Brother Has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Noah:

The smells, the sounds, and the sights of the festival that surround us are fun and exciting as we explore all that it has to offer us in entertainment But they do not tantalize my senses as much as you do on my arm. I am trying desperately to be the doting brother, the exemplary gentleman. I am faking it well, I think, on the outside. But on the inside I'm raging to ravage you. The aroma of your desire and your perfume is all I can smell. The music of your laugh, the melody of your sensuous voice, is all I can hear. The lights in your eyes, the heaving of your breasts is all I can see.

We walk and examine booth after booth of unique wares and creations from the local artisans that are on display. Every time your breast hits my elbow I feel it all the way to my erection. Later in the evening as the moon has risen low into the sky, you point to a group of performers dressed skimpily, reminiscent of bellydancers, undulating in a circle. Supposedly they are doing an ancient fertility dance in an offering to the moon. We walk over and admire their demonstration but even the gyrations of their alluring hips don't captivate me. Your body has my mind as it's willing hostage, and as I watch their hips sway all I can think about is you undressed and me plunging into you from behind.

* * *

DeAnna:

Our car ride is so quiet and intense that I am greatly relieved to reach the festival. I need a diversion to try and get my mind off of you. My desire for you has not waned but my anxiety has increased a bit. I'm hesitant and a little scared. Maybe this change of scenery will put things into better perspective, or maybe it will shake me awake from this fantasy. Maybe this has just been all in my mind.

Pulling up to the grounds it is almost overwhelming at all the music, food smells and noise that pervades the air. But I think maybe this is a good thing. But then again I'm doubtful it will work. My mind is consumed with you. I try to excitedly drag you here and there and point out interesting and fun things, crack jokes, and lighten the mood. But it's next to impossible. Your constant touch has my body warm even though the air is crisp and cool. So much so that many around us are wearing sweaters and light jackets.

We share some snacks and drinks, and get my favorite, a chocolate covered giant pretzel. We laugh at the mess I make of getting it on my chin. I use my index finger to wipe it off and then suck the chocolate off my finger slowly, at first not realizing what I am exactly doing to you. But suddenly when I do, and look up, you are intently watching me, your breathing almost seeming labored. Our eyes meet and I timidly look away and take a napkin and finish wiping my hands and dab my chin. But I can feel that your gaze is still on me. I almost panic at the intensity and then notice a group of dancers nearby. "Oh Noah! Look!", and I drag you over. "Saved by the bell," I think gratefully.

The dancers are hypnotizing almost, but I still feel the sexual tension between us so thick and so heavy. And I still realize I want you no less than before. As we watch you release my left arm that had been intertwined in your right elbow as you escorted me about the festival. Just when I think maybe you are about to move away I feel you move even further towards me a few inches and you put your arm about my shoulder. You rub my arm tenderly and pull me in tight. I lay my head on your shoulder and just try and enjoy this moment.

* * *

Noah:

As we listen to the clang of the finger cymbals and the voices of the rhythmic chants in supplication to the moon, I feel it's now time to start the seal of our fate. It's almost as if the dance in front of us is in celebration of the approaching seal of our destiny together. Almost as if they are blessing us, egging us on. I release your arm and pull you into me. God you smell like passion itself. My eyes flash red and the scar in my shoulder stings. I ignore them and think I will have you no matter what I promise myself.

As you lean your head on my shoulder I bury my face in your hair and inhale deeply. "DeAnna.." I moan in a whisper. I feel you lean in closer in response. "DeAnna, I know you want me." You gasp slightly and try to pull away but I hold on tight. "Don't worry sis, I want you too. In fact I need you. Right now. Out here. Under the moon. Tonight."

You tilt your head slowly and gaze into my eyes.

* * *

DeAnna:

At the final voice of your desire into actual words directed at me, I'm almost speechless. Looking up at you I feel so many emotions swirling around in the pit of my stomach. So much so I almost feel dizzy and nauseated. I feel nervousness, fear, excitement, lust, adoration, tenderness....I hesitate a moment trying to think clearly and to find my voice and I finally just simply say. "Yes, Noah. I am yours."

And then as if the words I uttered were the secret answer to a magic spell, the spirit of my loving brother seemed to dissolve within a vapor and the sexually-starved beast took full possession of your body. I watch as your eyes flash a burning red and feel as you immediately jump into action and start violently pulling me by the wrist through the crowd. A couple of times I almost trip trying to keep up with your pace. We definitely garner some strange looks our way and maybe would cause alarm if it were not for the smile that is plastered across my face. Instead of feeling anxiety, I am actually finding this a tad bit amusing. That is until we reach my car and you basically shove me in the passenger side once you opened the door. Then I start to wonder if I should start to worry.

* * *

Noah:

"I am yours. I am yours. I am yours. I am yours." Those words keep repeating non-stop in my head. As soon as they departed your lips the animal in me took over. I have lost almost all control. I begin to drag you, my carnal sexual prey, through the sea of people. Fuck! Why does the car seem so damn far away? I really want to take you right there in the middle of the fertility circle. It would have been quite appropriate I think to myself with a smirk. But no, we need privacy. I want to be undisturbed so I can ravage you all night long with no interruptions.

I feel like my cock is going to erupt and rupture my jeans. They are so tight and confining. The only tight place I want to be is in your warm depths. Just the thought of that almost makes me throw you to the ground in front of the cotton candy booth.

When we reach the car I lose all semblance of politeness and throw you in too hard. I realize what I have done and kick myself inwardly. And when I see the appearance of doubt and the questioning look on your face, I take a moment and stop. I lean down, delicately holding your chin, and kiss you deeply on the lips. I rub my nose slowly against yours, loving and tender. "I am so sorry sis. You are a beautiful flower. I should not have dragged you so. I could have hurt you. Forgive me, please. I'm just not thinking. I want you so bad."

I look into your eyes, caressing your cheek with the back of the fingers of my right hand, awaiting your response. Your eyes glisten as you smile. The reflection of moonbeams shine in your pupils. Your answer is only a simple but sweet kiss in return.

* * *

DeAnna:

My heart is racing so fast and beating so hard that I'm almost positive you can hear it above the roar of the V8 engine. 'Oh my God', I think, 'my brother is about to fuck me!' I almost feel a panic attack coming on until I feel your right hand reach over and grasp my left knee softly. I feel reassurance and love in your touch. I look at you with a sideways glance and you smile tenderly at me. My fears start to trickle away again. I wonder exactly where we are going to go to do the deed and curious what you have planned. But yet I don't want to ask and I just remain silent and let you take the lead. After we travel a few miles up the main two-lane highway that leads out of town to the north, you make a left turn onto Old Bayberry Cemetery Road. With this I start to guess that we are going up to Willow Point, on the high hill that overlooks town. I've always loved that place. We used to picnic there a lot as a family. There is a beautiful grassy clearing up there perfect for frolicking and play with Willow trees scattered about the slopes, with just a few at the center of the hill. It is very picturesque and serene. And I am correct. You pull the car to a stop near the tallest tree on the hill and turn off the car and lights. We both look around and see that we are all alone. You then sit still for a few moments staring ahead, take a loud deep breath and then gaze upward at the moon. My gaze follows yours and we sit there in companionable silence.

* * *

Noah:

I look up at the moon and remark how majestic it is. "Isn't it beautiful, so big and so full? No wonder it has been worshiped in centuries past." I rub your knee with my thumb. "I imagine it will soon be at it's highest point at the sky soon. Wonder what kind of crazy rituals will be performed underneath it?" You giggle and I look at you slyly. "Oh yeah, probably many like ours. Except I'm not sure many of them are brother and sister." I remove my hand and stand up in the seat. You look at me and ask me what in the world I'm doing. I just chuckle in response and then hop over the seat into the back. "Well sister dear, I think it will be much more comfortable back here." You laugh and stand but before you even try to maneuver yourself over the seats I lean forward and scoop you up into my arms. You gasp at the unexpected move. For a minute I just hold you, staring into your eyes. My groin is flaming with desire, and I am still hard as ever if not harder, as I stare into your soul. I lower my head, kissing your trembling lips tasting them for the first time. God you are sweeter than I could have ever dreamed. Your lips glide against mine so gingerly, I just want to melt into you. The fire in me begins to take over and I sit down in the backseat as gently as I can still holding you. Wrapping my arms tightly about you I force my tongue into your beautiful mouth, past your full lips. The more of you I taste, the more of you I want to consume. As I continue to hold you, your back against my right arm, I use that hand to reach and untie the straps of your red dress and with my left I start caressing your heaving breasts, gently removing the fabric, savoring your moans against my mouth. I pull my head away just slightly but draw your bottom lip into my mouth slowly sucking on it. I fumble a bit with my right hand again at undoing your strapless bra before it is finally free and I feel your breasts loosen under my roaming left hand. You slowly pull away from our passionate kissing and sit up more to help remove your clothing. You then move around and stand up in the car, straddling my legs. I gaze up at you in the moonlight. You slowly and seductively remove your dress the rest of the way, and your bra, over your head and then dropping them into the black leather seat beside me. You are standing over me almost naked except for the black lacy thong that is almost in my face. I can smell your heat fully. Damn! It smells like heaven. I almost feel like erupting right then in my pants. I look at you and take your hands into mine, kissing the backs of them and then in turn kissing the palms. As I do I look up at you and say quietly, "I love you DeAnna."

* * *

DeAnna:

At the vocal affirmation to me of your love, I say breathlessly in return, "I love you too Noah". You then focus your attention on my wrists and forearms kissing them slowly, taking your time, giving both arms equal treatment. God I'm so wet I know I'll start trickling soon down my legs. Your lips are soon at the crooks of my elbows. You then pull me down a bit towards you and I feel you transfer your oral affections to the nipple of my left breast. Fuck it feels so good. I sigh contentedly as you suckle me. Your tongue flicking now and then over the hardness of my nipple. The sounds of you sucking drives me mad. I lean my head forward, kissing the top of yours while you continue. Pressing my cheek to your hair, enjoying the pleasure. You then let my tit fall and move to the other, this time taking the nipple between your teeth, pulling and pinching it a bit and nibbling it firmly. I gasp. No one has ever done that to me before and it feels amazing. A bit rough but oh so sensual. I swear I could let you do this to my chest forever. I moan your name. "Noahhhh". Then grasping my wrists tightly in your grasps you start planting kisses in the midst of my bosom. Burying your face between my nourishing orbs . Your tongue then starts a trail down my tummy, stopping at my belly button to probe. I giggle a bit as I'm so very ticklish and then you continue down to my downy mound still covered by the thong. You take the waist of it with both of your index fingers on either side of my smooth hips and slide them down and let them fall to the floorboard. Your hands then again yank my wrists pulling them almost below my ass behind me. The shift in momentum causes me to plant my ass to where I have each cheek on one corner of each of the front seats. Your tongue extends and hits my clit for the first time sending electricity through me. I want to give you greater access so I lift my legs, draping them over your shoulders. I hear you groan as your face plunges into my pussy.

* * *

Noah:

The taste of your wet pussy is more intoxicating than any wine. Touching your clit with my tongue only begins the frenzy of lapping up your juices. Caressing your little bud with my tongue and feeling you tremble around my face brings gives me ecstasy already. I could drink of you for hours, but I don't want you to cum yet. I want you to first cum with me while I'm inside you. So I give your cunt just a few thrusts with my tongue, relishing your groans of lust, and then withdraw. I pull back and look up at you. You are looking at me questioningly and I reply to your unvoiced question, "Not yet". I then start removing my denim shirt, tossing it to the side, followed by my black tee. You then lean down, your tits dangling in my face, and I grope and knead them as you work at unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. I lift my bottom up off the seat and you slide my pants and boxers down releasing my fully erect and engorged member. I scoot around and prop myself up against the rear passenger door and motion for you to get in between my legs. As you look at me I tell you, "Taste me DeAnna. I want you to taste what you do to me." You quickly edge yourself around and between my legs kneeling as if in worship of my rod. You delicately take the base of the shaft into your left hand and touch the tip of your tongue to the tip of me. Fuck!!! I groan. God how I have been waiting for this. It takes all I can do to withhold my seed for the moment, but I need your mouth on me. I need it like the air I breathe. You slowly take as much as you can of me into your mouth, which is not quite half of my length. I groan at your warm wet mouth squeezing and suctioning me. I know I can't let you do this for long or I'm going to just plain combust down your throat, but I want my first cum to be in your womb. I need to make you, need to mark you, as mine. With almost a physical pain I pull you off of my cock. You look almost bewildered this time. Before you can even ask I again tell you, "Not yet my love. Believe me I want to, but not yet." I then tell you to move and bend over the front seats because I'm about to seal you as mine. I position myself on my knees in the back seat behind you. As I run my hands over your beautiful round and full ass I feel the electricity knifing in my scar on my shoulder. Damn it! I look at the moon and it is fully high in the sky. I feel the familiar flash of red in my vision and feel the tension and aggression in my body rising. I feel almost an anger in me as I start to my run my right hand down your slit, just fondling your wetness for a moment. I then take some of it, rub into my cock and then taking my cock in my hand, raising it to your sopping wet vagina, I slide it slowly in. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh holy fuck you are tight! "Oh God DeAnna," I groan. You whimper as my large manhood fills you, stretching it tight. I push it in as far as I can go, testing your depth. Then I pull back a little before I thrust slowly again. I place my hands on your shoulders, holding you steady, and bracing you for the fuck of your life.

* * *

DeAnna:

"Oh No...nooo...ahhhh." I can barely force out your name. The fullness of you in me. The enormity of the situation. I am lost in ecstasy. You start slowly pumping into me. Every time you ram my cervix I let out a cry that gradually raises in volume as you gradually intensify your force. The friction of your cock in my cunt is more than words can describe. My mind is on such a sexual high it's almost numb. As you start increasing your pace more and more, your fingers tighten on my shoulders. So tight it is starting to hurt. But I really don't care. The pleasure of the fucking negates it. I happen to raise my eyes to the moon, unable to hardly fully concentrate on anything but you thrusting in me. But I do notice it hiding behind the clouds eerily and then the clouds seeming to dissipate soon around them. I had the fleeting thought that it was spooky but then my attentions honed in again on you bucking into my womb. I could feel my orgasm getting close. Even in the cool air our bodies were moistening with sweat from the workout. I felt my heat rising slow, your pounding going fast. I felt your claws digging into me. 'Wha?' I thought. 'Damn, he is digging into my shoulders so hard I swear it's like claws! Owww!' But then I let it go as the orgasm fully possessed me, taking over my body and I screamed out into the night. As my orgasm keeps raging, I feel you slam wildly against me but I faintly notice the texture of your body seems different. I hear your grunts, but now they are so wild they sound more like animalistic growls. You are breathing so hard I feel your hot breath on my back. It just intensifies my climax. I feel your body tense up against mine and know your orgasm is taking hold as well. I feel your body jolt harshly and then feel my womb warmly fill with your seed. As you tense I feel your nails dig into me sharply and I wince and whimper in pain as my sexual high starts to lessen. I'm so worn out, I'm panting and breathless. I shake my head to get the hair out of my face that had fallen into it and look into the reflection of the rearview mirror a few feet in front of me. "What the fuck?! Noah!" I screamed. I see the face of a wolf-like creature peering over my shoulder. Red eyes gleaming. I am paralyzed with fear. His rapid breathing blowing puffs of air past my cheek. I turn my head slowly to the left to look over my shoulder. "Oh fuck!" I cry. Those are not hands on my shoulder. The blood is trickling down my arms where it scratched me. I continue to turn my head further and my eyes stare straight into those of a werewolf. He growls and I let forth a blood-curdling scream as I feel him clamp down on my shoulder, gnashing me with his teeth, as he grinds hard and deep one final time into my wetness.

* * *

Later:

The officer stood bleakly in the middle of the living room. "I am sorry Mr. & Mrs. Taylor. We still do not know the whereabouts of your son and daughter, Noah and DeAnna. But I do have news. We found your daughter's car atop Willow Point Hill. It was abandoned."

"Oh God!" Mrs. Taylor exclaimed in fear, clutching her chest, tears streaming down her face.

Mr. Taylor reached out his hand and held onto his wife's arm. "Thank you Officer. Was there anything else?" He asked dismally. A sick feeling gripping the pit of his stomach.