Brother Suleiman Goes Bisexual

Story Info
Life and times of a bisexual Black Muslim man.
1.7k words
1.46
4.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

As Salaam Alaikum, people. Suleiman here. Just Suleiman for now, thank you very much. I'm a big and tall young Black Muslim gentleman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm also Bisexual. If you're one of those people who hates Bisexuals or thinks that a man can't be Bisexual, I strongly suggest you stop right now and go fuck yourself. If you're cool or curious or open-minded, continue with this story...

Now, a lot of people tell me that I'm hostile, or that I have anger issues. I honestly don't think that's a problem. I'm a direct person, that's all. I simply don't suffer fools. In this life, time is a valuable thing and I don't like to let anyone waste mine. If you've got something to say, open your damn mouth and say it. I don't do hints and signals, whether you're male or female, Black or White, or any type of sexual identity or whatever. Cool?

I was sitting in the University of Ottawa library one evening, just another student at a computer, looking at prospective law schools, when I sensed...it. You can't mistake it for anything else. That sensation when you're being watched. As a Black male, I'm used to people staring at me. Even in a place as racially diverse as the Capital region, idiots are still fascinated by my mahogany-hued skin, my African features, and my whole being, I guess.

I looked around and saw...them. A chubby White dude and a light-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed Black woman. Seriously, they were both looking at me quite intently. I frowned, because I don't particularly like being gawked at by members of those demographics. Now, before you put me in the bigot column, please allow me to explain myself. This is the world as I experience it as a tall, masculine and deep-voiced Black man who feels attracted to both sexes...

The world simply can't leave us brothers alone. White guys have this weird thing where they hate and fear us Black men, and at the same time, they are also fascinated by us. Black women have this thing where they claim to love Black men, but give us so many problems that we're starting to gravitate towards women of other races and sometimes other men, and they hate it when we do that shit. What gives?

I scanned the mismatched pair, and quickly came to a foregone conclusion. The chubby, dark-haired White male is Gay, and he's one of those Gay dudes with a funny voice and effeminate mannerisms. The light-skinned Black chick is one of those Black chicks who worships White dudes and loves showing them off to any random Black man who happens to be walking by. Thanks but no thanks, folks...

"Folks, um, can I help you?" I asked them, and the light-skinned Black chick raised an eyebrow, activating whatever mechanism in her brain that's set off by the presence of a Black man. I'm thinking it's the attitude chip which she has had implanted at some point in her life. The White dude was looking at me with undisguised lust. I pegged him as the kind of soft, weak kind of punk who follows random dudes around and begs to suck their dick in the damn restroom. Get lost, punk...

"Are you always this brash?" asked the White dude, while the light-skinned Black chick smirked. She touched his arm, and I guess I was supposed to get jealous and think that she's his girlfriend or something. The only problem with that is that this particular White dude sounds more effeminate than your average female, and everyone knows that guys who sound like that are allergic to vaginas...of any color. I'm not hating, just stating facts.

"I don't like folks staring at me, so what do you want?" I asked, looking at Mr. Pudge and Miss LSC, as I called them in my mind. LSC stands for Light Skin Chick, for those of you who don't have a clue. Pudge is self-explanatory. I looked from one to the other, and saw an amused look on their faces. Alright, at this point, I was curious. This dude and this chick were looking at me the way I looked at strawberry cheesecakes...

"Well, brother, I thought you looked good and my friend here agreed, then you opened your mouth," said Miss LSC, just as sassy as I expected her to be. Great, random Black woman trying to sass me out. Thanks for the reminder of why I don't deal with women who look like you, I thought. This gal didn't look familiar. I didn't know her from school or the mosque. What did she want?

Women are a mysterious bunch, for real. The last woman I fucked is this Asian broad named Christina, originally from Taiwan. She's cool and doesn't give me any drama. I prefer dealing with Black men, masculine brothers who swing both ways, when I deal with a man. When you're a Bisexual Black man, effeminate males of any color and close-minded Black women are bad for your health...

"Alright, again, I repeat, what do you want?" I asked, looking at Mr. Pudge and Miss LSC, even though I already knew what was up. They were both looking at my crotch. I was kind of puzzled, though. Now, in my sexual explorations, I've had threesomes before. I've hooked up with Bisexual guys with freaky, open-minded wives and girlfriends who joined in on the fun. I'm cool like that.

For a Bisexual brother like myself, there's definitely nothing more fun than a male/male/female threesome. This is simply the cream of the crop of the Bisexual male experience. If you're a man who swings both ways, I highly recommend such a threesome. I should probably mention that those were interracial couples where the man is Black, and the woman is either White or Latin or something other than Black.

In my experience with Gay males, they absolutely hate Bisexual men, and they love to sabotage any relationship we might have with a woman. They see women who like Bisexual men as a challenge, something that stands in their way. They want to get rid of the woman so they can have the Bisexual man. Lots of women who like men who swing both ways are stupid enough to listen to Gay men's nefarious advice. Such stupid people shouldn't exist. That's why I don't deal with a man if he doesn't like both sexes. My way of weeding out the saboteurs...

Oh, and in my experience with Black women, they love everyone except Bisexual Black men. They're always going on and on about Down Low brothers and all that shit. There's a reason why most Bisexual brothers hide. If more Black women were open-minded about Bisexual Black men the way they're seemingly programmed to be supportive of Gay Black men, more Bisexual Black men wouild be open about their sexuality. Back to Mr. Pudge and Miss LSC. So what's up with these two?

"Brother, we both want to blow you," Mr. Pudge said, and he and Miss LSC exchanged a smile. I didn't believe them, of course. Logic told me not to. Effeminate men crave masculine men, but most masculine men are allergic to effeminate men. You know why, they're annoying. Effeminate men spend most of their time trying to mess up the relationships between women and those men who swing both ways. No way one of those bozos would want to share my dick with a female...

"I don't believe you, either of you," I replied, and Miss LSC flashed me a sexy wink. I didn't fall for their shit for a second. This was some scheme or something. Perhaps they wanted to rob me or something. Something about these two simply rubbed me the wrong way. There are all kinds in this world. I'm not a sucker and I'm not about to fall for their bullshit, for real...

"Hey, my brother, I'm Aileen and my roommate here is Dillon, we like to suck dick together, and you look good to us," Miss LSC said, matter-of-factly. I looked from her to him, and him to her. In moments like these, it's best to think with the big head instead of the little head. That's what I'm going to start doing, starting next time...

"Alright," I said, and I went upstairs with Aileen and Dillon. We booked a private study room, and I draped my coat over the window. We got our freak on right then and there, in the University of Ottawa library. I leaned against the wall and unzipped my pants, freeing my long and thick dark dick. Aileen and Dillon got on their knees, and I fed them some of my West African monster...

"Delicious," Dillon said, and the chubby, effeminate White dude licked my dick before passing it to Aileen. The light-skinned chick winked at me then sucked my dick. As Aileen sucked my dick, Dillon sucked my balls. I had to admit that these two worked well together. What an unexpected pleasure, I thought, amazed.

"You taste great," Aileen paused to say, and I smiled and nodded at her. I've had my dick sucked by women and men, sometimes at the same time, but I never thought I'd see the day when a Black chick and a White dude sucked a Black man's dick. Usually, when you see a Black chick with a White dude, they both got something against the Black man. Dillon and Aileen sucked my dick and balls like there was no tomorrow, and when I came, they drank my seed...

"Thank you, folks, I had a great time," I said to Aileen and Dillon. We fixed our clothes and then left the study room. I never saw them again. I walked out of the University of Ottawa library that night with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Who says Bisexual brothers like myself can't have it all? Probably a bunch of haters, that's who. Don't listen to them. Listen to me instead. I'm telling you to go out and have fun.

Before going home, I decided to stroll through the Rideau Center. I was feeling too adventurous to go to bed yet. There's something in the air and I'm determined to find out what it is. I saw lots of couples walking around Canada's biggest mall. Going up an escalator, I saw a big-booty Latin chick with a tall, manly-looking dark-skinned guy. They both looked at me, and smiled. Their gaze lingered on me. I smiled at both of them. I welcome everything the night brings...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers