Brother, My Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flattered and a tad alarmed that Lawson had obviously enquired about us. As he took me in his arms, I glanced at Liam over his shoulder and pouted. He shrugged and retired with good grace. Beyond him I could see Jackie glaring at me. Me, dancing with the CEO? Her nose was truly in a sling and I knew I'd made an enemy.

'It's nice to see you here tonight,' Lawson said, guiding me effortlessly. If nothing else he was a good dancer. So many middle-aged men think they're the young John Travolta. 'I've heard good reports about you in the short time you've been with us.'

'Thank you, Mr Lawson.'

'Call me John, please. Just for tonight.'

Did he wink just then? Or was it a trick of the light?

He may have been tall, dark and handsome once, but that was some years back. Now he was a fleshy, greying middle age, with slightly protruding eyes and breath like a blowtorch. He monopolised me for some time, during which I learned he was newly-divorced (I knew), had a holiday home in the South of France (I knew that too), and that he lived not far away (which I didn't know and wondered what he had in mind by mentioning it). When he was called away to speak to some departing guests, he kissed my hand, said "Don't leave too soon, I'd like to chat with you later," then disappeared into the crowd.

'Looking for promotion, are we?' hissed a catty little voice in my ear, the sound borne on rum-laden breath. 'With that excuse for a dress I'm not surprised you're attracting attention!'

'At least I know the CD drive on a PC isn't a cup-holder, Jackie,' I said without turning. I'd heard through the grapevine what had happened when she'd been introduced to computers for the first time at work. A potted plant had more technical savvy than her. She gave a mew of anger and stalked away.

Liam came up, looking concerned. 'You OK, Chris?'

'Not sure, Liam,' I said, taking his arm. 'I'm not sure.'

Then I had my second scare...

It was when I had to visit the rest room that Mr Lawson made his move on me. The rooms were in a corridor off the main foyer, discretely hidden by potted palms which he was lurking behind until I came by. I was searching my purse for my lipstick when I sensed him loom up alongside me.

'Christie? May I have a word with you?'

'Sure, Mr...'

He held up his hand. 'Ah, ah!'

'...Sure, John.'

'In private.' Uh oh... 'I'm sure you'd be interested in what I have to say.' Maybe, maybe not. My neck tingled with alarm. 'Please, follow me.'

He walked swiftly along the corridor and round a corner, to indicate a door at the end marked "Staff Only." You'd only know it was there if you'd looked for it. This move on me stank of premeditation. I hesitated, then stepped through it as he pushed it open and turned on the light. I found myself in a janitor's closet, with a table, chair, and several racks of cleaning equipment. A sharp reek of polish and solvents filled the air.

Lawson closed and locked the door behind him, then looked at me. 'You're the belle of the ball, Christie,' he smiled. 'I wanted you to know you've made a big impression on me.'

'Thank you. But couldn't you tell me this out there?' I asked. 'It could look compromising, us being alone together in here.'

'Not really,' he said, his gaze running over me. I realised with a start that the bright fluorescent light overhead had made my dress do its vanishing act again and I quickly folded my arms over my breasts. He laughed at my reaction. 'Christie, I won't beat about the bush. You've a very attractive young woman. If you're nice to me, I can be nice to you, both at work and at play. Do you understand?'

'I think you're making your case quite plain,' I mumbled, perching on the edge of the table. Lawson's arrogance took my breath away. “Droit de seigneur” was alive and well in the 21st Century.

'Oh, I understand your reluctance. You'll have to forgive my blunt approach, I don't normally do this sort of thing.' Oh yeah? 'Yet why shouldn't we get together?' he asked, coming forward to stroke my hair. 'Both of us are free agents.'

I suffered his touch as my mind raced. Jesus, but I didn't know what to do! You think sometimes about how you'd handle such a situation, yet I tell you, your best schemes fall apart when they hit reality.

'I'll look into promoting you to my PA in the course of time.' He ran a finger over my cheek. 'Won't that be something to look forward to in the New Year? A pay rise and all the... perks that come with being PA to the boss?'

'Yes, John,' I agreed. Don't get me wrong; I hated the situation I was in, yet knew if I co-operated it was the only way I'd retain any control. Let me get through this, I promised whichever deity was listening, and I'll head for the hills later.

'Good, good,' he murmured soothingly, then leaned forward to kiss me. I kept my teeth clenched and his tongue battered in vain against them. 'You're not very relaxed, are you?' he teased, cupping my left breast and rolling it gently back and forth. The ball of his thumb found my nipple through the fabric and rubbed it.

'I'm not used to this,' I hedged.

'Nor am I. It's just a convenient venue for opening our relationship. Later, of course, we can go to my house. Your brother, William, is it? won't mind, will he?'

Damned if I knew! Liam was out there somewhere whilst I was in here with the CEO nibbling my neck and squeezing my tits. Liam and I had agreed to allow each other to date. Prostituting myself to Lawson in return for favours wasn't part of the deal. I knew what people would think. To an insider, a big company is a small world. Yet which of us would be believed if I made a scene? Yeah, right...

'John, I can't go all the way with you,' I said, rubbing his arms. I used the first and best excuse that came to mind. 'Time of the month, you understand? And people out there will miss us soon.'

'I'm sure we can do something in the time we have,' he said thoughtfully, then looked at me. 'Spit or swallow?'

Jesus! 'Spit!' I cried hurriedly.

'Very well, then,' he grinned, and unzipped his pants.

His cock emerged. Not at all long but extraordinarily thick, like the stump of an amputated hand. My face must have been a picture, for he leaned back on the janitor's desk alongside me and folded his arms. 'Something wrong?' he asked with a smile, as his cock ripened to full hardness, the circumcised head a rich Imperial purple.

'Oh, no,' I muttered, hurriedly sliding off the desk. Not fucking much...

He began to caress my hair as I knelt, took his shaft in my hand and leaned towards him. I gave the head a surreptitious sniff; it smelt clean. At least he washed it, which some guys seem to think is optional. Gently, nerves twanging, I poked out my tongue and slid the tip all over and around the engorged bulb, teasing the opening eye until a tiny tear of pre-cum emerged into the light. I licked it away, then wrapped my lips around the head, drawing it into my mouth, filling it so I had to breathe through my nose. My mother always taught me to make the best of a bad situation. If she could only see me now!

'Mmmm, that's good,' he murmured, stroking my ears as I cupped his balls and rolled them back and forth in their purse. 'You give good head, Christie. I like that in a girl.'

A nice compliment but not something I'd want to put on my resumé. I tried to take more of his shaft into my mouth but there wasn't much more to take. My nose soon nestled in his pubic hair as the head of his cock touched the back of my throat. Lawson clasped my head and tried to push himself further into my mouth. 'You must have a very deep throat,' he muttered.

Deluded! I just grunted. Like I was in a position for conversation?

He began to move his hips, mouth-fucking me, so I just held onto his butt and tried to breathe slowly, feeling utterly ridiculous and, yes, humiliated. Before long Lawson was grunting and gasping, his rhythmic thrusts jerking my head back and forth like a metronome until he tensed up, his cock pushing into my mouth as far as it would ever go. Quickly I turned my head and he spent, his cum splashing over my teeth and the inside of my cheek in thick wads. It tasted intensely salty, like some caviar I'd tried once, and as slimy as a month-old oyster. Lawson grunted and gasped and jerked and shuddered until he sank back onto the table, utterly spent. He looked down, blinking and fighting to keep his eyes from rolling. 'Oh my God! I needed that!' he gasped.

I bloody didn't! I thought angrily, spitting his cum into a nearby waste bin. As I worked my tongue to push all I could taste of it to my lips for ejection, I reflected that there were better ways of spending an evening...

Lawson gave me his card with his home address and phone number. 'Are you sure you won't come back to my place for a night-cap?' he asked, reaching around to fondle my butt.

'Sorry, John, no,' I said evasively. 'I've got family commitments tomorrow.'

'Okay, then. Although I'll probably see you at work on Monday, it'd be best if we don't talk any more than we usually would. I have a position to maintain.' He winked. 'As will you, when I eventually get you back to my place! I have one or two in mind...'

We left the room separately, to avoid suspicion. I waited five minutes, then went to the rest room to thoroughly rinse my mouth and take a pee. Back at the bar I found Liam, clutching a glass of coke and looking distracted. Jackie had cornered him in my absence and looked set to make a fight of it when I arrived.

'Fuck off, you!' I told her, jerking my head to emphasise the point. Something in my eye made her take heed. Jackie was drunk but not so drunk she didn't value her health. She vanished. 'Liam, we've got to get out of here!' I told him. To his astonishment I took a mouthful of coke from his glass, swilled it around my mouth and spat it back. 'Don't argue, I'll explain later.'

The three-quarter moon was riding high in the winter night as we drove away. Liam laughed ruefully when I told him about Lawson. 'Humping the boss? That's nothing to what they'd say if they knew about us!'

'Let's make sure they don't find out!' I retorted, crossing my arms and glaring out at the night.

Liam drove on; he'd kept faithfully to soft drink all evening, and I felt safe with him. Gradually my tension eased and I leaned close to stroke his crotch as he drove. 'This is the only cock for me!' I told him. At first I felt him respond, then he went soft. 'What's wrong?'

'Dammit, I need to pee,' he grumbled.

'You should've gone before we left.'

'Like I had a choice?'

'Can't you wait?'

'No. My teeth are beginning to float!' He leaned forward to peer at the road signs. 'Ah! This could be useful.'

He took a right, then a left, and another right. Before long the traffic receded and we found ourselves on a quiet stretch of road overhung with trees, which led to a garbage dump some yards away. The lights of the town shone in the near distance beyond it.

Liam pulled to a halt, and I peered out at the deserted road. 'Where are we?'

'I hear this is the local Lovers Lane,' he grinned, switching off the lights and ignition.

'Lovers Lane? More like Rubbers Lane!' In the beam of the headlights I had seen the evidence littering the tarmac. 'God, the place is paved with the things!'

'Good job we don't need to add to the pile,' he winked, then got out of the car, hastily unzipped his pants, and let rip into the undergrowth with a long stream of pee that steamed in the moonlight.

'How romantic!' I said, when he finally returned.

He laughed. 'Sorry, Christie, I really needed that.'

'I know. Now you've done, I can find a use for this,' I whispered, leaning close to kiss him and fondle his cock.

Liam's hands came up and undid the buttons on my coat, then fumbled their way inside to cup and caress my bra-less breasts. I pushed them into his hands, my tongue slipping between our melded lips to meet his in a moist dance of pleasure. God! did I need to feel my brother's loving touch after Lawson's ugly demands.

Our breath quickened, and in the cooling air of the car the windows soon began to steam up. Although there was no-one around, I welcomed the privacy as I reached down and unbuckled Liam's pants. 'Lie back,' I commanded with a toss of my head.

He adjusted the seat so it dropped flat and I hitched my skirt up around my hips to straddle him, my cunny zeroing in on target. Liam's cock reared up to press hard against the sopping wet crotch of my thong. Tugging it aside, I could feel his flesh then, pressing hot and urgent against my cunny, seeking entrance to his sister. A trickle of juice fell from me to coat his head and I moved my hips to spread it further. The feel of that round bulb moving amongst my lips drove me wild!

Gripping my waist, Liam thrust upwards and I quickly wriggled to draw his cock inside me, sinking down on him with a sigh of contentment. 'Ohhh, God! I need this!' I moaned, stroking his hair.

'Oh yes! Oh yesss!' he cried, his back arching to meet my downward plunge. I gripped the back of his seat to keep my balance in the confined space, my brother's sweet face framed between my hands in the light of the moon. His shaft filled me, impaling me, rising to beat time against my cervix with every downward stroke of our coupling. Liam pressed his thumb against the swollen bud of my clit, pushing it harder against his cock and filling me with a rising wave of pleasure as his other hand fondled my breasts.

I was riding him like a jockey, my eyes half-closed in sheer pleasure, when a movement outside the car made me open them wide. Visible in the moonlight was a pale face, peering intently at us from some five feet away as we fucked. A flicker of white lower down resolved itself into a hand, rapidly pumping a cock in our direction. 'Liam...' I said urgently. 'Liam!'

'Unnngghhh!' He thrust upwards in a sudden spasm and I forgot everything for a golden moment as my brother spent inside me. Exquisite pain filled my breasts as he gripped them hard in his climax and my fingers crushed the car seat as I matched him cry for cry.

I crouched over him, feeling my orgasm recede from the heights. When Liam's eyes opened at last, I leaned forward. 'There's somebody out there!' I hissed.

'A bloody peeping Tom!' he groaned. 'That's all we need!'

Somehow we pulled ourselves apart in the confined space and Liam opened the door and rolled out to confront the guy. 'Careful!' I called, 'he could be armed!'

A flash of pale skin and the guy was off, running like a hare through the undergrowth at the side of the road. His course took him towards the housing we could see about a quarter mile away, lit by a wash of sodium orange.

'Little shit!' Liam cursed, getting back into the car with his softening cock still hanging out his pants. He looked down, then began to adjust his clothing. 'He'd shot his wad all up the side of the car. Just getting his rocks off watching couples as they fuck. And we happen to be the only ones here tonight.'

'Harmless enough,' I muttered from the passenger seat as I mopped myself with a tissue. I shivered. 'Damn! That just put the fucking lid on tonight! Let's go home...'

To be continued...

12