Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother catches brother & sister naked & about to have sex.
7.2k words
4.16
65.5k
66
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old.

*****

About to have sex with one another, mother catches brother and sister naked.

Continued from Chapter 04:

He walked to her and felt her naked ass before cupping and fingering her naked pussy. Without him even having to take her by her wrist, she put her hand on his erect cock and wrapped her manicured fingers around him. As if she had masturbated a thousand men before, she had the perfect grip on his cock.

While she slowly stroked him, he felt and squeezed her ass, fondled her breasts, fingered her nipples, rubbed her clit, and fingered her pussy. Obviously, with her an expert at giving hand jobs as well as blowjobs, but in her brother's case, just wanting to get it over with, she stroked him harder. She stroked him faster. When it was obvious that he was ready to cum, she grabbed a handful of tissues from the top of her bureau. Ejaculating his incestuous lust that he had for his sister, he shot his wad of warm, oozy cum in his sister's tissue covered hand.

Not wasting another second, Jason obviously didn't want this opportunity to slip by him. His longtime sexual fantasy, not caring how much he had to pay for the privilege of experiencing his sister's naked body, he wanted his sister to suck him and fuck him. Hoping that she would, ready to pay her for the incestuous pleasure, sexually propositioning her, he asked his sister the question. If she agreed, this would be a memory that he'd remember for the rest of his life. Except for wanting his mother to do the same, there was nothing that he wanted more than for his sister to fuck him and suck him.

"How much for you to fuck me and suck me?"

As if he already knew the question she'd ask, he pulled out the rest of his money from his pants pockets. Just as he was insatiable in his incestuous lust and sexual desire to give her the rest of his money to have sex with his sister, she was greedy in wanting the rest of his money. She looked at him and smiled. With her having gone this far, obviously, even though she said she wouldn't fuck him and/or suck him, he suspected that she'd go further for the right price.

Sex for money, it was just sex. Money for sex, it was just money. With her having fucked and sucked every man she knew, obviously, she'd fuck and suck her own brother too, especially if he was paying her all of this money. She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"How much do you have left?"

Teasing him with her eyes and with her pursed lips, she gave him a coy, sexy look while he took a quick count of his money.

"I have twenty-six-thousand dollars and another two-hundred-and-fifty-thousand on my bed but I don't want to touch that. I'll give you twenty-six-thousand dollars for you to fuck and suck me," he said. "With me already so sexually excited, it won't take me very long to cum," he said apologetically as if to entice her to say yes.

She gave him a big smile.

"That's such a coincidence," she said. "That's exactly what it will cost you, twenty-six-thousand dollars, for you to fuck me and for me to suck your cock," she said.

She held out her hand for the money again.

"Okay but after I fuck you and when you suck me, you have to allow me to cum in your mouth and you must swallow my cum," he said.

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Okay. Deal, but you must wear a condom when fucking me. I don't want your baby," she said with a dirty laugh and a shrug while staring at her brother's erect prick. "I've sucked worse cocks than your cock. I've swallowed worse cum than you cum," she said with a dirty laugh. "Besides, it wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed your cum."

He handed her twenty-six-thousand dollars in one-hundred dollar bills. As if she was a bank robber dividing up the money between her crew, she quickly counted the money and divided the cash in two equal stacks of thirteen-thousand dollars. She wrapped the stacks in two more hair elastics and hid them beneath her bureau with the rest of the money.

She now had fifty-thousand dollars of her brother's three-hundred-thousand dollars found money. Now, with her ready to fuck and suck him, they were ready to do the dirty and nasty deed. Now, brother and sister were ready to have sex, incestuous sex. Only, as soon as he was about to climb on his sister's bed with his naked sister, he heard a noise.

"What the Hell was that? Did you hear that? I heard someone downstairs. There's someone downstairs," he said.

Chapter 05:

Jason opened Jennifer's bedroom door, stood in her doorway, and listened.

"It sounded as if someone had opened the front door and closed it," said Jennifer in a whisper standing next to her naked brother naked. "Maybe it was someone next door. These walls are so thin that you can hear everything," she said with an unconcerned shrug.

Distracted by his naked sister standing next to him, he listened to his sister with one ear and listened for more noises downstairs with his other ear. Just as he was about to reach out and touch her, hold her, hug her, kiss her, and feel his naked sister where no brother should ever feel his naked sister, he heard another noise downstairs. Not making a sound, not even walking across the floor, he listened.

"Shh. I just heard something. There's someone downstairs. I know there is," he said in a whisper. "Shit! I hope it's not a burglar."

He wondered if someone had seen him find the bag of money earlier. Maybe someone was downstairs looking for the money to reclaim their lost loot. With his imagination getting the better of him, he recalled the movie, The Professional, where dirty DEA police shot and killed an entire family over drugs and drug money.

Just his luck, just when he was getting along with his sister and just when they were both naked and about to have sex, he'd be shot dead; they'd both be shot dead. Maybe he could persuade his killer to wait until after they had sex before killing them. Maybe he could use his sister as leverage to have sex with the drug dealer to not kill them. Only, his sister would be hysterical knowing that she was going to die for money.

"I hope Mom isn't home," said Jennifer out of the blue with a nervous albeit sexually excited little laugh. "That really would be embarrassing with the two of us standing here naked. She'd have a hissy fit. She'd have us both committed to an insane asylum for the incestuous perverted."

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

He hadn't thought of his mother being home and her being the one walking around downstairs instead of a crazed and murderous, drug dealer. With him standing in the doorway of his sister's bedroom naked, and after his sister put the perfect thought in his head, afraid before, he was sexually excited now. As convoluted and as perverted as his thinking was, he actually hoped his mother was home. He hoped it was his mother downstairs instead of an angry, drug dealer looking to murder him and his sister before recovering his money.

Oddly enough, with the both of them raised in the same family, the two of them were cut from the same cloth. As much as he seemed sexually excited that his mother could conceivably be home to catch him naked, his sister appeared sexually excited by that same premise too. Now, with him harboring the thought of his sister having lesbian sex with his mother, he couldn't help but wonder if his sister was as sexually attracted to their mother as he was. In the way he had been sexually and incestuously lusting over their mother for years, maybe his sister had been sexually and incestuously lusting over their mother too.

'Could my sister be as sexually attracted to my mother as I am? Nah,' he thought. 'My sister isn't a lesbian. She's not a pussy licker. If she's anything, she's a cocksucking whore. She loves cock not pussy.'

Now thinking more that it was his mother who was downstairs than it was a drug dealer, actually hoping that it was his mother, he wondered what his mother's reaction would be to seeing them both naked. Truth be told, he wondered more what his mother's reaction would be to seeing him naked instead of her seeing his sister naked. Maybe, in the way he had been sexually lusting over their mother, and possibly in the way his sister had been lusting over their mother too, what if their mother had been sexually lusting over them too?

'Damn,' he thought. 'How hot would that be if my mother wanted to have sex with her son and daughter as much as her son and daughter wanted to have sex with her?'

No doubt, if their mother didn't share their incestuous lust, she'd be angry that her son and daughter greeted her naked. No doubt, she'd think they had sex or were in the middle of having sex. He had time enough to put on some clothes but, too sexually excited by the prospect of exposing his cock to his mother in the way he exposed his cock to his sister, he didn't bother getting dressed. He had already played his cards with his sister and now it was time to go all in with his mother too.

Hoping beyond hope, he'd much rather his mother be sexually excited over seeing his erect cock than being concerned over him being naked with his naked sister and possibly even having sex with her. Hoping beyond hope, he'd much rather that his mother be happy that he had twenty-four-thousand-dollars to give her to strip naked too. Hoping beyond hope, he'd much rather that his mother be happy that he had twenty-six-thousand-dollars more to pay her to have sex with him too. Hoping beyond hope, he'd much rather that his mother be happy that he'd pay her a fifty-thousand-dollar bonus to have sex with Jennifer while he watched. Hoping beyond hope, if it was his mother downstairs, his perfect opportunity, he hoped to persuade her to get naked and agree to have sex with him in the way his sister had already stripped naked and agreed to have sex with him.

'A blessing in disguise,' he thought. 'Maybe this is my perfect opportunity to not only have sex with my sister but also with my mother.'

Had they not been interrupted by the noise they heard downstairs, they'd already be having forbidden sex. If it is, indeed, their mother downstairs, maybe they should have sex and allow their mother catch them sucking, licking, and fucking. Yet, it would be one thing for their mother to catch her son and her daughter naked but it would be an incestuous overload of perversion to catch them having sex.

'Still,' he thought. 'How hot would that be for his mother to catch them in the 69 position with his sister's pussy in his mouth and his cock buried in his sister's mouth? Oh, my God, I'd love to see the look on my mother's face. Would she be angry or sexually excited? Would she want us to stop or would she want to participate by having a threesome?'

If it wasn't enough seeing his sister naked, fulfilling all of his sexual fantasies after seeing her sexy, naked body, he'd love to see his mother's MILF of a naked too. If it wasn't enough his sister agreed to have sex with him for money, going where no son should ever go with his mother, maybe his mother would agree to have sex with him for money too. Maybe his mother would agree to have sex with her daughter for the extra fifty-thousand-dollar bonus while he watched. After they had sex, he'd love to have a threesome with his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother. Willing to pay them one-hundred-thousand-dollars each for the privilege, sex with his sister and sex with his mother would be his dream come true.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

He thought of about his original plan of him having sex with his sister. Then, he thought about his extended plan of him having sex with his mother too. Now, he thought about his dream team plan of his sister having sex with their mother while he watched. As much as he'd love to have a threesome with his sister and his mother, he'd love to see his sister having lesbian sex with their mother too.

He'd love to watch mother and daughter French kissing one another. He'd love to watch mother and daughter touching and feeling one another everywhere a mother and daughter should never touch and feel one another. He'd love to watch mother and daughter licking one another while fingering one another. Now, with his sister already naked and agreeing to have sex with him, the only question was would his mother agree to have sex with him too?

Normally, he'd much rather face an angry drug dealer than to face his angry mother. She had the temper of an angry hooker when a John cheated her out of paying her after she had given him sex. Fighting her way out, she could be such a nasty bitch when back into a corner. Yet, with him so nakedly exposed, in the way he had just exposed his erect cock to his sister, he'd love to expose his erect cock to his mother, too. Excited by the thought of showing his mother his prick, he wondered what his mother's reaction would be to seeing his stiff prick. Ready to reward her handsomely with her share of his found money for the privilege of having sex with them, he'd love for his mother to come upstairs and join them in some sexy, incestuous fun.

Only and unfortunately, in the way he was easily able to get his sister to remove her clothes and agree to have sex with him for money, it may prove more difficult for his mother to go along with his ruse even for money. In the way that his grandmother was willing to have incestuous sex with him for free and his sister was willing to have incestuous sex with him for money, his mother was better than that. Even though his mother was a whore, even though she gave men hand jobs and blowjobs for money after work, she was still a lady. Moreover, she was still his mother, a mother who he loved, respected, adored, lusted over, and cherished.

With his sister as proof, already knowing how far across the incestuous line he was willing go, he didn't know how far across the incestuous line his mother would be willing to go, if even at all. Maybe, unlike her daughter, she'd reject the idea of stripping herself naked in front of her son. Maybe, unlike him, she'd reject the idea of stripping herself naked in front of her daughter. Maybe, she'd refuse to have sex with her daughter while he watched. Maybe, she'd even refuse to have sex with him, never mind having a threesome with her children.

Yet, a gamble he was willing to take, even if his mother refused to strip naked and have sex with him or with them, he'd pay her the money anyway. He was only hoping to have a little sexy, incestuous fun by satisfying his sexual fantasies in not only seeing his sister naked but also seeing his mother naked too. He was only hoping to have a little sexy, incestuous fun by satisfying his incestuous desires by not only have sex with his sister but also by having sex with his mother too. At the very least, if nothing else, he'd be exposing himself to his mother.

'I love you, Mommy,' he thought while imagining his mother seeing him naked and staring at his erection. 'How do you like me now, Mom?'

He imagined greeting her as the way he was now, as naked as the day he was born. He imagined hugging his mother while still naked. With his naked cock pressed against her fully clothed belly and while feeling her big breast through her dress and bra, he imagined kissing his mother before slipping her his tongue. He imagined French kissing his mother before putting her hand on his erect prick and wrapping her long, manicured fingers around his cock. Then, moving her hand up and down with his hand, as if he was one of her cocktail lounge customers instead of her son, he imagined his mother stroking him before lowering herself to her knees and sucking him.

'Suck me, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth,' he imagined saying to his mother.

It's one thing to persuade his greedy, money grubbing, whore of a sister to remove her clothes and to even have sex with him for money but his mother was a different story. As if she was the head witch and the biggest bitch of their little conclave sexual deviates, his mother was the maternal head of their little, sexual household of degenerates. As if a fox in a henhouse, he was the one incestuous whoremonger ready to do his sister, his mother, and even his grandmother if he was horny enough. Yet, even though his mother was indeed a whore, a good woman deep down inside, she was still their mother after all.

In charge of their wellbeing, even though she was strict with discipline, quick with her punishment, and even faster with her hand, in the way she had been sexually abused by her brothers, she had never been sexually abusive with them. Nonetheless, as much as he had always wanted to see his sister naked, he had always wanted to see his mother naked too. As much as he had always wanted to have sex with his sister, he had always wanted to have sex with his mother too. Now, with him having seen his sister naked and his grandmother naked many times before, he could nearly imagine what his mother would look like naked too.

"She just left yesterday. She's not due home until Monday," said Jennifer in her feeble attempt to quell her brother's anxiety and obvious sexual excitement over his mother seeing him naked. "With that long drive to the country to visit grandma, I don't think she'd be back so soon. Nothing more than a noise you heard coming from next door, you're just nervous that we're both naked and about to have sex. What you heard is probably nothing more than your imagination. It was probably just the neighbors fighting. It's early Sunday morning. Maybe they're still drunk from partying last night," said his sister with a disinterested shrug.

Nonetheless his sister's lack of concern, Jason grabbed the baseball bat that was always there in readiness behind Jennifer's bedroom door.

"There's someone downstairs," he said to his sister. "I know there is. I can feel them." He called out to whoever it was. "Hello? Who's there? I have a gun and I know how to use it," he said.

Now with the both of them standing in the upstairs hall naked, with his sister shadowing him, Jason walked to the bannister to look down to see if he could hear and/or see someone walking around downstairs. Hopefully, his sister was right and it was just his imagination. Hopefully, his sister was right and, with the walls paper thin, it was someone next door fighting and making noise. Just as they reached the bannister to look down and to listen, before Jennifer and Jason could grab something to cover their nakedness, he heard their mother's voice. Then, in the next instant, their mother was already at the top of the stairs and staring at her naked children with shocked surprise.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"A gun? Where'd you get a gun?" Their mother walked to the top of the stairs. With them frozen in place, she saw her children and stared at her naked children. "Jennifer! Jason! Oh, my God! What in the Hell is going on here? Why on God's green Earth are both naked," said their mother, Jessica.

Jason covered his cock with his hand.

"Hi Mom," said Jason with a big, sexually excited smile.

Jennifer covered her nakedness with her hand and forearm.

"Mom, you surprised us," said Jennifer looking sheepishly embarrassed and sexually excited at the same time. "Why are you home so soon?"

With her eyes bugging out of her head, Jessica looked from Jason to look to Jennifer. With her head moving back and forth as if watching a ping pong match, she looked from one of her naked children to the other.

"What in the Hell are you doing? What in the Hell is wrong with you? Are you crazy? Are you insane? Oh, my God! Be still my heart," she said placing her hand over her chest in the way that Jason wanted to place his hand on his mother's breast. "Were you having sex? Oh, my God! Answer me. No don't answer me. I don't want to know but were you having sex?"