Brother and Sister Watch TV Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock had quickly softened,but still she held onto it. We sat in silence for a moment then Christine released it and surveyed her open hand,moving her fingers to feel the slippery mess,i wasn't really sure how she felt about it,but she didn't act all "girly" like i thought she might,but while we were sat like this we were vulnerable to being discovered so Christine went to the kitchen and washed her hands,she returned quickly with something to wipe myself with,i was mesmerised by her breasts again as i watched her walk towards me,she bent down slightly to hand me the cloth and her heavy tits hung a little. My god! she looked a picture.
I cleaned myself up and as i put my pants and jeans back on i watched my sister slip her dressing gown back over her shoulders,those gorgeous breasts once again hidden from view.
We sat for a while awkwardly at first,i had to ask if she was alright,she told me she was.

"Christine,i know we dont know what to say right now but,i just want you to know that what we have just done together was the most special thing i have ever done,and what you did for me was,well what can i say? you are just amazing sis and i love you."

That lovely smile of hers once again made me feel at ease,and she found the courage to speak too.

"i loved what we did tonight Mart,i know we shouldn't have done it,but i also know that i would like to do it again."

"Christine,i would love that."

It was getting late and the television was about to close down too.
In those days at the end of the days transmission they played the National Anthem (God Save The Queen) we sat huddled together listening to it and all of a sudden the coldness of the room became noticeable.

"come on sis lets go on up."

I gave her a brotherly kiss on her cheek,and followed her up the stairs,i put my hands on her hips as we went and could feel them swaying,This is so wrong but at that moment i didn't care.
I whispered to her,

"goodnight sis,see ya in the morning."

"goodnight Marty,love you."

I lay in bed for hours recalling the evenings events,and needless to say it didn't take long before i became aroused again,i lay there slowly playing with myself. Everything was so clear in my mind and as i recalled touching Christine's pussy i put my fingers to my face and i could still smell the feint aroma of her on them,i took them into my mouth in the hope that i would still be able to taste her too,but unfortunately although i could detect something it had gone.
As i drifted off to sleep i knew that we would resume our special relationship very soon,and i couldn't help trying to imagine what me might get up to when we did.
I knew for sure that i would certainly try and push the boundaries a little further,but just how far?