Brother and Sister Go Too Far Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, when she thought about it now, doing her brother, she was insatiable then. She was so horny after doing her brother that she even did her cousin, Paul, back then.

That weekend they were drinking on the beach with a group of others and when they decided to go for a walk in the moonlight, well, one thing led to another and they started making out. It didn't take him long for Paul to start feeling her big tits through her bikini top. Everyone loved feeling her tits and she loved having her tits felt and her nipples sucked.

She had a C cup then. Now, that she put on more weight, her breast size grew to a D cup. Once her cousin started fingering her nipples, she had the overwhelming desire to suck his cock. Touching her nipples was all that it took to make her horny. She loved sucking cock and she couldn't wait to feel her cousin's cock in her mouth. She couldn't wait to feel him cum in her mouth.

She couldn't believe she allowed him to stick his hand beneath her bikini and take out her tits. She couldn't believe she allowed him to stick his hand down the front of her bikini and finger her pussy and finger fuck her while she stuck her hand down his bathing suit and wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him. Then, when he started sucking her nipples, she knew that it was inevitable that she'd be blowing her cousin. It was all so forbidden that it was good.

She was afraid of getting pregnant, when neither one of them had a condom. Even though Paul wanted to fuck her, she wouldn't allow him to push her back on the soft sand and mount her. Instead, she fell to her knees in the soft sand and pulled down his bathing trunks. His cock was sticking straight out. Immediately, she grabbed it and started stroking him.

"Do you want a blowjob? Would you like me to suck you off? You can cum in my mouth, too. Really, I don't mind. Actually, I enjoy sucking cock."

"Oh, yeah, I would love for you to blow me, Julie."

She stroked his cock while looking up at him before taking his erect prick in her mouth. He reached his hands down and played with her nipples and that was all it took for him to give him the best blowjob of his life.

She blew her cousin. He cam in her mouth and she swallowed him. That was the one and only time she did her cousin and had she not been drinking, she wouldn't have done him. She didn't feel bad about blowing and screwing her brother, but she felt wicked and guilty about screwing her cousin. She was afraid he'd tell the other family members. She didn't trust him to keep quiet in the way she trusted her brother. Now, that she thought about it, she was always horny and all it took her to be ready for action was to have her nipples fingered and sucked.

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...