Brother Has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," said the officer somberly. "It's so hard to tell you this. And this does not mean anything final but...." He almost couldn't bring himself to give more details to the stricken parents.

"Please continue," Mr. Taylor pleaded. "We need to know anything and everything. Please. No matter how hard it is for us to hear."

The officer took a deep breath and then blew it out slowly. "Okay. You have every right to know. Mr. Taylor, we found what we assumed to be both of your children's clothing, and undergarments according to the clothing samples you gave us with their scents."

Mrs. Taylor gasped.

The officer continued, "As well as drops of blood that we found to be your daughter's, along with ummm traces of ummmm semen that we found to be your son's. And that was confirmed by the DNA tests from their hair brush samples."

Mrs. Taylor just sobbed.

Mr. Taylor, trying to sort it out in his mind asked, "I don't understand. Was there anything else at the scene?"

"Yes, in fact, there was. There were no footprints leaving the scene but there were tracks from two animals that went down the hill, across the old Bayberry cemetery and down to the creek. From there we lost the scent and the trail."

Mrs. Taylor buried her head into her husband's chest, crying uncontrollably.

"What kind of animals, Officer?" He asked, having to speak louder over his wife's tears.

"That we do not know, Mr. Taylor," replied the officer, scratching his head. "Our forensics experts are vigilantly working on it. But for now, it remains a mystery."

* * *

Under the dark full moon night the forms of two creatures stood facing each other in quiet solitude. The smaller one leaned forward nuzzling the neck of the larger, who in return licked the smaller one's face. They both stared intently for a moment, and then in unison raised their heads and howled mournful cries to the god of the sky.

THE END