.

"What's wrong," asked Jim.

I told him about the text. I started blubbering about how stupid I felt and how mad I was. The guys sat on either side of me, put their arms around me and comforted me. It felt so good to be in their strong arms. I'd had so much support from, and fun with, the guys this weekend, I was just overwhelmed.

As I sat on the couch between them, their arms around me, I was just overwhelmed with gratitude. I twisted, set my hand on my brother's leg, and kissed him on the cheek. Then I turned, placed my other hand on Jim's leg, and kissed Jim on the cheek. I kissed him again on the cheek, then I kissed his lips. A slow tender exploratory kiss. He kissed back. All of a sudden I knew what I wanted.

"Ummm... " said my brother as he started to get up.

"Sit down," I told him. He sat back down.

With my hand still on my brother's leg I turned my head back to Jim. He leaned into me and kissed me. I dropped my hand to his lap. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans.

I then turned my head back to my brother. He had a dazed look on his face. I told him that I loved him, and kissed his cheek. I told him he was the best brother in the world, and kissed him softly on his lips. Then I kissed him again, then again. He started to kiss back.

I heard Jim say, "you are so beautiful."

I turned my head back to kiss Jim as I did I dropped my hand into Barry's lap. I could feel his cock getting hard underneath my hand. My other hand was still on Jim's cock.

Barry again started to say something. I turned back to him and said, "Shut up," and kissed him again. He kissed back. I could feel his cock getting harder under my fingers.

"Hold on," I said. I stood up in front of them.

"I'm not really good at this but...," I slid my hands to my waist under my shirt. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and pushed them to the ground. Then I got lost. I wasn't sure what to do next. I'd opened myself up completely, offered everything I had, I was feeling extremely vulnerable. I don't know what I would have done if they rejected me. I figured I'd put it back on them.

I looked at them both and said, "Ok guys, I want this, but it's up to you. I don't have a lot of experience and that's as much as I know how to do."

Standing there, vulnerable, unsure, and scared had my pussy dripping wet.

Jim laughed stood up took me in his arms and said, "You're doing great," then kissed me.

He stopped and we both looked at Barry. I wasn't sure what my brother would do. Barry stood up and stepped to me. His hands went to the hem of my shirt. He pulled it up and over my head. I was now naked in front of them. Barry took me in his arms and kissed me.

As he kissed me I saw Jim take off his shirt. Then Barry turned me back to Jim as I kissed Jim, Barry started to undress. They kissed me back and forth until we were all naked.

I loved feeling their naked bodies against mine. I felt so safe and warm in their arms. As Jim kissed me I felt his hand slide to my breast. He played with my nipple. Barry was behind me. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my ass as he kissed my neck and his hand played with my other breast. I could feel my pussy dripping.

I moaned softly as Jim's lips left mine and he started lightly sucking on my breasts. I reached down and took his cock in my hand. The only cock I'd ever touched was Roy's. Jim's was heavier and thicker. I reached back with my other hand to stroke my brother's cock. It was also longer and thicker than Roy's. I wondered how different they would feel inside me.

Barry's hand slid down my body and over my stomach. I held my breath in anticipation as it slid lower. I gave a sharp intake of breath as his fingers slid over my clit. He slid past my clit to my dripping pussy and rubbing his fingers against my slit got them wet and lubricated. His wet fingers then circled around my clit and then entered me. I moaned.

Jim reached down, put both hands under my ass, and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips. He put me down on the couch with my pussy just at the edge of the couch. He kissed me as he did. Slowly he kissed his way down my body, taking his time at my neck, breasts, and belly.

Then with my legs on his shoulders his tongue lightly touched my clit. I moaned. After that his talented tongue and lips made me do more than moan. I'd been licked there before. Roy tried, but this was different. I grabbed hold of Jim's hair and pulled his head into my pussy. Within 30 seconds I realized the difference between having your pussy licked and someone who knows what they're doing.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I moaned.

I felt my orgasm building. I'd never cum with someone else before. Only myself.

The orgasm washed over my body. It felt amazing. I saw Barry watching. I reached out and started stroking his cock.

"Come'ere," I said and pulled him up on the couch and his cock to my mouth. I'd given Roy bjs before. He came in like a minute. I'd make him warn me so he wouldn't cum in my mouth or on me. I'd point his cock back at him and he'd cum on himself. I didn't care where Barry came. I just wanted to be good at it.

I was surprised when Barry didn't cum right away, maybe because I was having a hard time concentrating with Jim's tongue in my pussy. I came two more times.

Jim again picked me up. This time he put me on my knees facing the couch. My head was in my brother's lap. I again started sucking his cock again.

'Geesh sis," Barry said. "You are so good."

"Well, you're only the second person I've done this for, so I wouldn't know," I teased.

"Trust me," he said.

As I sucked his cock I felt the tip of Jim's cock against the opening of my pussy.

I pulled my mouth of Barry's cock. "Do it," I said.

Jim didn't have to be asked again. My pussy as so wet his cock slid right in. I grunted as t filled me.

"Oh my god, I've never felt so full," I groaned.

Jim started pumping his cock in and out of me.

"You're little sister has the tightest pussy I ever fucked," said Jim.

I started to get the hang of sucking Barry's cock while getting fucked. Not only was I on fire, I was proud of myself. As Jim's cock pumped my pussy I felt my body start to cum again.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming," I practically squealed.

My orgasm hit and I collapsed with my face in Barry's lap. Jim pulled out of me. I whimpered as he did.

"Barry, you gotta try her pussy," he said.

Wow, my brother's best friend just fucked me and was telling my brother he should fuck me. My body was on fire. It was so naughty, but, right there, right then, after Jim had fucked me, I would have fucked anyone. I wanted a cock in me.

I looked at my brother's face. ""Fuck me," I pleaded.

My brother laid down on the floor and pulled me in top of him. He aimed his cock at my dripping wet pussy. I lowered myself onto it, slowly, I wanted to feel every inch.

"God yes," I moaned as his cock completely filled me.

I started raising and lowering myself on his cock. I thought about the fact that I was fucking my own brother. That thought made me cum with a loud, " Yes."

Jim sat on the couch stroking his cock. "Fuck Barry, that's the hottest thing I ever saw."

"Oh, you like watching me fuck my brother?" I responded.

"Fuck yes," said Jim. "It's so hot and you look amazingly sexy."

"You think?" I gave him a shy smile. "Watch this."

I was feeling sexy and feeling bold. I sat up straight and I started grinding on my brother's cock. I moved my body like a stripper and brought my hands up to play with my tits and pull on my nipples. I kept eye contact with Jim.

"Is this sexy?" I asked in a coquettish voice.

"Fuck" he responded and kept stroking his cock.

I kept playing with my tits with one hand, and I slid the other down to my clit and started fingering myself. The feeling sent shockwaves through my body.

"How about this?" I breathed.

"You are so fucking hot," Jim responded.

"I'm going to cum," Barry said.

I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "Cum in me." I whispered.

I sat back up and ground myself hard on his cock. I felt his cum spurt inside of me. Even as wet as I was I could feel him fill me up. I threw my head back and came.

"Fuck yes, oh my god that feels so good," I said breathily.

Then I looked at Jim, "Was that good?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he said. He stood up off the couch and started jacking his cock harder.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked with a shy smile.

"I'm going to cum all over you," he replied.

As he said it the first rope of cum squirted out and splashed on my chest. It was hot and sticky. I'd always hated it when Roy got cum on me. This time I brought my hands up and rubbed it on my tits as string after string hit my tits and belly. I even rubbed some on my clit. This made me cum again.

"That was fucking amazing," Barry said.

"Oh? So you liked fucking your sister?" I replied laughingly. I could feel his cock start to get hard inside of me again. I wiggled my ass on him. "I guess so," I added.

"It's my turn," said Jim.

He lightly pushed me off my brother and onto my back on the floor. He knelt between my legs and pushed them so they were straight up in the air. His cock was hard again. He placed it against my pussy and entered me with one thrust. He pushed my legs forward. I had my knees practically to my chest. My pussy was completely stretched around him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I grunted with every thrust.

Barry sat on the couch stroking his cock.

"That's it Jim, fuck my sister. God Michelle, you look amazing." Then he added. "Hottest girl I ever saw you fuck."

"Wait," I said. "You've watched before?"

Jim laughed, "We may have shared a girl before but no one as hot as you."

That was news, but I didn't care, I just wanted to fuck.

Soon Jim's cock brought me to another orgasm.

"Oh my god, fuck, I'm going to cum again," I moaned.

As I came, I felt Jim tense up.

"Yes baby, cum with me."

Even with my pussy a mess I could feel him cum in me. I came again.

Barry was still stroking his cock. Jim fell back on the floor.

"That was amazing," I sighed.

"Yeah," said Jim. Then he added, "Michelle, how would you feel about continuing?"

"If you want to fuck again, we can," I answered.

"No," said Jim. "I mean dating, see where it takes us."

My mind was kind of a mess. He wanted to date me? After seeing me act like a total slut? After watching me fuck my brother? I didn't really get it.

"Dating?" I responded.

"Yeah," he said. "I've always loved you. I thought like a sister but I realize it's more."

"But, what about this?" I said with a bit of fear in my voice.

"This? Hell your brother's my best friend. You can fuck him anytime you want. In fact, I think he needs help now." He indicated my brother stroking his hard cock on the couch.

"Kiss me, then suck him dry," he said.

And I did.

*****

Author's note: Thank you to all my fans. Your votes, comments, and feedback keep me writing. I read all the comments and answer any feedback I can.

Please don't forget to vote on this and feel free to check out my other stories and vote.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,347 Followers
12