Brother Licks Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Go ahead, you have seen it already”

“No I didn’t Nisha, your hand was covering it when I walked in”, I stuck to my story.

“Liar”, she smiled as she titled up her butt and removed her panties. I saw them roll down in slow motion. First the pubic hair peeked out, a thin bush leading up to her heavenly clit. Then the clit peeked up, all swollen and red and beating up and down like her heart was. She was so small I could hear her heart beat from near her pussy. She was rolling her panties off her legs now as I moved back a little. Then I moved forward and touched the opening.

“Look familiar?” She laughed through her heavy breathing.

It was moist, and hot and extremely soft. I caressed it sensually and rubbed my finger up and down. She was moaning now and her breathing had gotten faster. I was moving my hands all over it, through the soft thin pubic hair and all over the clit. I then moved up and started to kiss her again, rubbing her boobs gently and moving my cock all over her pussy. My pre-cum was all over it and we were just violently making out. I moved my fingers all over her body and caressed her tits.

This went on for a little while. Then I decided I will finally try and fulfill my fetish. I stopped kissing and moved down towards her pussy. I just had to lick the fresh, untouched cunt of hers. It just called my name as it huffed and puffed up and down.

She gasped as I slowly moved my tongue through her cleavage, then over her stomach and down towards her clit and licked her pubic hair.

“Bhai, eww, what the fuck?”

“Nisha I want to lick it, you are an angel!”

“Pagal ho gaye ho kiya?” (have you lost your mind?)

Oral sex is extremely taboo in Indian culture. I think she knew about that. Besides, this being her first sexual experience, she didn’t know what to do and what to make of my actions. Besides, I didn’t want to bone her and get her pregnant either. The only way for me to pleasure her was to go down on her and lick her dry.

“Nisha, just sit back and relax! Ok?” I said forcefully and headed downwards.

I moved my tongue all around her pussy sides, tasting her delicious pre-cum as it oozed out in droves, responding to the movements of my tongue. I was licking every little millimeter, my mouth firmly planted on the clit, and my tongue moving inside of it. Her “oohs and aaaahs” had become louder as I lapped up and down her pussy like a cat drinking milk. I could have sworn if mom and dad were even at the front door, they would have heard us here from there. I just threw that thought out of my mind and focused on the job at hand.

She was getting comfortable with my tongue now and her pussy and my tongue were moving in a rhythm. I moved behind and licked her asshole clean. She was moaning much loudly now but I didn’t slow down. I wanted her to have the time of her life and I wanted her to know how much her bhai loved her and how long he had lusted after her. I also wanted her to enjoy this so she came back to me and realize that what a man’s tongue can provide, her fingers couldn’t replicate. Slowly she began to get tense.

I knew her orgasm was near. I continued to lap at her delicious pussy. Her moans had turned into yells. My tongue was an about half and inch inside her pussy now and I was twirling it around. Her pussy was so tight, that even though she had her legs fully parted, I was having a hard time taking my tongue further inside. I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples. I was half off the bed and half on it. She shook violently, parted her legs even farther, her pussy jerked up and then she let out a huge shriek.

“Oh shit! Zor se!!!!!!!” (faster)

I took my finger and pushed her cunt up a bit so I could dig my tongue inside her clit even further.

“Chod do bhai apni behen ko!” (fuck your sister harder!)

She continued to tense up and talk dirty.

“Hai mein mar gayee… oooooooohhhhh!” (oh you are killing me!)

I continued to lap at her pussy and twirl my tongue around inside her clit. I was now fingering her asshole and I could sense her time was near.

“Oooiiiii ahhhhhhhhhhh, chod do mujhe, hayyyy meri phudy!” (fuck me, fuck my pussy!)

And then she came. Her red hot pussy curved up, took a huge jerk and just exploded onto my face. Her delicious cum just burst out and hit my mouth as I took it in. I then got up and kissed her lips violently, letting her taste her own cum. She licked around her lips.

“Oh shit , oh man!” She panted as she continued to jerk.

“This is the hardest I have cum in my life bhai!” she was still short of breath, “you are amazing! Meri phuddy itni zor se bahar ko aye ke kiya battaoon, dekho kitni laal ho gayee!” she giggled. (I came so forcefully! Look my pussy is all red!)

I crept up and hugged her naked body tight. We lay there for a while, kissing and cuddling.

“Kaisa taste tha?” She asked. (how did I taste?)

“Buhat acha… It was delicious!” I replied.

“Aise phuddy ko choostay bhi hain larkay? Waise mujhe maza buhat aya”. (guys lick girls’ pussies like that? I enjoyed it a lot though)

“Haan aur kiya. Aur larkian bhi lun choosti hain larkon ke!” (of course, and girls suck guys dicks too)

“chi chi chi”, she laughed jokingly. (eww!) “Aaj aap ne mujhe buhat kuch sikha diya Bhai!!” (you taught me a lot today)

“Nisha I love you,” I murmured.

“I love you too bhai”. She said.

I planned in my head. Next stop: fucking her tender juicy pussy that I had just licked. And I had a feeling she won’t say no.

12