Brother Froced To Work Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daeron
daeron
88 Followers

With weeks' worth of cum built up, my orgasm lasted for several seconds. The puddle on the floor grew as my balls continued to pump; my ass squeezed and released Tony's dick with each pulse. He continued to fuck me with the same rhythm until he was totally spent. He slid his dead cock out of me. I was wet at both ends.

"See that wasn't so bad" my stepmother said to me "you even got to cum. I thought you'd like it, I know I did. She tossed me a towel to wipe myself with. The two of them walked out, leaving me to clean up the mess.

My ass was stretched and aching; I could still feel Tony hours later. And I couldn't forget the thought that his cum was still buried deep inside of me. I had liked that it made me cum; though I would never want to do it again.

I was glad the girls weren't home. Even after having them know that I masturbated in the shower and having Amanda catch me naked, if they knew that I had given another guy a blow job and let him fuck me in the ass, and that it made me cum ... well that would be more humiliating than anything.

The next morning I had to go to the kitchen to get breakfast for my step mother and sisters. Tony was there but he didn't say anything. I figured he was watching me, remembering the pleasure I gave him. Was he waiting for a repeat? I didn't look at him; I couldn't.

I went upstairs to bring the three trays. Amanda's room was always first. I went in quietly, she was still asleep. I left the tray and turned to leave and stopped; I began noticing how cute she was when she wasn't giving me work to do.

Next was Lori's room. Unfortunately she wasn't still sleeping. "It's about time you got here. What's the matter, having trouble walking today?" she said .

"N-No problem" I answered. Unsure if she was hinting at something. I put the tray down over her lap as she sat up in bed. She looked at me kinda funny as I was leaning over her. She looked somewhat amused when I turned to leave her bedroom; she wasn't actually nice but at least she didn't seem angry.

The last tray was destined for my stepmother. I got to her room and went in. She wasn't in her bed but her bathroom light was on.

"Is that you?" she asked.

"yes ma'am" I answered.

"Good" she went on "I need you to do something for me".

I went up to the night table and reached for the mask as she came into the bedroom.

She let out a short laugh that surprised her and much as me. She recovered quickly and acted as serious as ever. "No no, I just need you to get the large suitcase for my trip. I'm going away for a week". She told me. I was glad that my assumption hadn't offended her and surprisingly I was much less glad that's all she needed.

I got her suitcase and picked up the breakfast dishes. A few hours later she called for me to carry the case down stairs before her ride got there. She was going to Europe with Mrs. Wellington and a few other ladies. Mrs. Wellington was very old and crabby and "proper" and way too stuck up.

My stepmother wanted to make a good impression so I was to make sure the entire foyer was shiny clean. I was at it for a couple hours and when the bell rang I was just finishing polishing the floor. I went to get the door and my stepmother along with Lori and Amanda stood by. The girls were dressed in brand new summer dresses, looking their best; I was wearing my dirty jeans with missing knees and a stained t-shirt.

I opened the door and Mrs. Wellington entered, she was with a couple other women and a cute girl about Amana's age. I couldn't help stare until she smiled at me and I looked away. She was introduced as Mrs. Wellington's granddaughter and was going with her on the trip.

Introductions went around and Lori and Amanda performed their courtesies. Mrs. Wellington's nose went up when attention turned to me. "Who is that?" she asked. My stepmother immediately responded that I was the cleaning boy.

Realizing how bad it looked for her that I looked so bad she said to her girls, but loud enough for all to hear "Girls while I'm gone make sure to get him a new uniform, since he apparently tore his old one. That IS why you are out of uniform?" She ended with more of a statement than a question.

I took the cue "yes Ma'am and I sorry I wasn't prepared".

Amanda had a familiar look on her face. "Mother, what kind of uniform should we get him?" She clearly knew her mother was in a bind and was playing with her.

"Whatever you feel is appropriate dear. I trust your judgment" she said, trying to get the subject over.

"Oh GREAT" Lori said,"I always have to do everything".

Amanda offered to take on the job. She whispered to Lori for several seconds. Lori smiled and actually giggled and agreed.

"Well you girls be good while I'm gone. Lori you're in charge" my step mother said.

And with that I carried my stepmother's bag to the car and disappeared. I went about my regular routine for the rest of the day and the next. I had just one less breakfast to deliver and no worry about shower inspections. This occurred to me as I was sweeping the dining room. Should I take the chance?.

When my early morning routine was done I decided I could spare the time before getting the breakfast dishes to get in the shower. I stepped in and soaped up and there was Tiffany, I hadn't seen her in a few weeks now. She was naked and under the warm water with me. She asked me to wash her little tits for her while she shampooed her red hair.

I imagined what her nipples would feel like and this time her pussy was shaved. A few more strokes and I would shoot onto her body. She smiled at me and said....in Amanda's voice "HEY! When you're done in there come to my room. I have your new uniform ready".

I thought I had a heart attack. I stopped what I was doing and froze but it was too late. I felt my orgasm building, for a second I was glad the shower doors were frosted glass. But then; "what ARE you doing anyway?" she continued. She swung the door open just as I ejaculated. My first shot nearly hit her. She looked at my face and then we both looked down.

She stood there with the door in her hand watching as my dick throbbed and spit out semen. She saw my cum drop to the shower floor and get washed down the drain. I could do nothing but wait helplessly for it to stop. I was mortified and terrified. I was about to beg for mercy since denial was useless. But Amanda just stared wide-eyed; she didn't move but continued to watch until my cock went from solid to flaccid.

She didn't yell or even seem to get angry. We both knew I wasn't allowed to do that, but she just smirked at me and shook her head back and forth as if to say "tsk tsk". She tried to look cool and calm but I could tell she was a bit flustered if not excited. "Don't forget to come get the uniform I picked out for you". And she left.

From her reaction, I realized that she had probably never seen that before. Had she never seen a guy naked before either?. She and Lori both led sheltered lives; they went to private all-girl schools so it was possible she hadn't. What about Lori?

I got dressed and went to Amanda's room. On the way I tried not to worry about my new "uniform". I wondered what she had come up with. A butler outfit? Wait, Oh my... she wouldn't make me wear a French maid costume... would she? I would wear anything but that.

When I got to her room I saw her and Lori both sitting up in her bed. They had their arms crossed and were wearing big smiles. At the foot of the bed was a small box, a very small box.

"Well ain't ya gonna open it?" Amanda asked.

"What is it, a joke?" I replied.

"No silly, it's your uniform." Lori answered, "You heard mom. She doesn't want you looking all messy anymore and she put me in charge. Although I have to give credit to our sister for picking it out."

I opened the box. Inside was ... something. I lifted it up to see what it was. It was a small piece of cloth with some strings hanging from it. My face turned red and the girls laughed when they saw my reaction.

"Those are the strings that go around your waist and that one goes... well you know where" Amanda instructed me."And you can put your front parts in the pouch there."

"I can figure it out" I said with a touch of annoyance from my nervousness.

"Are you sure we can't help you try it on?" Lori teased.

I was terrified at the prospect of actually having to wear this. Holding up a garment that was the size of my hand and would cover only one part of my body I said, "I'd be practically naked walking around in this".

"Yea, practically" Lori said.

"You should be glad I didn't get the one with the butt plug" Amanda jumped in.

"Speaking of which, you better cooperate or I'll tell Tony" Lori said .

"What does that mean?" Amanda asked. My heart dropped.

"Oh didn't I tell you?" Lori said to Amanda while looking at me. "I was in the kitchen one night and saw the whole thing. Why don't YOU tell her" she said gesturing to me.

"The WHOLE thing?!" I yelled reflexively.

"Yup, saw it all. It was awesome. I only wish I could have gotten closer."

"What? What?" Amanda asked anxious to know what was going on.

"Don't worry little sis, I'll show you. I got most of it recorded on my phone" Lori said,

"Now are you going to stop arguing or does Amanda get an actual live show?".

"OK OK", I said desperate to not be taken by Tony again, with or without my two sisters there to watch. I left the room to go put on my new "uniform"; during which time I'm sure Lori showed Amanda the video she had of me getting in the mouth and ass by Tony. Before I was gone they told me to return once I was ready.

I put on the tiny outfit. It cupped and supported my dick and balls but did nothing else. From the back and sides I was completely exposed. I took a deep breath and had to force myself to walk to the hallway. I managed to get back to Amanda's room; I stood in the door way, my two step sisters staring at me wearing next to nothing. I was actually shaking with nervousness.

I had never felt so embarrassed, exposed and vulnerable before. I had never been in front of my sisters like this and even with the pouch I felt like they could see every part of me.

"Very good, you look umm nice" Lori said. "I must commend you again Amanda, it's very appropriate, just as mother said it should be".

"It is, isn't it?" Amanda agreed with a chuckle "Just one thing though. I can see hair coming out. It's gross".

Lori looked at me with her hand on her chin as if she were thinking. "You're going to have to shave" She said to me. "And not just enough so it doesn't show. I want you shaved bald, completely".

"OK Lori" I said , "Ummm when do I have to wear this? When can I wear regular clothes?" I asked.

They looked at each other and answered "That should be obvious brother, Always and Never. That is, you must wear your uniform whenever you are working around the house, which is always. So you wear it always and never wear regular clothes".

"But what about...?" I tried to ask.

"Always and Never. NO exceptions, ever" Lori answered "Now go and shave yourself".

I left to do what I had been told to do. I went to the bathroom and cut and shaved all of my pubic hair. I couldn't believe I was doing this, I couldn't believe any of it really. I expected them to show up to mock me but I was left in peace to do this job. When I was done I saw myself in the mirror, it looked and felt weird.

I put my uniform back on and quietly made my way to the hall. The girls hadn't told me what to do next, so I went about doing my chores. It took a while for me to get up the nerve to go downstairs. I didn't think I'd be able to remain unseen but I tried to put it off as long as I could.

That didn't last long at all. Just as I was getting the feel for being in the main house almost nude, Lori called for me. She was in the game room with Amanda; they needed help racking to pool balls. They watched me intently as I reached across the table and gathered the balls. "You did very good with the shaving, by the way. I see you even shaved around your little hole" Lori said.

"Very nice and clean looking". Amanda added. I quickly jumped up and turned to face them with my face bright red. With just a string behind me they were able to see my butt hole when I leaned over. "Will that be all?" I asked shakily. "For now" they said.

I walked backward out of the room and found something that needed to be cleaned as far away from my step sisters as possible. Later that day I had to mow the lawn, it usually took a couple of hours, The entire time I was outside in the wide open. I felt the sun warming parts of me that should have been covered. When I was on the side of the house where the bedrooms were I looked up and saw Amanda watching me.

The next morning I woke up and reached for my pants then realized I didn't have any. I put on my uniform and vacuumed the foyer. At nine o'clock I headed to the kitchen to get the girls breakfast. I paused before I went in, then pushed the door open and tried to act casual. "What the...?" Tony commented from behind the counter. "I have to wear this, it's my... uniform" I answered. He laughed at me.

I grabbed the trays and started for the door. I wondered if Tony was watching me, my nude ass, my hole exposed to him seemingly there for the taking, with nothing to stop him from taking out his cock and using it on me. What was he thinking? Did he know that with a command that I couldn't disobey he could have me bent over the table, or on my hands and knees or even just my knees?

My palms were sweaty when I made it back out. I didn't know how I'd be able to do that everyday. I dropped off Amanda's breakfast first, as usual. She was awake and sitting up, waiting for her food, or me, or both. Her eyes followed me. "We're going to have some friends over today to use the pool. So make sure it's clean for when they get here around one o'clock" She said.

Lori was up as well, she told me the same thing Amanda had. I realized that, other than some looking, neither of my sisters seemed to make a big deal about me being almost naked. And as long as they could be cool, I could be calm. They had friends over occasionally and I was expected to stay out of site. Usually it was just a few girls, including Tiffany. Today I guess was their turn to host. It was now the beginning of August and it was quite hot out so a pool party was expected.

I was glad I'd have more than enough time to get all of my downstairs cleaning done and the pool before anyone got here. I took care of the living room and bathroom and anywhere else I thought they might hang out. I was making sure there were extra towels in the pool house out back; it had a couch and TV and its own bathroom. The clock on the wall told me I had almost an hour before company would arrive.

Then I heard talking outside, figuring it was Amanda and Lori checking on things I opened the door. But instead of just my two sisters, funneling though the doors to the house were about 16 girls. I shut the door quickly but quietly. I had seen most of them before. They were a collection of various heights and hair colors and body types, and they were all gorgeous. They were all between Amanda's and Lori's ages.

In just a few seconds they were scattered around the pool area. How could they all be here so early? I was trapped; I couldn't let all these girls see me like this. I thought I could sneak out of there and into the heavy landscape foliage. I reached for the handle on the door but heard someone coming; I jumped into the bathroom and hid behind the door.

"I'll be right out, I just have to change" a girl voice said.

"Hey look!! What's that over there?" a second voice yelled.

"Waaa? Hey! no fair I was here first" The first said laughing as the trickster ran into the pool house and slammed and locked the door.

I gasped when I saw through the crack between the door and the wall that it was Tiffany. She was the last person who could see me. She put a small bag on the couch; and reached in taking out 2 colorful pieces of her bathing suit. She grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt she was wearing and in one motion pulled it off. I couldn't believe my eyes, Tiffany was in a bra.

I had a choice to make; hide and hope she didn't need the bathroom or let her know I was there; letting her see me in just my uniform. I decided that I would hide and hope. She reached behind her and undid her bra clasp. I know I shouldn't have looked especially knowing what it felt like to be exposed, but I was unable to even move. I thought for sure she could hear my heart beating in my chest.

She pulled off her bra and tossed it onto the couch. My cock got hard seeing her small bare tits. They were only slightly bigger than I had imagined. Her nipples were tiny and her skin was milky white. She reached onto the couch for a hair band. Nearly directly facing me she looked into the mirror and raised both hands to tie her straight-red hair into a ponytail. With her arms up there was nothing blocking my view; I considered masturbating on the spot.

Satisfied that her hair was set, she reached down again and grabbed her bikini top. Before she got it on though she stopped and remained still, listening. She heard my heavy breathing and covering herself with a towel came over to investigate.

She saw me behind the door. "Come out from there. Are you trying to watch me change?" she said angry but not loudly.

"No I swear I didn't know anyone was coming in here. I swear I wasn't watching you" I answered

"Why ARE you in here then?"

"I was hiding. Please don't tell. " I answered again as she noticed my uniform and looked me up and down with a surprised face.

"And what are you wearing? Is that your bathing suit?" She asked.

"No, this is why I'm hiding. I didn't want anyone to see me like this" I said.

"I don't blame you, you're just about naked." She said calmly, without any remaining anger. Looking down she continued "It doesn't cover you very well."

I followed her gaze and noticed that my dick was totally hard and was sticking out of the fabric cup, a drop of cum on the tip. "So, you didn't see anything huh?" she said knowingly. I quickly covered myself with my hands. This couldn't be happening. My hands were cold and clammy.

Then there was banging on the door. "What's taking you so long in there?" A voice from outside called. I knew I'd never get out of there now. Tiffany pointed to the window behind the pool house. I climbed out. Maybe I could still get away. As I dropped to the ground, I saw Tiffany at the window "Byyyyyye" she said and waved, I ran.

From behind a bush I could see Lori, she looked like she was looking for someone; me. I realized that they had expected me to be at the pool, they gave me the wrong time on purpose, probably watched me from the house until everyone got there.

I made sure to avoid Lori's searching but I couldn't evade Amanda as well; she was suddenly in the bush next to me. "Oh there you are" she said. "What are you doing way out here?"

She gave me a towel to wrap around me and led me past the pool near the house. I walked past the gauntlet of girls, most didn't pay attention. Until that is, Lori met us, pulled my towel off and said. "Does everyone here know our step brother? He helped get the pool ready for us".

Everyone looked and clapped, some girls were whistling, probably NOT because I gave them a clean pool. They only had a couple of seconds view after that since I was quick to get inside. My sisters followed me in. "Wasn't that fun?" Lori said.

"NO" I answered.

"Well our guests enjoyed it" Amanda said.

"It was humiliating to have them all see me" I said.

"Oh? Well you better hope we don't need you to bring us more towels later" Amanda laughed.

The towels were adequate and I didn't go near the group again. I went to my room and etched Tiffany's topless image into my mind. I may have been humiliated in front of a bunch of girls, but it was worth it.

daeron
daeron
88 Followers