Brother to Brother

Story Info
With the house to themselves, Carter makes his move.
1.5k words
3.86
234.9k
122

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1- With the house to themselves, Carter makes his move

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. All characters involved are eighteen years of age or older. This series will include sex between brothers. Do not continue reading if you do not approve of incestuous relationships. Again, this work is fiction.

It's bad how much I wanted him; how I wanted to push him down on his bed and fuck him 'til neither of us couldn't take anymore. I wanted to feel him in ways that most guys couldn't. There was no doubt that this was way more than a simple crush; I was drawn to him in more ways than I could understand. But these feelings were wrong; they were sinful. For years, I tried to push them aside and pretend that everything was okay when I knew they weren't. But feelings never went away; they only intensified as time progressed. There came a point where I knew I couldn't hide them anymore. I needed to put them out in the open and finally satisfy my long overdue urges. The day I fulfilled my cravings was the day he turned 18; they day he became a man, and none of what went on between us was anyone's business but our own. Yes, I pushed him into all of this, but not once did I feel resistance from him; he wanted it just as bad as I wanted to give it to him. That day was the start of a rollercoaster that's continued to this day and for the most part, it's still our little secret. That was the day that I fucked my brother, and since then, there's been no turning back.

I don't know when it all started; there wasn't exactly this pivotal moment when I realized that I wanted him. Growing up, there weren't many kids our age that we could play with and since we were only about four years apart, I enjoyed spending time with my brother. In many ways, we were different, but our differences complimented each other. I was a bit more serious, while he was more carefree. He was the more outgoing, constantly striking up conversations while I stood on the side. He was more creative; wanting a career in art or photography while I chose to study something more concrete like facts and figures. No matter how different we were; we were always very close and we got closer as we got older. And the closer we got, the more serious these feelings became. I loved my brother more than any family member should, and I hoped that one day I could act upon my feelings.

It was the night of Aiden's 18th birthday and we had just finished cleaning up the kitchen after eating dinner. Dad was sitting down on the couch flipping through his usual TV channels. Mom was drying off the last of the dishes. Aiden had just gone upstairs to take a phone call and I was sitting around in the living room. Just as Mom put away the last plate, the house phone rang. Surprised to be getting a call this late, she answered it. She quickly put things away and told my dad that our grandmother was brought to the hospital and was due to see a doctor. They went upstairs and got dressed as they would meet her there and ensure that everything was alright. They quickly left the house saying that they would stay at the hospital until she would be released. As the car pulled out of the driveway, I made my way upstairs towards Aiden's room. I opened the door and saw Aiden lying on his bed, talking on the phone. I could see the way his loose tank top outlined his defined chest. It took all my willpower to not just pounce on him right then and there.

He hung up the phone, sat upright and asked, "Is everything okay downstairs? It sounded pretty loud."

I walked closer to the edge of his bed and responded, "Mom got a call that grandma was in the hospital, so they left to go make sure she was okay."

Looking concerned, he asked, "Wow. Do you know if she's going to be alright?"

I reassured him, "Dad said there's nothing to be worried about, they'll probably be there for a few hours max."

Aiden sighed, "Oh that's good."

I sat at the edge of his bed and spoke, "Hey, since I didn't get to greet you earlier, I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, little bro!"

Aiden smiled and leaned in to give me a hug, "Thanks big brother, I appreciate it!" As he put his arms around me, I could feel his muscles brushing up against mine. Though he was still smaller than me, I could feel every groove on his body as I hugged him back. Trying not to hug him too long, I finally let go.

He mentioned, "You know. I don't feel any different. I mean everyone talks about how your 18th birthday is supposed to mean something; it's that point when you're no longer a child and you become a man. Yet here I am sitting in my same old, having finished mom's traditional birthday dinner, spending time with my big brother...it's like things haven't changed a bit"

I explained, "Well Aiden, you can't be expecting this big dramatic change into adulthood, it just happens."

Aiden responded, "I guess you're right. Well what did you do on your 18th birthday?"

Knowing he'd continue to bug me if I didn't tell him, I explained, "Well when I turned 18, Mom and Dad said that I could spend the weekend with my friends at Connor's lake house. So we got there and little did I know that all my friends wanted to get me wasted that weekend as a little 'welcome to being an adult.' Anyways, I got so trashed that weekend that I was even throwing up on the ride back home. It was probably the worst decision of my life."

Aiden replied, "Wait, you told Mom and Dad that you got food poising and spent the weekend in bed."

I warned him, "And they will never know thanks to my favorite brother."

Aiden laughed, "That is so not fair. They even let you skip school for three days when you got back!"

I gave him a slight nudge, "I well I can't say that I don't feel bad; not about skipping, but my birthday weekend. I did a lot of stupid stuff that I regret."

Aiden raised an eyebrow and asked "Like what?"

I explained, "Well after we started drinking a few beers, we switched to vodka and more of the hard stuff, which is a big mistake in itself."

Aiden interjected, "Bro. I'm eighteen, not stupid."

Ignoring him, I continued, "Then it got a little bad. My friends lit up a few joints and I found myself stoned for the very first time. Mix that with all the alcohol we'd consumed and you'd have a bunch of cross-faded idiots. What's bad is that after that first blow, I couldn't remember anything. I literally woke up in bed next to one of the girls we brought along, with the worst headache I've ever felt, just wanting to rewind the night and start over."

Aiden took a deep breath, surprised at my story, "Wow. Why didn't you tell me any of this sooner?"

I replied, "I guess I just didn't want you to go and make the same mistakes I did. I mean you were only fourteen at the time and I didn't want to pollute your brain with my reckless weekend."

When Aiden put his hand on my shoulder, I almost lost it. I tried not to jump as I felt his palm on my skin. He then assured me, "Come on Carter, you know me better than that. I mean I've done my share of stupid shit too. Just remember that we can always tell each other everything...just like when we were little."

Just then, the phone rang. I quickly picked it up and answered, "Carter speaking."

I hear my dad on the other line, "Carter, this is dad. Just letting you know that your grandma's fine. She's released and Mom and I decided that we'd follow her back to her house and just stay there to make sure she's okay. We'll see you two tomorrow morning and make sure to let your brother know."

I respond, "Alright dad, we'll see you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and explained to Aiden what our dad had just told me.

He replied, "I guess it's just you and me tonight."

Those words we like magic to my ears. I could feel my heart racing faster, just imagining the possibilities. As I adjusted my seating, I tried to hold everything in. I just wanted to jump on him, rip off those clothes and remove that distance that separated. But I knew it couldn't be that simple; I had my take my time. I had to slowly push Aiden towards me without having him push back. I needed him to want it just as much as I did so that when that moment would finally come, it would be well worth while. But as I examined my brother right in front of me, I didn't know how much more I would be able to take.