Brother Shares Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was soon over. Standing there in front of me, Drew and Mark moaned softly as they gazed down on my cum-covered face. Going back and forth, I sucked each of their sticky cocks deep into my mouth for a few seconds before switching to the other.

"That was quick!" I giggled to the delighted boys. "Look what you did to me. You both shot so much. Now, I'm gonna do this right!"

Getting down off my bed, I got on my knees in front of my brother and his best friend. Taking my time, I licked and sucked each of their cocks for long minutes making them groan and huff in rapturous delight.

Looking up at Mark, my face still a cum-splattered mess, I teased. "Do you like seeing my suck off my own brother?" Pretty wicked isn't it?"

"Not at all!" Mark responded earnestly as I shoved his hard cock back into my soft, wet mouth "It's just fucking hot!"

Throwing my head back and forth, I gobbled down the boy's cocks. My hair swung wildly as I stuffed my greedy mouth with hard dick. I'd discovered months before that I could take a cock all the way down my throat without gagging, and I thrilled Mark and Drew as I repeatedly pushed my face forward until their cocks were totally wedged into my clenching throat.

"Oh fuck! Kathy!" Mark grunted in warning as I pushed his cock-head past my tonsils once more. "I'm getting close!"

Looking up, I saw a look of anxiety etched on his face. Looking over at Drew, I saw that he too was concerned about once again blasting in my face. Somehow, I'd gotten caught up in a cocksucker's stupor and had missed the signs that the two boys were getting close to coming again.

Pushing away from them, I got up on my bed and laid back, legs spread wide. Pouting up at Mark I directed, "Take my bottoms off."

As he slid his hands along my hips, I pushed them away gently. "No! Use your teeth! Let's see how bold you really are!"

Eagerly Mark pushed forward and grabbed the top edge of my bikini bottom with his teeth. Tugging firmly, he pulled the tiny, damp piece of cloth down until I was forced to raise my tight little ass from the pink bedspread in order to let him finish. As he pulled it off my ankle, I heard him groan in tormented delight.

"She doesn't have any hair on it!"

"Off course not!" I told him with a leering smirk. "How else could I wear bikinis like this if I didn't shave it?

"Oh, I know," my brother hastened to add. "Both Michelle and Jenny shave theirs, too. I know that's what girls do."

I wanted to know more about Jenny and Michelle, but at the moment my pussy was too hot for me to do anything but think about what I needed. I was just about to suggest that perhaps one of the excited boys should lick my pussy when Mark surprised me. Without any urging from me whatsoever, my brother's best friend spread my swollen little pussy lips and started licking!

"Ungggg!" I gasped in surprised delight as his tongue laved away at my sensitive cunt-lips. "Ohhhhhh! That's so good!"

I had no idea who had taught Mark to eat pussy, but someone surely had. Expertly, he ran his tongue all around my sticky slit, making me moan and whine with wanton pleasure. Pointing his tongue, he stabbed it in and out of my drooling fuck-hole as I writhed frenziedly on the bed.

With hard cock in hand, Drew urged him on "Yeah man! Eat her! Lick it, dude! Oh fuck, that's so hot!"

Mark was very, very good. After thoroughly licking and sucking every inch of my pussy lips, he moved his attention to my hard little clit and lapped at it lightly, causing hot sparks to race through my petite body. Instinctively, I started to grind my cunt up to his face, my tight ass making tiny little circles above the pink, crocheted coverlet. As he concentrated on my clit, Mark began to work one of his fingers into my taut, tiny cunt-chute. Bit by bit, he shoved his finger into my hot tightness as I gurgled in delight.

"Put it in there! Put your finger in there. Fuck it with your finger! Finger-fuck my pussy!" I moaned in bliss.

I heard my brother's sharp intake of breath as he listened to my filthy exhortations. I'd learned during my first ever blowjob that boys (and men) seemed to enjoy it more when I talked nasty; it was obvious my brother was no exception. Knowing how hot my "trash talk" made guys gave me a feeling of intense power, and I got even hotter when guys used the same language in return; it made fucking so much more enjoyable.

As expected, Drew followed my lead, "Fuck her! Fuck her pussy! Oh! Oh! Shit!" My little brother seemed nearly hysterical as he watched his friend skillfully suck and finger-bang my slippery little cunt-slit.

Five minutes went by as Mark jammed his finger in and out of my wet fuck-slot while licking and sucking on my throbbing clit. I squirmed madly on my bed as his talented mouth began to push me towards a huge orgasm. My breathing became rough and ragged, my groans and whimpers louder and more frequent, signaling that I was close to climaxing. Mark knew exactly what to do. Correctly interpreting my signals, he sucked my clit into his hot mouth and batted it around fiercely with his tongue.

I gave one loud, helpless yelp and suddenly my bald pussy exploded! Grabbing the back of Mark's head, I ground my hips up high off the bed and mashed his face into my cumming fuck-hole.

"Unnggh! Unhggg! Unhggg!" I bleated and grunted loudly as I came intensely all over Mark's wet face. "Ohhhhhh fucking God! Yes! Oh Yes!"

As I collapsed back on the bed, shuddering and shaking in ecstasy, Mark pushed away and looked down at me smugly; he'd just made his best friend's older sister cum all over his face and he was plenty proud of that fact. "Wow!" I praised after I calmed down. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

He was about to answer, when Drew impatiently pulled him aside.

"My turn!" My little brother anxiously announced. "It's my turn, now!"

"Hold it a sec," I interjected. "It's already 3:30. Mom will be home around 4. I'm not sure we have enough time for you to do it too."

My poor brother looked crestfallen, so I quickly added with a naughty grin, "We still have time for something else though...you wanna fuck me?"

For a brief second, I thought Drew was going to spray his load all over me as I lay there on the bed, my pussy all creamy from Mark's spit and my girl-cum. Both boys looked as if they'd just been hit in their stomachs with poles, and they both uttered groans of tormented disbelief as I spread my slender legs and slid back towards the center of my bed.

Looking up Mark, I issued a quick apology. "I think it's only fair that I gave Drew first shot. I mean he is my brother..."

Mark nodded his head miserably, his hard cock jerking in the air as he eyed my gooey cunt-hole. "Okay, but hurry! Before your Mom gets home!"

Crooking my finger, I signaled for Drew to step forward and he did so eagerly, his hard cock pointing straight in the air. Lying down on top of me, he moaned softly as I fisted his twitching cock-shaft and centered it on my itchy cunt-hole.

"Fuck me, Baby!' I teased my over-excited little brother. "Fuck my cunt!"

Drew didn't waste anytime slamming his hard cock into me.

"Unnggh!" He grunted as he felt the hot folds of my pussy-tunnel encompass the hardness of his thick fuck-stick.

"Uffff!" I shrilled as his cock forced my pussy-chute to split wide.

"Ohhh! So good! So good, Drew! Fuck it! Fuck it!" I cried looking up at him.

Biting his lower lip, Drew concentrated on sliding his cock all the way into me. I was sure he was going to spurt my pussy full of cum at any second, but I was in for my third big surprise of the day as he quickly settled into a slow, deliberate pace without white-washing my pussy-hole.

As if in disbelief, Drew announced. "I'm fucking you, Kath! I'm really fucking you!"

Gurgling in sluttish delight, I teased. "Yessss, Drew. You've got your big cock in your big sister! You nasty fuck. You're so fucking bad. You know you shouldn't be fucking me like this."

Of course, Drew knew no such thing. He'd seen me practically naked on a daily basis and obviously got turned on spying on me with other boys. As far as he was concerned, I was just another hot slut in need of a good hard fucking.

In and out, Drew rammed his cock making me whimper with delight. I'd noticed with pride that his cock was a bit longer and thicker than Mark's, and it was obvious he knew how to use it.

As he watched, Mark was going out of his mind, "Oh Shit! Fuck her, Drew! Man! You're fucking your own fucking sister! Oh God, this is too fucking hot! Hurry up! I gotta fuck her too! Hurry up!"

"Put your legs around my back, Kath" Drew asked after three or four minutes of steady fucking. "I want you to put them up."

"Okay," I moaned softly raising my legs up and hooking them over my humping brother's back. "Fuck me harder, Drew. I want you to really fuck my pussy hard, okay? I want you to do it hard and fast!"

"Ohhhhhh fuck, Kathy!" He responded, "I will! I will! I'll fuck it so fucking hard."

I moaned and whimpered continuously as my brother pounded my cunt harder and harder. I was impressed and pleased with his staying power, but I knew that my mom would get home soon. Lifting my legs from around Drew's back, I grabbed my ankles in my hands and spread my slender legs as wide as possible. At that moment, Drew's cock slid another half-inch into my fiery-hot cunt tunnel and bucked violently. Without warning his cock began to erupt.

"Agggh! That's it! That's it! Agggh! Ahhhhhh!" My brother wailed noisily.

Pushing himself up onto his arms, Drew pounded his spurting cock-meat deep inside my snug fuck-hole as he watched my face.

"Cum!" I wailed to my sperm-spewing brother "Cum in my pussy! Oh baby! Cum for me! So good! It's so good!"

Teasingly, I looked up at my panting brother as he finished and stared down at me. "Well? Was it worth it? You're gonna burn in hell for fucking me, you know? You're going to hell for banging my pussy. I sure hope you liked it."

"Fuck, yes." My satiated little brother predictably responded as he rolled off of me. "It was definitely worth it!"

Glancing at the clock on my dresser I saw that it was 3:45. Mark followed my gaze and appeared distressed. Just as I as about to speak he broke in, "Please, Kathy. Please. I promise I'll be quick. Just let me put it in you and cum. Please!"

Mark looked as if he were about to cry as he pleaded with me to let him fuck my pussy.

"Mark," I said in mock sincerity. "I'm sorry, you can't fuck my pussy, right now...but you can fuck my ass." With that I rolled over onto my belly and pouted at him from over my shoulder.

The silence was palpable. You'd have thought my Mom had walked in or something. After ten or so seconds had passed, Drew started to complain, but I silenced him quickly. "I heard you both talking. Mark's the one who wanted to fuck my ass so bad. You'll get your turn; don't worry. Go into the bathroom and get the Vaseline - hurry!"

As Drew sped from the room, I told Mark what to do. "Put it in my pussy a little first. Get it all wet so it slides in easy."

I wasn't sure how Mark would feel about sloppy seconds, but I was reasonable convinced that given the opportunity to fuck my ass, he'd do anything I wanted. Sure enough, he quickly mounted me from behind and slid his throbbing dick up my slimy pussy-hole. Immediately I clamped down hard on the invading fuck-tool and squeezed it firmly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh Kathy!" He moaned. "Oh God!" "Don't cum!" I begged him. "Don't cum yet. Just hold it there. Don't cum!"

Drew walked back into the room and grudgingly handed his friend the jar of Vaseline. Mark pulled his cock out of my steamy pussy slowly and steadily, whimpering as he did so, trying hard not to spray my ass-cheeks with molten ball-batter.

"Take some and put it on my butt-hole," I told Mark. "Just put some on there and then push a little with your finger.

I felt the cold, gooey Vaseline plop against my tight asshole as Mark complied with my instructions. Quickly, he slathered a glob of the greasy lubricant around my butt-hole, then pushed his finger part way into my barely-yielding ass-ring.

"Stick it in," I hissed. "Stick your finger in there a little farther! Get it slippery in there!"

Panting softly, Mark did as directed and slid his finger in and out of my tight ass-tube as I groaned with pleasure. Drew watched intently as his best friend enthusiastically loosened up my tiny little ass-chute with his well-lubed finger.

"Ohhhhhh fuck it, now!" I cooed softly, squirming my ass in little circles as Mark withdrew his finger. "Stick your cock in it and fuck it now! Hurry! Ass-fuck me! We don't have much time!"

Using one arm to prop himself up, Mark fisted his slimy cock with his free hand and moved in on me. Placing his fuck-rod at the tight pucker of my asshole, he pushed...and missed, his cock deflecting upwards between the rounded cheeks of my firm ass.

"Fuck!" He groaned in frustration and a hint of embarrassment.

"So'k," I murmured hotly to him as I reached behind and spread my ass-cheeks wide. "It's not easy to get in there. You gotta push hard!"

It took Mark three more attempts, but on the fourth try, I felt the head of his cock bull past my constricting ass-ring and triumphantly force its way up my tight butt-hole.

"Ngggggggghhhhhh!" I bleated loudly kicking my little feet against the bed. "Ahhhhhhhh! Nggghhhhhhh!"

Thinking he'd hurt me, Mark suddenly stopped pushing.

"Fuck me! I whimpered to get him going again. "Fuck my ass! Keep going! Stick it all the way in!"

With a loud snort, Mark lay down on top of me and drove his meaty shaft all the way up my ass with one determined shove.

"Unghhhhh! Ah! Ah! Ah!" He panted, breathlessly as his cock glided deep into the scalding confines of my tiny, little ass.

My hands clawed desperately at the pink coverlet, and I grabbed one of the white fully pillows at the top of my bed and buried my face into its soft confines.

"Do it!" I wailed loudly into the pillow. "Push it in and out! Fuck it! C'mon Mark! Fuck my ass hard! Fuck it like you said you would!"

Tentatively at first, Mark started to stroke his throbbing cock in and out of the welcoming hot tightness of my clenching ass. As his cock-strokes became longer and more assured, I tightened my ass muscles around his thrusting cock and started to squeal piercingly.

"Skeee! Skeee! Skeeeeeeeeeee!" Oh Godddd! Yessss! Skeeeeeeeeeee! Skeeeeee! Fuck meeeeee! Fuck meeeee!"

Mark had his face next to mine and as I listened to him gasp, grunt, then sob into my ear, I felt him pound my accommodating, cock-stuffed little ass even harder.

"Ohhhhhh God! Can't. Hold. It. Anymore! I'm. Going. To. Cummmmmmm!"

Slamming his cock balls-deep up my baby-soft ass, Mark ejaculated. I felt his hard cock kick and buck angrily as he unleashed a torrent of hot creamy dick-goo into my burning asshole.

"Cum in it!" I sobbed softly, contentedly, lifting my head and biting down on the pillow in my hands. "Cum in it!"

I churned my hot, tight ass in little circles, milking out every drop of Mark's hot ball-batter. Looking up, I saw Drew standing near my bed, a stricken look on his face. He was rapidly stroking his twitching cock back and froth, ready to cum again.

Before I could issue an invitation, he got on the bed, knee-walked over to me, and whimpered, "Kathyyyyy!"

Just as I took the oozing head of his rock-hard cock into my mouth, I heard the garage door open, signaling that Mom was home from the hospital. Calmly, I looked up at my little brother and pushed my face forward, swallowing the entire length of his raging hard-on with one move. Immediately, his stiff fuck-rod jerked erratically before firing a creamy wad of spunk down my throat.

"Unnggh! Unnngh!" He grunted blissfully as he stroked his spewing dick in and out of my gullet. Oh God...Yessss! Yessss! Eat it, sis! Eat it!""

As I greedily swallowed my younger brother's steamy load of tangy cock-cream, I twisted away from Mark, forcing his softening cock out of my well-fucked ass. He uttered a low moan as his cock plopped free.

"Kathy!" My mom called from downstairs after throwing her keys on the kitchen counter. "Are you up there?"

Quickly swallowing the last bit of Drew's thick jizz, I responded brightly. "I sure am. I'm just getting into the shower; I was out by the pool all day. I'll be down in fifteen minutes, okay?"

As I responded Drew and Mark scrambled to find bits of assorted clothing and tried to quietly get dressed before my Mom came upstairs.

"All right, Honey," She responded cheerfully. "Have you seen your brother today?"

"Yep!" I yelled down as Drew and Mark retreated into Drew's bedroom. He and Mark are in his room playing video games. You want me to get him for you?"

"No, don't bother, Honey." I'll be up to see him after I get something out of the freezer for dinner.

Twenty minutes later, freshly showered, I went downstairs to help Mom start dinner. I'd sprayed some of my perfume in my bedroom to mask the scent of the afternoon's activities, but I needn't have bothered; Mom never went into my room unless I asked her to.

That night, Drew was the most attentive and sweet he'd ever been. In fact, I was worried that Mom or Dad would get suspicious at how nice he was to me, but then again, they probably thought we were just growing up. They were right about that!

Mom and Dad went to bed at 10:30. At 11:30, I slipped off the bottom's of my baby-doll nighty and creepy silently into Drew's room.

"Drew!" I whispered quietly. "Are you awake!"

"Yes!" My younger brother responded immediately. "I was thinking about..."

"Shush! Be real quite." I warned even though his bedroom was on the other side of the house from our parents', and both of them were very sound sleepers. "Do you feel guilty about what we did today?"

"Not at all!" He assuredly whispered. "I loved it. What about you?"

"Mmmmm. I did too," I sighed softly, easing off my top and crawling, naked, into bed with him.

"Here," I said handing him the jar of Vaseline as I ducked down to suck his already throbbing erection, "It's your turn, now!"

12