Brother Cucks Brother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hovering in front of her exposed pussy, the guy began rubbing the head of his cock over Teri's clit, giving her some idea of what to expect relative to the size of his cock. Next, he began drawing the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips, causing me to become almost transfixed by what was happening. Poised to enter, he eased the head of his cock into my wife's pussy. I expected he would have to pull back out and make several probing moves for his cock to make full entry, but her pussy juices combined with the lube must have been enough, because he just kept going – first the head, then the shaft – all the way to the hilt. As he did, I could hear my wife react to his entry with a long, low guttural sound.

At the moment his hips met Teri's hips, my own cock exploded in Sarah's hand, shooting cum at least six inches in the air. Sarah obliged my own orgasm, milking my cock with her hand until I had nothing left inside. Sarah continued to massage my dick, even though I was spent. All I could do at that point was to continue watching the action.

Having entered my wife with the full length of his cock, the guy began grinding his hips against Teri's, making slow circular motions. Soon enough, he slowly pulled his cock out until only the head remained connected, then he slid his glistening dick back inside her, twisting and grinding as their hips came back together. With this, he began to increase both his tempo and the intensity of each proceeding stroke, until the sound of his balls slapping my wife's ass, and the squishing sound of Teri's juices and the guy's lube gel surging together, consumed the room.

The guy on top of Teri began matching his partner, stroke for stroke. I could tell she was completely focused on what was happening to her, as she climaxed at least twice during all this. Each time, her back would arch up and her body would shudder, as she shouted muffled cries of pleasure. But the two guys went on relentlessly for what seemed an eternity. This amazing sight caused me to regain my erection in record time, as the beautiful Sarah continued stimulating my dick with her hand.

I could tell that both guys were getting ready to climax because their breathing was becoming increasingly animated. As this occurred, the intensity of each new stroke grew exponentially until, almost exactly at the same moment, both men buried their cocks in my wife, obviously filling up the cum reservoirs in their condoms, and bringing Teri to yet another passionate orgasm. I think everybody in the room held their breath as the three remained tightly connected to each other, rolling with the erotic pleasure of the moment.

As each of the three finally relaxed their bodies, the two men slowly disengaged from Teri. The guy fucking my wife slowly slid his three-quarter stiff cock out of her pussy, then placed it on top of her mound, sliding it up and down to milk every last drop of cum from his dick. Both men then stood and left the room, leaving the group of people still transfixed by my wife, as she lay in bondage before them.

Jay then stood up, and motioned for those in the audience to have their own turn with my wife. He made sure that each one used a condom and plenty of lube gel before allowing them to penetrate Teri's pussy. I couldn't believe this was happening. My own dick was throbbing as each new guy would line up and start pumping my wife.

One of the women in the group walked over to Teri's head, having already removed her pants and panties, and straddled my wife's face. I could see she was rubbing her pussy over Teri's lips, and was amazed to see my wife's tongue stick out from within the mask and start licking this girl's pussy. Up until now, my wife had never "been" a woman. The woman reached down and started playing with Teri's titties, pulling and twisting them, no doubt adding to my wife's pleasure. When the woman came, she ground her pussy into Teri's face, as her own body shuddered in ecstasy.

As far as I know, every guy in that room managed to get their turn with my wife. This done, Jay donned his own condom, and began lubing up. The girl who Teri had just eaten out returned to Teri's side and stepped over her. The woman straddled my wife and lowered her head to Teri's pussy. Using both her hands and her tongue, the woman began pleasuring my wife in the most gentlest of ways, causing Teri to moan with delight.

As this was happening, Jay stepped in between Teri's legs and began rubbing the head of his stiff dick over her exposed asshole. As I watched him poise to enter, Sarah stood up in front of me and dropped out of her own dress. After kicking off her panties, and rolling a condom over my dick, she straddled me, and guided my own erect cock into her awaiting pussy. As she ground her hips into mine, I looked over to see Jay push his cock deep inside my wife's asshole, and begin to stroke in and out of her.

I could see the woman on top of Teri sucking and pulling on her [Teri's] clit, as Jay continued to plow into my wife's asshole. Sarah busied herself with grinding on my cock as we listened to a near constant moan from Teri. Teri told me later that she had cum at least two more times when whoever it was, was fucking her in the ass.

Jay plunged into Teri one last time, blowing his wad in the process. Before he managed to extract his dick from Teri, I too shot off a load inside Sarah, as we [Sarah and I] both seemed to achieve a mutual orgasm.

During all this time, nobody ever uttered a word. Sarah and I both dressed, as Jay released the cuffs from around Teri's ankles, and allowed her feet to return to the floor. As Sarah and I left the house, along with all the other guests, the last thing I saw of Teri was her lying exhausted on the ottoman, completely spent. Jay was busying himself cutting away the plastic wrap, pausing a moment to wave to us as we departed.

The entire session had lasted a little more than three hours and I was home a good hour before Teri made it home. I pretended to be focused on the TV, as she walked into our family room. I asked her how it went, and she said she was too tired to talk, and just wanted to go to bed. The next day, Teri, though still exhausted, and according to her a little sore, briefed me on the entire evening's events. Even though I was there (something she does not know to this day), hearing her perspective of it all enabled me to relive the entire evening again.

We didn't have sex for about three days after that, but when we did, it was every bit as passionate as it has been twenty some odd years earlier. Looking back on the entire evening, it dawned on me that my brother had successfully cucked me, my wife, and his own wife to some degree. He never ceases to amaze me.

Teri went on her cruise, but I think she secretly hopes to reach another like agreement with Jay at some time in the near future. I am already scheming with him on just such an event.

12