Brother, Wife. Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

Ann lay back and opened her legs to expose her sex to him. Her cunt was now glowing from the warm juice seeping from it. When Joe looked at her wet cunt the thought of his brother kissing her and running his hands over her made him mad and hot at the same time. He had never felt like this before and didn't understand the feeling.

He didn't wait as he move between her legs where he had spent so many hours enjoying the sex she offered him. He guided his cock to her opening and as she raised up her hips to help him line up his cock with her opening he pushed forward and sunk to the bottom of her cunt.

Joe had always made love to her. He would take his time and make sure that she was getting the most out of what he offered. Tonight he fucked his wife for the first time. He fucked her the way he had the other women he had been with. He drove into her hard and fast, not even giving her time to catch up. Each stroke he gave her he could see his brother with his hands on her tits and his tongue down her throat.

Ann was shocked at the furious pace. If she hadn't been wet from thinking about Ron he would have hurt her. As it was it took her a while to catch up. When she did she gave as good as she got. His hard cock was bigger than it had ever been as he pounded her cunt. Suddenly she could feel the climax building in her stomach. What ever had brought this on she was glad of it. This was the best sex she had ever had.

Ann dropped her legs from around his waist and used them to lift her cunt up on each stroke in order to get all he had to offer. "OH, OH, OH. FUCK, FUCK ME. FASTER! FASTER!" She was still begging him to give it to her harder and faster when her climax hit her. It was a mind-blowing climax like none she had ever had. She almost passed out from the sheer pleasure he gave her.

Joe stroked away as she cried out for him to fuck harder. He had never seen her this hot. He could just picture her thinking about Ron and wondered if that was what brought her so much pleasure. He had been about to cum himself but the thought of her thinking about his brother made him fuck just that much harder.

Soon she started to recover and then move with him again. She couldn't believe he was still hard and hadn't cum when she did. Usually they would climax together and then make love a little later. He was moving his hips so fast that she had a hard time wrapping her legs back around him.

When her legs covered his back she rode his cock with each stroke he made. The juice from her first climax coated his cock and smoothed the way to the fast furious fucking he was giving his wife.

Nothing as good as that could last forever. He felt his cum moving in his balls as he tried to speed up even more. Each stroke he drove to the bottom of her cunt and out again. Then his cum was spilling out in great big burst. He entered her with such force his cum went to the bottom of her cunt. She could feel the heat from it and it drove her to her second climax in a matter of minutes.

Joe rolled off her and cum soaked the sheets under them. As he lay beside her and regained his breath he started feeling guilty for treating her so rough. That was until she started saying how good it had been. "Oh Joe, What got into you tonight? That was the best ever!"

"You weren't so bad your self. I think we may have been missing out on something before. It was even better for me than before." They held each other and kissed before making long slow love once more before turning out the light.

Ann still had a glow on her face the next morning as she slipped on a light robe and made her way to the kitchen. Joe went for a shower as she put on breakfast for the three of them. Ann was glad for the perfect sex the night before. It served to take her mind off Ron. She felt that now she could resist any advances he made to her. How wrong she was.

She had only reached the kitchen when Ron came up from down stairs. She was standing over the stove when he moved up behind her. His arms went around her and cupped her tits through the thin robe. He whispered in her ear before kissing down the side of her neck to her ear where he let his tongue just touch it. "Was the sex good last night?"

Ann jumped when he first reached around her, but there was no way she could have forced him to turn her loose. She looked down at his hands covering her tits. They looked just exactly like the hands of her husbands that had brought such pleasure to her last night. In spite of her self she could feel her tits harden and her nipples poking the palms of his hand. Her voice had a tremble in it as she asked, "What do you mean about last night/"

"Honey, you know what I'm talking about. Did Joe give you a good fucking last night?"

She knew that he knew the answer before she even spoke. "That is none of your business. Now if you will turn me loose I can finish breakfast."

"I knew it. I knew that he was going to give you some of the best sex you have had up till now."

He released her and walked to the table and sat down to watch her finish the cooking. He didn't say anything else, just let her think about what he said.

She could not stand it anymore. "How did you know?"

"Last night when I kissed you he was standing on the porch and saw us. I figured it was going to make him so hot you would get all you could take."

"You touched me and kissed me knowing he was standing outside the whole time?"

"Look, Joe and I have done a lot of things together which he told me you knew. He may not really like it but it is a turn on that he can't help. If you think last night was good just think how much better it would be with both of us with you."

"That will never happen. He would never consent to doing that with you."

"What about you? Would you go along if he wanted to?"

She never got to answer as Joe came into the kitchen. Ann had a strange look on her face that he had never seen before. He walked over and kissed her good morning. He let his fingers cross over her hard nipples and wondered just what had been going on to have her so shook up this early in the morning.

Breakfast finished they went out to work on the fence line. They left Ann alone with her thoughts, which were working over time. She wondered if the reason Joe had fucked her so hard last night was because he had seen his brother kiss her. She was pretty sure the response she had was from Ron touching her and then the kiss. She would never have been able to turn her self-loose the way she did if she had known Joe had seen them. The thought of the three of them together crossed her mind more than once. She wondered just how three could work out all the details for sex.

Ron and Joe loaded the pickup with fencing and the tools to replace some old wire and drove to the opposite side of the farm. The brothers worked together fixing the fence as they did with the women before.

After a couple of hours they stopped for a break and a drink of ice water. They sat down in the shade of a tree while they rested and cooled off. Joe had been thinking all morning how he was going to approach Ron about him and Ann. He didn't need to worry; Ron beat him to it.

"How hot was the sex last night?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me little brother. You know why I asked. I saw you looking through the window at me and Ann last night."

"You saw me looking and still touched her tits and kissed her?"

" I just wanted to see what you would say. You know I wouldn't bother Ann if you said stop. You didn't say stop you just took her to bed and gave her the best fucking she had ever had."

"How do you know that?"

"I asked her before you came into the Kitchen this morning."

"She told you that it was the best ever?"

"Not in so many words but she was walking a little stiff and when I asked she turned red. It was easy to but two and two together."

Joe had to smile. He had never been able to keep a secret from his brother. "It was pretty good."

"Don't you think it's time to share her with your dear brother. Just think what the two of us could do to her that one of us could never do. Remember the other girls we did together? It was so good they always came back again and again."

"I remember how much fun it was, but you are talking about my wife now. I could never asked her to go along with something like that."

"Would you go alone if she was willing?"

Joe sat for a long time without saying a word. "I can't help but think of all the good things we could do for her. I am the only man she has ever had but I don't want to ruin my marriage by suggesting that to her."

"All you have to do is give the word and I will go to work. You know that I have a pretty good batting average with the women."

"I thought you had already gone to work on her?"

"Not really, I was just setting the ground work if you ever gave the go ahead."

"Are you going ahead with the ground work if I say no?"

"Little brother, I wouldn't want to hurt you at all but she is one hot woman and I really have a hard time keeping my hands to myself. You must have known when you married her that you were going to have to fight off the other men for many years to come. Just because I am your brother doesn't mean I am not one of those men."

"Since you are my brother I didn't think I would have to fight you off."

"Since you don't want to asked her about a threesome with me why don't you let me see what I can get started. I promise not to fuck her without your ok."

Joe thought about what he had said. It certainly wouldn't be bad to have her between the two of them. If he refused Ron could just go ahead and take her anyway. He had never seen a woman refuse him when he made up his mind to get her. He was afraid Ann would be no different. It wouldn't last long anyway. Ron would be gone in a week or two and he would still have his wife and a few wild memories they could hash over. "What do you want to do?"

Ron let out a loud yell. "Alright, you want be sorry about this I can guarantee it, and Ann will have the best of it all." Joe wasn't so sure but he had agreed and now even he was getting excited about the possibilities.

"Just give me some time alone with her. Not much at first but later I may need more time. What if I get her going more than I intend and she wants to fuck? Do I just put her off and wait or go ahead and give her what she wants? I promise to do what you say."

"Hell, if it gets that far go ahead. It wouldn't be long before you did anyway."

Ron said, "Brother we are about to have the most fun three people ever had."

They went back to the house for lunch. She greeted them at the door with a kiss for Joe and come on in for Ron. Ann had a nice meal on the table and both guys dug in with gusto. Ann looked at first one and then the other. Something was going on here and she wasn't sure just what it was. They finished and left for the barn.

Back at the barn Ron said, "Why don't you find a reason to go into town for a few minutes and let me get started?"

"I can run to the feed store and pick up another roll of wire. Should take about thirty minutes or so."

Ann was going towards the barn when she saw Joe leave in the pickup. She tried to flag him down. If he were going into town she would like to go with him. He never saw her and kept going. She walked on towards the barn and found Ron stacking the last of the hay.

"Where is Joe going?"

Ron only had on his pants and his chest was bare. His well-muscled body was just like her husbands and it never fail to excite her when she saw Joe with his shirt off. It was the same with Ron.

Ron turned a bale of hay around and motioned for her to have a seat. She did and he sat down beside her. If he had been there first she never would have sat down so near to him. He put his arm around her shoulders. He could feel her attempt to draw away but he didn't release her until she relaxed and quit trying to draw away. "He had to go get another roll of wire."

His hand had dropped down to her back and he was rubbing her across the shoulders and down to her hips. "Actually I asked him to leave me alone with you for a while."

"Joe left here so you could be alone with me? I don't believe it."

"I wanted some time with you and I just asked him to disappear for a little while." His hand was now on her ass and moving from one cheek to the other.

Ann could feel his hot palm as it touched her ass. It was unbelievable that Joe would just leave her here with Ron. Then she remembered last night and Ron telling her that Joe had watched her as they kissed and Ron ran his hands over her tits. He hadn't reacted until bedtime and then he had fucked her senseless. Maybe Ron was telling the truth. It was hard to believe anything Ron said. He would do anything to get what he wanted and she was sure that right now it was her he wanted.

Ron turned towards her and guided her head towards him with one hand. She knew that he was going to kiss her again and tried to turn away, only to find that his hand held her face firmly only a breath away from his lips. The distant closed quickly as he leaned forward and captured her mouth with his.

Ron love the full lips of Ann and the way her sweet mouth tasted to him. He didn't waste any time forcing his tongue between her lips. At first she resisted and them relented and let him have his way. His tongue found hers as he searched the inside of her hot mouth.

As his lips worked over hers his hand had moved to the buttons of her shirt. Before she knew what he was doing it was unbuttoned and she felt the cool breeze blow across her bare skin.

He stood and pulled her up to him. He kissed her again and this time she didn't put up any resistance. She could feel his hard body as it touched her from head to toe. His cock was hard and he made sure she could feel it against her body.

Before she knew what he was doing her shirt was gone and so was the bra. She didn't even know when he had taken it off. Her naked tits were pressing against his bare chest. Her hard nipples were betraying her desire to him. She was his. He could take her now and risk Joe coming back or he could wait till he had more time and do the job right. Whichever, he fully intended to have her whether she agreed to a threesome or not.

He had leaned forward and unsnapped her jeans and was pushing them down when he heard the truck coming. He stopped and listened, Ann heard it too. She pulled her pants back up and reached for her bra but could not find it. She just grabbed the shirt and slipped it on. "Where is my bra?"

"I don't know just go meet Joe and I will try to find it for you."

She met Joe as the truck came to a stop. "I wish you had told me you were going to town I needed some supplies myself."

Joe could see her tits sticking through the thin material of her shirt. He was use to her not wearing a bra before Ron came but since then she always wore one. He leaned towards her and planted a kiss on her lips. "What happened to your bra? Decided that you no longer need one now? Good, I like it that way." His hand had been caressing her tit while he talked to her. The nipple was hard as an eraser. Ron must have put the time to good use.

He looked over her shoulder and Ron was standing in the door of the barn. In his hand was her bra that he was holding up for Joe to see. He had a smile from ear to ear. Joe knew that it wasn't going to be long before Ron was fucking his wife or they both were fucking her. His cock was getting hard just thinking about it. His reluctance at first had given away to hope that it would soon come to pass.

Ann felt him getting hard and she broke the contact and hurried towards the house. If she had looked back she would have seen Ron give her bra to Joe.

Ron said, "Man your timing is terrible. If you had been gone just a little longer I could have had her convinced."

Joe held up her bra. "How much more is it going to take to convince her?"

"Oh, that is nothing. I had that off before she knew what was happing. She is still fighting the idea. I don't think she believes you would go along with the whole thing. Maybe a little more convincing tonight might get her to think more about it." He fail to mention that he had her jeans unbuttoned and nearly off when they heard the truck.

Ron wanted to fuck his sister-in-law more than any woman he had ever been with. He wasn't above lying to his brother or her to get what he wanted from her. Joe was a lot like the women that Ron had seduced. Unwilling he always did whatever Ron wanted. Ron even had him believing it was Joe that wanted to share Ann.

Friday night came and they went into town for dinner and few drinks. As usual Ann was the sharpest woman in the place. Joe was proud of the way the other men stared each time she passed by. Ann was again proud that the two best looking men were with her. The other women could just eat their hearts out.

All week, after the day Joe had left her alone with Ron, she did her best to not be alone with him again. Still he found a way to get to the house a few minutes before Joe each day. Just as she had become accustom to him feeling her ass earlier she had grown use to him pulling her to him and kissing her. His hands had been over all of her from time to time. He made her so hot that she couldn't resist him even though she tried to fight off his advances.

Joe was the one that received the reward from Ron's work. By the time they were in bed each night she was ready for sex. The sex between her and Joe continued to get hotter and hotter. He was fucking her like a mad man and she loved every minute of it.

Thursday night after the first round of sex she finally got him to talk. She had wanted him to tell Ron that he needed to find somewhere else to stay. It was getting closer and closer to the time that she wasn't going to put up a fight.

They lay beside each other trying to catch their breath from the fast hot sex. "Joe, I think it is time for Ron to find him somewhere else to live."

Joe propped up on his arm and looked down at her face. "Why? He is my brother and he will get a job soon and then he will be gone."

"It maybe to late by then."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. He want keep his hands off me. It is no longer just touching. He kisses me and squeezes my breasts. He constantly suggests that I go to bed with him. What is worse is you don't seem to care what he does to me."

"I can't just tell him to leave. I remember when we were younger and the things we did together. It was a lot of fun and I guess that seeing him touching you brings back a lot of memories. It also has made you one hot woman."

" I can tell you one thing. If it doesn't bother you to have your brother feeling up your wife then I sure don't care. You are right. He does get me hot and the next time he starts I am going to let him go just as far as he wants unless you tell him to stop. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Joe's cock was up and hard again just from hearing her say she was going to go along with Ron the next time he started something. His heart was telling him to put a stop to it right now, but his cock was telling him how good it was for them to team up on her.

After dinner they went to the local watering hole for a few drinks and dancing. The dress she had on plainly showed that she didn't have anything else under it. Each time she leaned forward her breasts were open to their view. Even the waiter made extra trips to their table. She let him look right along with Ron and Joe. She was hot tonight and she wanted them to know it.

Joe and Ron took turns dancing with her. They both were getting quite a feel of young firm breasts with hard nipples. At the table she sat between the two of them. When she turned towards Ron to answer a question she leaned forward so he could not help but see her naked tits. He had trouble meeting her eyes when she was talking to him. It worked the same with Joe.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers