Brother and Sister at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

She raised up to give me a "tongue-in-mouth" kiss, and said, "I think it was about payback time. You've licked my pussy, and made me cum 5 or 6 times, and I hadn't returned the favor.

"No complaints from me sugar, none at all."

As we started under the Hwy155 bridge, there was a boat tied to one of the bridge piers, with people fishing. They had a Coleman lantern for light, and as we passed them, I heard one of the girls say, "I think that girl was naked."

Very quietly, I said, "Yes, as the day she was born."

Lana just sniggered.

We eased into the boat house, and raised the boat out of the water. We stared towards the trailer, and a light mist began falling. Lana's skin was glistening, like spun gold. I thought to myself, God, she is so beautiful, and you are so lucky.

We stepped onto the porch, and Lana said, "Mr. Thompson, I've got this real bad itch. Can you scratch it for me?"

We couldn't get in the trailer fast enough, Lana laid back on the bed, spreading her legs.

I couldn't get my shorts off fast enough. When I did, I buried my hard cock in her wet pussy, until I was balls deep.

We weren't making love, we were rutting, like two animals in heat. It didn't take any time until both of us were cumming. We finally stopped, and I rolled off sis.

"Lana, fucking you, is like sticking my finger in a light socket... Baby, you light my fire."

We decided on eating a light supper, and when we finished, Lana said. "Jack, I never thought I'd say this, but I think you've about worn my pussy out for one day. Can we snuggle, and go to sleep?

"Sounds good to me sugar, after all, I wouldn't want to wear it out on the first day." Actually, I was glad for Lana's suggestion. I thought my dick was about to fall off, as it was.

I heard, "Yeah... right," as we drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning, the sun, streaming in the window, was what woke us up. We were both spooned together. Me, with my usual morning hard-on. Lana, squirmed up, where she could kiss me good morning, saying, "Jack... could we...?"

"UH-HUH."

We did.

I got up, and headed for the bath room, saying, "Sorry sis, I gotta go before I make a mess."

Sis was laughing at me, when she said, "Well, we wouldn't want that now, would we?"

I was on my way out, when sis passed me, mumbling, "I gotta go too."

When she was finished, she said, "Why don't we have a nice shower... together, then I'll fix you some breakfast."

Both sounded good to me, especially the shower part. I knew, that any time I could be close to my naked sister, it was gonna be good.

We sat down to eat. I looked outside. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day to go fishing.

Lana walked out on the porch with her coffee, still naked. We had both decided to stay naked all the time. I got up to clear the table, when I heard Lana scream.

She came dashing back in the trailer screaming, "Jack, there's some guy out there."

I stepped to the door, to see my friend Joe Dalton, with his sister Marcy. I knew they had already seen us, so I just stepped out on the porch, to greet them.

Marcy was grinning, when she said, "Joe, you didn't tell me we were going to a nudist colony. Can we get naked too?"

"Uh... well...uh, I didn't know either. Sorry about that Jack."

"No harm done, you two, and yes Marcy, if you wanna get naked... have at it. Let me get Lana.

I went into the bed room to coax Lana out, saying, "Come on Lana, it's OK."

"But Jack, I'm naked."

"Honey, it's OK. They're just like we are."

"You mean they..."

"Uh-huh."

Marcy had heard us, and asked, "Lana Thompson, is that you?"

Sis finally allowed me to lead her into the den, where the other couple was waiting for us. They had shed their clothes as well.

"Marcy, Marcy Dalton. I don't believe this."

"In the flesh baby, in the flesh," and Marcy started giggling.

Both girls stepped to each other, and were hugging. Looked like "Old Home Week" was well in progress.

Marcy said, "All right you two. Give. Joe told me he thought you two were going to get together, he just wasn't sure when."

Lana bit her lip, then said, "Oh, what the hell. Jack brought me down here Friday after noon, and we've been fucking like bunnies ever since. My job had dried up, and Jack said he thought he could get me one in Tyler, where he works. Jack, and I had agreed to stay naked here, all the time, and you two caught us.

Marcy was clapping her hands, and said, "I love it, I love it." Then she saw the rings on Lana's finger, and asked, "How did you two manage to marry?"

Lana said, "Well... we didn't have a preacher say the words, we did that ourselves, so we are married under "Common Law." As far as Jack, and I are concerned, our commitment is just as binding."

"Interesting," Marcy said. "Joe, we could be married that same way."

Joe: "Marcy, would you like to be married to me?"

"YES."

We had all sat down, around the big table, and were having coffee, and sweet rolls.

Joe spoke, and said, "Hey guys, I really like all this naked scenery, but, could we go fishing?"

We all started laughing at Joe, but I said, "OK Joe. Let's get your boat on the water. We took his boat to a near by ramp, and put it in. I drove his truck back to our trailer, and started to our dock. The girls had loaded ice chests, for both boats, so I helped carry them. Both girls had put on T-shirts, that just barely covered their cute little butt's. It was very easy to see a flash of pussy as well.

We got in our boats, and headed out.

Marcy stood up, peeled her T-shirt off, and said, "I'm going to get some sun... naked." She sat down by Joe, handing him a tube of sun screen.

Joe looked over at me, and said, "Just think nothing of it... she does that all the time."

"Not to worry," I told him. "My Lana is just like her. Sis sat down beside me, handing me a tube of sun screen. I found I very much liked rubbing sun screen all over my beautiful naked wife.

Both girls laid down on the front decks of the boats to sun.Joe and I started trolling. Both of us caught several nice bass.

About noon, Joe pulled up close to my boat, and said, "Marcy says she's getting hungry. Is there a shady place around here we can stop?"

"Sure is Joe. We're pretty close. Just follow me. I reeled my line in, and had started to the shade tree, when Lana woke up, and wanted to know where we were going.

"You're favorite shade tree." I quipped.

"Oh goody."

We both managed to get in the shade of the tree, and tied the boats off. The girls started fixing sandwiches, with drinks,

Joe, and I baited up with minnows, and began catching crappie immediately. They didn't stop biting, even as we ate, and we soon caught our limits.

Then Lana scooted up beside me, and said, "Jack, can you stop fishing long enough to fuck your horny wife?"

Marcy echoed her, "Yeah Joe, me too."

Damn the fishing... I wanted to fuck my wife. In no time, I had my shorts off, and had Lana laid back on the front deck. I put her legs over my shoulders, and started eating my sister's pussy.

Lana screamed, "Ohhhh, my husband is eating my pussy. I love it, I love it.

I switched to her mouth to kiss her, as I buried my hard cock in her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yes Jack... pound my pussy."

"I'm not gonna last very long, sugar."

"Me neither. Cum for me, cum in my pussy."

I did.

I glanced over at Joe, and Marcy. He had her legs over his shoulders, and as I watched, his slow strokes became faster. "Marcy, I'm going to cum... NOW... AGHHHHH."

Marcy was right behind him, "Ohhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.

Things finally slowed down, and it got quiet. Marcy started giggling, and said, "Well, I guess that's a first."

"What do you mean?" Lana asked her.

"Well, that's the first time we ever fucked for an audience."

We all laughed until tears were rolling down our cheeks. We all lazed around, and late that afternoon, decided to head back to the trailer.

"I wish I could sit here naked by Joe, all the way back." Marcy said.

Lana: "I think you can. We left here yesterday, about this time, and I rode all the way back to our boat house this way."

"Do tell." said Marcy

So, with two very naked girls sitting beside us, Joe, and I cruised slowly back to the dock.

While Joe, and I cleaned the fish we had caught, and iced them down, the girls fixed supper. When it was ready, we all sat down, gave thanks for what we had, and dug in.

After the meal was over, and the kitchen cleaned up, we all started playing a board game. It wasn't long, before I noticed Joe, and Marcy's eyes starting to get heavy,so I showed them to thier bed room.

Lana, and I retired to ours. When I shut the door, Lana was all over me, saying, "I need to get fucked, NOW!"

"I can do that."

We did.

The next morning we were all up early, and after some coffee, and sweet rolls, we were on the water. It was a beautiful morning, and the water was as smooth as glass.

We started down a row of boat houses, with walkways, with all of us casting top water lures.

Lana was the first to catch a nice bass, and after that we were all catching fish.

When the fishing slowed, I switched to a plastic lizard, and caught a really nice bass. The others switched to plastic worms as well, and we caught more fish.

About 10 o'clock that morning, we checked our fish, and found we all had limits, so we headed back to our trailer, to rest until that afternoon.

Joe, and Marcy said they were going to nap, but they wanted to go, and fish more, that evening.

We told them we were going to run in, to Tyler, to the place I would be working. I told them my boss had mentioned, the other day, that they needed another illustrator, and I was going to take Lana, and see if I could get her on there.

We got to the place where I would be working, and walked in.

The boss glanced up, as we came in, and said, "Jack, I thought you were taking vacation."

"I am, but I thought I heard you say, that you needed an illustrator?"

"I did."

"Well, meet my wife. Her name is Lana, and she's the best there is."

The boss started laughing, and said, "Prejudiced are we?"

"Damn right, I am."

He got some papers, with problems on them, and said, "OK Lana, let's see what you can do."

Lana sat down at a computer, loaded the paper in, and quickly came up with solutions. She then added some things of her own. She turned, and handed him the papers.

The boss and I had been chatting, and when Lana had finished, he raised an eyebrow, and said, "Done already?" He took the papers, and began glancing through them. He looked up, and said, "Lana, you're good, damn good. When can you start?"

"Well, I'm here on vacation, with my husband. Will it be all right if I start, when he comes back to work."

"Yes, that will be just fine. By the way, you will be doing work for this place, as well as the one in Dallas. Is that going to be OK?"

"I don't see why not. The hours are flexible enough, and since we can work at home, it should be just fine."

"Let me get you to fill out some paperwork for your employment, and we can have that ready when you do come to work." They quickly settled on a decent salary for Lana, and everything was a done deal.

"Lana, we'll get you in for a drug test, when you come to work. It's only a formality, but a necessary evil. OK, I'll see you kids in two weeks. You guys have fun. If anything comes up, I'll E-mail you.

"Sounds good boss... see you in two weeks."

"Come on sexy wife, I'll feed you."

"Good, I've got the hungry's."

We decided on a McDonald's, and as we were eating, Lana said, "I can't believe Joe, and Marcy. They like to be naked, and fuck, as much as we do. It's like "any time, any where."

We had finished our meal, and I said, "Yeah... they do... uh... speaking of fucking..."

Lana's eyes got big, and she said, "Ohhhh, you just mentioned my favorite thing. Lets go."

It didn't take us long to get back to the trailer. Lana was losing her clothes, as she went in. The trailer was quiet, so I figured Joe, and Marcy really were napping.

Lana rushed into our bed room, and lay spreadeagle on the bed. "Fuck me." she said. I couldn't get my shorts off fast enough. A hard dick, slid easily into a wet pussy. Lana started screaming, "Yes Jack, ohhhhh, fuck my pussy.

I heard Marcy, when she said "Joe, they're at it again."

We all rested until later that afternoon, and got up to go fishing again. I took them to another part of the cove, and we began fishing around tree trunks, and brush piles. This time we started with plastic lizards, and worms. Again the bass were biting, and we quickly had limits.

It was nearly dark when we got back to the boat house. The girls headed for the trailer, to fix supper, while Joe, and I cleaned, and iced the fish. We all sat down, to a really scrumptious meal the girls had ready. That meal disappeared very quickly.

After the kitchen was cleaned up, we all sat around the table talking.

Joe said, "Guys, Marcy, and I want to thank you for having us down this weekend. We really didn't expect it to turn out ths way, but it has been delightful.

I grinned at them, and said, "You guys are more than welcome. Lana, and I have enjoyed having you. Maybe we can do it again before too long.

Marcy spoke up, and said, "We'll look forward to it."

Joe said, "Well, I just had a couple days off, so we have to head back in the morning.

"I think we're going in tomorrow too. They accepted Lana, where I work, so we need to move her things down here.

When we made it to our bed room that night, Lana, and I both were pretty ragged out, so we just cuddled, and kissed, as we dropped off to sleep.

The next morning, Joe, and Marcy went to load his boat, and Lana helped me hook up the small trailer, to my truck. When we were ready to leave, I gave all the fish we had caught to Joe, and Marcy, telling them that they should have a nice fish fry.

They told us they were planning on having that "nice fish fry", with their folks.

We all headed out, and a few hours later, we were at Lana's apartment, and loading all her things. We were about ready to leave, when Lana said, "Jack, I think I'd better call mom, and let her know, what's going on."

"You know, she's going to flip out don't you?"

"I know, but I think we better call her."

"I do too. Make the call sugar."

The phone rang twice, and our mom answered it, "Lynda Thompson."

"Mom, it's Lana, and Jack."

"Lana, I was getting worried. I have tried to call you several times, but got no answer."

We were on a speaker phone, so I spoke up, and said, Mom, Lana's job went south. The company she was working for "Downsized," and it left her with no job. As you know, I have transferred to Tyler, and I managed to get Lana a job, with the same company I work for. We're at her apartment now, to move her things to the lake. That is going to be our home, from now on.

"What about your boy friend Lana?"

"Well, mom, that went south too, just like the job."

There was a silence on the phone. The next thing mom said, nearly blew us away.

"Well... it's about time you two realized you were meant to be together."

"Mom, you mean you're all right with this?"

"Of course I'm all right with it. As far as I'm concerned, you took to long."

Lana, and I looked at each other, and both said at once, "Thanks mom. We love you."

"Jack, when you two get settled, I'm putting you on notice now, I want to come, and you kids take me fishing."

We both answered, "We can do that."

The next week was spent, moving Lana's things into the trailer, going into Tyler for some things we needed to finish some projects, and erecting a large car port I bought. I was going to place it on a concrete slab, that was already there. It would make a nice place for us to park both our vehicles, and get them somewhat out of the weather.

We varied our time, with Fishing, fucking, and working around the trailer... not exactly in that order. There was always more fucking, than anything else.

Friday rolled around, and I asked Lana, "Do you suppose mom would like to come down... for the weekend, if not longer. My guess is we may have to wear clothes while she's here."

"I don't know, about the clothes Jack. Don't you remember when we lived at home. Mom used to always run around the house in just her bra, and panties. I did to. In my case, it was to tease you. I think you stayed with a stify,most of the time."

"I didn't know about the teasing, but you're right, between trying to look at both of you, I stayed hard a lot."

Why don't we call her Jack."

When mom answered the phone, Lana said, "Hi mom, it's Lana. Jack, and I were wondering if you had any plans for this weekend."

"Well... no I don't."

"Good. Jack's coming to get you, and bring you back here. You did say you wanted us to take you fishing, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, I did. Is there anything special I need to bring?"

"Oh, maybe some tops, and shorts, other than that, just your beautiful self."

I made the trip, and picked mom up, and we headed back to the lake. When we got there, and drove into the drive mom saw the trailer, and said "Oh Jack, this is just lovely.

We got out of the truck, and stepped up on the porch. Lana met us at the front door. Lana was wearing a bikini, that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Mom started to say something, but just closed her mouth, and walked on into the trailer.

I just rolled my eyes at Lana.

Lana showed her through the trailer, and when they stepped out onto the back porch, where mom could see the lake, she sucked in her breath.

"Oh kids, this brings back an old memory of when I was a little girl. My folks lived on a lake, and I never missed the chance, to get naked, or go skinny dipping. If I lived down here, I'd never wear clothes. I'd be naked all the time.

We had gone back inside the trailer by then, and I raised an eyebrow to Lana.

"Uh... well mom...uh, actually, we don't wear clothes."

"Oh, then what are you doing in that band aid, and butt floss you are wearing?"

"Well, mom... we just didn't know how you would take it."

"I'll take it just fine. Is it all right if I get naked too?"

"Oh yes mom. Jack, and I would love to have you naked with us."

Mom turned, and went to her room, stripping off clothes as she went.

Lana, and I went to our bed room, where it didn't take long for us to loose our clothes.

Lana said, "See what I told you. Mom is always a surprise."

When we all met back in the den, mom said, "Well Jack, how does your old naked mom look?"

"Well, I'd have to say, you don't look older mom, just better."

"Lana, I see your brother has picked up the same line of BS your father used, but Jack, thanks for the remark, just the same."

I told them, "Girls, stand close together. I want a picture. I picked up a digital camera I had, and snapped their picture. I went to them, and gathered both of them in my arms, in a three way hug. I said, You are both so beautiful to me. I never thought I would get to be a part of this."

Mom quipped, "Well, Jack, you're hard dick says you like it. I guess this old pussy still turns men on after all.

She turned to Lana, and said, "Well. I see you shave your pussy. Very nice indeed."

"Well mom, uh... actually, Jack did that for me."

"Oh really. Lana, I'll bet Jack fucks your little ass off, all the time, doesn't he?"

I started laughing, and said, "Yes I do mom, ever chance I get."

Mom grew speculative, for a moment, then said, "Jack, your dad used to do that for me while he was alive. After he died, I just let it grow... Jack would you be willing to shave my pussy, like you do Lana's?"

Her question took me by surprise for a moment, then I told her, "Mom, I'd be delighted. Right this way.

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers