Brother Deals with Sister

Story Info
Bro works a deal out with sister.
7.9k words
4.57
575.3k
427
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters over 18. I plan to do some non-incest stories soon. I really do, but at the moment incest ftw.

8000 words, so not a short story. There is no hardcore force or rape. Just some reluctance.

*

"I have a proposition for you Kelly."

My sister looked at me and frowned. We were both slumped on the couch watching mindless crap on the TV. Mum and dad were at work and we were left pretty much alone for most of the day during the summer holidays.

We were both on break from school, but mum and dad had decided we had to do plenty of chores around the house. Something about the devil being in idle hands. Not that we were religious, my dad just like the expression because it let him order us about.

So we had to stay around the house and work several hours a day to complete the chores before the parents got home and give us an earful. It meant we couldn't catch the bus or train into the city.

I wasn't affected. I didn't have any friends to hang out with. I had friends at school, but we were a bunch of guys who hung out with each other, just so we wouldn't be loners. We weren't the loser group, but we weren't far off.

So I was planning to study, play games and relax the holidays away, but I knew my sister would be wanting to leave home. We went to different schools, but I knew she was much more popular than me.

That was where my proposition hinged.

We were twins, but only because we were born the same day, there was no comparison in looks. She was petite, brunette with lightly tanned skin. Kelly had enough curves that every man checked her out when they saw her. Even me, well especially me.

I was just a regular guy, any one of billions. Brown hair, pale skin, medium build. That was me. I think Kelly got all the good genes while I picked up the average ones.

Kelly looked curiously at me. Her being bored would only play into my hands.

"What is it?"

I sat up, crossed my legs on the couched and pushed my hands together. Kelly rolled her eyes.

"I am shit with the ladies. Like I barely register on their radar. So I have needs that need to be met with no possibility anything happening."

"Yeah you are a loser, you couldn't catch any pussy if a cat was thrown at you."

Kelly's analogy nearly made me laugh. I cleared my throat.

"Exactly. So here is my offer." Kelly narrowed her eyes and sat up properly. "You want to go into the city don't you? You don't want to be stuck out here all summer with just me for company."

"Uh, yeah."

"Because of those chores mum and dad want from us, you can't catch the early train in. What I am offering is to do your chores for certain services from you."

Kelly stared at me, her face slowly moving into a deep scowl.

"What the fuck! Are you trying to buy me?"

I tilted my head. I needed to stay calm and let her see the benefits. I couldn't wimp out now.

"Yes. I do your chores and you let me fuck you whenever I want when you are home. I will pretend that you did the chores and you still get the money mum and dad pay for them. Win win for you."

"No freaking way. You are my brother, my twin brother! I'm not going to let you fuck me or even touch me! If you don't shut up right now and stay the hell out of my sight for the rest of summer I am going to tell mum and dad. In fact you will do my chores just so I don't tell."

I smiled and spread my hands.

"So you say to mum and dad I offered to do your chores for sex? Where is your proof and are they likely to believe you when they know me so well? They know I am the top student of the school and even do community service down at the local mental asylum."

People always got freaked out when I told them that. They didn't realise most people at the asylum were perfectly fine and none of them were criminally insane. The worst I faced was having to listen to delusions for hours on end. Though the person was usually so passionate you found yourself caught up. It was like listening to an audio fantasy book.

Only the doctors, nurses and interns copped crap. To the people in the asylum I was just another one of them who visited on weekends. And as such was an ally and friend.

Of course no one knew I had taken the community service to add to my squeaky clean reputation. I enjoyed the work, but I was getting so much more out of it.

I had been planning this 'proposition' for a long time. My sister's body was way too hot and tight for me to ignore.

Kelly stared at me. I continued.

"You may be a top student as well, but you used a lie a lot when you were a kid remember?"

Kelly snorted. She was already a little calmer. I just needed to keep this like a business deal.

"Maybe when I ten or something. But that was way back then, mum will believe me."

I smirked.

"Parents. How do mum and dad treat you now even though you are no longer a child?" Kelly opened her mouth and a little bit of doubt entered her scowl. "Exactly, they still think of us as kids. To them we are still their little babies."

Kelly flinched. Mum still called us her little babies and I was glad I never had any friends around to here that. I know Kelly hates it as much as me.

"I am not going to let you fuck me. I can't let my brother be my... I can't let you fuck me."

I spread my hands.

"Come on. You know me. I would barely last twenty seconds before cumming. You'd barely feel my tiny cock. You'd only have to deal with me a short time every day. Meanwhile I will do your chores while you mess with your friends in the city."

I desperately hoped I was lying. I had never been with a girl, so how was I to know how long I would last. But I needed to sell the negatives of the deal as taking barely any time.

"I don't have friends to mess with."

"I don't mean guys. Girl friends."

Kelly stared at me like I was an idiot. I had missed something, but that didn't matter now. Kelly wouldn't be able to spend all summer here with me. Her reputation would probably die. I imagined she was the type of popular chick near the top of the social totem pole. She certainly had the looks to be the most popular, hell she could be a model in any magazine she wanted.

Kelly got up and looked at the clock.

"I have to go and clean the pool."

Kelly pushed off the couch and swayed away, not on purpose, but her arse swayed gracefully no matter how she walked. I watched and didn't even bother to raise my eyes until she had turned around, and then I only raised them to her pert breasts.

Kelly made a disgusted noise and went up stairs to change. I quickly followed her up to change into my swimming trunks and beat her to the pool in the back yard.

Our pool was quite large, while thanks to our large back yard we still managed to have a large square of grass to mow. And plenty of garden beds to weed and look after the plants. All in all I bet dad was glad me and Kelly were home to take care of the high maintenance back garden.

I turned the entertainment system on in the patio and nodded my head along with Depeche Mode's Wrong. Kelly strutted in just as the chorus pumped out.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought I would help you with the pool. Seems fair for you listening to my proposal. You can give me an answer tomorrow, even if you say no the offer will stay open all summer. Just see how long you can last."

Kelly looked around. We had high fences all around the yard and the neighbours all worked the same hours as mum and dad. The suburb was practically empty, but Kelly still kept her voice low. Not that I was being any less cautious with my vaguely worded statement.

"Oh I won't be changing my mind any time soon."

Kelly started to get things organised while I jumped in the pool with a broom. Dad told us he wanted the sides and bottom as clean as possible. Since the machine only did the bottom and even then not up to his standards we had to scrub with brooms. There wasn't much to clean, but because of the crappy city water we used the yucky green algae stuff formed pretty fast. Even the chlorine in the water wouldn't stop it.

It wasn't noticable until you touched the wall or bottom or didn't clean it properly once a week.

So we scrubbed the walls and dived down to the bottom to scrub the thin layer of crap off while the machines sucked the crap in.

We were having a break from what was one of the worst weekly tasks when I started my sales spiel again.

"You know you don't have to do it all at once. We can go by steps."

"What are you talking about now? I can't believe I never noticed how deranged you were. I thought you were a goody two shoes."

"All carefully maintained to ensure no one would believe you when I offered you this deal. Now say I take over your chore of dusting."

We both did all the same chores, most had to be done at least three times a week, some more. Dusting was an every day chore.

"What so you would take a chore at a time and get more and more off me?"

"Remember you still get the money they pay you, but yes. If I take over your dusting duties I might ask for..."

Kelly interrupted me.

"Why would that help me except to give me some free time to my already empty schedule. Dusting is daily, but that wouldn't allow me to go into the city."

I paused.

"You have a point, but I was only using it as a demonstration. If I took over your dusting. I would be allowed to say." I pretended to think, but I had already worked out a compensation table for the chores. "I would be able to kiss you, with tongue any time I wanted."

Kelly made a face and pushed off the pool edge.

"I thought you just wanted one thing. Not something intimate like kissing."

She sounded surprised by the apparently mild request. And she considered kissing more intimate than sex, in one way it was.

"Oh no dear sister. I want all of you. That means I want to be able to touch you everywhere when ever I want and do what ever I want to you. But if you are only comfortable with a few things then I am fine with that. I won't black mail you or force you to do anything. You are in control."

Kelly frowned and dived down to the bottom of the pool to scrub. It was hard to get any purchase to scrub hard. I enjoyed watching her flailing legs and tight arse before going back to work.

I would work on her until she gave up one piece of her self at a time.

A week later.

The summer holidays stretched out into infinity as once again me and Kelly lay on the couch. With nothing to do each day seemed to last forever.

I hadn't let a day pass by or let Kelly do a chore without extending my offer again and again. I knew she was getting close to giving in on some chores. Even I was getting itchy from staying at home so much. When we were at school, home was only there to come home to and sleep before another day of school.

Some of our chores were down right nasty, like turning over the compost heap so the fresh scraps were pushed inside. The rancid remains of the previous lot of scraps almost made me throw up and the smell got worse when you turned the heap. Kelly had that chore today.

"What would you ask for if you did the compost heap?"

I smiled and pretended to think.

"I would be allowed to touch your arse in any way I wanted any time I want from now on."

Kelly frowned.

"Only my arse, not my puss.. Not anything else? Just my arse?"

I nodded.

"You have my guarantee. I mean my hand might slip or something, but if I do touch your pussy by accident I give up the right to touch your arse for that day. So that will ensure I don't do it on purpose."

Kelly stared hard at the floor before nodding. I had to restrain myself from jumping for joy.

"Ok, but you have to go and do the compost first, then shower, twice."

I nodded.

"Ok, but I need to make sure our deal is binding. I don't want you to back out after I touch your arse just once. So we have to twin promise."

Kelly frowned. A twin promise was from we were young and trying to be like those freaky twins you see in films. We were just normal people with no telepathy or secret language. But the twin promise was still deeply binding to both of us.

Kelly finally nodded. She stood up and I stood right in front of her. We clasped hands and stepped close to rub our noses and breath in each others breath.

"By my twin I swear to let you touch my arse any time you want as long as you take over the compost chore for the summer."

"By my twin I swear to take on the compost chore in return for your sweet arse."

We pursed our lips and pushed them against other. It wasn't a kiss, just our lips touching. I had to restrain myself from trying to pash her right there and then, but I couldn't ruin it.

We separated and Kelly sat down with a slightly worried face. I nodded and went into the backyard, right to the back corner, where our next door neighbour kept his compost heap as well.

It took me an hour to turn the heap, which was full of rotting vegetables and meat people weren't supposed to put in, but did. I managed to keep from throwing up for the first twenty minutes.

I returned inside with a sore throat and stomach from retching and quickly took a shower. Then completely soaping myself up for the second time. I needed Kelly to not retch at my smell if possible. My cock was already hard.

I went downstairs to find Kelly sitting on the couch. I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes, she looked nervous.

"Ok, take off your pants and lay belly down on the couch."

"What! I said you could touch my arse, but not..."

Kelly trailed off as she realised I had never mentioned anything about clothing. She would be protesting again in a minute when I started on her.

Kelly glared at me, stood up and ripped down her pants. She was wearing pale blue panties. Something about her being half naked, just made me go wild. My cock twitched hard in my pants as I moved over to her. She was still standing up, crossing her arms beneath her breasts and looking very uncomfortable.

I reached around, careful not to push my erection against her and cupped her soft cheeks. She flinched at the contact as I started to massage her perfect arse.

"You don't want to stand up all day do you?" Kelly huffed and moved over to the couch. She quickly lay down, her legs pressed tightly together. "Better. If you relax a bit you might find you enjoy having your arse played with."

Kelly grunted as I kneeled on the floor so my face was close to her arse.

I started off with just cupping and squeezing her meaty globes through her panties. Softly tickling her and pinching her soft, oh so soft cheeks. Her muscles had started to relax at the gentle assault.

I leaned over and made sure she felt my hot breath on her cheeks, before popping my mouth on a piece of exposed arse cheek and sucking.

She groaned in disgust or annoyance. I wasn't sure. But she didn't protest as I sucked her arse cheek. I let it go with a pop and licked my tongue up and down her arse not covered by panties. I stopped just below where her arse met her thighs.

I kept this up till she was relaxing again. Then I grabbed the band of her panties and started to pull them down. Her hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. She didn't say anything.

"You said I could touch your arse and this is what I am going to do."

"But you'll be able to see my pussy." Her voice was soft. "That wasn't part of the deal."

I frowned. She might try to wriggle out the deal with this, or at least limit me somehow.

"Ok, remember I offered to dust in return for kisses?" Kelly nodded. "Well I still expect to be able to kiss you, but in exchange for letting me see your pussy. I will also give you five chances each day to cancel my privileges. Each time you rebuff me, I can't try again for half an hour."

"Make it an hour and I'll agree. Each chance cancels all privileges."

I frowned. Even if she timed it right and stopped me for five hours, we spent over eight hours home alone. Besides I would need to do all these chores and I could use those hours, knowing they weren't wasted.

"Deal, but you can't use it today. I will give you five go to jail cards from monopoly tonight." We had three or four sets so I had enough cards. "Now time to enjoy my sister's arse."

Kelly let go and I pulled her panties down, I paused and pulled them all the way down her legs. I moved up to her face and pressed my lips against her own. She reluctantly opened her mouth and my tongue invaded.

I didn't go all out straight away. I only had one kiss under my belt and that had been off a girl in school years ago who wanted to see what it was like. So I only pushed my tongue in a short way to play with her lips and the tip of her tongue.

I regretted not making her have to kiss me back, but it was too late for that now. I mashed my lips against hers in a slow massage while rubbing her arse with my right hand. Her lips were amazingly soft and face felt impossibly smooth against my own

I nearly jerked back in surprise as I felt Kelly's tongue finally move and start to play with my own. We both gently encircled each other's tongues before pressing deeper into each other's mouth. I moaned softly, kissing my sister was hot, but her kissing me back was ten times as freaking hot.

I pulled back from the kiss reluctantly, Kelly's mouth stayed open for a bit before she realised I was finished. Her eyes flashed at me.

"I only kissed back because of our deal. Don't go thinking anything."

I nodded as if that was true and moved back to her arse. I was done with being subtle. I spread her cheeks and looked along her crack to her rosebud. Kelly wriggled uncomfortably, but didn't do anything else.

I ran my tongue along her crack before swirling it around her rosebud. Kelly softly squealed.

"That tickles."

I grinned and moved up onto the couch, pushing her legs wider so I could lay between them. I pressed my face into her arse, licking up and down her crack, getting it wet. Then started to work on her rosebud. Swirling my tongue all over her faintly tasting hole. She must have washed well, because I could barely taste anything.

That didn't last long as I shoved my tongue inside, I couldn't get it very deep. Kelly moaned in surprised and I felt her rise up onto her elbows to look back at me.

"Only your tongue, no fingers and definitely not that." I nodded and she watched me continue to lick and stab with my tongue. "I don't have enough chores for you to take to let you fuck me there."

I tasted her arse fully now. Slightly bitter, savoury and a bit sharp. But to me she tasted delicious. I went mad with my tongue, I didn't even pause as Kelly pushed her arse back onto my tongue.

I pulled my face away from her arse breathlessly. My tongue and jaw were sore from the activity. Kelly groaned slightly and I squeezed her arse.

"Now time for the main event."

Kelly looked around suspiciously as I started to take off my pants.

"I said you couldn't.."

I held up my hand.

"And I won't, but you didn't say I couldn't touch you with my dick."

She stared as hard cock flicked out of my pants to thwack against my belly. She blinked and licked her lips nervously.

"You said you were tiny."

I looked down.

"I was obviously lying to you. I am probably average. Haven't you seem a cock before?"

Kelly shook her head. I was surprised, I thought she had had boyfriends. I mean she never told me and I never saw or heard about them. But she is an intensely beautiful young woman, how could the guys leave her alone?

Kelly watched as I leaned down and placed my cock in her wet crack. Her arse was quite small so it had been easy for me to tongue her hole, but that also meant I wasn't enveloped in arse meat. Not that I was complaining. I thought her face was smooth, but her arse on my cock felt like the highest quality silk.

I moaned in pleasure as I glided my cock up and down her crack. Her pert cheeks grabbing at the side of my cock and increasing the pleasure tenfold.