Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way she had fingered and had felt his cock with her fingertips, had held his stiff prick in her soft, warm hand, and had cupped his testicles, he felt, fingered, and cupped his mother's cunt through her panties. A long time coming, while masturbating himself and sexually fantasizing over touching and feeling his mother in such a sexually and incestuously inappropriate way, he had dreamt of this day for years. While staring in her big, brown eyes, he slowly traced her pussy slit and rubbed her clit by pushing down on her panties with his stiff, right, index finger. Then, with his stiff, left, index finger, he reached up his hand to slowly traced her red lips before parting her full lips to insert his finger in her mouth.

Playing his incestuous game as if she had done this before, obviously willing to degrade herself to her son for the money, she accepted his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his prick. With his other hand still cupping her cunt through her panties, he rubbed his mother's pussy through her panties more forcefully while she twirled her tongue around his finger and sucked his finger deeper. He removed his finger from her mouth to feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples through her clothes again while relating what he wanted to do to her and what he wanted her to do to him.

"By giving you the fifty-thousand-dollars, I want to see you naked, of course. I want to touch you, feel you, and fondle you everywhere a son should never touch, feel, and fondle his naked mother," said Jason to his mother as if uttering a verbal contract. Then, he told her what she'd have to allow him to do to her naked body for the money. "I want to feel your naked tits, finger your naked nipples, and suck your naked nipples," he said feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and sucking her nipples through her clothes again.

As if in the middle of negotiating a contract, she gave her son a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I agree to strip myself naked and I agree to allow you to do all of that to my naked body," she said. "You may touch and feel me wherever you'd like."

He returned her sexy smile and her naughty look with his sexy smile and naughty look before continuing to tell his mother what else he wanted to do to her naked body.

"While rubbing your naked clit and fingering your naked pussy, I want to feel and squeeze your naked ass," he said standing closer to whisper in her ear. "Then, I want to lick your pussy. I want to bury my face in your warm, wet cunt," he said licking the side of his mother's face before whispering in her ear. "I want to make you scream your incestuous lust for me by giving you an oral orgasm. I want to know what you look like and what you sound like when you cum. I want you to cum in my mouth."

With him saying the words that heightened his incestuous lust and hardened his cock for his mother, he said the words that apparently pushed her sexual buttons too. Instead of looking at him with anger and with shame, as if he was her lover instead of her son, she looked at him with even more sexual arousal than she did before when he was fingering her nipples through her clothes. She looked at him in the same sexually excited way that his sister looked at him and that he was looking at her.

If only he knew that she was ready to have sex with her son in the way she had sex with her brothers, he may have recognized her look. If only he knew that she was ready to have sex with her son in the way she had sex with her brothers, he may not have been so worried that she wouldn't agree to strip naked. If only he knew that she was ready to have sex with her son in the way she had sex with her brothers, he'd know that she'd have sex with him too. With him feeling guilty for being so sexually attracted to his mother for years, and with her giving off sexual cues and incestuous signals, his sexual attraction to her was just as much her fault as it was his fault.

"Just so that I understand, is the gist of what you want to do to my naked body is to feel my tits, suck my nipples, and eat my pussy?" She gave him a sexy look that made him want to strip his mother naked and have sex with her right there in front of his sister. "Is that it? Is that all? Or is there more?"

Obviously with his sister learning her facial expressions from her mother, his mother gave him the same sexy look and the same naughty smile that Jennifer did earlier. Sexually teasing him, she repositioned the rolls of money to hold in one arm so that she could reach out her other hand to fondle the head of his prick again.

"There's more," he said.

He feared he was pushing his luck by not only expecting his mother to strip naked for money but also to have sex with him for money too. Seemingly with her already agreeing to strip naked, the only question was would she allow him to have sex with her naked body. If she did allow him to have sex with her, he had a whole laundry list of sexual things that he wanted to do to his naked mother.

"Tell me all that I must do so that there won't be any misunderstandings. Tell me all that I must do so that I may decide if I want to do these things or not for money. Tell me all that I must do to your naked body for me to earn the fifty-thousand dollars," she said letting go of her son's prick to hold the money with two arms.

As if he was the villain threatening to tie mother and daughter to the railroad tracks unless they gave him what he sexually wanted, he gave his mother a peck on the lips. Then, he reached around her to lift the back of her dress to feel her shapely ass through her panties. Having felt a lot of young women's asses through their panties before, he was never as sexually excited after feeling his sister's firm ass and his mother's mature ass through their panties as he was now.

Obviously, she was taunting him, goading him, and sexually teasing him for him to show her his incestuous hand. Just as it obviously sexually excited her for him to tell her what he wanted to sexually do to her naked body, it sexually excited him to tell his mother what he wanted to do to her naked body. As if he was a kidnapper threatening to sexually use and abuse daughter and mother before letting them go, he summoned up all of his pent up lust to give her his look of incestuous desire.

"I want to make love to you and while you're making love to me. I want you to French kiss me as if I'm your lover instead of your son," he said kissing his mother and parting her lips with his tongue.

She returned his French kiss with her French kiss.

"I can do that," she said breaking off his kiss to agree to his condition.

Then, as if she was a whore he paid for sex, he gave her a dirty look of sexual lust.

"Then, I want to fuck you. I want to pound your pussy like your pussy has never been pounded before," he said slowly enunciating his words while reaching around his mother to grab her ass through her panties with two hands this time. He pulled her pelvis and pushed his pelvis into her while humping her like a dog humping someone's leg. "I want to fuck you hard enough and fast enough for me to cum in your cunt."

Jessica gave her son another sexy smile and naughty look. She leaned into him to French kiss again. Seemingly jealous, Jennifer watched her mother and brother making out as if they were teenagers out on a date.

"With me no longer able to get pregnant, I can allow you to fuck me hard and fast enough to cum. I make love to you and fuck you for fifty-thousand dollars," she said breaking off her kiss to respond to him with a sexy smile. "Of course, you may cum in my cunt, your mother's cunt."

Jason gave his mother a sexually excited smile.

"Then, after I fuck you and after I cum in your pussy, once I regain my energy, I want you to suck me. I want you to blow me, Mom," he said leaning closer to her to whisper his words in her ear. "I want you to suck my cock in the way you've never sucked any man's cock before. I want you to give me the best blowjob of your life and of my life," he said. "Then, instead of pulling me out to cum on your tits, I want to cum in your mouth too. I want you to swallow your cum."

As if he was one of her cocktail lounge customers, now knowing all that he wanted and all that she'd obviously do for the money, she gave her son a knowing look. In the way his sister responded to him when he told her that he wanted her to suck his cock, as if they rehearsed their answer, his mother responded in the same way. Obviously, both of them had sucked enough pricks for this request to have come up before. Obviously, just as they responded to the men who wanted to cum in their mouths and who wanted them to swallow their cum, sister responded to her brother and mother responded to her son in the same, exact way.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed your cum," she said with a sly smile. She juggled her armful of money in one hand again to reach out her other hand to gently cup his testicles. "It sounds like we have a deal," she said.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.

12