Brother Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,952 Followers

"We decided we wanted two each. Claire won the toss, so she went first. When OUR daughter is a year old, it will be my turn, and we'll rotate until we're done."

"One more thing, we're not pushing this lifestyle. It works for us because of who we are, a different set of people will never get exactly the same results."

There was a little more discussion about how the parents and friends responded and how they got along with their neighbors, before we took a break.

Dirty Blond was back, with another singer and Gary. The new guy could sing, and they featured him on the first song.

.................................................

That night we got our first blowup. It was the couple who agreed to forgo sex in the relationship. He was thirty, she was twenty seven.

"So, celibacy? How can you fight those primal urges. Tell me how that came about?"

The woman, Maggie, spoke first.

"Control and discipline, that's how we maintain. The decision was based on past experiences for both of us."

"My last marriage cured me of sexual desire with another human. He raped me on a regular basis, beat me relentlessly. I will always bear the scars. I finally divorced him after he put me in the hospital the second time. He actually went to jail, for eighteen months. I had a restraining order on him, which he promptly walked through when he got out to beat me again. He's still in jail, he got five years minimum, it'll be three more years before he gets out. I've moved all the way across the country, and changed my name, before I got married again."

She paused, trying to contain her emotions.

"I didn't date for three years, before I met Harry. He was relentless in a different and better way. He supported me, not judging when I couldn't bear to let him touch me. He's twelve years older. so maybe he's outgrown a lot of his urges."

"I got to the point where I could kiss him, and then cuddle on the couch. We would even do a little petting on occasion, until I would freeze up."

Harry jumped in.

"I loved her from the moment I saw her. I have a very low sex drive, partially due to a medical condition, so it didn't bother me a lot. Don't get me wrong, she's very desirable, attractive, toned, you should see her naked. I would love to make love to her, but not enough to lose what we have."

I couldn't stand it.

"Even with a low sex drive, how do you cope? By your own admission she turns you on, what do you do?"

He smiled.

"I do what monks have done through the ages. I channel my sexual energy into other endeavors. Remember, it was monks who invented champagne and cappichino. I carve, and have become quite good at it. I sell my works through two dealers. The money is very good."

I turned to Maggie.

"How do you deal with it? I agree with your husband, you're very attractive, young, vibrant. How do you stop the urges?"

She looked surprised.

"I don't. I have a very large toy collection, and use them regularly."

Harry looked at her oddly, as if he wasn't sure what she said.

"Really?" I asked. "My definition of celibacy is you abstain from any type of sex, including self satisfaction. Did I miss something?"

She laughed.

"Before my first husband, I was a bit of a wild child. I liked sex, a lot. It took him years to beat that out of me. But, come on, look at me. I'm young, and I remember what it's like. So I shopped online, got a few toys, and when the urge gets too powerful to ignore, I wait until Harry isn't around and get some relief."

One of the gay women asked if she thought it was fair to relieve herself while her husband abstained.

"I never really thought about it. Harry loves me, why should it bother him?"

Harry had slowly been getting more and more agitated.

"I'll tell you why it should bother me, you stupid woman. Even though my drive is low, it's still there. But I loved you enough to control it."

"We agreed, WE AGREED, damn you, that we would both be celibate. Celibate means no sex at all, not just no sex with partners."

Maggie looked stunned.

"I didn't think it would matter."

Harry had a full head of steam, and rolled right over her.

"If you thought it was of no consequence, why weren't you upfront with me, instead of buying things online and hiding them, then use them when I wasn't around? That right there tells me you knew it was wrong. What did you really expect would happen when I found out?"

She was starting to have a panicked look on her face.

"I expected you would be happy for me. I was satisfying my bodily urges without involving anyone else. I did it for us, honey. I can be really bitchy when I'm frustrated."

"And you think my life is sunshine and roses? Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to sleep with you, get that hot body rubbing all over me, then stop? I didn't think so. The only thing that kept me in control was the knowledge that you were going through the same thing."

"Well surprise, fucking surprise[that got edited out]. I loved you enough to give up sex in any form, but you? Oh no, when you get horny, let BOB[battery operated boyfriend]do it."

"I knew you were damaged, hells bells, you got more issues than National Geographic, but I never thought you would disrespect me like this. There will be a serious discussion when we get home. I"m sorry, Mr. Love, but I've had all I can stand right now. Maggie, I suggest you stay away from home for a few hours, better yet, spend the night with your sister, so I can calm down. Good night."

Of course, a lot more was said or was attempted to say, but he ignored her and left. She left shortly after.

We cut to the band, and they did a song while we sorted things out.

................................................

The gay, lesbian, and normal couples were next, and despite their leanings or orientations, they all said pretty much the same thing. Love, trust, honesty, understanding, if you didn't have them all you were pretty much doomed.

One of the lesbians asked me my opinion on gay marriages.

"I'm a hundred percent for it, and I'll tell you why. Our society is big on traditions, one of the biggest being joined officially as a couple. It doesn't matter to me who you love, if it's a serious, enduring relationship, it should be publicly acknowledged and recognized."

"I guess it is a form of closure, reaffirming a commitment to the general public. As it is now, you guys can just walk away from each other, I take this, you take that, done. Same sex couples should be able to feel the same misery regular couples feel when their unions collapse, down to arguing over furniture neither of you want or need."

There was a little laughter. Cat spoke up.

"I think you've thought about this way too long. You're not married now, are you? Ever been?"

Mist came into my eyes. I shook it off.

"Yes, for five years. Divorced two. It was pretty bloodless, as divorces go."

"But, it was still a divorce. A public acknowledgement that we had failed, hadn't lived up to our promises. If I were President, I think I'd make it illegal to marry before the age of twenty five, after six months of couples counseling and a mandatory year of cohabitation. How far do you think the divorce rate would drop?"

"A lot, I'd hope. People would have to take it a lot more seriously."

There were a lot of agreeing voices around the table.

.................................................

It was time for the next couple. The submission/domination lifestyle.

They were in their mid forties, nicely dressed, him in a suit, her in a sweater and skirt. My one concession to them was to allow them to wear masks, full coverings made of leather, with slits for their eyes and mouth.

"Wanna explain the masks before we start?"

The woman remained silent. It seemed as the interview progressed that she wouldn't speak unless he specifically told her to.

He held up his hand.

"Our lifestyle is no one's concern but ours. I work in the public, own my own company, she is in a position of authority in a very conservative business. We're afraid our quality of life would suffer. I'm not ashamed of how we live, but we have bills, college expenses, retirement to save for."

I nodded, understanding.

"I see. Tell me, have you always led this lifestyle?"

"Absolutely not. We were just an average couple for many years. It's only been three years since we started living like this."

"How did it come about? Did you both just wake up someday and say, hey, today I become a dominant/submissive in our relationship?"

Not at all" he said. "It took us almost divorcing to change us."

"We had been together twenty one years. The first ten were glorious, the next five comfortable, the last three before we made the change miserable. We started fighting constantly, disagreeing on everything. I've always been a quiet, laid back guy, she's always been the outgoing type."

"When our nest was empty, she became an absolute shrew. Abusive, demanding, disrespectful. I think for awhile the only thing that kept us together was inertia."

"The last six months were absolutely miserable. I went out of my way to keep us going, and she just got worse and worse. I thought it might be menopause, and did some research, looked into character disorders. There was a treatise on how it affected different personality types. That's how I discovered her submissive side. She was being so miserable to me to get me to assert myself, take charge."

"It took me a long time to figure this out. One night I took her out, treated her like a princess. She bitched the whole time. But I lost it when we got home, over her underwear. The straw that broke the camel's back."

He paused for a sip of water. He was a good speaker, and we were paying close attention.

"Was it the nice set I had bought her, the demi bra and matching lavender thong? No, it was a plain white bra and full cut panties."

"Without saying too much, her work requires white uniforms. Naturally, all you can wear under it is white. Eventually she got rid of everything else. You can't see it sitting down, but this woman has an ass, sorry, butt to die for. It's great. And she used to wear some pretty daring stuff. Now, it was like it didn't matter, because she had no reason to entice me because we almost never made love anymore."

"When I asked her why she didn't wear the new outfit, she smirked, asking why she should wear them, it's not like she had anyone to impress or please. I lost it, left the bedroom, slept in the spare."

"By slept I mean tossed and turned, wondering where our marriage went wrong. Tried to decide which lawyer to use for the divorce, how to split up the assets. Who gets the house, that sort of thing."

"We were both off for the weekend. I finally got up, and found her at the table, drinking coffee. I think she was feeling remorse. She apologized, offering to make it up to me."

"Good, I snapped. Go with me to the mall. She looked at me like I had lost my mind."

"What? You want me to make up with you by letting you take me to the mall."

"Her smirk was coming back, but I held it in."

"I had a plan, based on a commercial I had seen on television. The woman was talking about getting kids to communicate with you. One tried and true method was to get them in the car. Trapped at high speeds, they couldn't help but listen."

"We rode in silence for a few minutes before she looked over."

"Why are we going to the mall?"

"I was looking straight ahead, watching the road."

"You're going to pick up some new underwear. Four pair of panties, two bras. Two of the panties have to match the bras. I want bright colors, absolutely no white. I'll let you decide which shop."

"She exploded."

"Like hell! Turn this damn car around right now."

"I pulled over into a grocery store lot, killed the engine, breathed four or five times, turned and looked at her. She was staring out the window, ignoring me."

"Look at me, I said. She didn't turn."

"I grabbed her hair, forcing her head around. Her eyes were wide in shock. I had never touched her with such force before."

"Listen to me carefully. I will no longer live like we have. It changes today. I love you, but I've had enough. I've tried for three years to win you back from whatever demons have controlled you. I decided last night I wasn't trying to win you back anymore."

"I still had her by the hair, her eyes were wide. a little frightened. She tried to say something and I clapped a hand over it."

"Do not speak! Time for you to listen! As I said before, I'm done trying to win you back. As of today, I'm taking you back! If you give me the least bit of grief when I let you go, I'll toss your ass out of this car. Get a cab to take you where you want to go, but it will be in your best interest not to come back to my house. It will end badly, I guarantee it."

"You have a choice here. When I take my hand off your mouth, you can get out of the car. Or, you can sit quietly while we continue to the mall. Your choice, and I have to tell you, it better be the right one."

"I let go of her and took my hand off her mouth. I had never seen the expression on her face. She acted like she wanted to say something twice, before she settled back into her seat. I sat there five minutes waiting for a reaction before I drove on to the mall."

"When we parked, she started to open the door. She jumped in surprise when I smacked her thigh lightly."

"New rule, I told her. If we're together, I will open your door when you get in, and you will wait until I open it to get out. You don't have to speak, just nod your head."

"She looked at me, before she slowly nodded her head."

"I opened her door and we walked into the mall.."

I stopped just inside. She looked surprised."

"Four pair, two bras. Just a reminder, if any of them are full cut grannie panties, I'll let you wear them while I spank you."

"I smacked her ass lightly. She jumped, and looked around to see if anyone was looking. I smacked her again, just a little harder."

"Do you understand? Repeat it to me."

"She wouldn't look me in the eye. I barely heard her."

"Yes sir, four pair of panties, two bras. No white, no full cuts. How much time may I take?"

"I'm glad she wasn't looking at me. My mouth had to be hanging open. She seemed so meek, it was unreal."

"You can take two hours, that should be enough time. I'll meet you in the food court then. Understand?"

"She nodded and walked slowly away."

"I saw her from time to time, going in and out of shops. She looked serious, focused. It was almost exactly two hours later when she showed up, with two bags. She started to tell me about her purchases, trying to open the bags for me to look."

"Once again I shushed her with my hand."

"I don't want to hear about them. I want to see them, on you, after we get home. My own fashion show. I'm hungry, let's go have lunch."

"I took her to one of my favorites, a place she didn't care for. She just looked at me and waited for me to open her door."

"We had a pleasant meal. She actually smiled a couple of times. I was looking at her, thinking how much I loved her, when I noticed her hair. It had been in the same style for nine years, and she normally wore it in a bun."

"We left, and I drove her back to the mall. She looked askance."

"Forgot something, I said, as I took her back in."

"She saw where we were heading and pulled back a bit. I just tightened my hand and pulled a little harder."

"It was a day spa, with all the amenities, including a nice salon. The woman behind the counter had a name tag, Dawn."

"Dawn, this is my wife. She's ready for a change. Can you help us?"

"She looked us over."

"I'm sure we can help. Please, define change."

"I waved my arm. Hair. pedicure, manicure, Massage, just to start. Do you have a stylist available?"

"She checked her book."

"You're in luck, Janine will be available in five minutes."

"We sat, and when she took my wife to the booth, I tagged along."

"We engaged in a little small talk, Janine wanting to know what she was looking for."

"I took two hundred dollar bills and tore them in two, handing each a half."

"Girls, I said, please take care of her. If I like the results, you get the other half."

"Janine, something a good bit shorter, get rid of the gray, maybe put in a highlight or two."

"I gave my wife a hug, told her I'd see her later."

"I walked back out front. Giving Dawn the other two halves of the bills, I told her I felt I could trust her to look after things."

"Give her the full treatment, including a total wax. Anything else she wants she gets, okay?"

"Dawn nodded, grinning. I gave her my credit card, told her to make sure anyone else taking care of her was rewarded. I also told her to have a cab ready when she was done because I didn't want to spend the next five hours waiting. I had things to do at home."

"There's a shop, you might know the one, over on Maple? An adult shop. I stopped there, browsed, made a few purchases, went home, and did a little research on the internet. Six hours later she got out of the cab. I thought it was someone else! She had changed her hair to a completely different color. It was cut far shorter than ever before in our marriage, one side longer than the other. She was actual glowing when she came through the door. She started to speak and I held up my hand.

"Fashion show! Now!"

"She went straight into the bedroom, coming out five minutes later in a matching bra and panty set. The panty was almost a thong, and the bra was basically just a shelf to display her breasts. She turned slowly, giving me the full view. I had her stand while I ran my hands over her body, enjoying the feel of silk and lace. She was trembling hard by the time I was done."

"Next! I ordered, until she had gone through everything she had bought."

"The last pair was almost nonexistent, absolutely the tiniest thong I had ever seen. It was just a black satin ribbon, with a strand of pearls below. She was completely bald, for the first time ever. It set her new smooth look off to perfection."

He paused, thinking before he asked a question.

"The next part is pretty graphic, should I continue?"

By now, everyone in the studio was hanging on every word. We had to know how it ended.

"Please. We air at midnight, so we should be safe. Plus, if it's just too much, we'll edit it out."

He gathered his thoughts.

"I wouldn't let her put anything else back on. I tested her a little, ordering her to stand in front of me and turn, while I stopped her once in a while to stroke her body. I played with her twice, bringing her close to orgasm, before backing off."

"We hadn't really kissed in years, and I ordered her to sit on my lap and do nothing but kiss me for five minutes. I was surprised I had a tongue left when the time was up."

He stopped again, debating how much more to say.

"She's never liked doing oral, and I figured when I ordered her to perform she would balk. She didn't hesitate, doing a good job, all the way to completion, and swallowed, the first time ever."

"She always liked receiving oral, but made me stop after her first orgasm, saying she got too sensitive. I took her to the bed, pulled out the padded cuffs, and bound her down. She moved like she was in a trance, and offered no resistance. She orgasmed almost instantly, and I refused to stop, bringing her to two more. She was practically screaming at the end."

"I flipped her over and bound her arms again."

"I'm both ashamed and proud of what I did next. I rubbed her bottom gently, until she was wriggling underneath my hand. Then I brought my hand down hard on her left cheek. I was amazed at how loud it sounded. She screamed at the first one, but just grunted through the rest. I spanked her six times, twice for each year of misery she had put us through. I explained this to her in between spanks. When I was done I went back to lightly rubbing her bottom,as she sobbed and gasped into the pillow. Finally she said something, so low I couldn't hear it. I leaned down and asked her to repeat.

qhml1
qhml1
8,952 Followers