Brother and Sister Go Too Far Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She was still half asleep and couldn't believe what he just asked her and what she just thought she heard.

"Do you want to see my cock?"

"No, I don't want to see my baby brother's cock. You're such a perv."

"Do you want to touch it through my pajamas, then?" Offering her a feel, he stepped closer to the bed and pushed his hips forward and at her.

"No," she said with a nervous laugh and raising her hand out of harm's way to her lips. "I don't want to touch my baby brother's cock either. Get out of here with that thing," she said with another nervous laugh.

"C'mon, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"What do you mean? Show you what?" She looked down where her brother was staring at her tits through her sheer nightgown. Definitely, he had a clear view of her nipples. She raised the sheet higher to cover her semi-nakedness. "You want to see my tits?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not going to show you my tits. You're such a little pervert," she said tossing her pillow at him. "Get out of my room and let me sleep."

"C'mon, please," he said just as his cock slipped and peeked out though his pajama. "I've already felt your tits through your sweater when we were making out the other day." He acted as if he didn't know his cock was exposed, yet, he must have known. How could he not know?

Looking back, he probably planned the whole thing. He probably knew his cock would fall out of his pajama. It was his way of flashing his sister his prick and it was his way to see if she'd go for the bait, so to speak.

"So? And I already felt your cock through your jeans. We're even. Now, leave so that I can go back to sleep," she said taking a sip of her coffee and placing it on the nightstand and staring at his exposed cock all the while.

"I'll leave if you touch my cock," he said taking another step closer and pushing out his hips again but this time his cock poked out of his pajama bottom. His exposed cock was so close to her that she could have reached out her hand and touched it. It was so close that if she leaned forward, she could have taken it in her mouth and sucked it.

"Jason, your one eyed monster just fell out of your pajama and is staring at me."

"Oh, sorry," he said tucking it inside his pajama. "Ah what the Hell," and with that, he pulled down his pajama bottom.

"Jason!"

"Now, show me your tits."

"No. I'm not going to show you my boobs," she said grasping the sheet tighter around her breasts while staring at his bouncing, swaying, and throbbing cock that stood straight out from his firm, toned body.

"C'mon, I showed you my cock."

"I didn't ask you to show me your cock," she said unable to remove her stare from his stiff prick. It was so big, so thick, long, and hard. She so wanted to touch it and wrap her hand around it while stroking it before putting it in her mouth.

"Yeah, but," he said, "you saw my cock anyway and now you're staring at it."

"I am not," she said reluctantly removing her stare from his erection to make eye contact before immediately returning her stare to his cock.

"Yeah, you are."

"I am?"

"Yes."

"Sorry, I like cocks."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Are you horny from seeing my cock?"

"No."

"C'mon, be honest."

"Okay, maybe just a little."

"How many cocks have you seen?"

"How many have I seen? That's none of your business, little brother."

"C'mon, tell me," he said sitting on her bed naked and wrapping his hand around his cock while slowly stroking it and while watching her watch him.

"I've seen a few," she said watching him playing with himself. "What are you doing?"

"Playing with myself," he said stroking himself faster. He was depraved. "Do you want to watch me masturbate?"

"No," she said thinking of all the times she masturbated with the thoughts of her brother masturbating. "And you better not get cum on my bedspread."

"I won't," he said staring at her tits. "Does it excite you to watch me play with myself?"

"No," she said intently watching him stroke his big prick. "Not at all. It's kind of sick if you ask me, masturbating in front of your sister. It tells me that you have no respect for—"

"Then, why are your nipples suddenly erect?"

"Okay, it excites me a little to watch you touch yourself," she said looking down at her tits, tucking the sheet closer to her body, and squirming uncomfortably while staring at her brother's hand slowly stroking his cock up and down and side to side. "Are you happy that I admitted that it excites me a little bit to watch you masturbate?

"Yes," he said stroking his cock a bit faster.

"Now, get out of my room and let me go back to sleep."

"Show me your boobs, first."

"No."

"If you show me your tits, I'll leave."

"No."

"If you show me your tits, I'll wash and wax your car."

"You will?"

"Yeah."

"How many times?"

"Twice, once for each tit."

She made eye contact with her little brother and bit her bottom lip.

"Okay, but don't tell Mom and Dad."

"Why would I tell Mom or Dad?

"Promise me."

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

While clutching the middle part of her nightgown, she slowly lowered her straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other, and wiggled out of them. She lowered her nightgown just enough to expose most of her breasts, but not her areolas or her nipples. She exposed much of the sides of her firm, round breasts and a good part of her cleavage.

When she did that and looked away to stare at his prick again, watching her brother stroking his cock, Jason quickly reached out his hand. In one fast motion, he pulled the front of her nightgown. He pulled it all the way down to the top of her waist and held it there exposing both her breasts. Mesmerized watching her baby brother masturbate, it took her a second to realize what he had done.

"Jason," she said looking down at her fully exposed tits, covering them with her hands, and then looking up at her brother. "You're such a pig!"

"Your tits are huge."

"I take after Mom."

"I saw Mom tits a few times."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"When? How? She's always so careful around you. For a doctor, she's such a prude sometimes."

"She tans topless out back by the pool. She didn't know I was home from school. Once, I discovered she tanned topless; I started coming home early every sunny day to sneak a peak. I even saw her answer the door topless for the UPS man."

"No way!"

"Yeah, she did. She covered herself with a small hand towel, but the guy still could see most of her tit. She's got big boobs like you do."

"Wow, I can't believe Mom exposed herself to the UPS guy."

"I'm surprised you didn't take photos of Mom's tits."

"I did."

"Gees, Jason, have you no morals? You're such a pervert. That's your mother. I suppose you jerked off over seeing her tits, too?"

"Of course and so what if I did? She's still hot for 45-years-old. She still looks good for her age. Besides, it's every guy's fantasy to do their Mom, especially if their Mom is a MILF, like mine."

"Yeah, but, it's still taboo and forbidden. Don't you feel perverted jerking off over seeing Mom topless?"

"No. I'd fuck her if I could."

"Okay, Jason, that's an image that I'd rather not have in my head."

"Sorry."

"Don't you feel perverted being in my room and sitting on my bed naked while masturbating?

"No. It feels good. I feel excited that you are staring at my cock.

"Yeah, but we are brother and sister."

"Yeah, but this is different."

"How is this different? What we're doing now, the looking, touching, and kissing is incestuous behavior."

"We're friends first who happen to be brother and sister. Besides, it's consensual and we're not forcing one another to do things."

"Oh, like tricking me to French kiss you, pulling my hand down to your cock, feeling my tits, exposing your cock to me, and pulling my top down to expose my tits to you."

"You wanted me to kiss and touch you as much as you wanted to kiss and touch me. You wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see you."

"Okay, but this has gone far enough. It needs to stop now before—"

"Before what?"

"Never mind. You know what."

"Let me see your tits, again."

"No."

"C'mon, please?"

"I'm not showing you my tits again."

"I already saw them anyway."

"Good for you, little brother. I'm putting them away. Hand me my robe, please."

"No, I want to see your tits, again. Please! Just one more time and then I'll give you your robe."

"There, happy now," she said quickly flashing him and covering them with her hands again. "Now, hand me my robe, please. I have to pee."

"You have big nipples. Can I touch them?"

"No."

"Please? I'll let you stroke my cock."

"I don't want to stroke your cock."

"Oh, yeah, you do. You're staring at it again."

"Okay, you can feel my tits, but not the nipples," she said removing her hands. "At this point, I'll do anything to get you to let me up to go to the bathroom."

"Why can't I touch your nipples," he said feeling her tit in the palm of his hand, first one and then the other. "I like how they feel. They're so soft and feel so firm at the same time. Damn, you have big tits."

"My nipples are really sensitive."

"They are? What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you start playing with my nipples, it will make me want to suck your cock," she said with a laugh.

"It will?"

"No, I was just saying that I get horny when you...Jason."

He started fingering her nipples and immediately they grew erect.

"Your nipples are so big."

"Do you really think so?" She looked down at her tits watching him finger her nipples and immediately getting all hot and bothered.

"Yeah."

"Well, how would you know? My nipples are the first ones you probably fingered."

"I've fingered plenty of nipples," he said still fingering her nipples. "And these are the biggest nipples that I've ever felt."

"How many nipples have you felt?"

"Nineteen."

"You actually keep count."

"Yeah, I have them written down, there's Anna, Mary Beth, Judy, Crystal..."

"Never mind, I really don't want to know. Hey, wait, I thought you never made it to second base."

"I just said that to make out with you."

"I can't believe you used me. You're such a little perv."

"Why can't you believe it? You're hot. So, can I suck your nipples?"

"No," she said too late.

Jason leaned in and took one nipple in his mouth while fingering the other nipple and then switched.

"Jason," she said breathlessly. "This is so wrong," without stopping him and wrapping her hand around the back of his head, she pulled him closer as she played with his hair. She enjoyed the physical attention he showed her. He continued feeling and caressing her big tits, while sucking her nipples, first one and then the other.

"I love your tits, Julie. You have amazing knockers."

"Thank you," she said beaming.

"Touch my cock," he said pulling her hand by her wrist.

"No, this is gone too far. I'm not going to touch your cock. We must stop this now before we do something that we'll regret. I don't want to ruin what we have with sex."

He was too determined and too strong for her. He pulled her hand by her wrist and forced her hand down making her touch his naked cock. She flicked out her fingers and fingered the top of his penis before she wrapped her fingers around his cock and then grasped it in her hand. Slowly, she began stroking him.

"That feels so good, Sis. Stroke me faster." She started stroking him faster. "Faster," he said and she stroked him faster still.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm giving my little brother a hand job. This is so wicked wrong. What the Hell? Maybe, if I jerk you off, you'll let me go pee."

He continued fingering her nipples and feeling and caressing her big tits while she masturbated him. Then, they leaned into one another and started French kissing again. Her nipples were as erect as his cock. They were both sexually aroused. It was apparent and inevitable that they both equally wanted one another.

"Blow me," he whispered in her ear, as he blew his warm breath inside and exciting her even more by inserting his tongue.

"Jason, I'm not going to blow my brother," she said half heartedly and pulling away.

"Blow me, Julie," he said working on her ear with his warm, wet tongue. "C'mon, please. Just put your mouth on it for a little while."

"No."

"I'll do all your chores for you," he said while still blowing in her ear.

"You will?" She turned to face him and French kissed him again.

"Yeah," he said breaking off their kiss to answer her all the while fingering, pulling, and twisting her big nipples. He whispered in her ear and stuck his tongue in her ear again.

"You'll vacuum all downstairs?"

"Yeah."

"And upstairs, too?"

"Yeah, I will."

"And do the dishes?"

"Yes," he said returning her French kiss with a deeper and more passionate one.

"Along with all your chores, mowing the lawn and taking out the trash."

"Yes, I will, now blow me. Suck my cock."

"Okay, but don't cum in my mouth and don't tell Mom and Dad."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Mom and Dad. Okay? Now blow me."

"I'll just put my mouth on it and suck it a little."

"Why?"

"Why what," she said moving her body down on the bed and her mouth closer to his cock.

"Why can't I cum in your mouth? Don't you swallow?"

"Yeah, I swallow, but I don't want to swallow my brother's cum. That's so nasty that it's beyond description. Besides, I'm not going to really blow you. I'm just going to put my mouth on your cock and suck it a little."

"What if you spit out my cum?"

"I'm not going to blow you, Jason. It's wrong. That's too much like real incest."

"And this isn't real incest with us French kissing, touching one another, and now you taking my cock in your mouth."

"No, this isn't real incest. We haven't crossed the line, yet, at least, I don't think we have. We're just experimenting. I don't know. I don't feel that this is incest at all. I feel that this is so natural that it's right."

"Yeah, me too. I like being with you."

"Thanks," she said stroking him and getting ready to take his cock in her mouth.

"What if I promise that I won't cum in your mouth and I'll tell you when I'm about to cum so that I can pull it out of your mouth?"

"That would be okay, so long as you promise to pull your cock out of my mouth before you cum."

"Okay, I promise that I'll let you know when I'm about to cum and I'll pull out and cum in this tissue," he said reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing a tissue.

"Okay."

She stroked his cock before leaning over to him and taking his erection in her mouth while Jason continued feeling her big tits and playing with her nipples.

"Julie, that feels incredible. You're so good at giving head. I love feeling your big tits while you suck my cock."

"You have a big prick, Jason," she said pulling his prick out of her mouth to talk.

"I do?"

"Yeah, you do. Your prick is the biggest prick I've ever had in my mouth."

"I must take after Dad. Maybe he has a big cock, too. So, tell me, how many cocks have you had in your mouth?"

"I don't know. I'm not like you. I don't write down every time I give a blowjob."

"C'mon, tell me. More than one?"

"Yeah."

"More than five?"

"Yeah."

"More than ten?"

"Yeah."

"No way! You've given more than ten blowjobs?"

"Yeah, I was a cheerleader don't forget and very popular. I attended lots of pep rallies to pep up the team and we had parties after the games. There was a lot of drinking and smoking dope. Then, we used to fool around on the bus, too, after the game, especially if we won. All the cheerleaders sucked cock as special rewards to motivate certain players."

"To the same guy?"

"No, silly, different ones."

"How many different ones?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe thirty or forty."

"You've given forty blowjobs."

"Yeah, at least, probably more," she said making eye contact with him. "We all took turns blowing the team. What can I tell you? I love sucking cock. Your sister is a slut," she said with a laugh. "And I'm proud that I'm good at giving blowjobs, too."

"Blow me, then," he said gently pushing her head down with his hand. "I mean, really suck my cock like you love me."

"I do love you."

"Then, show me how much."

She looked up at him one last night before taking his cock in her mouth. She knew just the correct amount of pressure to put on his cock while stroking it. She knew how to swirl her tongue around the head of his prick, while sucking him. She was really going at his prick now and giving him the best blowjob he has ever had, no doubt.

Julie was very adept at sucking cock. She continued sucking him, licking him, cupping his balls, licking his balls, sucking the length of him, and stroking him until he was ready to explode. It always made her hot to have her nipples fingered while sucking cock and her brother was doing just that.

Only, as he agreed and as promised, he didn't tell his sister that he was cumming and he didn't pull his cock out to cum in the tissue in time. Instead, he pushed her head down and held her head in place with his hand and shot all that he had in her mouth.

It didn't matter because she swallowed it all anyway. She wanted to swallow his cum as much as he wanted her to swallow his cum, only she didn't want him to know that. She didn't want him to know that she was just as sexually depraved as he was. She didn't want him to know that he had a slut of a cocksucking sister.

"Jason!" She pulled away too late with feigned protest. Just as she protested, he shot a second load across her face. He gave his sister a real cum bath.

"Well, at least I got my protein for the day," she said wiping cum from her nose, eyes, and hair with her tissue while laughing. She had her brother's cum everywhere.

"Julie that was sensational. You're quite the cocksucker. Oh, my God. That was unbelievable. That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Thank you." She looked down at his cock. "I can't believe you're still hard. I can't believe you're already to go again." She reached out and grabbed his cock and began stroking it again. "You have such a big prick. I love your cock, baby brother," she said leaning down to lick off a bit of cum that oozed out of the head of his prick.

"And I love your tits, Julie," he said leaning down to suck her nipples again.

"Keep that up and I'll blow you, again."

"Can I do something for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to eat you?"

"I don't know."

He was already pulling down the covers and lifting up her nightgown. He already had her pussy exposed.

"You're shaved!"

"Yeah, so?"

"I've never seen a shaved pussy before. Let me see."

He fell between her legs.

"Open your legs more, I want to feel," he said feeling her shaved pussy. "Wow, it's so smooth. I love it. I've never seen a bald pussy before."

She did as he requested and spread her legs while her little brother cupped her pussy and fingered her clit. Then, he moved his face closer and gave her a lick and then another lick. Making himself comfortable between his sister's legs, he was eating her pussy while reaching up to finger her nipples.

Julie was wiggling all over the bed as Jason ate her pussy and masturbated her. She came twice. The first time was a bit silent, but the second one was more vocal.

She reached in her nightstand and pulled out a condom. She opened it and stretched it down over her brother's cock.

"I need to get fucked, Jason. I need to feel your big prick inside me. Fuck me, baby brother. Make love to your big sister," she said lying back and spreading her legs for him.

Then, they fucked. They fucked like dogs the entire last summer they were together before she left to get her own apartment with another nurse at the hospital. Now that she thought more about it, she wondered what that was all about doing her brother. Yet, it was all good and that was so in the past. Although, she wouldn't dream of behaving like that now, she was glad she did what she did, then.