Brother and Sister Trip to Florida

Story Info
Brother and sister stuck in a car on a trip to Florida.
2.4k words
4.18
284.2k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has piss play in it. If you don't like that you shouldn't read it.

Everyone is over the age of 18.

This is my first story. Please give serious feedback. I didn't have an editor, but I tried my best not to have too many mistakes.

*****

I was sound asleep in my bed when I heard a loud banging on my door. I rolled over and looked at the clock at it was 5:00 a.m. Fuck. I thought to myself there is no way I'm getting up right now. I rolled back over to go back to sleep when all of a sudden I feel something jump on top of me.

"What the Fuck!" I yelled. It was my sister Madison.

"Get up, Dad's getting angry that we haven't left yet and you are still in bed." Damn that's right we are leaving for Florida today. I had completely forgotten about that. That means 12 hours crammed into a car with my parents and my sister.

"Damn ok get out of here so I can get ready. I can't get up while you are in here."

"Why not? I've seen you in your boxers before."

"Well...um... I'm kinda not wearing any. It's more comfortable to sleep naked."

"Ew what the fuck?!?"

"Well I didn't expect my sister to come and jump on top of me while I was sleeping." That's when I started to notice my morning wood. I was terrified and hoped that she couldn't feel it. "You really need to get out of here." I said.

"Ok just get some clothes on and get down stairs quickly before dad blows up."

***

I guess I should tell you about my family real quick. I'm Brian. I'm your typical nineteen year old who just finished his freshman year at our local community college. I'm almost 6 feet tall and weigh 175 pounds. I was never a jock, but I kept myself in pretty good shape. I wasn't mister popular, but I had my fair share of dates in high school.

My sister, Madison, is the complete opposite of me. She is 18 years old and just graduated from high school. Standing at 5 feet 3 inches and 110 pounds, even I had noticed how incredibly beautiful she had become. She has long brown hair, and deep blue eyes. I noticed that her boobs had really grown into her body. They weren't huge, but the weren't small either. They were just right for her body. She had a nice flat stomach and a bubble butt that led to her long tan legs. She was one of the most popular girls in school and always seemed to have a new guy chasing her.

We had your typical hard working parents. They were both 50 years old. They waited to get their careers going before they had children. My dad was a top engineer at a big company in town and my mom was a doctor at the hospital.

***

By the time I had gotten up and went downstairs everyone was already outside. I could here my mom complaining to my dad about the seating arrangements.

"Why would you put them in the very back, we won't be able to see or hear them."

"That's the point, I don't want to hear them argue the entire way to Florida."

When I got to the car I saw what my mom as complaining about. My dad had put all of the luggage in the middle seats, which meant Madison and I would have to sit in the very back. Fuck! I thought to myself this is going to be a long trip. When we got into the car I let my sister get in first which let me stare at her bubble butt in her tight booty shorts. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. Unfortunately that caused my cock to start to come to life in my basketball shorts. I knew that I needed to get to sleep quickly, hoping that it will go down.

***

I woke up a few hours later and Madison had decided to use my lap for a pillow. This wouldn't have been a problem, but her mouth was right next to my cock. Her hot breathe was making it come to life again and I didn't want her to wake up next to my hard cock and think that I was some kind of perv. I had to pee which I thought was a great way to get her off me, now I just had to convince Dad to pull into a rest stop. "Dad" I yelled, "I really have to pee, can we stop at the next rest stop?"

"Sorry son, we just stopped 20 minutes ago, we won't be stopping for a few more hours." My dad is one of those who travels on a schedule and doesn't go off schedule unless it is an emergency.

"What the Hell Dad!?!? Why didn't you wake us up?"

"Because you were sleeping and I didn't want to have to hear y'all once we got back in the car."

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"Either hold it or piss in a bottle." By this time my sister had woken up to dad and I yelling back and forth.

"There is no way he is peeing in a bottle while I'm back here." She yelled. She was right I didn't want to pee with her being right there.

"Dad just stop and the next rest stop it will only take a minute." I begged.

"No way, you know I'm not stopping for an unscheduled stop." I looked at my sister who kept shaking her head no. Practically begging me not to pee with her right there.

"Sorry sis, just don't look. There is no way I will last until he stops again." I grabbed the bottle and waited for Madison to look away and I took out my still half hard cock and put the head at the edge of the bottle and started to piss. Then I heard a gasp. I quickly looked up to see Madison starring at my cock.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled. "Why are you watching me pee?"

"I've never seen a guy pee before and I wanted to see what it was like." She said blushing. "Is it always that big?"

It was my turn to blush now. "Um...no sometimes it's smaller, sometimes it's bigger." Unfortunately for me it started to get hard having a sexy woman talk about my cock even if it was my sister.

"Oh My God, you are getting hard." She said. Then to my surprise she reached out and grabbed it. Thankfully I had finished peeing or I would have pissed all over the car.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see what it felt like."

"You're my sister, you shouldn't know what my cock feels like."

"How big is it?"

"I don't know I've never measured it. Ok that enough playing with my cock, time to put it away."

"Wait what are you going to do about it, you can't put it away like that?"

"I have too, I can't jerk off back here."

"Let me help you." Before I could say anything she bent down and started to suck my cock like a pro. I knew that I should have stopped her, but the way she mouth and tongue went up and down on my shaft, there was no way I could stop her, it felt too good. She sucked my whole cock down her throat and left it there until she started to gag. I'm not sure how long I lasted, but it couldn't have been more than five minutes. Much quicker than any other blowjob. I cummed in her mouth and when I was spent she let go of my cock, showed me my load and swallowed. It was one of the hottest things that I had ever seen. She looked at me and said

"Put that thing away and go to sleep." That's exactly what I did. I was too stunned to do anything else.

***

I woke up to the engine being shut off. By the tone of my dads voice, I knew that this was not the hotel we were staying at in Florida. Apparently my mom was too tired of sitting in the car and some how convinced him to stop for the night. Thankfully they had two rooms, one for them and one for Madison and I. We had an hour to do whatever we wanted until we had to meet our parents downstairs to go get dinner. Not long after we had been in our room, Madison said that she was going to pee. Payback! I thought to myself. I gave her enough time to get situated and I burst into the bathroom.

"What the Fuck!?!?" She screamed.

"You got to see me."

She started to smile and she spread her legs wide enough for me to see the golden stream leaving her beautiful bald pussy. I was hard as a rock. I squatted and got right next to her pussy. I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed her and stuck my mouth right on her pussy. I had pee in my mouth and all over my face. I couldn't keep up with it all. It didn't taste nearly as bad as I thought it would. It had a salty taste to it, but it was good. When she was done peeing, I started sucking on her clit causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Oh, Fuck. Oh Brian keep sucking my clit! Oh Fuck!" She moaned. I put to fingers in her dripping pussy causing her to moan even more. I stopped sucking her clit just long enough to tell her to take her top off. When she did, I almost came right then. She has the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. They were big and perky sitting high on her chest. She had quarter size areoles and pink nipples the size of erasers sitting in the middle of each boob. Her moans kept getting louder and louder. I'm sure the people with the room next to ours could hear us. Then she screamed out in pleasure and she squirted. I had seen it on the Internet, but I had never made a girl squirt before. We just said there trying to catch our breath neither of us talking. After a minute or so, she said,

"Wow, I have never cummed that hard before. I've never squirted before either. That was amazing."

"I don't know what came over me, but I'm glad it did. That was incredible." Looking at the time we had to be downstairs in 20 minutes.

"Damn we both need showers before we can go to dinner." I said.

"Let's shower together so I can take care of that big cock of yours." I quickly go into the shower with Madison right behind me. I quickly but thoroughly washed her. Then I washed myself while she used her magical mouth on my cock. I was so excited from earlier that I didn't last long. She really knew how to make me cum quick. We just barely made it downstairs in time. Our parents were already there waiting on us.

***

There was surprising no awkwardness between us at dinner or that night in the hotel room, but we did both sleep naked, in different beds.

***

The next morning I woke up to the sensational feeling of Madison sucking my morning wood. Damn that girl was good. As good as it felt I knew that I had to warn her,

"Sis you have to stop, I need to pee and if you don't stop I will pee in your mouth. She didn't stop or even slow down.

"Here it comes" I warned her. And it did. My morning piss started to flow into her mouth. She took it like a champ and didn't spill a drop.

When I was finished she let go of my still hard cock and said,

"Damn that's better than I thought. It's a little salty but it was pretty good."

"I'm glad you like it, and as much as I'd like you to finish what you started and as much as I'd like to do the same to you, we have to get to the car."

***

We had been in the car for 15 or 20 minutes and she moved her hand on to my cock. I looked over at her and she pulls down her shorts showing me that she's not wearing any underwear. My phone beeps and I see it from Madison.

M "Let's finish what we started."

B "Are you sure in here?"

M "The chance of getting caught turns me on."

I didn't need to reply. I took my shorts off and reached over and took hers off too. I laid down and buried my face into her sweet pussy. She started to moan and I knew we were going to get caught. I took my tongue out of her sweet hole and sat up. She looked at me trying to figure why I stopped. I texted her,

B "You're too loud they will hear you."

M "I don't care I need you." I had to think of a way to keep her quite.

B "69?" I figured if she had my cock in her mouth she couldn't be too loud. Damn she is good. I was trying to hold out so we could cum together but she was too good. I knew that I was going to cum soon, so I put a third finger into her gaping pussy and a latched my mouth on her clit. When I started to cum, I sucked hard in her clit and sent her over the edge. We both came hard. I knew we were in trouble when all I could smell was sex. We put down out windows, even though we knew it would piss off our dad. We told him that it was too hot in the back. Thankfully he let us keep them down. We sat naked the rest of the way to our hotel. Every time we were going to pass a trucker, we would start playing with each other to give them a show. I thought some of them were going to crash. We go dressed as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. I wondered the rest of the trip would go.

***

Thank you for reading my story. Please give your honest feedback. If y'all liked it, then I'll make a second chapter.