Brother Ray Cums To Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bikini top was still fastened. "You can undo me, if you want. I don't want white marks, do I?"

I was astonished to hear her say it, and then astounded by my own arousal as Ray carefully unhitched her top and began to rub in the cream where the strap had been. He seemed to work around the sides, too, maybe getting a gentle feel of the side of her breasts although they remained nestled in the bikini cups. I noticed that my dick felt strangely hot.

Ray moved to her feet and spent some time rubbing in cream there too. Carrie has sensitive feet - she can be ticklish or just occasionally they can be quite erogenous. This seemed to be an occasion when the latter was true.

"That's very nice." she commented. "You have a career in pedicure"

"What's that, then?" asked Ray. He's not the brightest guy I've ever met, and I nearly gave myself away by laughing out loud.

"Never mind. Do my legs."

Ray worked up her legs as he had done the day before. It was very sensual and I suspected Carrie was torn between her innate conservatism and enjoyment of the sensation.

Ray's hand reached the top of her legs and as she had done previously, she pulled up the edges of her bikini bottom to expose more of her ass cheeks. She said nothing but Ray took his cue and worked the cream into her gorgeous white bum.

But there was more this time. As Ray seemed about to finish his work, Carrie parted her legs and said "Make sure you do the inside of my thighs. I think you missed a bit yesterday."

I was shocked. This seemed an invitation to greater intimacy than was acceptable, even for "family" as Carrie had described him. But he was not slow to accept it. He began to rub the cream in to Carrie's inner thighs, working ever closer to her most intimate place. My dick was hard. I wanted to rub it. Or should I tell them to stop?

I don't think Ray's fingers quite reached Carrie's pussy but they came damn close. I thought her face seemed flushed from where I was, but it might just be the sun.

Ray stopped her work again and stood over my beautiful wife, taking in the view with a smile. "You are a very sexy woman." he declared.

She looked up at him and giggled. "You don't have to say anything. I can see you find me attractive."

Ray looked down and noticed that his bulge was now more obvious. He coughed nervously and hastily sat on his sun lounger with his legs together. "Sorry."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm rather flattered. I didn't think anyone except Dave could ever find me attractive."

"You're joking. You are bloody stunning."

She reached out a hand a gave his leg a playful slap. "Stop it, Ray. I'm getting embarrassed.

There was a pregnant pause between them and then Dave sat back on his lounger, presumably not sure what to say next.

There was silence for a few minutes and my growing erection subsided. Should I tell them I was home? Was anything else going to happen?

It was.

Carrie suddenly yawned and then sat up. She had forgotten her bikini was unfastened and it fell off as her breasts burst into view.

"Oops!" she cried, folding her arms across her chest and covering her exposure.

"Don't worry, I've seen it all before." Ray quipped.

"You haven't seen these all before."

"I don't mind if you don't." he laughed.

Carrie kept her arms firmly in place. "Pass me my top."

Ray ignored her. "There's no-one to see."

"There's you."

He just laughed again, and to her surprise he grabbed to bikini top and threw it up onto the garage roof.

"Bastard!" she said, but she was laughing nervously.

"Language!" he tutted, waving a mock disapproving finger at her.

Carrie sat with her arms across her breasts, looking around as though unsure what to do. It seemed to me that she could get up and come inside. It was what I expected but she didn't move.

Ray turned onto his stomach. "Perhaps you could put some cream on me, now. I don't burn easily 'cos I work outdoors a lot anyway, but that sun is very hot."

Now what would she do?

"If I do that you'll see my boobies."

"I told you, I've seen lots on my holidays."

Carrie stayed where she was. There was a strange sexual tension in the air and a part of me wanted something more to happen. My cock was stiffening again.

After some thought, Carrie kept one arm over her chest and used the other hand to pick up the suncream. She held it out to Ray.

"Here. You haven't done your front. Lie on your back and sort yourself out."

Ray took the suncream and Carrie's arm shot back to increase the coverage of her chest. I was surprised to realise I was disappointed.

I thought Carrie would come inside now, but she lay back on the lounger with her arms still in place over her breasts, and watched as Ray apparently reluctantly put cream on his own chest.

Again they lay still for a few minutes and my excitement dimmed. But I still waited, feeling that I wanted to keep watching.

After a while, Carrie said:" Ray could you put cream on the front of my legs. They feel hot.

"You made me see to myself." protested Ray.

"But you threw my bikini top away! And besides, what would Dave say if he came home now and saw my top on the roof?"

"He wouldn't see it. But he would see you cavorting round topless."

"I'm not cavorting. And I'm not showing my boobies anyway. Please put some cream on my legs."

Again it seemed to me that she could have ended all this and gone inside but she seemed to be enjoying the flirting and playing.

Ray got up and began to dribble cream up each of Carrie's legs. She jumped "Oh, that's cold!"

"The bottle's been in the shade. But my hands are warm." He began to rub each leg in one slow, sensual movement from the ankle almost to Carrie's waist. He did the outside of each leg and then took her feet and parted them so he could repeat the process up the inside.

On the second leg Carrie let out a gasp and Ray said "Sorry!" and I knew he had probably brushed her pubic area outside her bikini bottoms.

"It's okay. Just be careful."

Ray continued to massage the front of her thighs. She seemed to visibly relax. I could see that Ray kept glancing up at her as he worked close to her barely covered pussy. And then as though it was the most natural thing in the world, she let her arms fall to her sides and let the sun shine gloriously onto her bare chest.

"Nice." said Ray, very quietly.

"Shh! You got your way. Just do what you're doing and stop perving over me."

"I can't help it. Those are truly magnificent tits."

"They sag a bit."

"No they are tits to be proud of."

There was a brief silence and then Carrie said "Ray." very quietly indeed.

"What?" he matched her quietness.

"Put some cream on my breasts."

I swallowed hard.

Ray stopped working on her thighs and looked at her. They both were wearing sunglasses but it seemed like their eyes met.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Your hands are so skilled, so gentle. I'd just like you to..."

Her voice trailed off and Ray seemed to look around as if there might be someone watching. Then he sat on the edge of Carrie's lounger and squeezed the bottle over each breast, watching the cream splash onto her nipples. The moment was deeply erotic and reminded me of a porn scene I had once watched where a guy ejaculated over a woman's tits.

Was now the time I should step out from my hiding place? No. Somehow I couldn't and besides, I had an obvious boner in my pants.

Ray began to gently massage Carrie's breasts with the cream. She moaned "That's really really great. You are so good at this. Are you sure you never trained as a masseur?"

"No, I just know how to handle a woman's body."

Ray's hands moved from her breasts and began to rub her stomach. He was stroking her flesh just above the top of her bikini with just two fingers. I knew she might be aroused by this. She loves me to stroke just there and when she is in the right mood it is very erogenous.

"I like that." she giggled.

"I'll keep doing it then." responded Ray.

He did, but after a couple of minutes his hand moved lower. He was stroking her below the waist but outside her bikini bottoms.

"Hey, that's not where you put the cream." she protested, but very weakly.

"It might be where I put my cream if you're not careful." he said, boldly.

She laughed, but did not tell him to stop. His fingers inched down until I knew he was gently touching her pussy through the thin fabric. She seemed to be very tense and Ray noticed it.

"Just relax. Enjoy."

She visibly did relax. I didn't. I had pulled my cock free from my pants and I was touching it tentatively, afraid I might ejaculate at any moment.

Ray's fingers moved back upwards, only to slip easily inside Carrie's bikini bottoms. She stiffened again.

"Easy now." he purred.

"We shouldn't... I... "

But she was too aroused to say more. Ray's fingers worked down between her legs inside the bikini and I knew he was touching her clit. Her back arched.

"You're going to make me.... ah.... come!"

And she did.

Ray continued to work her pussy as she arched her back again and again, several times. When her sighs subsided, he quickly withdrew his hand, almost politely, but I saw him take a discrete sniff at his fingers.

He sat back on his lounger again.

"We have been very wicked." said Carrie.

"You enjoyed it. Why worry?" he said casually.

"But what about Dave?"

"Well obviously we don't tell him."

"Obviously. He would kill me."

I didn't want to kill her. I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Now. But I couldn't.

"What about you, Ray?"

"What about me?"

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Are you kidding? You are one hot babe."

She laughed her usual laugh of disbelief at a compliment.

Ray said: "Look, I'm really hot in more ways than one. Do you mind if I take off these trunks? They're rather tight."

Carrie paused for a moment. "Well.. Okay. I have seen it before."

Ray didn't pause to consider what she meant. He thrust my trunks down his legs and one hell of an erection burst into view. He clearly had enjoyed the last few minutes.

"Woah!" said Carrie, pretending to cover her eyes. I saw her breasts bounce as she moved and realised I had almost forgotten she was topless.

"You like it?"

"It's... well, big!"

"It's excited."

"You are pleased to see me then!"

"Pleased to finger fuck you."

"What a crude expression."

"It describes it perfectly though, doesn't it?" Ray sat back on his lounger, his cock poking obscenely upwards.

"What are you going to do about that?" asked Carrie.

"I..er.. I dunno. I guess I will have to go upstairs and jerk off..."

"That sounds crude too."

"Well whatever it sounds like, my balls are aching like hell and I've gotta do something."

"But it sounds so..mechanical.. I mean you just go and jerk into the toilet?"

"Well yes. Unless you want me to do it here?"

I couldn't believe this conversation that I was watching and hearing. What would my prim wife say next?

"Well... go on then. I've never seen a guy jerk off before."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure I've never seen it and I'm not sure what I want to see but... go on."

Again Ray didn't hesitate. He reached down with both hands, taking his balls in one and his cock in the other. Like me, he's uncut and he pulled his foreskin back and forth, gently at first and then more quickly. A drop of pre-cum began to glisten on the end.

"Wait!" said Carrie suddenly.

"You want me to stop?"

"No.. Yes... I... can I touch it for a moment?"

"Do you even think I might say no?" Ray swung round and presented his hairy cock to my lovely wife. I pulled harder on my own dick.

Carrie reached out a hand and took Ray's manhood in her delicate little fingers. He jumped a little and she withdrew for a moment.

"It's okay." he said. "That was electric."

She reached out again, this time with both hands. She took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other, just like she had seen him do to himself. She pulled his foreskin back and I saw him look skywards as if trying not to get excited too quickly.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Do bears shit in the woods?"

She laughed and began to increase her speed. He was clearly close to his orgasm.

"Yes, go on, wank me. Wank me harder." he demanded.

"I will wank you. I will wank you hard. I will wank you til you come!"she said, savouring the dirty words she was using. "Cum for me, you wanker!"

And he did. His cream shot into the air in all directions. Onto his chest, onto the floor, and onto my beautiful wife's bobbing breasts.

As his ecstasy subsided, Carrie astounded me. She removed her hands from his crotch and sat back. Then she scooped some of his spunk from her breast and put it to her mouth. "What does it taste like?" she said with extraordinary innocence. Which was not surprising to me as she had never let me come in her mouth on the rare occasions she had given me head.

I came to my senses and realised that I had come too. There were semen stains on our curtains. How would I explain that?

And then I laughed silently. If Carrie found those stains she would surely put two and two together and realise why I might have ejaculated in that exact spot. And then what would she say? What could she say?

I pulled up my zipper and slipped out of the house and back to work.

12