Brother Wolves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Suni squealed and the three women hugged as tears flowed freely. Dreya and Naru were confused. Then they felt cold.

Kulkrit entered the lobby. Shadowed, no humans or were w would see him, but the babies did.

Goom. Naru sent.

Poppa. sent Dreya. Both fathers collected their children immediately. "He's here." Ciara whispered.

Suni and Mari reacted immediately moving to protect their young. "Wait? Who?" They demanded.

"No one, just an old enemy of our father. We will stay away from him." Layton explained, as the four males placed their families in the center of their circle. It was then Aidan saw the guards. He knew things were not as simple as he tried to make it sound.

Father? He sent.

I will deal with Kulkrit. Keep my new daughters and grandchildren safe and happy. Conor replied. Soon the atmosphere lightened. Who ever came in was gone. Mari and Suni were tense. Ciara sent them a soothing hug.

Returning to his room, Kulkrit paused. His sister warned him decades ago to end this feud. When MacLean took away his magic, his sister stayed by his side and helped him recover. She told him that despite everything he'd done, she loved him. He was her brother and she had to protect him. He knew Gao's loyalty was with the Scottish clan. It saddened him because she had to be punished. When he drank the blood of Nakenda and regained his strength, she would pay for her disloyalty. Even though he'd grieve, his sister would die first.

The little ones felt him. Amazing! For ones so young, to see through his magic they were gifted. Those two were powerful and exactly what he needed. Kulkrit returned to his human form and rested.

His rest did not last long. Gao appeared.

"Kulkrit, stop this madness now. The Laird MacLean let you live before. He will destroy you before he allows you to harm his family." Gao insisted.

"Sister, are you fucking him? Are you his whore?" Kulkrit sneered at Gao. She would die. He wanted MacLean to see her fall. After he drained the blood of the Nakenda, MacLean would be unable to stop him. When he was done then he was killing all of them, but not before he tasted Caitlyn. His whole life she was the only woman he wanted. Now, soon, even though she would die, he'd enjoy her for once.

Gao was saddened. Her brother had decided to leave this world and she would not interfere this time. Centuries ago she begged that he be spared, and Conor showed her favor. Now, she stepped back. She faced Kulkrit once more and whispered. "Goodbye, my brother. I'll see you again one day." Gao vanished to the home of Conor and Caitlyn MacLean. Kulkrit needed to be dealt with.

The four brothers and their mates had no idea that their young ones were who Kulkrit wanted. They spent the day, alert, but not aware of the real danger. Brecken and Layton, spoke with the guardsmen their father sent. Aidan and Rayan were with the women and kids. Each brother, even more determined to protect their mates and their young.

Alpha Bertrand sensed something, and called his pack members. The brothers were honest with their alpha. Bertrand knew that Conor would make sure no one harmed them, but still they were his pack. There were no wolf packs in that region of the world. However, he was now alerted. His second in command, Andrew was alert and ready. "Alpha, I can go to Scotland. Do the brothers need backup?" He asked.

Bertrand faced his beta. "They are still in Thailand now. They fly to Scotland in a few days. I will let you know if I need you to go over there. For right now, they are alright."

Andrew nodded, accepting his alphas words. He was sure Rayan and Brecken would be alright, but they had their women and children. Those four were not accustomed to traveling. If something happened to them, Andrew was going after whoever caused them harm. Bertrand saw his intent as he stared in his betas eyes.

"Andrew, let me make the call. Don't force my hand." Bertrand whispered.

Andrew exhaled, "Alpha, I won't. They need to come back home. I won't sit here and let them be harmed. Suni is not used to being away."

"She's mated Andrew. Don't become hung up on a woman you cannot have." Bertrand warned.

Andrew faced his alpha, "I know she belongs to him. I know Dreya is his little girl. I also know my heart, and I will fight to protect them. They are our pack members, and we must make sure they are safe." Andrew then walked out. Bertrand was worried. He would call Conor, but first he needed to talk to his mate. Maybe a woman would see a better way to handle this.

Meanwhile, Bertrand spoke with Conor. Conor felt proud that his friend was willing to send reinforcements. He wouldn't need them. This issue of Kulkrit would be dealt with sooner rather than later.

*****

Morning dawned bright and cheerily. The couples decided to shorten their visit and travel to Scotland a few days early. As they met for breakfast, the adults took a moment to reassure each other. The brothers needed to talk, but they did not want to upset their mates. Aidan sent a message to the other three, that they let the girls go out together and when they left, they needed to deal with the issue of the enemy of their father.

The women and the children had a fantastic excursion. All three purchased special lingerie to model for their mates. The babies were exhausted, and soon they arrived back at their suites. The men missed them and told them so. Ciara could sense something had occurred, and sent to her two mates. Brecken hid his thoughts, and Mari was instantly concerned as was Suni. The women faced their stubborn men. They would find out the truth and they would all face it together.

Dreya and Naru saw Gao and laughed, calling to her. She joined the couples. She had no intentions of leaving this place until her brother was stopped. She swore her allegiance to the Scottish Laird and he spared her life. On her plea, he spared her brother. Conor MacLean was honorable and as much as she loved her brother, she would stand with what she knew to be right. Conor asked her to watch over his family and she would.

Soon, the couples retired, each wondering why Gao came by so late. Naru waved at her and smiled, He faced his daddy and said, "Goom Gao go poof." The brothers froze. They wanted to know more about this woman.

"Wait, what did you say?" Brecken asked the toddler.

"Goa go poof." Naru insisted, then he started playing with his toys. Mari grew concerned, as Brecken called Ciara.

Ciara and the dragons appeared. Brecken and Rayan questioned her about her friend. Ciara answered as best she could, but she trusted Gao. If she could vanish, then maybe she didn't know her as well as she thought.

Aidan and Layton held Ciara close. They told her everything would be alright. She and the kittens were safe. Mari, Suni and the children were safe. The brothers knew their father was handling this and they were determined to support him.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER FIVE~~~~

Please do not let any errors you may find upset you. This is a labor of love for me, and I enjoy sharing these stories.

IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12