Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

He quickly ran to his room and returned with is digital camera. Ready to photograph his sister naked, he was ready to capture this special brother and sister moment. As if he had just hired a stripper for an exclusive private party, he handed her the money, ten-thousand dollars to see his sister naked, to photograph her naked body, and for her to give him a hand job. No doubt, he could have hired a stripper for much less. Only, not quite the same, the stripper wouldn't be his incestuously lusted over, whore of a big sister.

Not waiting for her to remove her panties, while she counted the money, in case she suddenly changed her mind and decided not to remove her panties and get naked, he stripped himself naked. He removed all of his clothes while watching his sister count the money. She removed the nine-thousand dollars from her jewelry box and divided the money in stacks of eight-thousand and wrapped the money in three, hair elastics. Now, just to strip naked, something she routinely did for free whenever she was drunk and out of control at a party anyway, she had twenty-four-thousand dollars of her brother's money.

She took the three rolls of money and hid it beneath her bureau. Then, ready to do her last striptease, she turned to face her brother. Tucking a thumb in each side of her the top band of her panties, as if her panties was rigged with an explosive and set to go off if she removed them too fast, she slowly inched her panties down lower. She inched her panties down further until the top of her pubic hair and ass crack were exposed.

Turning one way to show him her lower stomach, she turned the other way to show him the top of her naked ass. Continuing to slowly inch down her panties, she continued inching her panties down until her panties were completely off and around her ankles. As if claiming his trophy, he picked up her panties. Coveting her used panties, he felt them and fondled them before sniffing them and licking them.

"Eww," she said. "I can't believe you sniffed and licked my dirty panties."

He gave her a smug smile while holding her panties and his digital camera in his hand. Instead of only taking one photo from the front, he took six. Then, when she turned around and posed by bending at the waist, he took six more photos of his naked sister.

"I'd love to do more than sniff and lick your dirty panties. I'd love to sniff and lick your dirty pussy," he said with a dirty laugh.

She punched him in his shoulder.

"Fuck you. My pussy isn't dirty, asshole," she said.

Both brother and sister were now naked. In the way that he stared at her naked ass, tits, and pussy, she stared at his naked ass, cock, and testicles. Now with her, apparently, just as sexually attracted to him as he was to her, finally getting the answer to his unasked question, his sister was not only a whore, she was an incestuous whore. Yet, sadly, his sister was more attracted to his money than she was to her brother. With him having plenty of money left to entice her and to persuade her to give him sex for money, he wondered how much she'd charge him to suck him and to fuck him.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

He walked to her and felt her naked ass before cupping and fingering her naked pussy. Without him even having to take her by her wrist, she put her hand on his erect cock and wrapped her manicure fingers around him. As if she had masturbated a thousand men before, she had the perfect grip on his cock.

While she slowly stroked him, he felt and squeezed her ass, fondled her breasts, fingered her nipples, rubbed her clit, and fingered her pussy. Obviously, with her an expert at giving hand jobs as well as blowjobs, but in her brother's case, just wanting to get it over with, she stroked him harder. She stroked him faster. When it was obvious that he was ready to cum, she grabbed a handful of tissues from the top of her bureau. Ejaculating his incestuous lust that he had for his sister, he shot his wad of warm, oozy cum in his sister's tissue covered hand.

Not wasting another second, Jason obviously didn't want this opportunity to slip by him. His longtime sexual fantasy, not caring how much he had to pay for the privilege of experiencing his sister's naked body, he wanted his sister to suck him and fuck him. Hoping that she would, ready to pay her for the incestuous pleasure, sexually propositioning her, he asked his sister the question. If she agreed, this would be a memory that he'd remember for the rest of his life. Except for wanting his mother to do the same, there was nothing that he wanted more than for his sister to fuck him and suck him.

"How much for you to fuck me and suck me?"

As if he already knew the question she'd ask, he pulled out the rest of his money from his pants pockets. Just as he was insatiable in his incestuous lust and sexual desire to give her the rest of his money to have sex with his sister, she was greedy in wanting the rest of his money. She looked at him and smiled. With her having gone this far, obviously, even though she said she wouldn't fuck him and/or suck him, he suspected that she'd go further for the right price.

Sex for money, it was just sex. Money for sex, it was just money. With her having fucked and sucked every man she knew, obviously, she'd fuck and suck her own brother too, especially if he was paying her all of this money. She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"How much do you have left?"

Teasing him with her eyes and with her pursed lips, she gave him a coy, sexy look while he took a quick count of his money.

"I have twenty-six-thousand dollars and another two-hundred-and-fifty-thousand on my bed but I don't want to touch that. I'll give you twenty-six-thousand dollars for you to fuck and suck me," he said. "With me already so sexually excited, it won't take me very long to cum," he said apologetically as if to entice her to say yes.

She gave him a big smile.

"That's such a coincidence," she said. "That's exactly what it will cost you, twenty-six-thousand dollars, for you to fuck me and for me to suck your cock," she said.

She held out her hand for the money again.

"Okay but after I fuck you and when you suck me, you have to allow me to cum in your mouth and you must swallow my cum," he said.

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Okay. Deal, but you must wear a condom when fucking me. I don't want your baby," she said with a dirty laugh and a shrug while staring at her brother's erect prick. "I've sucked worse cocks than your cock. I've swallowed worse cum than you cum," she said with a dirty laugh. "Besides, it wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed your cum."

He handed her twenty-six-thousand dollars in one-hundred dollar bills. As if she was a bank robber dividing up the money between her crew, she quickly counted the money and divided the cash in two equal stacks of thirteen-thousand dollars. She wrapped the stacks in two more hair elastics and hid them beneath her bureau with the rest of the money.

She now had fifty-thousand dollars of her brother's three-hundred-thousand dollars found money. Now, with her ready to fuck and suck him, they were ready to do the dirty and nasty deed. Now, brother and sister were ready to have sex, incestuous sex. Only, as soon as he was about to climb on his sister's bed with his naked sister, he heard a noise.

"What the Hell was that? Did you hear that? I heard someone downstairs. There's someone downstairs," he said.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.