Brother and Sister Watch TV Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotta stop sis."

"Why?"

I smiled at her, and the penny dropped.

"What? Already?"

"Yeah sorry sis, can't help myself."

Christine was far naughtier than I realized. "You don't have to stop, go on Mart keep going."

"No, not today sister dear. Anyway, you still owe me something, don't you?"

"Yeah I know, so come and do it then."

She was braver than I thought, perhaps she was randier than I realized. I sat myself up and lent in towards her. Her blouse was now shielding those big tits again. I slowly put one hand inside and my fingers touched her firm breast. Oh my god! Her skin was so warm and soft, I gently let my finger tips stroke the shape of her gorgeous tit. She knew how much I was loving this (I was touching my first woman for fuck sake) but I was inexperienced and she knew that and she came to my aid.

"Hold it Mart; put your hand underneath and cup it."

I did just as she told me, and I could feel the weight of her ample breast in my nervous hand. It really was very large and I lifted it slightly in an attempt to gauge its full size.

"Oh my god Christine, you are gorgeous."

"You can touch the nipple if you want."

I moved myself closer to her and managed to maneuver my hand so I could cup her tit and also feel her magnificently hard nipple, and as I brushed over that rigid bud I felt her chest rise and a big sigh left her as she exhaled.

"That feels so nice Marty; do you like it?"

"Oh Chrissy, I never dreamed that anything could feel so good."

I spent the next few minutes blindly fumbling under her blouse wondering perhaps what next I should be doing. My naughty and forthright sister had her own ideas.

"Marty."

"What?"

"I wanna ask you something..."

"Go on then."

"Can I touch you too?"

I was almost a wreck, trembling with excitement. "Ah, god, Christine; you can do anything you want."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Definitely."

My cock was understandably rock hard and sticking up from my lap pointing at the ceiling. I felt her hand drop down, I lay back into the seat again to allow her better access and also to show off the extent of my hard-on. I felt her hand wrap around the shaft just as I shown her earlier, she squeezed it softly and it bucked and twitched. She said how hard it felt, I told her it was all her fault. She giggled a little. It was an amazing feeling to have someone else's hand holding my cock especially my sister's.

"Can I do what you were doing Mart?"

"Oooh I dunno."

"Oh go on, just a little bit?"

"OK, if you want to."

Oh fuck! There was my gorgeous sister with her amazing tits hanging out of her blouse sitting beside me holding my cock, no not just holding it; she was kind of wanking me. Really it was more of a stroke, all be it very slowly, and a good job it was slow too; I knew that very soon if she didn't stop there was going to be the embarrassment of me shooting my load.

"We best stop now, sis."

"Oh why?"

"I just think we should."

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it, but its getting close again, maybe we shouldn't go any further, what do you think?"

"Yeah, you are probably right."

"Best stop then."

"Yeah OK, but only if you promise to do this again."

"Oh I promise!"

Christine reluctantly let go of my dick but she kept her eyes on it, I was about to sit up but she couldn't resist another feel.

"Promise me we will do this again Marty."

"I promise sis."

She released my cock again and now it was my turn for a final feel. I slid my arse off the settee and knelt in front of her between her legs. I moved her blouse to the side and now I had the most perfect view of the most perfect pair of tits.

"Can I?"

"Yeah go on Marty," I loved her calling me Marty. I took each heavy tit in my hands and gently caressed them, stroking my thumb over her rock hard nipples.

"Oh Christine they are beautiful,"

She smiled and placed her hands on mine, and a few seconds later slowly moved my hands away: she had decided that we had finished for the night. I watched her button her blouse then she sat back. I couldn't resist showing off a little so I stood up directly in front of her, my trousers and pants around my ankles, my cock sticking out and upwards. It looked big as it bounced in front of her face. She was impressed, so much so she couldn't resist another feel.

"Oh Christine we must stop now."

"I know."

She cheekily gave me a few quick pumps then let go of it. I struggled to pack him away in my jeans and we sat and watched the end of the film. It was a bit anticlimactic after what we had just done but we said we would if possible do it again next week. Christine asked me if I would be taking care of myself when I went to bed; I smiled at her, "What do you think?"

She knew the answer,and when I asked her the same question, she just smiled.

Off to bed we went and in no time at all I was pumping myself off, my hard-on had never gone down and as I lay in my bed closing my eyes all I could see and feel was my sisters magnificent breasts, and her hand around my cock. Soon I was shooting a massive load of spunk all over my stomach. Did I feel guilty? No, not at all, and I couldn't wait for next week to cum.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good premise.

Could have used more dialog about if he'd fantasized about her breasts when he masturbated. And, if so, what he imagined toing to/with them and having them to do to/with him.

Could have used more touchy-feelie use of her hands to 'learn' about his cock and balls. And exploratory playing/manipulating by her to see what he liked best.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I went through the same experience with my younger sister when we were 16 and 14. It was quite similar and VERY exciting. It got to be a weekly Friday thing after school. She was almost more interested than I was, well maybe equal. She finally asked me if she could kiss it and that turned into a blow job in about a week, and that was her experimental evolvement. She did jack me off several times before that happened. Makes me hot to remember how hot it was then....loved it ALL!!

TavernerTaverner5 months ago

Very hot, and very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Really interesting scenario. And the dialog is pretty realistic -- not stilted or forced -- and believable.

Gave it five stars.

(You need to learn the difference between THEN, which is what you wrote, and THAN, which is what you meant.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Describes.well the gradual development of the tensions between the siblings, being self-conscious at the outset, but where curiosity and lust drives the story slowly into a steadily more erotic realms .

No rush here, but time for the siblings' hesitation to be a natural part of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

5* -- if we had been allowed to vote.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories