Brother Taboo Series: My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyKim
LucyKim
66 Followers

Why me? If he only knew just how dirty I am...If he only knew I have sex with my own brother, would he love me still? Would he love me if he knew I don't even plan to give Henry up? That I can never leave him? Is all too much to take in and before I know it, I'm sobbing hard, tears rolling down my cheeks, falling on my lap where one of his hands still rest. I'm the one who doesn't deserve to be happy.

"I'm sorry." He says again, a pang expression on his pure face. "I didn't mean to scare you. You probably don't want to hear from me again, right? I screw up."

"That's not it." I say, wiping the tears off my face. "That's not it at all."

"You are not mad at me?"

I shake my head, grabbing his hands on mine again. I might be dirty, but I'm also human and I want him to love me.

"How can I be mad? You just proposed to me." I rub my cheeks with the back of his hand, enjoying the warmth of his skin. "I feel the same way. I will wait for you, Jamie, as long as it takes."

He doesn't have to know. I don't have to tell. It's just another role play game to engage in. I can act like a good girl-a very different kind of good girl- for this sweet, tender man offering his heart to me. There's no way I can let this go.

...

I keep checking my phone over and over. The black screen stares back at me, mocking my anxiety.

It's been two weeks and I haven't hear from Jamie. The day after he proposed to me, I received a text from him saying his mother had passed away and he would be unable to see me for a while. I understand he is grieving but shouldn't I be there through this tough time? As his wife to be, isn't it my duty to love him and support him, be by his side while the storms passes?

Henry lies naked next to me, taking a nap after fucking me for almost three hours. I love Jamie but my body can't hold that long without action, and my Master is not the patient kind either.

"Come on, baby. Text me back."

"Who are you talking to?"

I didn't realized I was thinking aloud and woke him up with my whining. He runs a hand along my back, tickling me.

"Never mind."

"I see. That guy is not calling you back, is he?"

"Do you have to rub it in my face?"

"If you want me to." He rolls over to show me his dick, still gleaming from all my juices left on it.

"Not funny."

He grabs me by the waist and makes me lean down on my bed. Soon enough his body is on top of mine and he's kissing my neck, my breast, descending little by little down to between my legs.

"You can always come back to me." He says, running his wet tongue around my hip bones, deliberately taking his time before his lips reach my pussy. "Come back to me, give me your body and you will never be lonely."

Just as I'm about to lose myself again in his games, my phone lights up with the text alert. I bolt out of bed, pushing him away from me. But is not what I was waiting for at all. Henry notices something is off with me, and hugs me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"What is it?"

I show him my phone, so he can see for himself.

"Is Dad. He says he needs to talk to us."

...

For as long as I can remember, Dad's never been around much and constantly missed all holidays and celebrations, preferring work over family. I know there's kids who resent this but I never really gave it much thought. He was kind to us when he was home, bought us presents and took us for ice cream, and that was good enough for me. Things didn't changed much after mom left, in fact, he buried himself in work even more and we were left under the care of nannies and relatives for most of our childhood. Maybe I'm just too simple minded but I still could not find it in my heart to hate him for it. I wanted us all to be together forever and I wanted him to have a house to return to at all. I guess Henry felt the same way, because he never expressed any dissatisfaction about Dad's absence either.

We are sitting at the kitchen, waiting. Dad said he was going to get here soon, but didn't give any details. It's been weeks since I last saw him, but had there been an emergency, we would have been notified by his assistant right away. I can't even begin to imagine what's going on, but it sounds serious.

We hear the door open and steps in the hall. Dad walks into the kitchen, carrying a light backpack on his shoulder. There are dark circles under his eyes and he wears a beard of several days.

"Dad-"

Henry tries to approach him, but Dad lifts his hand up to stop him, and signals him to take a seat again, which he reluctantly does.

"Kids," Dad says his voice flat and coarse as if it the words were fighting not to come out, "I have someone I'd like you to meet."

A pale, skinny boy walks in behind him, keeping his gaze low, sniffing from to time evidently trying to repress his sobs.

Henry stands up disconcerted, until Dad finally talks again.

"This is boy here is your brother. He will be living with us from now on."

I hold on to the table, my head spinning, dizzy and speechless. The boy lifts his sad eyes and they go straight to meet mine.

Is Jamie.

LucyKim
LucyKim
66 Followers