Brother Cucks Brother?

Story Info
Older brother cucks him.
5.1k words
3.15
119.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri and I were on our way to my brother's place for a summer-time barbecue last June. As we made our way down the highway, we were discussing my wife's desire to join a bunch of her friends who were planning a 14-day cruise on the Mediterranean.

"It's going to cost about $3,000, which will include travel, cruise, and expenses," Teri explained to me, "and I really want to make this trip."

Unfortunately, as I explained to my wife, we were still paying down the IRS as well as some home maintenance expenses we had incurred the previous winter. I just didn't see that dropping $3,000 was in the cards at this time in our lives. Teri was rational enough to realize what I was saying was true, but I could tell she just didn't want to give up on the idea. On top of that, she would have to get her deposit in by the following week; otherwise it was a mute point.

The barbecue at my brother Jay's place was pretty casual. Eight years my elder, Jay and I were as close as two brothers could be, albeit we lead completely different lifestyles. Jay owned a large solid waste disposal company, while I was a business manager for a school district. Sitting around the backyard of his suburban home, conversation bounced back and forth between shop talk, and local politics, as we enjoyed beers and waited for the wives to bring out the tri tip roast we were going to barbecue.

"Teri was telling me about this wonderful cruise she wants to go on." Said Jay's wife Sarah, as she and Teri wandered out into the backyard. "Jay, I think I'd like to go on that too." Teri then explained to Jay all about this wonderful cruise to the Med, along with all the ports of call, and the amenities of the cruise ship.

Jay seemed to have no problem agreeing to his wife's request, especially since she would be traveling with my wife. Even at age 50, Sarah was not a "worldly" person when it came to travel. If she went on this cruise, it would be the first time that she had even left the North American continent. Teri, on the other hand, had joined me on several trips to Europe over the years, and was quite comfortable with foreign travel.

"One big problem." I said to the other three, "we don't even have the money to make the deposit deadline next week, let alone pay for the entire package." I was sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news, but reality is reality. With that, Sarah and Teri both expressed their disappointment, and wandered back into the kitchen to finish preparing the rest of the meal, while Jay and I went back to talking politics.

The evening wore on well into the night. I had stopped consuming alcohol, and had switched to non-alcohol beer, so I could get us home safely. Teri, Jay, and Sarah, on the other hand, had continued drinking beer and wine, with an occasional peppermint schnapps shooter, well after dinner. The three of them were certainly feeling no pain, as we all laughed and joked about different people we knew.

Somewhere in all this, Sarah returned to the issue of the cruise. "Maybe you could pay for Teri's ticket." She said to Jay. "Teri could pay you back with monthly payments." Once again, I had to insert myself into the discussion, pointing out that a loan would be out of the question.

"I'll tell you what Teri," said Jay, as he took another pull on his beer, "I'll pay for your trip as a gift on one condition. Sometime in the next month, you must agree to become my little sex slave for one four-hour session. Keep in mind, anything goes or the deal is off."

I laughed at my brother's offer, knowing that he was serious, but also knowing that Teri would never go for it. She was fairly open to sexual adventures, but agreeing to submit to an "anything goes" session with Jay was way out there. Jay may have become a successful business owner, but she also knew him to dabble in the extreme when it came to sex. Sarah's reaction was also not unexpected. I knew that she would have no problem with Jay's proposal. After all, she was happily married to the guy, and certainly had her own kinks and fetishes to which Jay supported.

My own reaction was one of support. I felt that Jay's proposal had more to do with seeing if I would "pee", and demand that Teri turn down the offer. With that in mind, and not wanting my brother to be one up on me, I merely said that the offer was totally up to Teri to decide. If she was willing to go for it, who was I to stand in the way....but I was confident that she would not "go for it."

Teri didn't give an answer that night. Instead, we headed home about midnight, talking about the house chores we planned to get done over the weekend. I didn't bring up Jay's offer at all, and she didn't either.

Come Sunday morning, Teri and I were sitting around the kitchen table sipping coffee, and talking about what we were planning for the day when she got this weird look in her eyes and told me she was thinking about accepting Jay's offer from Friday night. She wanted to know how I felt about it, and what she might expect from Jay.

"I have no problem with you going through with this, if that's what you really want to do." I responded to her. "But don't go into it with closed eyes. Jay will no doubt want to get his money's worth, and I don't know what exactly that might entail." Teri and I had kept our sex life pretty interesting over the past 20 years of our marriage. We had engaged in plenty of little adventures including some light orgy stuff at Jay and Sarah's place, as well as a few MFM sessions, and even an MMMF encounter. The difference with Jay's offer was going to be that I would have no part in organizing or controlling what took place.

Teri said that she would call Jay the next day and see if his offer was really valid, or was he just drunk at the time. "I'm going to tell him that you have to be present at the session, so you can keep things from getting out of hand." She said.

After I got home from work the next day, Teri met me at the door and told me she had talked with Jay. She said that Jay had adamantly refused to permit his brother to attend the session, and that if she wanted to accept his offer, that's the way it was going to be.

"I didn't give him an answer right away," she said, "but then I called him back and told him we had a deal."

I was totally shocked that Teri was going to do this. I didn't let my surprise show, but I couldn't believe she was agreeing to this. I must admit though, that I could feel a hard-on developing, even as we talked about it. The idea of my wife becoming a "sex slave" to someone else was very intriguing to me.

Teri went on to explain that Jay said that he would give her the deposit for the trip the following day, but that once she made that deposit, she was making a deposit on their little agreement. If she reneged at any point, he would refuse to pay for the rest of the trip, and she would have to pay back the deposit. They set their agreement date for the first Saturday night in July, which was only two weeks away. The following day, Jay gave Teri the deposit check, and she promptly turned it over to the travel agency. The deal was sealed at this point, and as I saw it, there was no turning back.

A couple of days before the "session", Jay called me at work. He said he wanted to make sure that I was totally ok with his agreement with Teri, because if not, he and I could make another deal so that Teri could still go on the trip. I told him that I was more than fine with the arrangement, if that was what Teri was willing to do. My only regret was that I wouldn't be able to watch what happened.

"Here's the deal," Jay explained, "I told Teri you couldn't attend, but that's no fun. On Saturday, you meet up with Sarah at Jonah's Pub, then the both of you show up at the house at 7pm. I'll have a blindfold on Teri, so she won't even know you guys are there. The only thing I ask is that you let me take care of everything, and don't interfere." I was more than happy to agree to Jay's conditions, especially since I would get to see what I imagined would be "the show of shows."

On Saturday afternoon, I could tell Teri was getting extremely anxious about the session, and what all might take place. She busied herself bathing, and making herself look as sexy as possible. Deep down, I think she thought that she might be able to give Jay a blowjob, and maybe some straight sex, and call it good. With that in mind, she was obviously trying to make herself so sexy looking that Jay would fall all over her, leaving any "kinky" stuff behind.

At about 5:30, I wished her luck and gave her a kiss. She was still running around in bra and panties, doing her nails, etc. She did look sexy tonight, I thought to myself. Teri is 45 years old, about 5'9", and around 155lbs. She has medium length red hair, plenty of freckles, and a pretty damn good figure for a mother of two. Her 36C titties were still pretty full, with nipples that still stood straight out when stimulated to do so. Her ass was a little giggly, as you might expect, but still full and round. While she didn't usually care to shave her thick red pubes, she did keep them neatly trimmed, shaving the edges and keeping her hair short. Given that both our kids had been born through c-section procedures, her pussy was still as tight as the day we met.

I left the house and headed for Jonah's, a favorite long-time hangout for Jay and I. Sarah was there as planned, and we sat down to have a beer. She seemed to be just as excited as I was in anticipation of Teri's session with Jay. She told me that Jay had not given her any clue as to what to expect, just that we would all have a great time. Sarah is a few years older than me, but we have always enjoyed each other's company. During a few of those "light orgy" sessions at her house, I had had plenty of opportunity to enjoy some "quality" time with her.

Sarah and I left the pub a little before 7, in order to make it to the house in time for the show. Our excitement was obvious, as we chatted nervously about other things. As we pulled up to the house, I noted that there were quite a few cars on the block – more than the usual. Sarah said that it looked like one of her neighbors must be having a party.

As we entered the house, Jay stepped out from the kitchen area, and put his finger to his mouth, reminding us to be quiet. The house was in fact very quiet, and all I could hear was the stereo going in the living room. Before going into the family room area, I grabbed a glass of brandy for myself, as well as a glass of Merlot for Sarah. Jay poured himself a glass of ale, and led us into the family room.

As I entered, I was shocked at what I saw. First off, we were far from alone. There were six other guys, and two women sitting around, quietly having drinks and taking in the star attraction. The star attraction, of course was Teri, who was still fully dressed in her sexy wrap-around black dress, 3" heels, and sporting a black mask that completely covered her head. Upon closer examination, I could see that the mask had no eyeholes; effectively obscuring her vision, but that there was a substantial opening for the mouth. Her wrists were bound with plastic wrap, and a rope had been looped around the wrist wraps and attached to an eyebolt in the ceiling, drawing her arms up over her head.

There she stood, my loving wife – no doubt scared shitless about what was to happen next. She told me later that she could sense that there was more than just Jay in the room, but she couldn't tell who or how many there were because nobody was saying anything.

I sat down on the couch next to Sarah, and was surprised when Jay joined us, sitting on the other side of his wife. I had been thinking that we would be watching Jay personally ravaging my wife, but he apparently had other ideas in mind.

As I began to take a pull on my brandy, I stopped short as two naked black guys came out from the back bedroom. Both of these guys were somewhat short in stature, very athletic looking, and sporting substantially sized cocks. Jay later told me that both guys, as well as everyone else in the room, worked at his company. He said that he had masked Teri up before anyone else had arrived, so as to protect her identity, as well as protect mine. (Remember, I work for a school district, and moral turpitude is a biggy there).

Anyway, I was both nervous and excited as the two men approached Teri. As the two began matter-of-factly undressing her, I could feel my own cock surge to life. I don't have anywhere near the size dick that these two fellows were sporting, but mine does get powerfully hard when so induced.

Teri's dress slipped to the floor revealing her petite little black panties and matching bra, as well as her thigh-high stockings. As the one guy began removing her bra, the other reached up to release the rope holding her arms in the air. Teri would later tell me that all the blood had drained out of her arms at that point, and she could not have provided any resistance to the two men if she had wanted to (which she didn't indicate that she did).

With her arms at her side, one of the guys pulled her bra off revealing her perky little 36C's, and two very stiff nipples. I sensed that Teri was turned on by what was happening, although I'm sure she was extremely scared. I, on the other hand, had a full erection going on at this point. I looked around the room and saw that everybody was completely focused on my nearly naked wife. A couple of the guys even had their cocks pulled out, pleasuring themselves at my wife's expense.

Next, the guys produced a couple rolls of plastic wrap. With Teri standing, arms at her side, the two worked together to wrap her arms to her upper body. Making a point of leaving Teri's titties exposed, the two guys just kept wrapping the plastic around and around her body until she was completely immobile from the top of her shoulders to her waste. Even her arms had been bent across her stomach and covered, along with her lower torso, in endless layers of plastic.

The immobilizing complete, the two guys helped Teri over to an overstuffed leather ottoman, a three by five foot sized footrest that matched the "pit" style double sofa that Jay had outfitted his family room with. They sat her down, and then had her lay back on the ottoman. I was impressed with how gentle the two guys handled her. I also noticed that neither of the two guys was sporting an erection, leaving me to believe that they were focusing on the choreography of the session, which I attributed to the organizational skills possessed by my brother.

Teri was lying on the ottoman, with both feet planted on the floor. I noticed that her little black panties were barely covering her pussy, though I also suspected that it wouldn't matter in another moment. Without saying a word, the two men began tugging at her panties, prompting Teri to arch her back a little to lessen the struggle the two would otherwise have had. The panties were slipped down her outstretched legs, and pulled over her shoes, exposing my wife's neatly trimmed red haired pussy to this crowd of strangers. Looking at her, and at the others, I could have shot my wad at that very moment.

The two guys then reached into a duffle bag and pulled out a couple of long nylon straps. I could see that the straps were attached to fur-lined leather restraint cuffs on one end, and a metal clip on the other. With each man working on an ankle, the cuffs were applied to Teri's ankles, and secured in place. During this time, Teri had kept her legs stretched straight out, probably in an effort to reduce the view of her pussy lips. Once again, I knew that this was probably a status that was soon going to change.

With the cuffs securely in place, each man took the other end of the straps and clipped them on to two ceiling eyebolts, which had obviously been strategically placed in position specifically for this session. The straps were long enough that they left Teri's legs unaffected when stretched up and attached to the ceiling. Working as a team, the two men grabbed the end of each strap where it passed by the clip. Together, they slowly pulled on the straps, which in turn began lifting Teri's legs up, and apart. By the time they had finished, her legs were spread as wide as possible, and high enough that her hips barely touched the ottoman.

My wife could not have been more exposed than she was at this moment. Her pussy was spread out for all to see, and there was nothing she could do about it. Sarah leaned over and urged me to pull my cock out. When she said this, I realized that I had been unconsciously massaging my own erection, overwhelmed at the sight of my wife's very public exposure. I discretely unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and pulled my throbbing cock out. When I did, Sarah reached over and began gently fondling my dick with her hand.

I continued to watch as one of the guys pulled out a standard-sized vibrator from the duffle bag. After putting a little lube on, he kneeled between Teri's legs, and began teasing her pussy lips and clitoris. The other fellow moved around up by her head, then reached over and began massaging her tits. The fellow with the vibrator kept working it in and out, pausing to buzz her clit, before moving the device back into her pussy.

Teri was obviously stimulated by all this, as I could hear her take short, sharp breaths, and see her body twitch and shudder a bit as the vibrator passed back into her pussy. The guy working on her tits began twisting and pulling on her nipples, lifting her breasts up off her chest for a moment before letting them settle back down. Soon, he was sucking on her nipples in the same fashion, taking a nipple into his teeth, and pulling her breast up and away from her chest.

I could tell Teri was close to reaching a climax, as her body twitched and shuddered more and more as the fellow with the vibrator was now tonguing her clit, while moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy. I watched the show in pure ecstasy as Sarah continued to gently massage my engorged cock. Teri began arching he back in rhythm with the guy thrusting the vibrator into her pussy. I knew then that she was on the edge of orgasm. An instant later, she proved me right when she threw her hips forward and emitted animal-like groans of pleasure. Her body thrashed around and her legs strained at the cuffs, as she worked through this first of many climaxes.

Still reeling from her orgasm, the guy up near Teri's head stepped back, and then moved around to her side. Then he moved one of his legs across the ottoman, straddling her chest, and hovering his cock over her face. Apparently her climax had helped to stimulate these two guys as I now noticed that their cocks were hard and standing tall.

I was sitting just a little off center, and off to Teri's right, so I had a pretty good view of what was going on. The guy straddling her began rubbing the head of his cock over her lips, a sight that almost caused me to cum in Sarah's hand. I was relieved to see that the guy had pulled a condom on over his dick before exposing Teri to his pre-cum. I anticipated that she would hold back a bit as this stranger tried to probe her mouth with his cock. But I was completely wrong as I observed Teri open her mouth invitingly to this stranger.

Once again, the guy was gentle with Teri, not slamming his cock directly into her mouth, but letting her take it deeper and deeper until she had swallowed about half of his dick. The guy had a huge cock, and I suspect that Teri had taken it about as far in as she could. Grasping her by the back of her head, the guy began stroking his cock with Teri's mouth, taking long slow pulls up, and just as slowly backing her mouth off his dick.

In the mean time, the other guy had stood up, fitted a condom to his over-sized cock, and began throwing copious amounts of lubrication on his erection. In a moment, he was back between Teri's legs and preparing to enter her. My wife had never experienced a black man up to that time, not that it was an issue. The opportunity just never presented itself. Teri had told me of her fantasy to fuck a black man, so I guess this was going to fulfill her dreams. It certainly fulfilled images I had conjured up in the past.

12