My Twin Sister, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became part of their passionate relationship on a warm, summer afternoon. I discovered them nude, wrestling on my sister's bed. I knew they made love when Mom was out, but had never caught them at it. Susan usually pulled her bedroom door shut.

For the first time, I saw Theresa's nude, Rubenesque body. Her pale skin, covered with freckles and a few tattoos, had a finer texture than I had expected. Occasional patches of stretch marks broke up ample folds of smooth skin. Her thin, triangular patch had barely a hint of light auburn, and did nothing to conceal her thick, swollen pussy lips. Sensing my presence, Susan turned her gaze toward me.

"You want some, too?" my sister smiled seductively.

"Are you kidding?" I thought to myself. Watching those two going after it could get a dead man hard.

Susan nodded to her lover. Theresa, sensing fresh prey, turned her attention toward me with the intensity of a hungry tigress. Shivering with arousal, I watched as her pudgy fingers peeled away all of my clothes. My sister retreated to the corner of the bed, curling her legs underneath her, gazing intently at her naked, aroused brother. Theresa squeezed my throbbing cock, bringing her face near to it. Her full, red lips stopped within an inch of my swollen member. I waited, glancing up to my sister.

"Well," Susan hissed, her slender fingers firmly smoothing down her wet, matted bush, "suck it, bitch!"

Grinning devilishly, Theresa began to kiss my erection, pressing her thick lips underneath the sensitive helmet and, while Susan continued watching, began undulating her head against my shaft. The suction Theresa created was incredible. Not even Susan, in her most aggressive blow-jobs, took my young cock in such a forceful manner. Wincing with pleasure, I moaned softly, squirming as I felt my engorged balls slowly disappearing into Theresa's all-consuming mouth. I closed my eyes, consumed with pleasure as Theresa filled the room with a wet, slurping cacophony. After only a couple of minutes, I felt the approaching spasms of a good, hard come.

Theresa felt the twitching of my cock, sensing the oncoming orgasm, and reacted. Pulling her head back, she let my cock loose with a loud, wet smack. Teetering on the edge, I groaned in dismay, reaching for my cock to finish the job. But my tormentor had other plans.

"Uh-uh," Theresa grunted, batting my hand away from my wet pole. She rolled onto her back, siding up to my sister who, I noticed, had started fingering herself gently. Taking me into her arms, Theresa pulled me on top of her body, positioning my hips between her massive thighs. Grasping my throbbing member, she poked it into her sopping, wet snatch. Instinctively, my body took over. After fucking my sister dozens of times by then, no thought was needed for this simple action. Arching my back, I began slapping my hips against Theresa's ass with an urgent, staccato rhythm.

"Damn, kid," Theresa gasped facetiously with her thick French Canadian accent, "you've done this before, eh?"

I mentally thanked my sister for all our hours of "flight time", which was what we laughingly called my time between Susan's thighs. She even kept notes and rewarded me as we passed ten hours, twenty hours, and so on. As I rode Theresa's fat, yielding body, I watched my sister out of the corner of my eye. Susan's index finger blurred against her wet, hard clit. All three of us began to moan in unison, all approaching climax.

Susan whimpered with arousal. "Oh yeah," her voice quivered, "that's it...that's it!"

As my sister slapped her pussy through one orgasm, then two, I blew my load into Theresa, crying out with completion. Theresa, not yet satisfied, glared at me.

"Don't you stop fucking until I'm done!" she commanded angrily.

Susan's fingers, slick with juices, reached out to tease one of Theresa's huge nipples. Growling like a bitch dog in heat, Theresa clamped her powerful thighs around my body, forcing my cock as far into her hole as it could possibly go. Rallying after my initial orgasm, I continued pumping against this crazy girl and, like a rag doll caught in the claws of a wild beast, held on for dear life. Theresa's scent, much stronger than my sister's, invaded the room. It was acrid and feral, and concentrated my thoughts on one simple act. An erotic diversion had now conflagrated into animalistic rape as both of our bodies dripped with fresh sweat.

Now Susan's fingers began sliding down my back, to my ass. As I labored against Theresa's body, working toward another orgasm, my sister's hand slowly massaged my tensing, undulating buttocks. Soon, her hand slid between my sweaty thighs, her fingers brushing against my swollen balls. She knew that would make her dear brother come yet again.

"How does her pussy feel?" Susan whispered breathily into my ear as I fucked her lover. "Is it slick like mine?" To our mutual delight, Theresa orgasmed as I shot yet another load.

This bizarre triangle continued for several months, often every day that Mom was not home. Now Susan and I had to change the smelly sheets, plus whisk Theresa out the door before Mom returned from work.

"My God," Susan grimaced, opening a window after a particularly long and nasty free-for-all, "Theresa's pussy smell just won't go away." There were several close calls, but Mom never hinted that she suspected anything unusual.

4.

Soon the family fight erupted and Susan moved out. She thrashed wildly with her new freedom, spreading her body around without a thought, but also taking the full blows of consequence. Her relationship with Theresa was far from exclusive. Months passed, then a year. Her incestuous meetings with Dennis became more infrequent, as Susan's thighs were busy handling a lot of other traffic. Theresa, nurturing full-blown drug addiction, became emotionally erratic, often violent. Susan tired of the fighting and, with the help of a court order, Theresa and her rage faded from the scene.

Meanwhile, Dennis's life at home with his mother proceeded with relative ease. Mostly, he was bored shitless, coming home from community college in the afternoon to do a few chores, play basketball in the driveway, or watch a movie on the new VCR mom had bought. During the summer, he would work part-time at the supermarket, bagging groceries, but that still left a great deal of free time on his hands. His friends, some of them female, would drop by on occasion, or he would go out on an official "date", but henever stopped thinking of his twin sister. When he found some privacy, his jeans and shorts would drop to his knees, and he would stroke his aching cock, thinking of his sister and how much he needed her touch. During this time, he spent countless hours in solitude, masturbating and coming, over and over, until his dick burned with abuse. Things had to change, and Dennis made a pact with himself to get back into his sister's life.

With Theresa's departure, he began frequenting Susan's apartment more often. It became a retreat of sorts, that is, when she didn't have "guests". It had a quasi-Spartan decor, sort of a goofy clash of garish colors with a slight twinge of nihilism (in Dennis's opinion, the early '80's was not a time for anything tasteful). The frenzied, makeshift quality of the apartment conveyed the chaos of his sister's life and her countless sexual liaisons. Susan must have longed for her brother, too. He quickly noticed that she would always welcome me in, and whoever might have been there at the time was quickly whisked away.

As became her habit, Susan confided to her brother her most recent encounters. Lying on the dark green futon pad Susan had spread on the floor (it doubled as a bed whenever sleep or sex was needed), they retreated into their private world. Susan, resting her head on her brother's chest, recounted her ongoing parade of sexual encounters. Before their final parting, Susan told Dennis of her fights with Theresa, and their passionate make-up sessions. After that, she concentrated on her numerous other lovers. Her soft, cooing little-girl voice caressed each four-lettered word and erotic scenario as her hand rested on her brother's thigh.

"Then, just when the two frat guys stuck their cocks in my ass and pussy," Susan confessed casually, "this sorority chick sticks her furry cunt in my face." Her fingers twitched on Dennis's jeans. "So, what else can I do but start muff-diving, too."

She squirmed a bit. Dennis could always smell the scent of her arousal. It wasn't from her pussy; not a musky odor, but more a fresh, gentle scent from the pores of her skin. Can one detect the scent of pheromones?

"The guy in my ass was pretty small, thank god," Susan continued, "but this other guy, Roy, I think, had this monster dong. My pussy almost couldn't handle it, and then there was this old guy watching us in the corner. I think he was someone's dad."

The moment she sensed the lump in her brother's crotch, her fingers slid toward it, running around the edges. She looked up at Dennis, watching his face, as she rambled on.

"Anyhow, this chick had the biggest bush. I had to poke my tongue through this fuckin' forest before I got to her clit. Then she starts gushing all over my face. I had to swallow a couple times before she came. Then this old guy starts jacking off, just looking at us like some fuckin' serial killer."

Susan sensed her sibling breathing more heavily. Her little scenario had created the desired effect. As she had done so many times before, Susan slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his aching cock. Dennis gazed at her through half-closed eyes, watching her soft face draw near to it. Her mouth opened, and a sly, teasing tongue would come out and tickle the underside of his shaft.

Her baby-skin, almost unchanged since she took her first exploratory kisses against her twin brother's young cock, glowed warmly. Her mouth quickly engulfed him with warm, wet friction and her cheeks bowed with a steady suction. Sighing deeply, Dennis closed his eyes, gently placing his hand on the back of her undulating head, as the sweet noise of hydraulic slurping filled their ears.

5.

In the still silence of the motel room, we came yet again.

Breathing heavily, I pulled my wet, glistening cock from Susan's body. Drained after two strong orgasms, I retreated, sitting on my heels. Slack-jawed, I gazed vacantly at my sister's wet, matted pussy, sorting out the disjointed thoughts in my head. I had given her a thoroughly messy ride. Gently, her hand slid into mine. I squeezed it firmly, studying the details of her face. Her thighs glistened, still apart, as if ready for more loving. Her beautiful face had that familiar, post-orgasmic softness I knew very well. Catching my breath, I studied the dated orange-and-brown pattern on the wallpaper behind the headboard of our conjugal bed. Looking back down at my lover, I observed fresh lines corralling the corners of her mouth. Susan broke the silence.

"I'm leaving Bill."

A warm glow surged through my body as my sister pulled me forward to lie beside her.

"What will you do?" I asked, fighting to keep my elation under control.

"Collect alimony. Work. Who the fuck knows?" She furrowed her brow. Susan's face surrendered more easily to deep creases these days. She still hated planning her life too far into the future.

Propping myself on a pillow, I watched the movement of her face, silhouetted in the dim light, as she continued.

"That faggot stopped touching me the moment I got pregnant," she spat, "but it didn't matter anyway. I could never come." After pausing for a moment, she continued. "Fuck this bullshit," her eyes closed tightly, "I'm tired of pretending. I'm tired of trying to meet everyone's fucked-up expectations."

"What about Beth?" I asked, referring to her daughter, the college-aged temptress at the reunion, "and," I placed my hand on her swollen stomach, "this."

Susan closed her eyes, near tears.

"The fucker's never home, so how would he know the difference?" she whispered, "Beth isn't his anyway, but he's too dumb to see that."

"And the baby," I added.

"No..." she choked, turning her penetrating, wet eyes toward mine.

My hand caressed her face, wiping away the tear streaks. In my mind, I had already left my wife to support the sister who was going to need all the help she could get.

"Just fuck me," she pleaded.

We needed to be getting back to the reunion but, at that moment, neither one of us cared. The charade was becoming dangerously close to an end. Susan's tears tasted salty as I kissed her eyes and face.

"Please fuck me now," she repeated, her voice frail with resignation, "I just want to feel good for awhile," she shuddered, "I hardly ever feel good anymore."

I positioned my body between her still-open thighs and, easily sliding my still-wet cock into my sister's body, began pumping away.

6.

I remembered the dark nights in my bedroom before Susan left home. My sister devoured my cock, the slurping echoing off the walls, but the fear of Mom discovering us never prevented me from coming. Mom slept soundly, or so I hoped, as my sister paid her nightly visits. Thinking back on those days, I hardly ever came without my sister present. Susan kept me drained of any come and any need to come. Her slurping grew louder, bringing me back from my dream.

I awoke and it was a year later, and we were in her dingy apartment.

Blearily, I opened my eyes, staring vacantly at the ceiling, lying on the futon as my sister concentrated on drawing yet another load from my body. Suddenly, I felt Susan's body move, repositioning itself. My eyes focused to be greeted by my sister's golden-downed pussy. Her mouth released its hold my cock for a split second.

"Eat me," she whispered, then returned to her business.

Clasping my hands around Susan's smooth thighs, I pressed my mouth to her already-sopping orifice. Immediately, I heard her moan and felt the vibration of her mouth on my pulsing helmet as I plunged my tongue deep into my sister's canal. Her sucking became more vigorous as I brought my tongue back toward her swollen clit. I could feel her bracing herself, pushing her ass against my face and grinding her fur against my open mouth. My hands snaked up under her tank top, caressing her smooth flesh. My hands passed over her hard-tipped globes, giving them a gentle squeeze before returning my hands to her thighs.

Susan's steady, rhythmic action against my cock started to take its toll. I had to fight to concentrate on her pussy. My fingers began to rub her swollen cunt lips. That, plus my involuntary moaning, was pushing her to the brink.

I knew I would come soon. At that moment, I assaulted Susan's pussy with concentrated licks to her clit. I knew the exact spot that my sister loved to have worked over. With my fingers spreading her pussy wide, my tongue assaulted her slick button. Susan grunted and swayed a bit, but she never let up on the even pumping of my dick. At that moment, the dam broke.

"Oh, god, YES!" I moaned loudly, my voice muffled by my sister's ass. For a few seconds, I broke my assault on her pussy, pressing my cheek against her sopping wet cunt, shuddering as spurt after spurt of semen erupted from my cock into her hungry mouth. She held a strong suction on my tool until the spasms subsided. I heard her choke slightly, but it didn't stop her from swallowing it all. Susan knew how her brother liked it.

I was eager to make my sister come, to service her as well as she had serviced me. I pressed my open mouth against her pussy, plunging my tongue deep into her lovely orifice. Her heavenly scent intoxicated me. Immediately, she began to undulate against my face.

"Mmmm, yes, baby," Susan's voice quivered, "lick it right there." Her ass moved to the rhythm of my darting tongue. "Ohhh, yeah! That's it. Lick my spot. Lick my sweet spot!"

My hands and face felt my sister's ass tensing as her orgasm approached. She yelped.

"Oh, god, honey, I'm there, my love...I'M THERE!"

Her ass convulsed as she came. My face, coated with her juices, wriggled against her crotch as she collapsed with the onslaught of the orgasm. I had to hold my breath as my sister came and came, squeezing her ass cheeks against my face, covering it, squeezing out the sweet, sublime lightning that shot through her pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she babbled, exhaustedly humping my face as I licked her crotch, swallowing her copious juices. She finally ceased motion as my tongue cleaned up the last of her mess.

I collapsed backward as she rolled onto her side, both of us panting like marathon runners. My head and shoulders felt like lead weights. Exhausted from coming, I slowly drifted into a trance. Susan's breathing slowly turned into the light wisps of a sleeping, satisfied sister.

Countless years later, the details of that night, and the following morning, haven't faded one iota from my memory. Although the sex that night was nothing out of the ordinary for us, it marked, for me, the realization of my life's passion.

The first light of day finally caused me to blink open my eyes. The sound of Susan's slow, steady breathing filled my ears. For a long time, I lie, motionless, absorbing the details of the room in the early light. The musty night air still hung inside the apartment, having casually lingered in throughout the previous evening.

After an eternity, I dragged myself up, carefully, as to not wake my sister, and crept into the bathroom. I urinated, then removed my disheveled clothes, hanging them on a hook behind the bathroom door. Reaching into the closet, I pulled out an old, tattered bathrobe. Slipping it on, I made my way into the kitchen and began searching through the cabinets for something to eat.

Christ, the shit my sister kept in those cabinets. Twinkies. Powdered stuff. Yuck. Reaching far back, past an ancient box of Wheat Thins, I retrieved the can of coffee I had left there several months prior.

After rinsing the funk out of a battered aluminum coffee pot, I filled it halfway with tepid water, followed by several tablespoons of stale Columbian Blend. Striking a large, white-tipped kitchen match, I lit the burner on the ancient gas stove. Placing the coffee pot atop the undulating blue-yellow blossom of flame, I watched and waited for the brew to boil.

At that moment, 9:54am, Sunday, April 18, 1982, I silently surrendered to my sister. I doubted if I could live without her. After what seemed ages of mutual shoulder-leaning, warm closeness and, with time, lots of raw, nasty fucking, I realized, as the scent of simmering coffee reached my olfactory senses, there was no alternative. Like my young adult mind imagined a married couple to be, we had become one. I knew the terrain of my sister's body better than my own face.

Again, I would flash back to our first sexual encounter, when she slid into my bed in the dead of night. After that first encounter, she crept away, returning to her bedroom after we both climaxed. That continued for a week until we both grew bolder. One night, the blankets were pulled back so we could see what we were doing. Susan's body shifted clumsily as she lowered herself onto my cock for the first time. I could see myself, agape with wonder, barely comprehending the new experience and at the same time slowly sinking into the sexual addiction that would direct our relationship from then on.

Quietly, I turned on Susan's little black-and-white TV, perched on what passed for a coffee table in the center of her apartment. I rotated the whip antenna until some semblance of an image materialized on the screen. Settling into the big, overstuffed sofa, I watched the snowy, flickering screen with the volume turned down until the weather report came on.

Eventually, my eyes wandered over to my sister, sprawled nude in a mess of disheveled bedclothes. I studied the details of her soft, young body. How much I needed her, I knew. The warm closeness of someone I had known all of my life. In spite of our perennial arguments, our mutual love and needfulness never ceased.